Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,160 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

My Friend's Wife Is Having An Affair - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend's Wife Is Having An Affair (1140 Views)

I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... / Man Trying To Sleep With Best Friend's Wife Caught In Anambra / Man Stuck Inside His Friend's Wife During Sex From The Back (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend's Wife Is Having An Affair by Gibrima1: 11:03am On May 02, 2017
... and my friend's wife is having an affair.
I know.

She knows that I know.

She does not care that I know.

He does not know that I know.

He calls her the best thing that has ever happened to him.

He says that as a dutiful husband and because of his love for her, he supports her in every thing she does.

He boasts that he is a modern man and thinks nothing shameful in being a house husband.

She looks at me and smiles as she plays with their two kids.

I smile back.

Then I mind my own business.

Life continues.

---Jude Idada
Re: My Friend's Wife Is Having An Affair by MostBanned: 11:06am On May 02, 2017
wetin concern you àbi you wan chop inside undecided

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Wife Is Having An Affair by joe4real12: 11:10am On May 02, 2017
Why are you crying more than the bereaved

Na your babe?
Re: My Friend's Wife Is Having An Affair by subtlemee(f): 11:31am On May 02, 2017
stop sleeping with your friends wife OP cos you are owing death with this action

5 Likes

Re: My Friend's Wife Is Having An Affair by Fmartin(m): 12:43pm On May 02, 2017
subtlemee:
stop sleeping with your friends wife OP cos you are owing death with this action
undecided
Re: My Friend's Wife Is Having An Affair by FreeSpirited: 12:55pm On May 02, 2017
Abi na you dey hump da woman?......bad friend
Re: My Friend's Wife Is Having An Affair by ofonike: 1:12pm On May 02, 2017
subtlemee:
food for thought
Re: My Friend's Wife Is Having An Affair by Nobody: 1:15pm On May 02, 2017
...op

Re: My Friend's Wife Is Having An Affair by youngreezy(m): 1:19pm On May 02, 2017
Op so long as say na woman dey cheat u no go eva get bta advice if to say na ur friend(man) dey cheat now....i rest my case.
Re: My Friend's Wife Is Having An Affair by brightalo17: 1:35pm On May 02, 2017
Op if you have any evidence that is beyond doubt better show it to the husband,Na mind your business follow put Nigeria in it's horrible condition,I'm done minding my business now I want to try and do the right things that is include minding others business.

If I see my best friend's wife cheating on him I swear I'll alert him sharp sharp that is part of minding my business because my best friend remain my business.
Re: My Friend's Wife Is Having An Affair by ThatDeek: 3:30pm On May 02, 2017
fear women
Re: My Friend's Wife Is Having An Affair by MrOreo(m): 8:00am On May 03, 2017
OP, I suggest you blow the whistle on your padi's wife... no time

(1) (Reply)

7 Valuable Tips To Defeat Sexual Lust / Do We Need To Carryon With The Custom Of Tribalmarks And Female Circumcision? / Lol Can Someone Wish Me A Happy Bday Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.