Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,617 members, 7,809,264 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:58 AM

Why Do Some Married Women Cheat? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Some Married Women Cheat? (94829 Views)

House Of Rep' Married Women Can Now Choose Their Origin From Father Or Husband / Married Women Reveal Shocking Reasons Why They Take Off Their Wedding Ring / Why Do Some Married Women Find It Difficult To Initiate Sex With Their Husband? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Some Married Women Cheat? by sirfee(m): 11:36pm On May 25, 2017
martineverest:
thank God for my tribe....women from my ethnic group dont dare it at all

they know the consequences
One chance,we have good and bad people everywhere (your tribe inclusive) no offence.There are good men and women,also we have bad men and women.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Married Women Cheat? by smoooty11: 11:39pm On May 25, 2017
kongi
kongi
kongi
How many times did i call you ? In fact may God forgive you.
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Cheat? by sirfee(m): 11:41pm On May 25, 2017
basic23111:
its still understandable when man cheat but for woman is total nonsense and unacceptable.....
Nope,this is the school of thought of most sexists, there's nothing understandable....cheating is cheating

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Married Women Cheat? by ImaIma1(f): 11:43pm On May 25, 2017
basic23111:
its still understandable when man cheat but for woman is total nonsense and unacceptable.....

Are you for real? I didnt know cheating was gender sensitive.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Married Women Cheat? by Youdondeymad: 11:47pm On May 25, 2017
Humility017:

let me tell you something
the main problem these days...a lady who experiment sex wit different men...upon getting married will tend to measure her husband sexual performance wit her ex partners.... should her husband not being able to measure up wit her past sexual experience... she will easily give in to sex whenever she come in contact wit one of her ex.......
many women who cheat do so wit their ex.

there is a belief..that sleeping wit a woman a man once slept wit it ..is always possible and quite easy when both come in contact even if she is married wit kids
The Okafor's law,women are the usual suspects,they are more emotional and romantic.An average lady has a high libido for sex,many ladies are nothing but pretenders though there are faithful ladies out there(dem no plenty sha)

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Married Women Cheat? by Lombardi: 11:47pm On May 25, 2017
Same reason why married men cheat.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Married Women Cheat? by Bibors(m): 11:50pm On May 25, 2017
Let the truth be told- women and men alike cheat for no good reason hence there is no justifiable reason to cheat.
Once you know the taste of Congo and it tastes good to you,, you are likely to become addicted to it and even after you get married, if no be Jesus, you go still dey shine Congo.
Adventure is in every curious mind.
Culture makes us see this cheating differently among both parties. Na blood dey flow through all man.

Solution. - don't shine Congo till you are married- it will make you think that all Congo tastes same , hence, you will not look for another.
Say No to premarital sex.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Married Women Cheat? by Gkemz: 11:53pm On May 25, 2017
kimbra:
Women are not polygamous. We should learn how to speak for ourselves. Because few silly ones cheat on their husband doesn't mean all cheat.

If a man is jobless they'd nag but few weeks or a month out of town isn't a reason for any woman to cheat on her husband. He's doing the both of you a favour by pulling the necessary resources needed to run a home, and such men shouldn't be repaid with cheating.

I can never cheat on whoever I marry, I rather do you the favour of not marring you.

If he has a potbelly, you could help him do stuffs to deflate it. That's if there's love in the first place.

That's according to your own understanding. U sound like a decent lady. But unfortunately do others view it from your perspective? The ftc summarised possible reasons why married ladies cheat, not as if he was justifying it.
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Cheat? by nonut: 11:56pm On May 25, 2017
mecussey:

I am happy u understand physics...we need more of you. But Okafor is a stu...pid man. We no get light and he was busy inventing congo shinning.

Re: Why Do Some Married Women Cheat? by adontcare(f): 11:58pm On May 25, 2017
PaperLace:
* Women are polygamous.
* Some men start tying wrapper and wearing oversize boxers.
* Their husbands don't service them well. Some men do wuruwuru sex. No pre-intimacy...etc.
* They are wicked and selfish.
* Young boys don't allow them rest.
* Lots of Nigerian men develop potbelly after sometime. She becomes less attracted to him. Women are visual beings too. grin
* Lots of Nigerian men neglect their wives. Look around you, too many absentee husbands. They prefer to go and sit at bar.
* Temptation.
Etc

In all, it's 85% the fault of the man...Nigerian men should take care of their wives well, so that side-bobos won't snatch her. kiss

Do you know what's double standard at all?

The double standard here, is you thinking a woman's cheating doesn't have justification like the man's own. They're both human, capable of falling to temptation (aka) adultery.
. Lol
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Cheat? by ShoProperties(m): 11:59pm On May 25, 2017
To my own point of view ..the word cheat is like evil spirit that walks around 24 /7 looking for who to tempt . That moment u let it tamper with your mind and soul u are gone. Have gone out in the middle of the night like 3am just to cheat that was about 4 years ago . And i do have a gf then whom I love so much and cherish. So it can actually happen to anyone some ladies will even cheat and delete the guy after having that one night stand . And that will be d end . Come to think of it why do pastors cheat also ?

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Married Women Cheat? by omooba969(m): 12:01am On May 26, 2017
frenzyduchess:
for mentioning god,I see you are one of those brainwashed religious hypocrites, go and wash your Brain and free yourself from the shackles of religion before I will listen to anything you have to say,even your pastors are not faithful to their vows,be deceiving yourself there

Like the one below. grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Married Women Cheat? by adontcare(f): 12:05am On May 26, 2017
Sometimes such women want hard core but dia husbands are not meeting up. It is psychologically tasking to live through. My thought though
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Cheat? by Godfidence: 12:05am On May 26, 2017
dsmooth1:
1.some of them marry out of self pity witout truly luving the guy
2.some find it very hard to forget thier ex
3.some marry cos of pressure here and there witout actually waiting for what they want
4.getting pregnant for the wrong guy and family insist that she must marry the guy
5.when the sex drive is very high and the guy very low or he is too busy
6.any lady that luv money too much will.cheat except she marries a very rich man
Someone should give this guy a crate of BEER!!!
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Cheat? by omooba969(m): 12:06am On May 26, 2017
Rushtec:
I am waiting for a Day when Pastors will call utter call on men or women who had cheated After wedding.

Nobody will come out. grin
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Cheat? by nonut: 12:10am On May 26, 2017
ImaIma1:

What if you cheat? Still divorce?
Second time a lady is asking this question.
He's not in a position to answer that. If he cheats, the wife can leave him if she wants.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Married Women Cheat? by omooba969(m): 12:15am On May 26, 2017
trustyshoess:
Same reason married men cheat. Dumb question undecided

One of them spotted. cool

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Married Women Cheat? by BlackOnassis(m): 12:16am On May 26, 2017
Evestar200:
Who told u that married women don't cheats ? Most married women do cheat, they do cheat on their husband with their pastor or Ex lover.
Thank u 4 being real. I dont know why ppl just like to deny things in front of their noses.
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Cheat? by omooba969(m): 12:21am On May 26, 2017
adontcare:
Sometimes such women want hard core but dia husbands are not meeting up. It is psychologically tasking to live through. My thought though

I guess you're speaking for yourself right...sharp chick. grin
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Cheat? by tealaw(m): 12:24am On May 26, 2017
Prohibited sex is sweet.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Married Women Cheat? by gsogbu(m): 12:24am On May 26, 2017
kimbra:
Women are not polygamous. We should learn how to speak for ourselves. Because few silly ones cheat on their husband doesn't mean all cheat.

If a man is jobless they'd nag but few weeks or a month out of town isn't a reason for any woman to cheat on her husband. He's doing the both of you a favour by pulling the necessary resources needed to run a home, and such men shouldn't be repaid with cheating.

I can never cheat on whoever I marry, I rather do you the favour of not marring you.

If he has a potbelly, you could help him do stuffs to deflate it. That's if there's love in the first place.
Oh Kimbra my love! this is why i need to come see ur parents sooner.
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Cheat? by Abagworo(m): 12:26am On May 26, 2017
Either money, loneliness or vengeance.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Married Women Cheat? by DICKtator: 12:35am On May 26, 2017
kimbra:

mumu.

when would you accept my bride price and dowry?

Keep wasting my time

grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Cheat? by diva90: 12:37am On May 26, 2017
dsmooth1:
1.some of them marry out of self pity witout truly luving the guy
2.some find it very hard to forget thier ex
3.some marry cos of pressure here and there witout actually waiting for what they want
4.getting pregnant for the wrong guy and family insist that she must marry the guy
5.when the sex drive is very high and the guy very low or he is too busy
6.any lady that luv money too much will.cheat except she marries a very rich man

#6 is true
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Cheat? by freddaboh(m): 12:46am On May 26, 2017
Dahkogrin007:
They cheat simply because u can't satisfy a woman

U CANNOT give a woman everything she needs. If God Himself gave them eyebrows but they shave & draw their own. Who are U?

That's correct
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Cheat? by topas100(m): 12:47am On May 26, 2017
Women are well coded in cheating

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Married Women Cheat? by felixomor: 12:48am On May 26, 2017
There is always a reason from the devil to cheat.
No matter the comfort.

True love is discipline.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Married Women Cheat? by lexy2014: 12:54am On May 26, 2017
Dahkogrin007:
They cheat simply because u can't satisfy a woman

U CANNOT give a woman everything she needs. If God Himself gave them eyebrows but they shave & draw their own. Who are U?

nice angle... cheesy grin grin cheesy
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Cheat? by Nobody: 12:55am On May 26, 2017
yvelchstores:
there is no excuse for a married woman to cheat.
but there are excuse for the men because the women are doll baby
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Cheat? by lexy2014: 12:55am On May 26, 2017
Abagworo:
Either money, loneliness or vengeance.
indiscipline...4 both sexes though
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Cheat? by oxon(m): 12:56am On May 26, 2017
kimbra:

God plz let the right man find this girl ....for the life of me never did I imagine I would see a woman say something this sensible ...may your progenies inherit the earth ...

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Photo Of The Woman Who Gifted Her Husband A Coffin On Fathers' Day In Anambra / Wives Living In Nigeria And Husbands Abroad: My Encounter / Man Faints As DNA Shows His 4 Kids Belong To Neighbours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.