Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

Kogi State First Lady, Rashida Bello Share Beautiful Photo On Her Birthday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi State First Lady, Rashida Bello Share Beautiful Photo On Her Birthday (2537 Views)

Rashida Bello Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos / Rashida Bello Involved In A Motor Accident / Rashida Bello Or Amina Bello: Who Is Yahaya Bello’s First Lady? (See Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kogi State First Lady, Rashida Bello Share Beautiful Photo On Her Birthday by lonner1995: 5:03pm On May 02, 2017
First Lady of Kogi State, Rashida Yahaya Bello, shared this very lovely photo of herself as she turns a year older today. She wrote

''It's my birthday..In the name of God,the beneficent,the merciful.All praise is due to God,the Lord of the world.Master of the day of judgment.-You alone we worship and you alone we seek for help-Keep us on the right path.The path of those whom you have bestowed favour not of those upon whom your wrath is brought down,nor of those who go astray.AmeenI am truly thankful for the gift of life,I can't thank you enough.I pray God gives me the wisdom to carry out my duties appropriately and patience to deal with people of different dispositions that come my way on a daily basis.'' Fine woman!

http://mawenews..com.ng/2017/05/kogi-first-lady-rashida-bello-share.html

Re: Kogi State First Lady, Rashida Bello Share Beautiful Photo On Her Birthday by sarrki(m): 5:05pm On May 02, 2017
Madame fancy show

Please tell your husband to pay salaries of kogi workers

Kogite will correct the mistake by 2019
Re: Kogi State First Lady, Rashida Bello Share Beautiful Photo On Her Birthday by GloriaNinja(f): 5:08pm On May 02, 2017
undecided MAYBE I SHOULD FRY MY FINGERS
Re: Kogi State First Lady, Rashida Bello Share Beautiful Photo On Her Birthday by Sebastine1994(m): 5:10pm On May 02, 2017
So should I boil lacasera
Re: Kogi State First Lady, Rashida Bello Share Beautiful Photo On Her Birthday by rowanMama(f): 5:13pm On May 02, 2017
sarrki:
Madame fancy show

Please tell your husband to pay salaries of kogi workers

Kogite will correct the mistake by 2019
GloriaNinja:
undecided MAYBE I SHOULD FRY MY FINGERS
Sebastine1994:
So should I boil lacasera

Re: Kogi State First Lady, Rashida Bello Share Beautiful Photo On Her Birthday by yarimo(m): 5:41pm On May 02, 2017
So this is were KOGI state workers salary is been wasted undecided
Re: Kogi State First Lady, Rashida Bello Share Beautiful Photo On Her Birthday by doublewisdom: 5:58pm On May 02, 2017
Not looking bad at all.
Re: Kogi State First Lady, Rashida Bello Share Beautiful Photo On Her Birthday by fallout87: 6:11pm On May 02, 2017
Must all women married to politicians and businessmen in Nigeria be fat?

(1) (Reply)

Kanu On His Knees As Dee Mbakwe's Wife Blesses Him. / 2019: Igbos In SW, Especially Lagos / Why Are Igbo Politicians So Stupid?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.