Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Rashida Bello Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rashida Bello Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos (38845 Views)

Rashida Bello Wanted By EFCC, Spotted In Aso Rock With Aisha Buhari, Remi Tinubu / Rashida Bello Celebrates Ejura Onoja On Her 35th Birthday (Photos) / Rashida Bello In Dubai For Weight Reduction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rashida Bello Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos by Amagite(m): 7:18am On May 02, 2019
Glamorous First Lady of Kogi State, Hajiya Rashida Bello is a year older today, and she has released these stunning new photos to mark her day.

Read her birthday message and see more photos below…

I give all the glory to God almighty, the most beneficent and merciful for the grace of yet another glorious year.
Yesteryears were beautiful and remarkable to be modest, which is an assurance that the years ahead will be exceedingly outstanding by his grace.
I couldn’t have pulled through without God and the blessings of human assets around me.
First to my Pillar of strength and the love of my life; His Excellency, Governor Yahaya Adoza Bello, “Ovam” and also to everyone who has been one thing or the other to me in the course of time.
As to the responsibilities and the commitments I have given myself to, this is yet another opportunity to do more insha Allah .
It is therefore a sincere privilege of yet another birthday as I dedicate this day to God and to the weak, Abused, homeless, widows,aged, Motherless, people with special needs and Children.�❤️❤️❤️#gratefulheart

More photos here; http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/05/kogi-first-lady-rashida-releases-stunning-new-photos-as-she-turns-plus-one-today.html

4 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Rashida Bello Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos by Bassurge: 7:30am On May 02, 2019
Ah, Civil servants in Kogi state are suffering oh.

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rashida Bello Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos by GOFRONT(m): 7:35am On May 02, 2019
Politicians pls Pity for us o........Timaya!!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rashida Bello Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos by Olalan(m): 7:35am On May 02, 2019
Just hope she advices her husband well
BTW she's beautiful

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rashida Bello Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos by Nobody: 7:36am On May 02, 2019
aww! she's beautiful kiss
Re: Rashida Bello Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos by Tripitaka: 11:03am On May 02, 2019
This is beauty! Even if she wiped off the makeup, she'd still be beautiful.

2 Likes

Re: Rashida Bello Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos by Amowap2019(m): 11:03am On May 02, 2019
see where Kogi money dey go

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rashida Bello Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos by Pvin: 11:03am On May 02, 2019
Hbd ma
Re: Rashida Bello Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos by Dagger79(m): 11:05am On May 02, 2019
What a suffer.
Re: Rashida Bello Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos by ugochukwufrenzy: 11:05am On May 02, 2019
she release hot photos with Kogi workers money ....and u say Yahaya de alright

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rashida Bello Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos by crestedaguiyi: 11:05am On May 02, 2019
rogue wife of a rogue husband

7 Likes

Re: Rashida Bello Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos by Olukat(m): 11:06am On May 02, 2019
grin grin grin Oya where is Dino and crew?
Finally Yaya Bello's project is out grin grin
Bello for another makeup term 4+4 noni grin grin
What an insensitive response. HBD Madam!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rashida Bello Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos by ugochukwufrenzy: 11:07am On May 02, 2019
Amowap2019:
see where Kogi money dey go
I tell u guy..d guy steals from kogites and rubs it in Deir faces

6 Likes

Re: Rashida Bello Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos by Mreutelsatw4: 11:08am On May 02, 2019
One of many reasons most Black People Are Not Wealthy

9 Likes

Re: Rashida Bello Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos by Geepapa: 11:09am On May 02, 2019
Highly insensitive

1 Like

Re: Rashida Bello Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos by Aieboocaar(m): 11:10am On May 02, 2019
Chai!!!... see our 36months salary!!! cry cry
[img]https://media./images/f556203dbce694da99065bc8d6d6f10b/tenor.gif[/img]

64 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Rashida Bello Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos by iammo(m): 11:11am On May 02, 2019
Taurus women kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Rashida Bello Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos by OhiOfIhima: 11:14am On May 02, 2019
Happy birthday Inya Rashida. Pls tell Ovawu to pay workers salary arihini!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rashida Bello Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos by Werock247: 11:15am On May 02, 2019
Ahhh Ahhhh Hanty did you forget to dedicate to the long suffering civil servants of Kogi State......Nigeria Ntoooor

Amagite:
Glamorous First Lady of Kogi State, Hajiya Rashida Bello is a year older today, and she has released these stunning new photos to mark her day.

I give all the glory to God almighty, the most beneficent and merciful for the grace of yet another glorious year.
Yesteryears were beautiful and remarkable to be modest, which is an assurance that the years ahead will be exceedingly outstanding by his grace.
I couldn’t have pulled through without God and the blessings of human assets around me.
First to my Pillar of strength and the love of my life; His Excellency, Governor Yahaya Adoza Bello, “Ovam” and also to everyone who has been one thing or the other to me in the course of time.
As to the responsibilities and the commitments I have given myself to, this is yet another opportunity to do more insha Allah .
It is therefore a sincere privilege of yet another birthday as I dedicate this day to God and to the weak, Abused, homeless, widows,aged, Motherless, people with special needs and Children.�❤️❤️❤️#gratefulheart

More photos here; http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/05/kogi-first-lady-rashida-releases-stunning-new-photos-as-she-turns-plus-one-today.html

1 Like

Re: Rashida Bello Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos by BlackfireX: 11:15am On May 02, 2019
My sugar mummy.

Workers go and die, your reward is in heaven

2 Likes

Re: Rashida Bello Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos by ogene144(m): 11:19am On May 02, 2019
See the pussy,that Yeye Bello is knacking bro dey enjoy... bt he cnt pay salaries
Re: Rashida Bello Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos by bestman09(m): 11:19am On May 02, 2019
No wonder why salaries are not paid in Kogi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rashida Bello Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos by Deltatoto: 11:22am On May 02, 2019
Amagite:

this kind pll toto Dey smell
Re: Rashida Bello Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos by Kentox(m): 11:24am On May 02, 2019
Taurus are the most beautiful/handsome set of people in the zodiac calendar.
Re: Rashida Bello Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos by JimohMomoh: 11:31am On May 02, 2019
One of Yahaya Bello's three wives
Re: Rashida Bello Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos by Kokoebapluse(m): 11:34am On May 02, 2019
iammo:
Taurus women kiss kiss

grin guy you also Sabi ham?

Am Leo

What of you?

Taurus babe and sturbon head are like 5&6. But is like that babe look gentle for face can you see it?
Re: Rashida Bello Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos by stanbillion200(m): 11:34am On May 02, 2019
Kogi is in doom and this one right here is busy taking birthday pictures. She should go and disturb her husband.
abegi

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Customs Begins Online Auction Of Seized Vehicles, Goods - Daily Trust / Two S/court Justices Upheld Sen. Adeleke’s Appeal / INEC rejects Okowa’s LG results for Over-Voting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.