Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,633 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

If My Girlfriend Refuse To Give Me Sex, And I Go Out, Is It Bad? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If My Girlfriend Refuse To Give Me Sex, And I Go Out, Is It Bad? (2962 Views)

My Girlfriend Is Denying Me Sex Everytime . / Is It Bad To Date My Sister's House Help? / 2 Weeks Now Girlfriend Refuse To Pick Up Calls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If My Girlfriend Refuse To Give Me Sex, And I Go Out, Is It Bad? by Nobody: 5:24pm On May 02, 2017
I
Re: If My Girlfriend Refuse To Give Me Sex, And I Go Out, Is It Bad? by Nobody: 5:27pm On May 02, 2017
No

1 Like

Re: If My Girlfriend Refuse To Give Me Sex, And I Go Out, Is It Bad? by thesicilian: 5:28pm On May 02, 2017
No. And the day someone buys her a car you can't afford don't feel bad also.

3 Likes

Re: If My Girlfriend Refuse To Give Me Sex, And I Go Out, Is It Bad? by Nobody: 5:29pm On May 02, 2017
No

1 Like

Re: If My Girlfriend Refuse To Give Me Sex, And I Go Out, Is It Bad? by Flatties: 5:30pm On May 02, 2017
Yes.. You cheated

If you are sick or not in the mood and she goes out to satisfy herself, hope you'd like it too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If My Girlfriend Refuse To Give Me Sex, And I Go Out, Is It Bad? by dingbang(m): 5:31pm On May 02, 2017
On d same bed yet no sex....

Wooooow... And u dey feed am abi?

3 Likes

Re: If My Girlfriend Refuse To Give Me Sex, And I Go Out, Is It Bad? by Nobody: 5:33pm On May 02, 2017
sex na food?
Re: If My Girlfriend Refuse To Give Me Sex, And I Go Out, Is It Bad? by Lionessza(f): 5:34pm On May 02, 2017
Freshsnoow:
I have stayed for weeks without sex with my girlfriend, and I know she have not been having sex because I stay with her everyday, and last night I wanted to have sex she refused, if I go out and do it with some one else, is it bad?

Did you bother to find out why she doesn't want to have sex with you? undecided

1 Like

Re: If My Girlfriend Refuse To Give Me Sex, And I Go Out, Is It Bad? by Nobody: 5:37pm On May 02, 2017
When you contract okra soup or worst egusi soul, is it bad?
Re: If My Girlfriend Refuse To Give Me Sex, And I Go Out, Is It Bad? by ikp120(m): 5:37pm On May 02, 2017
Not at all, so long as she no catch you.
Re: If My Girlfriend Refuse To Give Me Sex, And I Go Out, Is It Bad? by Nobody: 5:51pm On May 02, 2017
OrestesDante:
sex na food?
Dem no dey chop sex na.It is two opposite sex having intimacy.aka make out.

1 Like

Re: If My Girlfriend Refuse To Give Me Sex, And I Go Out, Is It Bad? by Nobody: 5:54pm On May 02, 2017
Lionessza:

Did you bother to find out why she doesn't want to have sex with you? undecided
No sex until after marriage.Meanwhile the hole done wide like well.

1 Like

Re: If My Girlfriend Refuse To Give Me Sex, And I Go Out, Is It Bad? by Burna88(f): 6:03pm On May 02, 2017
cheesy
Love Machine:
. Na sufferin u dey o,Besides how u take know say e wide?
Re: If My Girlfriend Refuse To Give Me Sex, And I Go Out, Is It Bad? by tosyne2much(m): 6:24pm On May 02, 2017
That doesn't make sense... That your gf denied you sex is not a good reason to go elsewhere to have it.

OP, how old are you?
Re: If My Girlfriend Refuse To Give Me Sex, And I Go Out, Is It Bad? by Chibydinho(m): 6:28pm On May 02, 2017
Is vaseline that expensive in your area? Get one abeg!
Re: If My Girlfriend Refuse To Give Me Sex, And I Go Out, Is It Bad? by Lionessza(f): 5:49am On May 03, 2017
Love Machine:

And then ?

1 Like

Re: If My Girlfriend Refuse To Give Me Sex, And I Go Out, Is It Bad? by Nobody: 7:11am On May 03, 2017
dingbang:

Food is not problem.. I bring money, she brings too.. Food is never a problem in the house..
Re: If My Girlfriend Refuse To Give Me Sex, And I Go Out, Is It Bad? by dingbang(m): 7:14am On May 03, 2017
Freshsnoow:

Food is not problem.. I bring money, she brings too.. Food is never a problem in the house..
but una suppose fvck na...
Re: If My Girlfriend Refuse To Give Me Sex, And I Go Out, Is It Bad? by Nobody: 7:21am On May 03, 2017
tosyne2much:
That doesn't make sense... That your gf denied you sex is not a good reason to go elsewhere to have it.

OP, how old are you?

Am an adult... Infact.. Yesterday night I was touching her, she said I should leave her.. That I have refused talking to her all day, I told her she started it when I wanted to touch her.. She just faced wall... I asked her if it's how she want it to be... And I took her fone and went tru it.. And I saw that she was sailing number of some 1 both of us texted to stop calling her that she's dating me.. . She said the guy was always bothering her with calls.. That' she doesn't like him..

I asked her why she dailled the number, because she said she will block him so he won't call.. I was asking why are you drilling the number.. She angrily said it's her biz not mine... And I said no problem.. And I took my fone and watched some comedy so I won't sleep angry.. And I laughed while watching .. And this morning.. She was getting ready for work.. I picked some of my tinx and laptop and left her room.. And off to my own house.. Because we both leave in diff safecon apartment

1 Like

Re: If My Girlfriend Refuse To Give Me Sex, And I Go Out, Is It Bad? by Nobody: 7:25am On May 03, 2017
And I won't bother calling her again... Let her do what she likes.. Till she's tired.. Because she tot when she said it's her biz.. I will get angry and frustrated.. . But rather I just calm and started watching jokes with my fone... She will be wondering what I hv in mind.. Bcox on a normal day I will disturb her till she tells me why she dailled the guys number.. I just want to stay in my house.. I dont mind not seeing her for weeks.. Till she comes here.. Even she calls.. I will just pretend I didn't see it.. Is like because we are seeing everyday, she doesn't value that

3 Likes

Re: If My Girlfriend Refuse To Give Me Sex, And I Go Out, Is It Bad? by Nobody: 7:28am On May 03, 2017
please! I want to ask... How can I make my post be on front page?
Re: If My Girlfriend Refuse To Give Me Sex, And I Go Out, Is It Bad? by Nobody: 7:35am On May 03, 2017
Freshsnoow:
And I won't bother calling her again... Let her do what she likes.. Till she's tired.. Because she tot when she said it's her biz.. I will get angry and frustrated.. . But rather I just calm and started watching jokes with my fone... She will be wondering what I hv in mind.. Bcox on a normal day I will disturb her till she tells me why she dailled the guys number.. I just want to stay in my house.. I dont mind not seeing her for weeks.. Till she comes here.. Even she calls.. I will just pretend I didn't see it.. Is like because we are seeing everyday, she doesn't value that
I've been in situations like this
if it gets to this point then you know that your relationship need a kind of breather or break. you need to evaluate yourself and see if you are still important. believe me you took the right decision... esp if you've played your role as a bf and she is not reciprocating. just chill do your thing and don't bother about her. don't act as if you're angry and might not even call her. believe me bro if she's bothered about the sudden change and she still likes you... she will reach out to you and then you guys can make things straight... if not bro just chill. the Pusey is never your property, its just your turn... and your turn fit don pass.. so u move on..my 2 cents
if a girl isn't a virgin .. I see no reason she should deny me sex while I'm playing my role as a bf...dats how I roll

1 Like

Re: If My Girlfriend Refuse To Give Me Sex, And I Go Out, Is It Bad? by Nobody: 7:42am On May 03, 2017
Re: If My Girlfriend Refuse To Give Me Sex, And I Go Out, Is It Bad? by Nobody: 7:48am On May 03, 2017
Freshsnoow:
I have stayed for weeks without sex with my girlfriend, and I know she have not been having sex because I stay with her everyday, and last night I wanted to have sex she refused, if I go out and do it with some one else, is it bad?
your girlfriend refuses you sex, you gotta use your head to decode that she's only tryna make you miss her and want her.. You really don't know what you have till its gone!

Modified : I judged based on ur topic, sorry... Well since she's starved you for weeks and she ain't showing signs or dropping the cookie anytime soon, just break up with her jejely rather than cheating on her.. That way it's never your fault.
Re: If My Girlfriend Refuse To Give Me Sex, And I Go Out, Is It Bad? by sage2good(m): 8:02am On May 03, 2017
Doesn't sound like a healthy relationship to me if you both haven't had sex for weeks and she doesn't want it from you. There's something gong on with her and you both need to talk about it. It seems like she might be interested in someone else from your later post. I would suggest that you try to get her to talk about it, try to figure out if you did something wrong or if its become boring and you need to spice things up in the bedroom. If that doesn't work, just end it bro. There really is no point sitting around with someone who doesn't want you anymore as much as you want them.
DO NOT CHEAT! End things before you go looking for elsewhere.

Good luck.

2 Likes

Re: If My Girlfriend Refuse To Give Me Sex, And I Go Out, Is It Bad? by tosyne2much(m): 9:11am On May 03, 2017
Freshsnoow:

Am an adult... Infact.. Yesterday night I was touching her, she said I should leave her.. That I have refused talking to her all day, I told her she started it when I wanted to touch her.. She just faced wall... I asked her if it's how she want it to be... And I took her fone and went tru it.. And I saw that she was sailing number of some 1 both of us texted to stop calling her that she's dating me.. . She said the guy was always bothering her with calls.. That' she doesn't like him..

I asked her why she dailled the number, because she said she will block him so he won't call.. I was asking why are you drilling the number.. She angrily said it's her biz not mine... And I said no problem.. And I took my fone and watched some comedy so I won't sleep angry.. And I laughed while watching .. And this morning.. She was getting ready for work.. I picked some of my tinx and laptop and left her room.. And off to my own house.. Because we both leave in diff safecon apartment
Oooooh... I smell danger on the way bro... You just need to be careful

1 Like

Re: If My Girlfriend Refuse To Give Me Sex, And I Go Out, Is It Bad? by Nobody: 9:12am On May 03, 2017
rasojie:

I've been in situations like this
if it gets to this point then you know that your relationship need a kind of breather or break. you need to evaluate yourself and see if you are still important. believe me you took the right decision... esp if you've played your role as a bf and she is not reciprocating. just chill do your thing and don't bother about her. don't act as if you're angry and might not even call her. believe me bro if she's bothered about the sudden change and she still likes you... she will reach out to you and then you guys can make things straight... if not bro just chill. the Pusey is never your property, its just your turn... and your turn fit don pass.. so u move on..my 2 cents
if a girl isn't a virgin .. I see no reason she should deny me sex while I'm playing my role as a bf...dats how I roll

The thing is just to behave like I am not angry.. And live my life till we get to talk... For food aspect and care I get it alot from her.. That's why I don't want to leave her.. Because I am benefiting.. If not I would hv left long time ago.. And I want to keep enjoying it till next year.. Then I will know what to do...

1 Like

Re: If My Girlfriend Refuse To Give Me Sex, And I Go Out, Is It Bad? by Nobody: 9:17am On May 03, 2017
tosyne2much:
Oooooh... I small danger on the way bro... You just need to be careful

I hv ex I love more than her. . Becox of the dramas she's acting.. I made up with my ex.. So I won't loose when she leaves me finally.. I gat use my head.. Cox she thinks she hv sense.. She will go back to her frnd I ask her not to talk to.. Anytime we hv probs.. I hv to secure mine too.. And she don't know I am still talking with my ex.. For her mind her only her get ex's that she think she can fall back on if I mumu.. She no know say me sef don arrange myself.. So I no go get hrtbrk

1 Like

Re: If My Girlfriend Refuse To Give Me Sex, And I Go Out, Is It Bad? by Nobody: 9:29am On May 03, 2017
dingbang:

She feeds herself grin
Re: If My Girlfriend Refuse To Give Me Sex, And I Go Out, Is It Bad? by dingbang(m): 9:45am On May 03, 2017
Lashort:

She feeds herself grin
but there is supposed to be some cuddling ..
Re: If My Girlfriend Refuse To Give Me Sex, And I Go Out, Is It Bad? by Nobody: 10:02am On May 03, 2017
dingbang:
but there is supposed to be some cuddling ..

So you think our op here is the type to cuddle ? well I don't think so
Re: If My Girlfriend Refuse To Give Me Sex, And I Go Out, Is It Bad? by dingbang(m): 10:04am On May 03, 2017
Lashort:

So you think our op here is the type to cuddle ? well I don't think so
yeah I think he is.. Cuddling is cool... Don't u like it?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hot Photos Of Models Wearing Nothing Except Fruits To Cover Their Erotic Spots / Doggy Style Is The Most Dangerous Sex Position — Study / Arewa Men!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.