Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,922 members, 7,821,227 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Beware Of Fake Foreign Agencies That Promise Work Abroad. Disturbing Photos/Vid - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Beware Of Fake Foreign Agencies That Promise Work Abroad. Disturbing Photos/Vid (55078 Views)

Nigerian Agencies That Are Yet To Released Their List Of Shortlisted Candidates / This Is The List Of Fake Job Addresses Collated (not Exhaustive). / Vacancies In 6 Federal Agencies & Parastatals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beware Of Fake Foreign Agencies That Promise Work Abroad. Disturbing Photos/Vid by osazsky(m): 9:42pm On May 02, 2017
Probably they trade their organs for huge cash to rich pple, especially to India for kidney, lungs and liver transplant. What a wicked world. D quest to make it in life makes pple do unimaginable things. Lord ve mercy
Re: Beware Of Fake Foreign Agencies That Promise Work Abroad. Disturbing Photos/Vid by Eddiecute86(m): 9:42pm On May 02, 2017
Wickedness of the highest order. This is pure evil
Re: Beware Of Fake Foreign Agencies That Promise Work Abroad. Disturbing Photos/Vid by goldedprince: 9:43pm On May 02, 2017
these idiots even go as far as postig this in their countries but the useless Igbos will still go there

Re: Beware Of Fake Foreign Agencies That Promise Work Abroad. Disturbing Photos/Vid by Nobody: 9:44pm On May 02, 2017
Wonder why someone will be desperate to travel to Asia with all the language barrier, racism, we know the system is bad, but you take the risk of travelling to met the unknown

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Fake Foreign Agencies That Promise Work Abroad. Disturbing Photos/Vid by asunmon(m): 9:44pm On May 02, 2017
This is serious. Before I fall victims too... ANYBODY WITH INFORMATION ABOUT THIS FRELANCE iProo pls guide me accordingly. Thanks
Re: Beware Of Fake Foreign Agencies That Promise Work Abroad. Disturbing Photos/Vid by babyvoice1990(m): 9:47pm On May 02, 2017
Where the heck is the disturbing video

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Fake Foreign Agencies That Promise Work Abroad. Disturbing Photos/Vid by brightalo17: 9:49pm On May 02, 2017
decatalyst:
If this country is good, why would anyone want to go and work for the dirty, smelly whites? cry

Let's investigate all interview invites and processes before embarking on such journey. When there is life, there is hope.
why you and your entire kindred ,community,village LG, State never travel out of the country since the country is not good? share the message and stop trash talking. even Usa citizens are also in those mentioned countries.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Fake Foreign Agencies That Promise Work Abroad. Disturbing Photos/Vid by TheGreatIYANU: 9:50pm On May 02, 2017
This is a Horse Load of RUBBISH!

We Nigerians are so sensational, we are aroused at every bad news! GOSH! This woman and her truly useless message based on a farce need to REPENT!

The picture was taken from a Live Leak video I watched eons ago. You can watch it here - https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=477_1489604433

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Fake Foreign Agencies That Promise Work Abroad. Disturbing Photos/Vid by lazygal: 9:54pm On May 02, 2017
No. This post is misleading .no one is exempted or saved from organ harvesting .even Europeans and Americans who travel. Overseas for holidays are being killed for their organs ... Countries known for murdernfvpple are the European countries however thatvis not to say other countries do not involve in such

We are shouting here what of in Nigeria,don't they kill us for money?their is even a lesser. Evil as they do it to save other lives ours is to make money
Re: Beware Of Fake Foreign Agencies That Promise Work Abroad. Disturbing Photos/Vid by Omojudy: 9:54pm On May 02, 2017
Rayhandrinni:
I leave this shore, im heading to prague

if i comot naija, i de go prague

I leave this shore, im heading to the czech republic

if i comot naija, i de go czech republic
Bros na song?

4 Likes

Re: Beware Of Fake Foreign Agencies That Promise Work Abroad. Disturbing Photos/Vid by Nobody: 9:59pm On May 02, 2017
It's TRUE ...
PEOPLE just have to believe this no.
It happened to my COUSIN, but he escaped DEATH. narrowly....

It's SERIOUSLY SERIOUS oooo
Re: Beware Of Fake Foreign Agencies That Promise Work Abroad. Disturbing Photos/Vid by ginggerxy: 10:04pm On May 02, 2017
CokersClub:
grin
the Chinese finally speaks grin

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Fake Foreign Agencies That Promise Work Abroad. Disturbing Photos/Vid by Nobody: 10:05pm On May 02, 2017
Omojudy:
Bros na song?
ma feature you?

Re: Beware Of Fake Foreign Agencies That Promise Work Abroad. Disturbing Photos/Vid by cold(m): 10:06pm On May 02, 2017
Name these agencies. Anybody can put up stuff on the internet. Not saying these things don't happen but without calling these agencies how can we say with any degree of certainty the story is true?
Re: Beware Of Fake Foreign Agencies That Promise Work Abroad. Disturbing Photos/Vid by Gerrard59(m): 10:08pm On May 02, 2017
Imstrong:
Wonder why someone will be desperate to travel to Asia with all the language barrier, racism, we know the system is bad, but you take the risk of travelling to met the unknown

Tell me which place that one will not encounter discrimination? Or you mean the Afonja - Igbos gibberish here or the daily Fulani killings?

People should learn to follow the legal routes when travelling. Shikiena
Re: Beware Of Fake Foreign Agencies That Promise Work Abroad. Disturbing Photos/Vid by LivingHuman: 10:09pm On May 02, 2017
I saw that yesterday. There more videos of how they butcher them like cows
Re: Beware Of Fake Foreign Agencies That Promise Work Abroad. Disturbing Photos/Vid by decatalyst(m): 10:11pm On May 02, 2017
brightalo17:
why you and your entire kindred ,community,village LG, State never travel out of the country since the country is not good? share the message and stop trash talking. even Usa citizens are also in those mentioned countries.

My friend, all things being equal, in few months I will be out...mind you, opportunities of such countries (Libya, Egypt, dubai, china etc)mentioned hasnt crossed my way...wouldn't take it for anything in this world!

Yoruba will say "ti a ba am he opolo, a si je eleyi to le yin"

Loose translation: if you want to eat frog, eat the one that is matured and probably filled with eggs!

I hope you get the point.
Re: Beware Of Fake Foreign Agencies That Promise Work Abroad. Disturbing Photos/Vid by AlphaStyles(m): 10:23pm On May 02, 2017
what a wicked world
Re: Beware Of Fake Foreign Agencies That Promise Work Abroad. Disturbing Photos/Vid by brightalo17: 10:38pm On May 02, 2017
decatalyst:

My friend, all things being equal, in few months I will be out...mind you, opportunities of such countries (Libya, Egypt, dubai, china etc)mentioned hasnt crossed my way...wouldn't take it for anything in this world!

Yoruba will say "ti a ba am he opolo, a si je eleyi to le yin"

Loose translation: if you want to eat frog, eat the one that is matured and probably filled with eggs!

I hope you get the point.

You still have few months in this same bad country ? thought you will be at MM 1 by now .

Meanwhile I will take you serious only when whatever country you're heading to don't have there citizens in those countries you graded as low, Since you no get respect for China that country you think you're going to have huge respect for them. Dubai is not a country rather it is a city in UAE which is even richer than the country you're heading to. Egypt is never a push over, people are still making it big in Libya.

I hope you're traveling with your entire family? because none should be left behind .
Re: Beware Of Fake Foreign Agencies That Promise Work Abroad. Disturbing Photos/Vid by ceejay4real(m): 10:50pm On May 02, 2017
Rayhandrinni:

What's happening in Czech Republic? Abi u don kolo?
Re: Beware Of Fake Foreign Agencies That Promise Work Abroad. Disturbing Photos/Vid by Nobody: 11:19pm On May 02, 2017
ginggerxy:
the Chinese finally speaks grin

grin do you prefer him speaking in Chinese or English
Re: Beware Of Fake Foreign Agencies That Promise Work Abroad. Disturbing Photos/Vid by Nobody: 11:25pm On May 02, 2017
Na only the woman talk play oh,I no see any gruesome video.
Re: Beware Of Fake Foreign Agencies That Promise Work Abroad. Disturbing Photos/Vid by Nobody: 11:36pm On May 02, 2017
ceejay4real:

What's happening in Czech Republic? Abi u don kolo?
everything i like
Re: Beware Of Fake Foreign Agencies That Promise Work Abroad. Disturbing Photos/Vid by akigbemaru: 12:06am On May 03, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
A video footage which is trending online has it that there are fake agencies from foreign countries currently open in Nigeria and in several African countries which promise individuals with work abroad...According to an online report, the victim is immediately killed when he or she reaches his/her destination -with the organs like liver, heart kidney removed in the process.

Read the message by a Facebook user who shared the video below;

Please when you receive this video make it widely known to save lives.

There are false agencies from China, Korea, Japan and other Asian countries currently open in Nigeria, Ghana, Kinshasa, South Africa, and in several African countries, These agencies promise to work abroad, as in Dubai, Japan, Korea, India and several other countries mainly in Asia, work as a housekeeper, baby guard, etc.,

The procedures for the papers to leave are the responsibility of these agencies. These agencies recruit more girls. When you get to their destination they kill you and recover your organs like liver, heart kidney. These agencies use our greedy and heartless African brothers and sisters as their intermediary agents to accomplish this task hall. Their route covers Dubai, Cairo in Egypt, Libya, and Beirut in Lebanon.

They prepare the papers, they pay for the tickets and everything necessary, but when you arrive at your destination it is the end of your life.

The video accompanying this message was recorded by a smuggler who was unaware of the outcome of the so-called workers. Make this message widely known and you will have saved many lives. God bless you.

Thank you.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/05/beware-of-fake-foreign-agencies-which.html

Watch Video Below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwjkB5-LIj0
Re: Beware Of Fake Foreign Agencies That Promise Work Abroad. Disturbing Photos/Vid by BetaThings: 2:48am On May 03, 2017
Christians will use very opportunity to hype their concern for "human life"
Who are the people behind human trafficking?
Who have equated prosperity with righteousness?
Who are the people doing fellowship at embassies, promoting travelling abroad as the route to economic salvation?

25% of the video clip is devoted to pseudo-proselytisation about Christianity - but no evidence of the subject of the warning
But we should just share, right?

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of Fake Foreign Agencies That Promise Work Abroad. Disturbing Photos/Vid by 2016v2017: 3:53am On May 03, 2017
seyizma:
Jesus Wept for this current generation
Re: Beware Of Fake Foreign Agencies That Promise Work Abroad. Disturbing Photos/Vid by 2016v2017: 3:54am On May 03, 2017
2dugged:
Asia?, not surprised, organ harvesting is not new to them
Re: Beware Of Fake Foreign Agencies That Promise Work Abroad. Disturbing Photos/Vid by corperscorner: 5:19am On May 03, 2017
asunmon:
This is serious. Before I fall victims too... ANYBODY WITH INFORMATION ABOUT THIS FRELANCE iProo pls guide me accordingly. Thanks
try to comprehend things nau. iproo is an online freelancer platform (you work online as a virtual freelancer offering professional advice to people on your area of expertise) not an agency seeking maids or househelp.

Just like:
jolancer.com
gigsnigeria.com
justfrom5k.com
upwork.com
sourcegig.com

and many more....dont get it twisted

Join the iProo discussion thread here: https://www.nairaland.com/3747554/please-iproo.net-legit-scam
Re: Beware Of Fake Foreign Agencies That Promise Work Abroad. Disturbing Photos/Vid by eliwa47(m): 5:45am On May 03, 2017
Taaaaaah! and u want me to believe this?
Re: Beware Of Fake Foreign Agencies That Promise Work Abroad. Disturbing Photos/Vid by Bobbyjay001(m): 6:00am On May 03, 2017
Rayhandrinni:

is there anything special in czech republic?
Re: Beware Of Fake Foreign Agencies That Promise Work Abroad. Disturbing Photos/Vid by Omojudy: 6:49am On May 03, 2017
Rayhandrinni:
ma feature you?
No thank u. Lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top 6 Future Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria / 2018 FRSC Recruitment Shortlist Thread / My Interviewer Got Shocked With The Way I Described Myslf When Ask To...........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.