Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,663 members, 7,823,877 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Beware Of Fake Foreign Agencies That Promise Work Abroad. Disturbing Photos/Vid - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Beware Of Fake Foreign Agencies That Promise Work Abroad. Disturbing Photos/Vid (55083 Views)

Nigerian Agencies That Are Yet To Released Their List Of Shortlisted Candidates / This Is The List Of Fake Job Addresses Collated (not Exhaustive). / Vacancies In 6 Federal Agencies & Parastatals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beware Of Fake Foreign Agencies That Promise Work Abroad. Disturbing Photos/Vid by decatalyst(m): 7:20am On May 03, 2017
brightalo17:

You still have few months in this same bad country ? thought you will be at MM 1 by now .

Meanwhile I will take you serious only when whatever country you're heading to don't have there citizens in those countries you graded as low, Since you no get respect for China that country you think you're going to have huge respect for them. Dubai is not a country rather it is a city in UAE which is even richer than the country you're heading to. Egypt is never a push over, people are still making it big in Libya.

I hope you're traveling with your entire family? because none should be left behind .

What is this one saying...you are ingnorantly blabbing out of context!

Read to understand content in relation to context, it is called comprehensive reading!
Re: Beware Of Fake Foreign Agencies That Promise Work Abroad. Disturbing Photos/Vid by brightalo17: 8:05am On May 03, 2017
decatalyst:

What is this one saying...you are ingnorantly blabbing out of context!

Read to understand content in relation to context, it is called comprehensive reading!

My friend shutup,what did you comprehend when post ask you to share a certain video warning people against traveling with the help of all these fake agents who will end up killing the person,you left the sharing and be talking about the country.

Is the post a debate about the country being good or bad or why people travels out of it ? Now you're talking about content and context the same thing you violated , mtweeeeeeeeee SMH.
Re: Beware Of Fake Foreign Agencies That Promise Work Abroad. Disturbing Photos/Vid by Nobody: 8:31am On May 03, 2017
Bobbyjay001:

is there anything special in czech republic?
make dem no hear u ask this question o
Re: Beware Of Fake Foreign Agencies That Promise Work Abroad. Disturbing Photos/Vid by decatalyst(m): 8:34am On May 03, 2017
brightalo17:

My friend shutup,what did you comprehend when post ask you to share a certain video warning people against traveling with the help of all these fake agents who will end up killing the person,you left the sharing and be talking about the country.

Is the post a debate about the country being good or bad or why people travels out of it ? Now you're talking about content and context the same thing you violated , mtweeeeeeeeee SMH.

Your way forward...

Re: Beware Of Fake Foreign Agencies That Promise Work Abroad. Disturbing Photos/Vid by Bobbyjay001(m): 10:08am On May 03, 2017
Rayhandrinni:
make dem no hear u ask this question o

abeg,enlight me. I be in d dark.
Re: Beware Of Fake Foreign Agencies That Promise Work Abroad. Disturbing Photos/Vid by brightalo17: 12:04am On May 06, 2017
decatalyst:

Your way forward...

stale and dry
Re: Beware Of Fake Foreign Agencies That Promise Work Abroad. Disturbing Photos/Vid by decatalyst(m): 8:40am On May 06, 2017
brightalo17:

stale and dry

Get another interesting way den smiley
Re: Beware Of Fake Foreign Agencies That Promise Work Abroad. Disturbing Photos/Vid by brightalo17: 9:32am On May 06, 2017
decatalyst:

Get another interesting way den smiley

Unless you show me more.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Total E & P Nigeria Ltd, Recruitment 2013 / NPOWERNG: Got A Msg From Them / Top 6 Future Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.