Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,397 members, 7,815,864 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Check Out Photo Of A Groom's Erected Penis During His Wedding Photoshoot (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Check Out Photo Of A Groom's Erected Penis During His Wedding Photoshoot (photo) (11294 Views)

Kung Fu Wedding Photoshoot Of Kenyan Couple That Got People Talking / End Time Students..see What 2 Unclad Unilag Couples Wore To A Photoshoot (photo) / Kolade Babajide: Man Addicted To Sleeping With Married Women Cries Out (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out Photo Of A Groom's Erected Penis During His Wedding Photoshoot (photo) by ChuzzyBlog: 6:34am On May 03, 2017
Mehn, when a brother cannot just wait to demolish his new wife! This photo has been making the rounds on social media with different people having different opinions about the cause of the erection! Obviously it was taken on their wedding day.

It may be that the couple have been in a no-sex relationship for a very long time. Just saying tho... Lol. Look closely at the picture and tell me what you think.

SOURE: http://www.chuzzyblog.com.ng/2017/05/check-out-this-photo-of-grooms-erected.html

lalasticlala, ijebabe

4 Likes

Re: Check Out Photo Of A Groom's Erected Penis During His Wedding Photoshoot (photo) by ChuzzyBlog: 6:34am On May 03, 2017
lol grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Check Out Photo Of A Groom's Erected Penis During His Wedding Photoshoot (photo) by BlackDBagba: 6:35am On May 03, 2017
grin
Re: Check Out Photo Of A Groom's Erected Penis During His Wedding Photoshoot (photo) by INTROVERT(f): 6:35am On May 03, 2017
Damn.....i am feeling sorry for that bride Sha grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Check Out Photo Of A Groom's Erected Penis During His Wedding Photoshoot (photo) by youngest85(m): 6:36am On May 03, 2017
Perhaps the photographer is cossy orjiakor

2 Likes

Re: Check Out Photo Of A Groom's Erected Penis During His Wedding Photoshoot (photo) by Nobody: 6:41am On May 03, 2017
In Sisqó's voice: 'Unleash the dragon'

1 Like

Re: Check Out Photo Of A Groom's Erected Penis During His Wedding Photoshoot (photo) by Nobody: 6:42am On May 03, 2017
youngest85:
Perhaps the photographer is cossy orjiakor
or probably roman.

4 Likes

Re: Check Out Photo Of A Groom's Erected Penis During His Wedding Photoshoot (photo) by littlewonders: 6:44am On May 03, 2017
The hands is sending high frequency of hormanal distribution

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out Photo Of A Groom's Erected Penis During His Wedding Photoshoot (photo) by divinehand2003(m): 6:46am On May 03, 2017
Lol

This guy will not kill us ooooo. I wonder what the guy was thinking about at that moment in his mind. The guy just can't wait for konji to start.

3 Likes

Re: Check Out Photo Of A Groom's Erected Penis During His Wedding Photoshoot (photo) by Johnnyakins: 6:46am On May 03, 2017
lol
Re: Check Out Photo Of A Groom's Erected Penis During His Wedding Photoshoot (photo) by Afonjashapmouth: 6:57am On May 03, 2017
Na d rod gangan the girl dey marry.. She's full of smile like finally

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out Photo Of A Groom's Erected Penis During His Wedding Photoshoot (photo) by FreshBoss007: 7:21am On May 03, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:
Na d rod gangan the girl dey marry.. She's full of smile like finally
finally, its about to go down

1 Like

Re: Check Out Photo Of A Groom's Erected Penis During His Wedding Photoshoot (photo) by Nobody: 7:23am On May 03, 2017
Kai see preeek

2 Likes

Re: Check Out Photo Of A Groom's Erected Penis During His Wedding Photoshoot (photo) by Acekidc4(m): 7:24am On May 03, 2017
He can't wait to Do damage to the lady's Kpomo!!Chaiii!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Check Out Photo Of A Groom's Erected Penis During His Wedding Photoshoot (photo) by Joephat(m): 7:25am On May 03, 2017
The dude looks sex starved..

Nothing like this will happen to me, before my wedding day, I go blow my Ex. That's good bye blow to reduce my conji level

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out Photo Of A Groom's Erected Penis During His Wedding Photoshoot (photo) by pizzylee(m): 7:31am On May 03, 2017
grin lol dz groom lacks patience

1 Like

Re: Check Out Photo Of A Groom's Erected Penis During His Wedding Photoshoot (photo) by simplyhonest(m): 7:53am On May 03, 2017
this is.....
Re: Check Out Photo Of A Groom's Erected Penis During His Wedding Photoshoot (photo) by hernandson(m): 8:12am On May 03, 2017
after all the dowry he has paid,all the prostrating. the nigga can't wait for season finale...sister na die you dey

3 Likes

Re: Check Out Photo Of A Groom's Erected Penis During His Wedding Photoshoot (photo) by lalasticlala(m): 8:13am On May 03, 2017
Re: Check Out Photo Of A Groom's Erected Penis During His Wedding Photoshoot (photo) by stolenstone: 8:17am On May 03, 2017
At least it is pointing in the right direction!

10 Likes

Re: Check Out Photo Of A Groom's Erected Penis During His Wedding Photoshoot (photo) by worlexy(m): 8:21am On May 03, 2017
Wafekulaleyi
Re: Check Out Photo Of A Groom's Erected Penis During His Wedding Photoshoot (photo) by Tazdroid(m): 8:28am On May 03, 2017
The impatient one grin
Re: Check Out Photo Of A Groom's Erected Penis During His Wedding Photoshoot (photo) by Elkay3: 8:36am On May 03, 2017
A man who has a farm to till should not go hungry. Brother, go and eat.

1 Like

Re: Check Out Photo Of A Groom's Erected Penis During His Wedding Photoshoot (photo) by ngwababe(f): 9:08am On May 03, 2017
Chaiiiii

1 Like

Re: Check Out Photo Of A Groom's Erected Penis During His Wedding Photoshoot (photo) by Nobody: 9:21am On May 03, 2017
www.smtp-zone.su

We are since 2012 in this job,many people from here know me.

We sell the following products:

--Unlimited smtp > 6$
--Domain smtp > 3$
--Ip smtp > 4$
--Fixed sender smtp > 6$
--Cpanel > 8$
--Shell > 5$
--RDP > 10$

Our contact are:
*Yahoo : ssh_zone@yahoo.com

Our domain name is www.smtp-zone.su and www.ssh-zone.us
Re: Check Out Photo Of A Groom's Erected Penis During His Wedding Photoshoot (photo) by clerkent(m): 9:26am On May 03, 2017
the thing is already pointing and saying''this is my resting place''

2 Likes

Re: Check Out Photo Of A Groom's Erected Penis During His Wedding Photoshoot (photo) by queenfav(f): 9:52am On May 03, 2017
Lol.. Bed must break that night!
Re: Check Out Photo Of A Groom's Erected Penis During His Wedding Photoshoot (photo) by Lionessza(f): 10:48am On May 03, 2017
I doubt she will take offense in this, she should be happy he is so " excited " about this day loll plus "he's " pointing in the right direction grin grin

1 Like

Re: Check Out Photo Of A Groom's Erected Penis During His Wedding Photoshoot (photo) by sirusX(m): 10:48am On May 03, 2017
I can imagine the wedding night shocked

[img]https:///media/9-12-2015/kqIt-9.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: Check Out Photo Of A Groom's Erected Penis During His Wedding Photoshoot (photo) by JewelRegi(f): 11:07am On May 03, 2017
Lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictures Of A Guy And A Lady Placed Inside A Pineapple Found / Why Can't Nigerian Girls Have This Kind Of Tummy? / VAGINA: Mrs. Vicky's Vagina and How We Did It [PICTURE]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.