Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,950 members, 7,956,580 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:35 PM

Name One Thing your Ex Was Good At? See Funny Comments. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Name One Thing your Ex Was Good At? See Funny Comments. (3034 Views)

What's The Worst Thing Your Lover Did To You After A Breakup? / The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? / What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Name One Thing your Ex Was Good At? See Funny Comments. by tobidipity(m): 6:45am On May 03, 2017
Name one thing your ex was good at.

Re: Name One Thing your Ex Was Good At? See Funny Comments. by NarnieSnyper(m): 6:47am On May 03, 2017
Hahahah! grin
You got more than what you bargained for

1 Like

Re: Name One Thing your Ex Was Good At? See Funny Comments. by tobidipity(m): 6:47am On May 03, 2017
More comments

1 Like

Re: Name One Thing your Ex Was Good At? See Funny Comments. by tobidipity(m): 6:48am On May 03, 2017
So what is that good thing ur ex was good at?

1 Like

Re: Name One Thing your Ex Was Good At? See Funny Comments. by youngest85(m): 6:51am On May 03, 2017
Feeling Hot right now
Re: Name One Thing your Ex Was Good At? See Funny Comments. by dingbang(m): 6:52am On May 03, 2017
grin

Who ex hepp
Re: Name One Thing your Ex Was Good At? See Funny Comments. by divinehand2003(m): 6:52am On May 03, 2017
Can you correct the topic of the thread dear OP? It got me confused at first.
Re: Name One Thing your Ex Was Good At? See Funny Comments. by dingbang(m): 6:52am On May 03, 2017
youngest85:
Feeling Hot right now
this early morning...

1 Like

Re: Name One Thing your Ex Was Good At? See Funny Comments. by Epositive(m): 6:54am On May 03, 2017
Some X are really good, i don't know Y cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name One Thing your Ex Was Good At? See Funny Comments. by littlewonders: 6:54am On May 03, 2017
youngest85:
Feeling Hot right now

You need prayers intensively
Re: Name One Thing your Ex Was Good At? See Funny Comments. by BiafranBushBoy: 6:56am On May 03, 2017
Great spender she was!!
Then I knew that some girls could flex with their own cash...
Reason I always had something to celebrate. Birthday, Name remembrance, Etc..
lol

1 Like

Re: Name One Thing your Ex Was Good At? See Funny Comments. by RichlyOBS(m): 7:02am On May 03, 2017
my ex don't know how to cook,how to Bleep,how to greet but only one thing I love about her is she can defend me anywhere anytime...
Re: Name One Thing your Ex Was Good At? See Funny Comments. by pizzylee(m): 7:22am On May 03, 2017
if u see her cheating on u now n d next minute she makes jollof trust me u will forgive n ask her y she didn't make it a 3some

1 Like

Re: Name One Thing your Ex Was Good At? See Funny Comments. by Nobody: 7:23am On May 03, 2017
Lying
Re: Name One Thing your Ex Was Good At? See Funny Comments. by divinehand2003(m): 7:27am On May 03, 2017
My ex was extremely jealous and troublesome. It was indeed a hectic relationship and I almost developed high blood pressure while the friendship lasted. I just had to back out ooooo.
Re: Name One Thing your Ex Was Good At? See Funny Comments. by ITbomb(m): 7:49am On May 03, 2017
Tiny23:
Lying
He was just giving you what you wanted nah, if the sincere guy was talking you would say he is just a friend
Re: Name One Thing your Ex Was Good At? See Funny Comments. by Nobody: 7:56am On May 03, 2017
ITbomb:

He was just giving you what you wanted nah, if the sincere guy was talking you would say he is just a friend

hahahaha, he's gone now.
Re: Name One Thing your Ex Was Good At? See Funny Comments. by ITbomb(m): 7:58am On May 03, 2017
Tiny23:

hahahaha, he's gone now.
Who dey laugh with you

Abeg stop laughing, you are making my something rise
Re: Name One Thing your Ex Was Good At? See Funny Comments. by Nobody: 7:58am On May 03, 2017
My ex jealous eeh, she punches me in the stomach each time we go out together and a girl looks at me or greets me... If we get home, I'm usually scared.. She'd say, "my own no do you abi? Come here" (punches will follow) grin grin
Re: Name One Thing your Ex Was Good At? See Funny Comments. by simplyhonest(m): 8:06am On May 03, 2017
out of many things.... she can make intelligent conversations... I miss that

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name One Thing your Ex Was Good At? See Funny Comments. by Lionessza(f): 8:12am On May 03, 2017
He was intelligent and passionate.
Re: Name One Thing your Ex Was Good At? See Funny Comments. by hernandson(m): 8:47am On May 03, 2017
my ex was a jealous the jealous type,even celeb picture on my phone can cause wahala,and she doesn't know more than head,so I nicknamed her head master grin she did love me buh distance relationship wasn't her thing
Re: Name One Thing your Ex Was Good At? See Funny Comments. by Nobody: 9:22am On May 03, 2017
ITbomb:
Who dey laugh with you

Abeg stop laughing, you are making my something rise

What?
Re: Name One Thing your Ex Was Good At? See Funny Comments. by Nobody: 9:23am On May 03, 2017
She shouting baby harder baby harder
Lol n u dont see the issue lol chai mandem just expose their 4 inch grin

His teeth was white undecided n he was tall finish ! the basterd angry
Re: Name One Thing your Ex Was Good At? See Funny Comments. by Nobody: 9:39am On May 03, 2017
Bumbae1:
She shouting baby harder baby harder
Lol n u dont see the issue lol chai mandem just expose their 4 inch grin

His teeth was white undecided n he was tall finish ! the basterd angry
aaa bumbae only u,hmmmm sometimes u need to still forgive some pple sha
Re: Name One Thing your Ex Was Good At? See Funny Comments. by Nobody: 12:27pm On May 03, 2017
Martin124:
aaa bumbae only u,hmmmm sometimes u need to still forgive some pple sha
Dat ex beyond forgiveness
Re: Name One Thing your Ex Was Good At? See Funny Comments. by Nobody: 12:29pm On May 03, 2017
she sabi fvck prick ehn sad chai! âbasi! cheesy
this geh like fvck die
Re: Name One Thing your Ex Was Good At? See Funny Comments. by Nobody: 12:40pm On May 03, 2017
Bumbae1:

Dat ex beyond forgiveness
na wa for u ooo,ur heart na stone,how far na?I hope say u nor dey confuse again oo

(1) (Reply)

See Reaction As A Man Knelt Down To Propose To His Gay Lover In Kenya / Don’t Dare Me! Actress Regina Daniels Allegedly Threatens Her Stepson / My Babe Asked Me If She Is Sexy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.