Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,459 members, 7,843,399 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

South African Lady Buys Herself A Ring, Vows To Look For A Husband Later - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / South African Lady Buys Herself A Ring, Vows To Look For A Husband Later (1411 Views)

Lady Buys 5k Wristwatch For Boyfriend As Birthday Gift, Laments As He Rejects It / Lady Buys PS4 For Her Boyfriend For Val (photos) / Nigerian Lady Buys Her Boyfriend A Car (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Lady Buys Herself A Ring, Vows To Look For A Husband Later by Lionessza(f): 10:07am On May 03, 2017
Fmartin:
tell me its nt negative; from "dead man pose" to "xenophobic attacks" to "buying engagement ring fr oneself" to ?? u call dat positive news in ur place.. keep decieving ur self..

Hahahaha so now we are embarking on comparing sh*t going on in both countries? . With all that is going on in your country Sir I wouldn't know where to begin. So I will let you be loll.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South African Lady Buys Herself A Ring, Vows To Look For A Husband Later by Laveda(f): 11:13am On May 03, 2017
Juhann:
Happy married life in advance cheesygrin

Hmmmmmmm

I'm on my way oh
Re: South African Lady Buys Herself A Ring, Vows To Look For A Husband Later by IVORY2009(m): 12:54pm On May 03, 2017
HungerBAD:
Na Tonto Dikeh hand be that?

Why her knuckles get different colours?add the result from your "Lab" work to show everything is okay,and i will introduce you to some Nairalanders.

Where is Cutehector and Ivory2009 sef?and if you have Tonto face,i might even throw Seun in for you too.

About time those guys settle down.

" Mr Hungerbad, information available to me currently, is dat since ishilove has choose to dump you, "we" nairaland member have decided to give ur details to the South African lady, pls do the needful, all the best! cool

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South African Lady Buys Herself A Ring, Vows To Look For A Husband Later by JEMIMAWISDOM(f): 7:49pm On May 04, 2017
IVORY2009:

" Mr Hungerbad, information available to me currently, is dat since ishilove has choose to dump you, "we" nairaland member have decided to give ur details to the South African lady, pls do the needful, all the best! cool
Ivory, why na?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please, Whose Boyfriends Are These? / Mrcork Is Beg Me For Realasionsheep PLIS ADVISE / MR NAIRALAND 2017;if Your Gf/wife Is Good In Bed She Have Practice For Years.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.