Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,951 members, 7,814,226 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Andrew Ejimadu Seer 1 Gives N1million To A Cleaner He Met In Hotel (Pics) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Andrew Ejimadu Seer 1 Gives N1million To A Cleaner He Met In Hotel (Pics) (42461 Views)

Prophet Andrew Ejimadu Seer 1: "I Bathed Man With Money, He's Now A Millionaire" / "Man Gets Pregnant After Sleeping With His Master's Wife" - Prophet SEER 1 / Andrew Ejimadu SEER 1 Deported From Zambia Over Rape Accusation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Andrew Ejimadu Seer 1 Gives N1million To A Cleaner He Met In Hotel (Pics) by jericco1(m): 10:08am On May 03, 2017
bkool7:

I thought as much !
you thought well.
Re: Andrew Ejimadu Seer 1 Gives N1million To A Cleaner He Met In Hotel (Pics) by YesNo(m): 10:09am On May 03, 2017
and the camera man just happened to be passing by at the time
Re: Andrew Ejimadu Seer 1 Gives N1million To A Cleaner He Met In Hotel (Pics) by rebirthiix: 10:09am On May 03, 2017
Hmm

Re: Andrew Ejimadu Seer 1 Gives N1million To A Cleaner He Met In Hotel (Pics) by Repairnigeria(m): 10:09am On May 03, 2017
interesting
Re: Andrew Ejimadu Seer 1 Gives N1million To A Cleaner He Met In Hotel (Pics) by iluvdonjazzy: 10:11am On May 03, 2017
josephine123:
wow... so dat he wont blow whistle ?
pls dont be lazy, try and read d story
Re: Andrew Ejimadu Seer 1 Gives N1million To A Cleaner He Met In Hotel (Pics) by Zi: 10:11am On May 03, 2017
You still don't get it, do you?
This is church advertisement, then he will garner more "sheep-els", then tithes and offerings will grow tongue

He will make this 1M back, today today.
Just look at the number of posters already typing Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen o. Their money is on the way to "Seer's" pocket wink
Na today? grin

4 Likes

Re: Andrew Ejimadu Seer 1 Gives N1million To A Cleaner He Met In Hotel (Pics) by EmekaBlue(m): 10:11am On May 03, 2017
Ezedon:
It's too small
its not small sir embarassed
Re: Andrew Ejimadu Seer 1 Gives N1million To A Cleaner He Met In Hotel (Pics) by Ruler2: 10:12am On May 03, 2017
Why do i have this odd feeling about how the cleaner got the money? He's not smiling, looks fatigued, his ass bent to the side like *ahem*.....plus seer1 called him good-looking....kai.

Forgive my thoughts, Lord. Lol.

2 Likes

Re: Andrew Ejimadu Seer 1 Gives N1million To A Cleaner He Met In Hotel (Pics) by EmekaBlue(m): 10:13am On May 03, 2017
pastor wey dey gym,come b lyk Joshua d boxer

hmm... undecided

2 Likes

Re: Andrew Ejimadu Seer 1 Gives N1million To A Cleaner He Met In Hotel (Pics) by Chukazu: 10:15am On May 03, 2017
From the picture above.. Who is the giver.. Who is the receiver?

1 Like

Re: Andrew Ejimadu Seer 1 Gives N1million To A Cleaner He Met In Hotel (Pics) by abescom: 10:16am On May 03, 2017
What happened to giving in secret? Why the photos?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Andrew Ejimadu Seer 1 Gives N1million To A Cleaner He Met In Hotel (Pics) by olapluto(m): 10:16am On May 03, 2017
Seer 1. The death of Christianity is being started in Nigeria. Seer 1 ko Siasia ni.

1 Like

Re: Andrew Ejimadu Seer 1 Gives N1million To A Cleaner He Met In Hotel (Pics) by Princewell2012(m): 10:20am On May 03, 2017
Ezedon:
It's too small

Don't mind them. When i heard the news i thought it was something closed to 1 million dollars or thereabout. I don't know it is ordinary 1 nigerian million. Nonsense.
Re: Andrew Ejimadu Seer 1 Gives N1million To A Cleaner He Met In Hotel (Pics) by owambe22(f): 10:22am On May 03, 2017
I don't believe it. It's another staged or let me say pictured drama

1 Like

Re: Andrew Ejimadu Seer 1 Gives N1million To A Cleaner He Met In Hotel (Pics) by Naijaarchive(m): 10:23am On May 03, 2017
So God Even Know His Nickname... cheesy Okay... All this miraculous help this week enh... Yesterday was Tontos... Continue
Re: Andrew Ejimadu Seer 1 Gives N1million To A Cleaner He Met In Hotel (Pics) by Ifymma(f): 10:24am On May 03, 2017
MadManTalking:
What the flying fuck_ can one million naira do for someone in this recession?

Tbores will spend it in less than 4 minutes.

This scammer should be sent on exile to Sambisa.

And if you can't give me a stash like this... forget it.
Be grateful for once, have you imagined someone giving out 1million in this recession?. Think
Re: Andrew Ejimadu Seer 1 Gives N1million To A Cleaner He Met In Hotel (Pics) by dujaswags1(m): 10:25am On May 03, 2017
Na popularity he dey find. Church marketing strategy!!!

1 Like

Re: Andrew Ejimadu Seer 1 Gives N1million To A Cleaner He Met In Hotel (Pics) by Princewell2012(m): 10:26am On May 03, 2017
sallylet:
It look like an arrangee things to me

I thought as much. Since he was deported, me might be looking for popularity or an attention. Anything is possible here. Otherwise why should he be the one blowing the whisle himself

1 Like

Re: Andrew Ejimadu Seer 1 Gives N1million To A Cleaner He Met In Hotel (Pics) by bigfather(m): 10:27am On May 03, 2017
sar33:
According to controversial Nigerian pastor Prophet Andrew Ejimadu aka Seer 1 who was said to have been deported from Zambia on the grounds that his presence in Zambia is likely to be a danger to peace and good order,he gave a cleaner he met in a hotel N1m just to transform his life after he received a prophecy from God.

Read what he wrote on the screenshot below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/05/seer-1-gives-n1m-to-cleaner-he-met-in.html?m=1

Must pictures be made public ? Now the poor guy family go cum dey disturb the guy now

2 Likes

Re: Andrew Ejimadu Seer 1 Gives N1million To A Cleaner He Met In Hotel (Pics) by Tobium1(m): 10:27am On May 03, 2017
Daddy freeze, where u dey? Market don land oo grin

1 Like

Re: Andrew Ejimadu Seer 1 Gives N1million To A Cleaner He Met In Hotel (Pics) by YOUNGBILLONAIRE: 10:27am On May 03, 2017
Ameeeeeennnnn.................
Re: Andrew Ejimadu Seer 1 Gives N1million To A Cleaner He Met In Hotel (Pics) by sisisioge: 10:27am On May 03, 2017
Wow!

Why is the pastor looking worldly in his PJ wink? Anyways, we thank God for His infinite favour. Hallelujah!
Re: Andrew Ejimadu Seer 1 Gives N1million To A Cleaner He Met In Hotel (Pics) by telkevog(m): 10:29am On May 03, 2017
I can only see TWO rugged guys. Who of them is the 'pastor'? Who is giving and who is collecting? I just dey ask oo!
Re: Andrew Ejimadu Seer 1 Gives N1million To A Cleaner He Met In Hotel (Pics) by GeneralOjukwu: 10:29am On May 03, 2017
Something tells me this guy is a homo... he looks it! angry

If true, THANK GOD he used people's tithes for something good! smiley
Re: Andrew Ejimadu Seer 1 Gives N1million To A Cleaner He Met In Hotel (Pics) by cento83: 10:30am On May 03, 2017
sar33:
According to controversial Nigerian pastor Prophet Andrew Ejimadu aka Seer 1 who was said to have been deported from Zambia on the grounds that his presence in Zambia is likely to be a danger to peace and good order,he gave a cleaner he met in a hotel N1m just to transform his life after he received a prophecy from God.

Read what he wrote on the screenshot below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/05/seer-1-gives-n1m-to-cleaner-he-met-in.html?m=1
man of God u are bless beyond reach 4 ur good gesture.
Re: Andrew Ejimadu Seer 1 Gives N1million To A Cleaner He Met In Hotel (Pics) by DVC1: 10:31am On May 03, 2017
Do it quietly so that your heavenly father who sees in secrets will reward you.
Re: Andrew Ejimadu Seer 1 Gives N1million To A Cleaner He Met In Hotel (Pics) by GeneralOjukwu: 10:32am On May 03, 2017
Ruler2:
Why do i have this odd feeling about how the cleaner got the money? He's not smiling, looks fatigued, his ass bent to the side like *ahem*.....plus seer1 called him good-looking....kai.

Forgive my thoughts, Lord. Lol.

angry angry angry angry

grin grin grin.... Moorafucker! You read my mind!
Re: Andrew Ejimadu Seer 1 Gives N1million To A Cleaner He Met In Hotel (Pics) by ehissi(m): 10:32am On May 03, 2017
ANIEXTY:
"When you give, do not let your left hand know what the right hand does neither do the right to the left....."

Apostle Suleiman did it and now everybody believes he must have tapped stephanie's yansh.....
Re: Andrew Ejimadu Seer 1 Gives N1million To A Cleaner He Met In Hotel (Pics) by Excuzeme: 10:35am On May 03, 2017
OgaJonah:
Noted. make sure say we no here another otobos scandal.

Are you saying this Pastor is GAY! shocked shocked
Re: Andrew Ejimadu Seer 1 Gives N1million To A Cleaner He Met In Hotel (Pics) by Esepayne(f): 10:36am On May 03, 2017
Ezedon:
It's too small
how much you don use help person this year

1 Like

Re: Andrew Ejimadu Seer 1 Gives N1million To A Cleaner He Met In Hotel (Pics) by Motolank: 10:38am On May 03, 2017
Because the guy caught him bleeping and he didn't want him to blow whistle?
Re: Andrew Ejimadu Seer 1 Gives N1million To A Cleaner He Met In Hotel (Pics) by Excuzeme: 10:39am On May 03, 2017
ehissi:

Apostle Suleiman did it and now everybody believes he must have tapped stephanie's yansh.....

Stop deceiving yourself!

Stephanie Otobo made the allegations and showed us how the the randy "Apostate" Sulaiman loved a party!

dont compare the two

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Pastor Prays And Boys Hand Grows Back To Normal Inside Church" (video) / 94-Year-Old Kenyan Man Baptized With 5,000 Litres Of Boiled Water / Church In Ijebu Ode Flooded As Apostle, Others Walk Through Flood To Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.