Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,056 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Andrew Ejimadu Seer 1 Gives N1million To A Cleaner He Met In Hotel (Pics) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Andrew Ejimadu Seer 1 Gives N1million To A Cleaner He Met In Hotel (Pics) (42460 Views)

Prophet Andrew Ejimadu Seer 1: "I Bathed Man With Money, He's Now A Millionaire" / "Man Gets Pregnant After Sleeping With His Master's Wife" - Prophet SEER 1 / Andrew Ejimadu SEER 1 Deported From Zambia Over Rape Accusation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Andrew Ejimadu Seer 1 Gives N1million To A Cleaner He Met In Hotel (Pics) by Ruler2: 10:40am On May 03, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:

angry angry angry angry

grin grin grin.... Moorafucker! You read my mind!
Correct guy grin

1 Like

Re: Andrew Ejimadu Seer 1 Gives N1million To A Cleaner He Met In Hotel (Pics) by Nigeman: 10:44am On May 03, 2017
Amen
Re: Andrew Ejimadu Seer 1 Gives N1million To A Cleaner He Met In Hotel (Pics) by Topgainer: 10:50am On May 03, 2017
His holiness Prophet Dr Andrew Ejimadu has arrived Nigeria and he is ready to showcase his skills to as many that will allow him to 'father' them. If you will call him Daddy from today you will receive miracle.

The only problem I forsee is that the atmosphere in Lagos is saturated with performing prophets some more skilled than Prophet Seer 1. Will they allow him some market share?

1 Like

Re: Andrew Ejimadu Seer 1 Gives N1million To A Cleaner He Met In Hotel (Pics) by HOMF: 10:59am On May 03, 2017
ANIEXTY:
"When you give, do not let your left hand know what the right hand does neither do the right to the left....."
............the last time u gave someone ur #100 ,was it not in the public.. Using Bible to counter good because u can't do it... Smh

1 Like

Re: Andrew Ejimadu Seer 1 Gives N1million To A Cleaner He Met In Hotel (Pics) by Josephamstrong1(m): 10:59am On May 03, 2017
Hey God!
And smbody just ask wat would 1m do?
I only need 10% of it and you'll see results next month.
Lord...

1 Like

Re: Andrew Ejimadu Seer 1 Gives N1million To A Cleaner He Met In Hotel (Pics) by Cmeo(m): 11:04am On May 03, 2017
Why is it that the pastor was the similing in the picture and not the acclaimed beneficiary? The acclaimed beneficiary self seems unhappy despite the acclaimed gift in the picture.

What will clear my doubt is that: The pastor should give us the name and address of the hotel so that we verify this story independently.

2 Likes

Re: Andrew Ejimadu Seer 1 Gives N1million To A Cleaner He Met In Hotel (Pics) by Rexnegro(m): 11:04am On May 03, 2017
veekid:

there's God sha
Of course there's bro...
Re: Andrew Ejimadu Seer 1 Gives N1million To A Cleaner He Met In Hotel (Pics) by bulletproofmonk(m): 11:11am On May 03, 2017
Do these guys have unfettered access to church accounts? Do they have auditors tracking these outflows?

1 Like

Re: Andrew Ejimadu Seer 1 Gives N1million To A Cleaner He Met In Hotel (Pics) by donnie(m): 11:17am On May 03, 2017
sar33:
According to controversial Nigerian pastor Prophet Andrew Ejimadu aka Seer 1 who was said to have been deported from Zambia on the grounds that his presence in Zambia is likely to be a danger to peace and good order,he gave a cleaner he met in a hotel N1m just to transform his life after he received a prophecy from God.

Read what he wrote on the screenshot below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/05/seer-1-gives-n1m-to-cleaner-he-met-in.html?m=1

Somebody gave another 1mil and it was a media story. SMH.

I wonder how many websites or TV stations will be enough to show charity works of people like Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. I'm talking big time charity/ rehabilitation projects. We have several pastors in CE that have given out tens of cars to people, how much more pastor Chris. Years ago, pastor Biodun lawal said he had given out 30 cars. Those are small things.

A few years back, I went to the village and a young man walked up to me, said he knew me and told me about how the CE pastor took responsibility of his education all through university. Now he is a graduate. We dont put such in NL. These are daily occurrences.

The ones that get to the media are the ones we cannot hide. Eg. Pastor Chris built an ultramodern lecture hall for AAU, fully airconditioned with a standby generator. Plus, street lights on campus plus reading lamps for every student in the hostel. Is he Federal government? shocked grin

The other day, he gave 1billion naira to a University to the shock of Nigerians. Who does that?

Someone gives his staff cars, and it hits NL front page... SMH.

The InnerCity Mission for Children - Christ Embassy

foundation laying at Chris Oyakhilome Faculty of Engineering, BIU
Re: Andrew Ejimadu Seer 1 Gives N1million To A Cleaner He Met In Hotel (Pics) by payan(m): 11:27am On May 03, 2017
Am I seeing something here? God you seer1? Sorry the God I know doesnt call in that way.

1 Like

Re: Andrew Ejimadu Seer 1 Gives N1million To A Cleaner He Met In Hotel (Pics) by Godhead4(m): 11:29am On May 03, 2017
Amen
Re: Andrew Ejimadu Seer 1 Gives N1million To A Cleaner He Met In Hotel (Pics) by donnie(m): 11:36am On May 03, 2017
Josephamstrong1:
Hey God!
And smbody just ask wat would 1m do?
I only need 10% of it and you'll see results next month.
Lord...

You have it in Jesus name
Re: Andrew Ejimadu Seer 1 Gives N1million To A Cleaner He Met In Hotel (Pics) by megafone: 11:37am On May 03, 2017
Oh, he allowed him do quickly from the back!
Re: Andrew Ejimadu Seer 1 Gives N1million To A Cleaner He Met In Hotel (Pics) by madampresident(f): 11:43am On May 03, 2017
Amen
Re: Andrew Ejimadu Seer 1 Gives N1million To A Cleaner He Met In Hotel (Pics) by Josephamstrong1(m): 12:49pm On May 03, 2017
donnie:

You have it in Jesus name
grin
Re: Andrew Ejimadu Seer 1 Gives N1million To A Cleaner He Met In Hotel (Pics) by donnie(m): 12:52pm On May 03, 2017
Its yours! grin
Re: Andrew Ejimadu Seer 1 Gives N1million To A Cleaner He Met In Hotel (Pics) by salesforce: 1:13pm On May 03, 2017
Pastors
Re: Andrew Ejimadu Seer 1 Gives N1million To A Cleaner He Met In Hotel (Pics) by ANIEXTY(m): 1:59pm On May 03, 2017
HOMF:
............the last time u gave someone ur #100 ,was it not in the public.. Using Bible to counter good because u can't do it... Smh
Did i snap while giving the money or did i post it for the world to see ?
Re: Andrew Ejimadu Seer 1 Gives N1million To A Cleaner He Met In Hotel (Pics) by seun1960(m): 3:52pm On May 03, 2017
Where is my whistle
Re: Andrew Ejimadu Seer 1 Gives N1million To A Cleaner He Met In Hotel (Pics) by butterbread: 11:25pm On May 03, 2017
Lilimax:
Give in secret so that your heavenly father will reward you openly embarassed

All these are for publicity stunt chikena! shocked

Una no know say church na business? If e no do marketing how e churchstomers go carry know am?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Christian Students Should Snub Arabic Classes - Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi, Others / "Pastor Prays And Boys Hand Grows Back To Normal Inside Church" (video) / 94-Year-Old Kenyan Man Baptized With 5,000 Litres Of Boiled Water

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.