Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,053 members, 7,953,183 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:59 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Is A Fraud - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Is A Fraud (1127 Views)

"Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive" - Kemi Olunloyo / Ugoeze Sally Nmeme Kanu Is Dead! Nnamdi Kanu's Mother Dies In Germany (Video) / Jubilation As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Is A Fraud by ifraudiaa: 11:10am On May 03, 2017
nnamdi kanu's wish has come true. his wish is to be noticed. for those people saying that nnamdi is fighting for gullible iboes nnamdi is only interested in what he can gain from the nigerian state.

nnamdi kanu was released on health grounds but he dosent look like a sick person. kanu has been moving around nigeria meeting ffk iboe senators politicians etcetera. i wonder why nnamdi has not met with market leaders traders labourers people that fought for his freedom. these people lost their families while fighting for nnamdi . why will a sick man be touring around the country he called a zoo

the people whom were charged along with nnamdi are still rotting in prison. some protesters are in police cells have died

i feel sorry for gullible iboes who put their hope in kanu

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Fraud by Agumbankembu: 11:20am On May 03, 2017
Chai Afonjas are running mad this Wednesday morning, why Nnamdi Kanu and Biafra matter dey pepper una like this?
Nnamdi Kanu is not begging anybody for notice me, they are the ones fighting to be in his presence.

And yes, I rather be gullible in my belief of Biafra, than believing one old terrorist herdsman is the Messiah to save ur dead country.
The people who have a drug Baron as their leader are advicing other people. Hypocrites.

Awo couldn't mind his business, that is why he ate something meant to massacre rats, and he paid dearly for it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Fraud by ifraudiaa: 11:28am On May 03, 2017
Agumbankembu:
Chai Afonjas are running mad this Wednesday morning, why Nnamdi Kanu and Biafra matter dey pepper una like this?
Nnamdi Kanu is not begging anybody for notice me, they are the ones fighting to be in his presence.

And yes, I rather be gullible in my belief of Biafra, than believing one old terrorist herdsman is the Messiah to save ur dead country.
The people who have a drug Baron as their leader are advicing other people. Hypocrites.

Awo couldn't mind his business, that is why he ate something meant to massacre rats, and he paid dearly for it.
like uwazurike like Kanu and another fraudstar that will begin another hopeless biafra agitation

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Fraud by Agumbankembu: 11:36am On May 03, 2017
ifraudiaa:

like uwazurike like Kanu and another fraudstar that will begin another hopeless biafra agitation

Hahaha, you are so pained. I can ship one carton of Otantapia for you.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Fraud by najoke: 11:40am On May 03, 2017
This is not new now.....the Afonjas know.......the Biafuros also know but they refuse to kiss the truth grin grin grin grin grin

Igbos are the biggest hypocrites in Africa

Truth hurts

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Fraud by ifraudiaa: 12:03pm On May 03, 2017
najoke:
This is not new now.....the Afonjas know.......the Biafuros also know but they refuse to kiss the truth grin grin grin grin grin

Igbos are the biggest hypocrites in Africa

Truth hurts

yes it does

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Fraud by kingzizzy: 12:04pm On May 03, 2017
ifraudiaa:
nnamdi kanu's wish has come true. his wish is to be noticed. for those people saying that nnamdi is fighting for gullible iboes nnamdi is only interested in what he can gain from the nigerian state.

nnamdi kanu was released on health grounds but he dosent look like a sick person. kanu has been moving around nigeria meeting ffk iboe senators politicians etcetera. i wonder why nnamdi has not met with market leaders traders labourers people that fought for his freedom. these people lost their families while fighting for nnamdi . why will a sick man be touring around the country he called a zoo

the people whom were charged along with nnamdi are still rotting in prison. some protesters are in police cells have died

Everyone is going crazy in Afonja kingdom over Nnamdi Kanu.

Your Nigerian Government went on killing spree of unarmed people, instead of you to call them out on their evil actions, you are busy calling Nnamdi Kanu who just left prison

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Fraud by ifraudiaa: 12:05pm On May 03, 2017
Agumbankembu:

Hahaha, you are so pained. I can ship one carton of Otantapia for you.
chestbeating is depressing

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Fraud by kherington: 6:13pm On May 03, 2017
ifraudiaa:

i approve your post

(1) (Reply)

We Are Not Biafrans Stop Dragging Us Idoma Youths Protest / Ohanaeze Reacts As Arewa Youths Ask Osinbajo To Facilitate Igbo Exit / BREAKING: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.