Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

EFCC Plans To Plant Money, Ammunition In My Apartments - Ekweremadu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Plans To Plant Money, Ammunition In My Apartments - Ekweremadu (576 Views)

Terhemba Iyo: Soldier Killed By Bokoharam When He Ran Out Of Ammunition In Borno / Senator Samuel Anyanwu Dares EFCC To Plant Money In His House To What'll Happen / Ike Ekweremadu: EFCC Plans To Plant Huge Cash In My House In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1)

EFCC Plans To Plant Money, Ammunition In My Apartments - Ekweremadu by slivertongue: 12:39pm On May 03, 2017
Deputy President of the Senate, Ike Ekweremadu has raised an alarm that the EFCC has perfected plans to invade his country home in Enugu. According to Ekweremadu, the anti-graft commission wants to carry out the operation under the guise of searching for looted funds. He alleged that they have plans to plant money and ammunition in his apartment during the raid., Daily Sun reports. Deputy Senate President, Ike Ekweremadu says the EFCC plans to embarras him and subject him to ridicule NAIJ.com gathered that Ekweremadu read a letter, reportedly written to him by an unnamed Nigerian, informing him of tthe EFCC’s plans. He said the move is to force him out of office and give the impression that he is a corrupt politician, unfit to hold any public office. He said plans have also been perfected by EFCC to use groups to protest in major cities across the country, calling for his resignation and prosecution. Recently, Governor Nyesom Wike of Rivers state alleged that there is a plot by the police to kill him or implicate him by planting weapons in his house in Abuja. Wike alleged that the Inspector General of Police, Ibrahim Idris, wants to raid his house in Abuja and plant large amount of dollars, guns and weapons in a bid to incriminate him. The governor made this allegation when he briefed the media in Government House, Port Harcourt on Saturday, April 29.
Re: EFCC Plans To Plant Money, Ammunition In My Apartments - Ekweremadu by Nobody: 12:41pm On May 03, 2017
Re: EFCC Plans To Plant Money, Ammunition In My Apartments - Ekweremadu by Mynd44: 12:44pm On May 03, 2017

(1)

Gov Yahaya Bello Of Kogi State Warns Doctors Against Love Of Money / Delta State House Of Assembly Speaker Impeached / Benue Residents Mock Their Governor After Photos Of Wheelbarrows He Donate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.