Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,792 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:17 AM

Sultan Of Sokoto Flags Off Construction Of Rivers Traditional Rulers Secretariat - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sultan Of Sokoto Flags Off Construction Of Rivers Traditional Rulers Secretariat (23402 Views)

Buhari Flags Off Construction Of Ajaokuta-Kaduna-Kano Pipeline / Sanwo-Olu Flags Off Construction Of Regional Road In Lekki / Aregbesola Flags Off Construction Of 307.96km Road In Osun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Flags Off Construction Of Rivers Traditional Rulers Secretariat by oyienootieno: 2:56pm On May 03, 2017
This is a blow to those fighting and insulting their clan on the Internet. Am very sure many of you will not be allowed 50 metres close to this elites. Am in support of whatever will bring development to any part of this country. #Proudly Nigerian

2 Likes

Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Flags Off Construction Of Rivers Traditional Rulers Secretariat by Tekzyflex(m): 2:58pm On May 03, 2017
menstrualpad:

Check under your wife

Yea,I will do that, also the the same to your kid sister.
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Flags Off Construction Of Rivers Traditional Rulers Secretariat by menstrualpad: 2:59pm On May 03, 2017
Tekzyflex:

Yea,I will do that, also the the same to your kid sister.
Your mom preferably.
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Flags Off Construction Of Rivers Traditional Rulers Secretariat by cyrilamx(m): 2:59pm On May 03, 2017
Kingship was thrusted upon him not born a king. He never knew he would be king until he was selected...unlike the bini Kingship where the monarchy is hereditary and not rotational within family. So the Ooni still marvel wen in d midst of real born kings
Amberon:
true!
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Flags Off Construction Of Rivers Traditional Rulers Secretariat by Tekzyflex(m): 3:09pm On May 03, 2017
menstrualpad:

Your mom preferably.

I didn't mention your mum cause she,s on mentrual pause....sorry
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Flags Off Construction Of Rivers Traditional Rulers Secretariat by Coolgent(m): 3:09pm On May 03, 2017
dragonking2:
He should sha not lay foundation for mosque in rivers state. Me i don talk my own cheesy
Mr religion bigot dont u know that there are morethan 100 churches in Sokoto?
They are trying to cement good relationship between Christians & Muslims u are saying rubish. Grow up!

2 Likes

Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Flags Off Construction Of Rivers Traditional Rulers Secretariat by dragonking2: 3:20pm On May 03, 2017
Coolgent:

Mr religion bigot dont u know that there are morethan 100 churches in Sokoto?
They are trying to cement good relationship between Christians & Muslims u are saying rubish. Grow up!
Your Muslim brothers in the north are the real bigots.

2 Likes

Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Flags Off Construction Of Rivers Traditional Rulers Secretariat by babamoha(m): 3:34pm On May 03, 2017
The elites will always be friends whlie the ordinary citizens will be fighting each others.
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Flags Off Construction Of Rivers Traditional Rulers Secretariat by Adiwana: 3:37pm On May 03, 2017
7mentrouble:
You must be crazy . Onitsha Ado N' Idu is never a small town .mind ur words.

Forget the fool just cos mtn dey dash people mb he thinks he can type rubbish

4 Likes

Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Flags Off Construction Of Rivers Traditional Rulers Secretariat by ozowarac: 3:40pm On May 03, 2017
to me this is a political move, trying to buy the heart of the river lane like the did last time.
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Flags Off Construction Of Rivers Traditional Rulers Secretariat by kzubyar(m): 3:59pm On May 03, 2017
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Flags Off Construction Of Rivers Traditional Rulers Secretariat by kzubyar(m): 4:01pm On May 03, 2017
babamoha:
The elites will always be friends whlie the ordinary citizens will be fighting each others.
my bross true talk.....were as orders waste there precious time criticismz

2 Likes

Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Flags Off Construction Of Rivers Traditional Rulers Secretariat by hatchy(f): 4:11pm On May 03, 2017
Nyesom Wike is always a schemer. He is preparing grounds and working his ways into the very heart of the core North and the West because he has political ambition to become the Vice President under a Northerner, probably Atiku by 2019.
This man doesn't do anything for nothing. When he formed GDI in Rivers State while he was still a junior minister some of us raised the issue that he wants to use that platform to become governor of Rivers state,an allegation his supporters and political novices debunked until he edged all other contestants out throu his boy Felix Obua.

He has turned the state to a one man show since then with budget as secret documents. He heads all major internal revenue generation agencies in the state and hand pick care taker chairmen of the local government.

Rivers State is owing hundreds of billions in loan under two years since this wicked man took office.
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Flags Off Construction Of Rivers Traditional Rulers Secretariat by bluecircle470: 4:30pm On May 03, 2017
To what positive effect will this have on the people of rivers state. This is just an avenue to divert funds illegally.
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Flags Off Construction Of Rivers Traditional Rulers Secretariat by Nobody: 5:07pm On May 03, 2017
okay.
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Flags Off Construction Of Rivers Traditional Rulers Secretariat by oruma19: 5:18pm On May 03, 2017
Niger Delta will not learn. Slave mentality...fools. u called sultan of sokoto to come and lay foundation as if u have anything in common. I see that the rich and powerful are real hypocrites. Wetin concern sultan and rivers state? What is the relationship btw light and darkness? It's a pity, beggars are ridding on horses and the owner of the horse is trekking, what a life. I shame for wike.... If it was ooni that did the foundation laying I would have said it's OK, based on logistics, but aboki sultan, chaiiii, there is God ooooo ...
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Flags Off Construction Of Rivers Traditional Rulers Secretariat by beberebe: 5:34pm On May 03, 2017
mrvitalis:
Wike invited oni, sultan and didn't invite obi of onitsha ??

Its OK ooh

the obi was represented by a traditional ruler....

in Nigeria...you have

Sultan of sokoto......hausa

Oni of Ife ......yoruba

Obi of Onitsha.....Igbo...

so the celebrant is also a subject of the obi...
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Flags Off Construction Of Rivers Traditional Rulers Secretariat by beberebe: 5:35pm On May 03, 2017
phkka1:
Wike where is Obi of Onitsha or his representative? "Na kwa echeki"

in Nigeria...you have
Oni of Ife ......yoruba
so the celebrant is also a subject of the obi..
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Flags Off Construction Of Rivers Traditional Rulers Secretariat by beberebe: 5:42pm On May 03, 2017
Okoyiboz3:

Is he a cripple or he is an outcast?

Obi of Onitsha that his acceptance is limited to Anambra state. Even other igboid groups don't accept him as they are autonomous in nature.

in Nigeria...you have
Oni of Ife ......yoruba
so the celebrant is also a subject of the obi..
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Flags Off Construction Of Rivers Traditional Rulers Secretariat by beberebe: 5:50pm On May 03, 2017
Eshinwaju:

The throne of Onitsha belongs to the house of Ile Ile...that's why.... cool cool...kabiyesi o....may your reign over us be long and fruit... cool

The celebrant is a subject of obi,..so the subject visit the obi and not the other way round....

the pic below can help you

Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Flags Off Construction Of Rivers Traditional Rulers Secretariat by NovusHomo(m): 5:51pm On May 03, 2017
gocac:
cause he is not in the wide wide west..... however the man is just a humbly man and a symbol of unity, carry on jare!

Hmm...
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Flags Off Construction Of Rivers Traditional Rulers Secretariat by beberebe: 5:51pm On May 03, 2017
Okoyiboz3:

Obi of Onitsha ko, Ada of Nnewi ni. You think this is a drinking competition?

Dude, this is a meeting of kings and not men in masquerade costumes.
The celebrant is a subject of obi,..so the subject visit the obi and not the other way round....

Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Flags Off Construction Of Rivers Traditional Rulers Secretariat by beberebe: 5:52pm On May 03, 2017
nakamora:

You wiked o grin grin

Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Flags Off Construction Of Rivers Traditional Rulers Secretariat by beberebe: 5:53pm On May 03, 2017
Spicycat:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Dude you're funny!!!

Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Flags Off Construction Of Rivers Traditional Rulers Secretariat by beberebe: 5:55pm On May 03, 2017
Amarabae:

why are you replying to people who are genetically programmed to show inferiority complex.
ignore them.
The Obi of onitsha don't come out anyhow just like the Oba of Benin.

Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Flags Off Construction Of Rivers Traditional Rulers Secretariat by beberebe: 5:56pm On May 03, 2017
Okoyiboz3:

Is he a cripple or he is an outcast?

Obi of Onitsha that his acceptance is limited to Anambra state. Even other igboid groups don't accept him as they are autonomous in nature.

Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Flags Off Construction Of Rivers Traditional Rulers Secretariat by beberebe: 5:57pm On May 03, 2017
osuofia2:
where are Igbos king's.... we won't take it

Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Flags Off Construction Of Rivers Traditional Rulers Secretariat by Nobody: 6:06pm On May 03, 2017
beberebe:

in Nigeria...you have

Oni of Ife ......yoruba

so the celebrant is also a subject of the obi...

Rivers State a subject to Obi?
I have die.
Nothing I no go c 4 nairaland.
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Flags Off Construction Of Rivers Traditional Rulers Secretariat by Thespacepilot: 6:09pm On May 03, 2017
Ekinematics:

Rivers State a subject to Obi? I have die. Nothing I no go c 4 nairaland.
Jaja represented the obi...
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Flags Off Construction Of Rivers Traditional Rulers Secretariat by beberebe: 6:27pm On May 03, 2017
Ekinematics:

Rivers State a subject to Obi?
I have die.
Nothing I no go c 4 nairaland.

keep quiet...land grabber....

you that always claim to cone from SS but do not know your village.....

Afonja claiming SS...

ThankGod the oba of Lagos has disburse your lies and claim of owning Lagos.....

The oba said that Lagos do not belong to the Yoruba's, it was founded by a Bini prince...
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Flags Off Construction Of Rivers Traditional Rulers Secretariat by EliteGC(m): 7:23pm On May 03, 2017
Tekzyflex:
The idiot has not paid workers salary and they are celebrating rubbish.....God will judge them!
Very senseless comment.
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Flags Off Construction Of Rivers Traditional Rulers Secretariat by MENELIK1: 7:33pm On May 03, 2017
beberebe:

keep quiet...land grabber....

you that always claim to cone from SS but do not know your village.....

Afonja claiming SS...

ThankGod the oba of Lagos has disburse your lies and claim of owning Lagos.....

The oba said that Lagos do not belong to the Yoruba's, it was founded by a Bini prince...

Wonders shall never end! so, OSU can believe Oba of Lagos, but the solve this riddle, if Lagos was founded by a Benin prince and Benin was founded by a Yoruba prince (Oranmiyan) the who founded Lagos?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senate Slashes Number Of TV Stations Covering Plenaries / Throwback:why Buhari Removed Fuel Subsidy – Osinbajo / Adeleke Moves Into Osun Government House 16 Months After Swearing-In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.