Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,495 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Oba Rilwan Akiolu Has Allegedly Said That Lagos Is Not Part Of Yoruba Land - Culture (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Oba Rilwan Akiolu Has Allegedly Said That Lagos Is Not Part Of Yoruba Land (38101 Views)

Meet 50 Obas Who Rule Lagos With Oba Rilwan Akiolu / Oba Akiolu Arrives For Fashola's Photographic Foundation Ceremony In Style / Oba Rilwan Akiolu's Palace On Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oba Rilwan Akiolu Has Allegedly Said That Lagos Is Not Part Of Yoruba Land by Nobody: 9:50am On May 04, 2017
So basically, you are just a propagandist spewing tales without proof.
Well this is not surprising.
Ignorance is killing Africa because it allows people like you to rule the "blind".
VirginFinder:

Stop being unnecessarily stubborn.

If you decide not to believe me, it's your own palaver.

Other reasonable people will be peeved by posts, do their own research and corroborate my claims.

As stubborn as you are proving to be, I know I have been able to sink a thing or 2 into your subconscious cool

That's okay by me. You don't have to agree. grin cool

1 Like

Re: Oba Rilwan Akiolu Has Allegedly Said That Lagos Is Not Part Of Yoruba Land by VirginFinder: 9:52am On May 04, 2017
history2901:
So basically, you are just a propagandist spewing tales without proof.
Well this is not surprising.
Ignorance is killing Africa because it allows people like you to rule the "blind".

Your fingers, your device, your MB tongue

You are free! grin

2 Likes

Re: Oba Rilwan Akiolu Has Allegedly Said That Lagos Is Not Part Of Yoruba Land by Chapterr5ive: 9:53am On May 04, 2017
[s]
SIRmanjar:

Hahaha cheesy ashana pikin..You keep repeating the same tin over and over..You were Born ad raised in a brothel so why u nogo dey jobless..Pls go ask ur mammy how it all went down dat night..She go tell you say your dad ad im shekpe crew give am hot party,so Why the poor woman nogo confuse to pin point ur dad.
[/s]

Coming from the oaf that keep screaming brothel, mommy and ashana since page 2. You spread misery and sorrow wherever you go, reason your adopted parents cry whenever you show face. The good news is that no normal human would ever mate with you, so we won't have to go into the sewers in search of your git. Your alleged parents abandoned you at birth and then died of shame in recognition of what they had done to an unsuspecting world.

Go end your miserable life and save your cursed village from the curse and shame you spread around. You grimy and squalid nitwit.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oba Rilwan Akiolu Has Allegedly Said That Lagos Is Not Part Of Yoruba Land by Nobody: 9:55am On May 04, 2017
Chapterr5ive:

Dirty thing, I am waiting for you to come up with a new handle and claim Ijebu this time. Shameless rogues not proud of his tribe. Spits on your compressed head.

keep the insult coming... you no reach.. i know you're pained and deluded..and wish the Oba will make a rebuttal..

sorry 4days now an he never do am..

understand your pain..

why ijebu..

lol..frustration.. na Oba dey do you.. you no fit approach am.. na to come nairaland dey vent am..

mouth muscle..

you win.. carry cup..

oba don talk n na so..

wetin you fit do about am..

nothing!

if you wan abuse me from now till year 2200 e no change anything..

na for this thread e stop..
aint emotional a bit..so bet you've got the very wrong person.

so continue... blabbing.

me go the help you fuel your bitterness and pain..

grin grin tongue

3 Likes

Re: Oba Rilwan Akiolu Has Allegedly Said That Lagos Is Not Part Of Yoruba Land by SIRmanjar(m): 9:56am On May 04, 2017
bounty007:

you don't need to exchange insults with that young man.

allow him feel funky.. oba statement has been documented..

all they're doing is trying to derail the thread.. and wish oba would retract the statement..

i understand the psychology...

but is been 4days now.. Obas has not denied or retract the statement..

it can be frustrating and demeaning after all the bragging of owing lagos.

try n understand that..

will help you understand why the argument and insults..

Lol..Omo see me se wahala oo,Abi na by force to be brother with bricklayer from osun state again?The young man has bin frustrated and restless ever since my oba set the record straight..If im dey vex make im carry fight go beat oba for im palace..His a big coward for making plenty noise online and not taking any action.

3 Likes

Re: Oba Rilwan Akiolu Has Allegedly Said That Lagos Is Not Part Of Yoruba Land by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:59am On May 04, 2017
Okezenwa:

You are right Frank, it belongs to the Ibos. Onitsha is Benin land, Enugu is Fulani land. So the only Ibos, Abia are the owners of Lagos.
Tunde until Obi of Onitsha say so, for now Oba....

4 Likes

Re: Oba Rilwan Akiolu Has Allegedly Said That Lagos Is Not Part Of Yoruba Land by Chapterr5ive: 9:59am On May 04, 2017
[s]
bounty007:

keep the insult coming... you no reach.. i know you're pained and deluded..and wish the Oba will make a rebuttal..

sorry 4days now an he never do am..

understand your pain..

why ijebu..

lol..frustration.. na Oba dey do you.. you no fit approach am.. na to come nairaland dey vent am..

mouth muscle..

you win.. carry cup..

oba don talk n na so..

wetin you fit do about am..

nothing!

if you wan abuse me from now till year 2200 e no change anything..

na for this thread e stop..
aint emotional a bit..so bet you've got the very wrong person.

so continue... blabbing.

me go the help you fuel your bitterness and pain..

grin grin tongue
[/s]

You are incoherent and have no proper education. I wont be on this false thread if you dirty plonker didnt try to distort history by saying we aint Yoruba. I know my history and not like you jews wannabe without history. You have claimed more than 5 tribes on this forum and you are Ibo. You use your alternate handle to claim Izon, you have claim to be Ijaw and now claiming Awori plus Anioma. You are a dishonest person and have no shame. Spits on your compressed head.

10 Likes

Re: Oba Rilwan Akiolu Has Allegedly Said That Lagos Is Not Part Of Yoruba Land by enimooko: 10:01am On May 04, 2017

1 Like

Re: Oba Rilwan Akiolu Has Allegedly Said That Lagos Is Not Part Of Yoruba Land by Nobody: 10:01am On May 04, 2017
Okezenwa:

Stop crying bro. You said "I am Awori and you are not". Well, maybe cos you are not educated. He told us his local government, why should we believe an Ibo guy like you even when Awori people said they are Yorubas. Is there any reason why you an Ibo man is pained?

am not awori and am not educated.. am igbo..and i know dey shake on top am..

if you wan dey mischievous with my statement. based on how i present it.. be my guest.. aint give a flying Bleep..

i stated on that same page am proud delta boy from anioma.. but you choose to be a mischief.. enjoy..

but the fact..derailing this thread won't solve the matter.

Oba of lagos has spoken.. who are you to say otherwise..

till he say so..

if you like get a billion likes.. e no change anything..

you no get...

your rant make no sense to be..

Oba d world knows..who are you..

you get it now..

go face the Oba live n direct.. your rant ends here..

na wao..

4 Likes

Re: Oba Rilwan Akiolu Has Allegedly Said That Lagos Is Not Part Of Yoruba Land by Okezenwa: 10:01am On May 04, 2017
post=56194096:

Tunde until Obi of Onitsha say so, for now Oba....

So I am Tunde today and not Wale. I am ashamed on behalf of Ibos, ojukwu of cursed memory will be crying now in his grave for all this shame. Onitsha is Benin land, Enugu is Fulani land. Deal with it.

5 Likes

Re: Oba Rilwan Akiolu Has Allegedly Said That Lagos Is Not Part Of Yoruba Land by Okezenwa: 10:03am On May 04, 2017
bounty007:

am not awori and am not educated.. am igbo..and i know dey shake on top am..

if you wan dey mischievous with my statement. based on how i present it.. be my guest.. aint give a flying Bleep..

i stated on that same page am proud delta boy from anioma.. but you choose to be a mischief.. enjoy..

but the fact..derailing this thread won't solve the matter.

Oba of lagos has spoken.. who are you to say otherwise..

till he say so..

if you like get a billion likes.. e no change anything..

you no get...

your rant make no sense to be..

Oba d world knows..who are you..

you get it now..

go face the Oba live n direct.. your rant ends here..

na wao..

Bros, why are you pained and crying this much cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Oba Rilwan Akiolu Has Allegedly Said That Lagos Is Not Part Of Yoruba Land by Nobody: 10:08am On May 04, 2017
Chapterr5ive:
[s][/s]

You are incoherent and have no proper education. I wont be on this false thread if you dirty plonker didnt try to distort history by saying we aint Yoruba. I know my history and not like you jews wannabe without history. You have claimed more than 5 tribes on this forum and you are Ibo. You use your alternate handle to claim Izon, you have claim to be Ijaw and now claiming Awori plus Anioma. You are a dishonest person and have no shame. Spits on your compressed head.

you dey waste your time speaking /typing English with an illiterate..

i agree..

but how we go do wetin Oba talk..

the whole world don hear your oba speak..

and they've not heard you.. lol.. you no dey get am ni..

Oba has spoken.. deal with it.. not me.

abusing won't change nada.. your voice na here e end..

Oba oice dey everywhere..

even twitter social media,google.yahoo.facebook...all of em..

carry am.

my guy who you be..

so no dey make money for seun dey spit around go hustle..

till den Oba na Oba n you know fit change am.

as for my personality... and person. when your brain reset.. and you ask i will clarify your ignorance..

for now.. keep assuming.. based on hearsay..

oya provoke come. grin grin tongue

i dey chest insults wella..

no tire oh. cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Oba Rilwan Akiolu Has Allegedly Said That Lagos Is Not Part Of Yoruba Land by SIRmanjar(m): 10:08am On May 04, 2017
Chapterr5ive:
[s][/s]

Coming from the oaf that keep screaming brothel, mommy and ashana since page 2. You spread misery and sorrow wherever you go, reason your adopted parents cry whenever you show face. The good news is that no normal human would ever mate with you, so we won't have to go into the sewers in search of your git. Your alleged parents abandoned you at birth and then died of shame in recognition of what they had done to an unsuspecting world.

Go end your miserable life and save your cursed village from the curse and shame you spread around. You grimy and squalid nitwit.
Im nor sweet abeg.That ur madwoman of a chic is calling you for another round of lap dance at your usual dump site spot,pls go ad collect it,you will get over the bini rejection after doing so grin

1 Like

Re: Oba Rilwan Akiolu Has Allegedly Said That Lagos Is Not Part Of Yoruba Land by Nobody: 10:10am On May 04, 2017
Okezenwa:

Bros, why are you pained and crying this much cheesy

pained.. grin

for what naa

is he my Oba.nooo

am i yoruba..nooo.

am i awori.. nooo..

do i reside in lagos..nooo

so whats my pain..

why should i be pained?

please helep me explain.. cheesy tongue

1 Like

Re: Oba Rilwan Akiolu Has Allegedly Said That Lagos Is Not Part Of Yoruba Land by Chapterr5ive: 10:11am On May 04, 2017
[s]
bounty007:

i agree..

carry am.

my guy who you be..

as for my personality... and person. when your brain reset.. and you ask i will clarify your ignorance..

no tire oh. cheesy
[/s]

I cant even understand the gibberish you wrote there, try write in eboe language so your fellow compressed head can translate it for us. You are Izon today, Ijaw next and Anioma again. You are confused and just a frustrated troll tired of his own life and also ashamed of his tribe
It really sucks to be you Ikedi.

8 Likes

Re: Oba Rilwan Akiolu Has Allegedly Said That Lagos Is Not Part Of Yoruba Land by SIRmanjar(m): 10:12am On May 04, 2017
bounty007:

i agree..

carry am.

my guy who you be..

no tire oh. cheesy
The guy na useless monkey,na probably one of those motorpark tout wey get access to phone.

3 Likes

Re: Oba Rilwan Akiolu Has Allegedly Said That Lagos Is Not Part Of Yoruba Land by Chapterr5ive: 10:13am On May 04, 2017
SIRmanjar:

Im nor sweet abeg.That ur madwoman of a chic is calling you for another round of lap dance at your usual dump site spot,pls go ad collect it,you will get over the bini rejection after doing so grin

Buhahahaha. Are you not tired of repeating same boring jabs?  I hope that when you get home your adopted mother runs out from under the porch and bites you. I feel debased pummeling your compressed head cos its like a cheat. You clouted foot-licking half-twit.

9 Likes

Re: Oba Rilwan Akiolu Has Allegedly Said That Lagos Is Not Part Of Yoruba Land by Okezenwa: 10:16am On May 04, 2017
bounty007:

pained.. grin

for what naa

is he my Oba.nooo

am i yoruba..nooo.

am i awori.. nooo..

do i reside in lagos..nooo

so whats my pain..

why should i be pained?

please helep me explain.. cheesy tongue

Then why are you crying on this thread and fighting the guy. You are Ibo and should be worried about biafra, your tears on this thread is something else. cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oba Rilwan Akiolu Has Allegedly Said That Lagos Is Not Part Of Yoruba Land by SIRmanjar(m): 10:17am On May 04, 2017
Chapterr5ive:

Buhahahaha. Are you not tired of repeating same boring jabs?  I hope that when you get home your adopted mother runs out from under the porch and bites you. I feel debased pummeling your compressed head cos its like a cheat. You clouted foot-licking half-twit.
Make una see this rejected son of a hooligan ooh..Tunder go faya u if you make all dis noise nogo fight my oba for im palace.
Osun bricklayer claiming lagos cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Oba Rilwan Akiolu Has Allegedly Said That Lagos Is Not Part Of Yoruba Land by Okezenwa: 10:17am On May 04, 2017
Chapterr5ive:

Lol. Abeg no kill sirmanja oooo. The bros don suffer enough for your hand, abeg have mercy. cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Oba Rilwan Akiolu Has Allegedly Said That Lagos Is Not Part Of Yoruba Land by Chapterr5ive: 10:20am On May 04, 2017
SIRmanjar:

Make una see this rejected son of a hooligan ooh..Tunder go faya u if you make all dis noise nogo fight my oba for im palace.
Osun bricklayer claiming lagos cheesy

You are weak and reason i will make you commit suicide. You are to mankind what a gelatinous mass of camel vomit is to gourmet foods. You are a fiend and a sniveling coward with bad breath. Smelly nitwit.

8 Likes

Re: Oba Rilwan Akiolu Has Allegedly Said That Lagos Is Not Part Of Yoruba Land by Nobody: 10:21am On May 04, 2017
Chapterr5ive:
[s][/s]

I cant even understand the gibberish you wrote there, try write in eboe language so your fellow compressed head can translate it for us. You are Izon today, Ijaw next and Anioma again. You are confused and just a frustrated troll tired of his own life and also ashamed of his tribe
It really sucks to be you Ikedi.

lol..
u no bring your insult again..
truth is bitter because it expose lies..

I've told you...if you wan know much about me..when your brain reset and you ask.. will explain.

i know hide my identity. am a very proud man..

for now..
na oba matter we dey..and any attempt to derail this thread go die by fire..

oba said lagos i not yoruba land.. na me talk am?

and you've raised lots of insults..on top wetin Oba talk.. wia be say as son of the soil you suppose have access to am..

but you choose to rant online..

funny be say nobody no you..

guy wake up...

Oba we know.. and na 4days..4.market days..no rebuttal..

omo dis is erious..very serious..

i understand your pain.. even if na me.. e go pain me too..

pele..

meanwhile if you no understand dey gibberish..how kwan you dey quote me.. grin tongue

3 Likes

Re: Oba Rilwan Akiolu Has Allegedly Said That Lagos Is Not Part Of Yoruba Land by mannymoney: 10:23am On May 04, 2017
O boy see exposure... Akiolu is not part of Ife Dynasty.

E no send Ife.

i think the people he is calling bini are actually ijaw. it is easier to travel the distance sitting in boat than on foot with all the wild animals.

There is no physical record of bini people going as far as ondo or beyond but we have ijaws deep into the coastal area of Ondo bordering Lagos and as far as Benin Rep, Togo, Ghana, Sierra Leone.

4 Likes

Re: Oba Rilwan Akiolu Has Allegedly Said That Lagos Is Not Part Of Yoruba Land by Chapterr5ive: 10:26am On May 04, 2017
[s]
bounty007:

lol..
u no bring your insult again..
truth is bitter because it expose lies..

I've told you...if you wan know much about me..when your brain reset and you ask.. will explain.

i know hide my identity. am a very proud man..

for now..
na oba matter we dey..and any attempt to derail this thread go die by fire..

oba said lagos i not yoruba land.. na me talk am?

and you've raised lots of insults..on top wetin Oba talk.. wia be say as son of the soil you suppose have access to am..

but you choose to rant online..

funny be say nobody no you..

guy wake up...

Oba we know.. and na 4days..4.market days..no rebuttal..

omo dis is erious..very serious..

i understand your pain.. even if na me.. e go pain me too..

pele..

meanwhile if you no understand dey gibberish..how kwan you dey quote me.. grin tongue
[/s]

You are a stark illiterate and a disgrace to your tribe. People like you bring shame to Ibos and make everyone spits on them. You are masturbating on a fake news and even want to kill yourself over nothing. The funniest thing is you lie alot, from claiming Izon to Ijaw and now anioma. You will claim Igede tomorrow just like your other cursed brother from Abia claiming Igede. What a shame

8 Likes

Re: Oba Rilwan Akiolu Has Allegedly Said That Lagos Is Not Part Of Yoruba Land by SIRmanjar(m): 10:26am On May 04, 2017
Chapterr5ive:

You are weak and reason i will make you commit suicide. You are to mankind what a gelatinous mass of camel vomit is to gourmet foods. You are a fiend and a sniveling coward with bad breath. Smelly nitwit.
Lame! Mumu boy which kain mumu yarns be dis one na?I can see u ar running out of yarns?PIG CUNT.

2 Likes

Re: Oba Rilwan Akiolu Has Allegedly Said That Lagos Is Not Part Of Yoruba Land by Nobody: 10:27am On May 04, 2017
Okezenwa:

Then why are you crying on this thread and fighting the guy. You are Ibo and should be worried about biafra, your tears on this thread is something else. cheesy cheesy cheesy

biafra.. haaa.. finally kanu is out..we don dey celebrate am..peace..more peace.. men dey flex for everywia..

Meanwhile na latter gist.

nothing concern me for una matter..
na so dat guy carry am for head...make me tell say. as e dey hot..no need to dey provoke carelessly on line..
where be say he get access to his Oba.. make he go argue with am..

maybe he fit convince am..
Oba fit make rebuttal to clarify fact.. instead to come here dey spit fire n blood.. and you know say dat kind thing fit give BP..

but your man dey take am personal..

na we kee Jesus?

oya answer me naa..

1 Like

Re: Oba Rilwan Akiolu Has Allegedly Said That Lagos Is Not Part Of Yoruba Land by Chapterr5ive: 10:28am On May 04, 2017
SIRmanjar:

Lame! Mumu boy which kain mumu yarns be dis one na?I can see u ar running out of yarns?PIG CUNT.

I love pummeling your compressed head cos its very easy for me. You have nothing in your expired brain and even my 8 years old cousin will take you to the cleaners. I promise to pay those that will throw your smelly corpse to the river when you finally do the needful. Dirty thing.

8 Likes

Re: Oba Rilwan Akiolu Has Allegedly Said That Lagos Is Not Part Of Yoruba Land by Okezenwa: 10:31am On May 04, 2017
bounty007:

biafra.. haaa.. finally kanu is out..we don dey celebrate am..peace..more peace.. men dey flex for everywia..

Meanwhile na latter gist.

nothing concern me for una matter..
na so dat guy carry am for head...make me tell say. as e dey hot..no need to dey provoke carelessly on line..
where be say he get access to his Oba.. make he go argue with am..

maybe he fit convince am..
Oba fit make rebuttal to clarify fact.. instead to come here dey spit fire n blood.. and you know say dat kind thing fit give BP..

but your man dey take am personal..

na we kee Jesus?

oya answer me naa..

The guy is Awori and you are Ibo. Why are you now crying and writing meaningless epistle over Lagos. He just told everyone his local government, you should be worried about biafra and not Lagos. I still dont understand why you are angry cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Oba Rilwan Akiolu Has Allegedly Said That Lagos Is Not Part Of Yoruba Land by Nobody: 10:36am On May 04, 2017
Chapterr5ive:
[s][/s]

You are a stark illiterate and a disgrace to your tribe. People like you bring shame to Ibos and make everyone spits on them. You are masturbating on a fake news and even want to kill yourself over nothing. The funniest thing is you lie alot, from claiming Izon to Ijaw and now anioma. You will claim Igede tomorrow just like your other cursed brother from Abia claiming Igede. What a shame

i dey you say i dey chest insult.. you think say i dey play.. go ask your protégé em..

which fake news.. and Oba never rebutted am..
abi you know no wetin e mean?

even Apc government dey do turnaround within some hours.. you dey hia dey talk fake news..

while so mad about my identity..i don tell you..if you wan know me..wella ask i will enlighten you..no be to the troll.

na dey wrong guy you dey play wit..
while displaying ignorance..

maybe your family na all aworis/ yorubas..no mean say na so e be everywia.

dija even get Senegalese blood.. abi.

so quit fooling yaself..

pele..

open a sensible thread call me out reasonable.. and i will tell you about me..with detail fact and pictures.. no story.

na shortcut to being a celebrity..

can't wait.

meanwhile. na OBA OF lAGoS matter we dey ontop..

say lag no be yoruba land..

Meself weak.

pele..d pain too much. grin grin cry

3 Likes

Re: Oba Rilwan Akiolu Has Allegedly Said That Lagos Is Not Part Of Yoruba Land by SIRmanjar(m): 10:37am On May 04, 2017
Chapterr5ive:

I love pummeling your compressed head cos its very easy for me. You have nothing in your expired brain and even my 8 years old cousin will take you to the cleaners. I promise to pay those that will throw your smelly corpse to the river when you finally do the needful. Dirty thing.
Are u not tayad of reapting this ur lame line sef? cheesy pay those dat will trow ur olosho mummy into the lagoon baa?I don't need to pay anybody to beat you..I sirmanjar will personally beat you to stupor,and throw ur malnourished body into any nearby trashbin,then move ahead like say nothing happen.
Useless goat.

3 Likes

Re: Oba Rilwan Akiolu Has Allegedly Said That Lagos Is Not Part Of Yoruba Land by Nobody: 10:40am On May 04, 2017
Okezenwa:

The guy is Awori and you are Ibo. Why are you now crying and writing meaningless epistle over Lagos. He just told everyone his local government, you should be worried about biafra and not Lagos. I still dont understand why you are angry cheesy

guy..am not..angry.. for what naa..

me no doubt wia he come from.. no be my business.

even if he na Jesus na him pocket..

i know wan no..

the guy carry muscle enter thread like say na commando film dem dey act for here..

insult everybody left right centre..

where be say..matter for easy if say he go meet him Oba ask am gently.

no body get monopoly of history.. i believe Oba for don rob mind with am.

na to come nairaland dey form jagaban awori..

na wao..

anyway.. as you dey reason.. make i free am.

no be him fault..

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (25) (Reply)

Emir Dantoro Suspends Officials For Allowing Fulani Herdsmen Enter Communities / Nigeria Bans Foreign Models & Voice-Over Artists In Advertisements / Ask A Muslim/somali

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.