Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

I Am Confused. Please Help - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Confused. Please Help (2932 Views)

I'm Confused Please.. Advice Me / Lady Shares Stunning Photos with her Mom, But People are Confused Which is Mom / Please Help!! I Am Really Confused. Please Help!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Confused. Please Help by tensazangetsu20(m): 10:02am On May 22, 2017
florakims:
Like pple av suggested, if you have something doing, it will give you less time to worry and feel disturbed. No man is worth having high BP over. Dress well, look good, be happy. if he comes back to you,fine, if not, fine. Those kids are your priority. Most men are assholes!
And here they come again with the stereotypes.

1 Like

Re: I Am Confused. Please Help by Nobody: 10:54pm On May 22, 2017
freshgal:
Hello everyone. Thanks for ur advice. I was doing well in my business till I had to sell it off to relocate with him. We have bin married 4 yrs. This has been a recurring issue. I got pregnant twice so I cdnt get a job or business at the time. 2ndly he is also very stingy and I fend for myself. So I'm not that dependent on him. In a whole yr at most he may give me total will be 100k. The whole year of which I spend all and more on housekeeping. He is a doctor. There's repeated cheating or allegations of cheating which he denies all d time. I have recieved letters tellin me to warn him to stay off women severally.

What kind of doctor lets his wife fend for herself?? The truth is that he is a cheater. But the other truth is that most men are. I feel the best choice is for you to find work and make a decision from there.
Re: I Am Confused. Please Help by bukatyne(f): 11:41pm On May 22, 2017
crackhaus:
Your husband has no respect for you. None! Not a single drop of it..

How it got to this point is something you will have to sit down and analyze thoroughly cos I can't believe you had NOTHING to do with it.
Either way, you don't deserve the disrespect. If he even has to get close to women, why women who live in the same vicinity as you do..I don't get it.

What is he trying to get back at you for?

Is this you? shocked shocked shocked
Re: I Am Confused. Please Help by crackhaus: 8:25pm On May 25, 2017
bukatyne:

Is this you? shocked shocked shocked
I honestly didn't mean to type that. I'm still the person you remember.
Re: I Am Confused. Please Help by CoCoLav(f): 8:48pm On May 25, 2017
Your husband is finding happiness the way he wants to. Dont stress yourself, you only live once. That you are married does not mean someone has the permission to make you die of emotional frustration. Ignore him, if you dress shabbily, start dressing well not for HIM but for yourself. Lastly, get a job and you will be surprised how busy you will get you wont even notice his indiscretions. If it bothers you too much, work late until you are sure he would have finished his visiting before you return home. He keeps doing it because he knows it is affecting you, when you stop showing it is affecting you, he will start to rethink his actions.

1 Like

Re: I Am Confused. Please Help by mastermaestro(m): 9:15pm On May 25, 2017
Go get a job first. A husband naturally behaves funnily towards an idle home-sitting wife. Most times this isn't deliberate. Just do something that fetches money no matter how little, his attitude towards you will better a bit. Be calm.

1 Like

Re: I Am Confused. Please Help by wadetaw202: 2:35pm On May 26, 2017
lovelygurl:
I think you should go and get a job and also don't confront the lady. SHE isn't the 1 who made the vows, it's your husband who did

You must be one of the few ladies with lovely brains. I respect your mature response ma'am.

Are you married?
Re: I Am Confused. Please Help by Onegai(f): 10:13am On May 30, 2017
Tg
Re: I Am Confused. Please Help by baby124: 11:45am On May 30, 2017
Onegai:
Tg
Why did you delete the story. That was an interesting story.
Re: I Am Confused. Please Help by baby124: 11:47am On May 30, 2017
OP, it is well with you. Just focus on getting something doing. Pursue it with so much passion that little else matters outside it. Make sure you collect money for everything from your husband. Let him insult, as long as you collect it, it's fine. Save, save, save. When you are on your feet, decide what the best line of action will be for you. All the best.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Marriage Should Be Eradicated? / Ada's In Cultural Igbo Setting Does Not Marry Afar. How True Is This? / Handling Home Crisis In The Christian Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.