Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,705 members, 7,827,577 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

My Dad Wants To Disown My Brother. I Don't Know How To Advice Him - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Dad Wants To Disown My Brother. I Don't Know How To Advice Him (1887 Views)

.... / My Dad Wants To Sleep With Me / Osun State Man Spends Over N400k On Newspaper Advert To Disown His Child(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: My Dad Wants To Disown My Brother. I Don't Know How To Advice Him by Nobody: 3:26pm On May 04, 2017
abescom:
You are welcome. Just checked your previous posts and see you were born same year as my sister, our last born. You are two years older though.
lol. just went through your profile, there is something I would like to ask. how can I contact you??
Re: My Dad Wants To Disown My Brother. I Don't Know How To Advice Him by abescom: 3:32pm On May 04, 2017
Headmistress:
lol. just went through your profile, there is something I would like to ask. how can I contact you??
sent you a private message. Or write me via advertise@unitedramble.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

xyz / Household Items For Sale / A Plea For Help In The Midst Of Hopelessness.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.