Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:43 AM

My Dad Wants To Sleep With Me - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Dad Wants To Sleep With Me (5224 Views)

My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me / Wife Orders Husband To Sleep With Her Mum In Zimbabwe (Photos) / My Dad Wants To Disown My Brother. I Don't Know How To Advice Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Dad Wants To Sleep With Me by BeautyBaebee(f): 8:48pm On Jun 06, 2017
everytime, he approaches me promising heaven and earth for me if I agree to sleep with him. at midnight, he disturbs me with calls to come meet him in his room. I told my mum(they are divorced) but she couldn't do anything about it, I don't know if she even believed, she just didn't confront him like I expected her to. it's so heartbreaking.

I know people will ask "is he your biological father?" I can swear with anything that he is my biological father. he has even started extending the shameless behaviour to my younger sister, why he's doing this, I don't know. gosh! I feel like killing him before he ruins our lives.
He has neglected his responsibilities over us
is there anyone or knows anyone in my shoes, How can I avoid him?
Re: My Dad Wants To Sleep With Me by HEADYWORLD: 8:49pm On Jun 06, 2017
BeautyBaebee:
everytime, he approaches me promising heaven and earth for me if I agree to sleep with him. at midnight, he disturbs me with calls to come meet him in his room. I told my mum(they are divorced) but she couldn't do anything about it, I don't know if she even believed, she just didn't confront him like I expected her to. it's so heartbreaking.

I know people will ask "is he your biological father?" I can swear with anything that he is my biological father. he has even started extending the shameless behaviour to my younger sister, why he's doing this, I don't know. gosh! I feel like killing him before he ruins our lives.
He has neglected his responsibilities over us
is there anyone or knows anyone in my shoes, How can I avoid him?
Odikwa serious

1 Like

Re: My Dad Wants To Sleep With Me by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jun 06, 2017
WTFundecided
Can I ask you a question? How old are you
Re: My Dad Wants To Sleep With Me by BeautyBaebee(f): 8:52pm On Jun 06, 2017
Sensual:
WTFundecided
Can I ask you a question? How old are you
Hmmm, I am between 19-23
Re: My Dad Wants To Sleep With Me by Afonjashapmouth: 8:55pm On Jun 06, 2017
call the authorities to reshape him once

2 Likes

Re: My Dad Wants To Sleep With Me by Xway(m): 8:58pm On Jun 06, 2017
BeautyBaebee:

Hmmm, I am between 19-23
Ur dad is a pshyco.
Call the authorities to recreate him.

2 Likes

Re: My Dad Wants To Sleep With Me by dingbang(m): 9:00pm On Jun 06, 2017
Leave your father's house

2 Likes

Re: My Dad Wants To Sleep With Me by akpamuomenka: 9:03pm On Jun 06, 2017
He want to sleep with you or he want to fvck you?.
Re: My Dad Wants To Sleep With Me by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jun 06, 2017
BeautyBaebee:

Hmmm, I am between 19-23

You're an adult now! Please flee from that bastard you call a father! Are you sure he's even your real father because no father in his right mind will do this to his daughter.

This is incest! It's very bad.
Get a job and become independent and cut all ties with that man.
Don't destroy yourself please.

1 Like

Re: My Dad Wants To Sleep With Me by zadok60: 9:05pm On Jun 06, 2017
lies....everywhere lies

1 Like

Re: My Dad Wants To Sleep With Me by ststyreal(f): 9:07pm On Jun 06, 2017
Huh!!!!! The world is really coming to an end. Lord please save your people. @Op please, run far far away from your father and report him to some of his relative, who knows he might be going insane.
Re: My Dad Wants To Sleep With Me by BeautyBaebee(f): 9:22pm On Jun 06, 2017
Sensual:

You're an adult now! Please flee from that bastard you call a father! Are you sure he's even your real father because no father in his right mind will do this to his daughter.

This is incest! It's very bad.
Get a job and become independent and cut all ties with that man.
Don't destroy yourself please.
thanks sis. I am sure he's my real father tho and that surprises me.

I will try to leave the house, I am just staying the house for staying sake, he doesn't feed or cloth me, I finished my sec skul 4-5 years ago and he hasn't even talked to me about tertiary education. I tried and enrolled myself in this last jamb. he started this foolish act since i was in jss class, I was very small then..... infact, I don't wanna talk too much, I will just fuvcking leave the house. Such A useless man
Re: My Dad Wants To Sleep With Me by BeautyBaebee(f): 9:28pm On Jun 06, 2017
ststyreal:
Huh!!!!! The world is really coming to an end. Lord please save your people. @Op please, run far far away from your father and report him to some of his relative, who knows he might be going insane.
none of his relative stays in same state with us or maybe none that I know of.

lol@going insane
Re: My Dad Wants To Sleep With Me by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jun 06, 2017
BeautyBaebee:

thanks sis. I am sure he's my real father tho and that surprises me.

I will try to leave the house, I am just staying the house for staying sake, he doesn't feed or cloth me, I finished my sec skul 4-5 years ago and he hasn't even talked to me about tertiary education. I tried and enrolled myself in this last jamb. he started this foolish act since i was in jss class, I was very small then..... infact, I don't wanna talk too much, I will just fuvcking leave the house. Such A useless man

He doesn't deserve you as a daughter. Please flee or if you're not financially okay, contact one of these NGOs that help helpless women. I know one called FIDA. They help and give voice to women. Just google about them and get in touch with them asap!

And this might sound wicked, but that bastard needs to be arrested!
Re: My Dad Wants To Sleep With Me by BeautyBaebee(f): 9:28pm On Jun 06, 2017
zadok60:
lies....everywhere lies
swerve

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Dad Wants To Sleep With Me by BeautyBaebee(f): 9:31pm On Jun 06, 2017
akpamuomenka:
He want to sleep with you or he want to fvck you?.
swerve please
Re: My Dad Wants To Sleep With Me by ststyreal(f): 9:34pm On Jun 06, 2017
BeautyBaebee:

none of his relative stays in same state with us or maybe none that I know of.

lol@going insane
Please leave the house for him and try squat with someone, until you are fit to stay on your own.
Re: My Dad Wants To Sleep With Me by Young03(m): 9:35pm On Jun 06, 2017
Leaving the house will not solve the problem entirely

If u leave,mind u ur younger sis is available
like u said ,he has extended it to ur younger sis
if u no won commit murder,... leave wt ur sis

why did ur mum abandone u pple?
Re: My Dad Wants To Sleep With Me by Young03(m): 9:38pm On Jun 06, 2017
BeautyBaebee:
Hmmm, I am between 19-23
ur still a young girl
ur only 20

Buy otapiapia n poison him
God will understand
Re: My Dad Wants To Sleep With Me by BeautyBaebee(f): 9:40pm On Jun 06, 2017
Young03:

ur still a young girl
ur only 20

Buy otapiapia n poison him
God will understand

lol
Re: My Dad Wants To Sleep With Me by ekensi01: 9:43pm On Jun 06, 2017
Just report that man to d authorities for child abuse. don't make it go wore..

Give him poison.
why on earth will you have affection to the extend of sex with your own daughter. Hmmm it seems you to have being dressing really bad to attract him to u, a mans penis has never see a sexy body without waving. It's nature
Re: My Dad Wants To Sleep With Me by zadok60: 9:45pm On Jun 06, 2017
BeautyBaebee:
swerve
say something reasonable and true then i won't swerve

1 Like

Re: My Dad Wants To Sleep With Me by sisisioge: 9:53pm On Jun 06, 2017
Hmmmm...I don't know why I'm finding your story hard to believe. Maybe cos you said your mother didn't bat an eye. It is well o.

3 Likes

Re: My Dad Wants To Sleep With Me by senatorizyking(m): 9:54pm On Jun 06, 2017
I don't believe any sane father will love to commit incest, probably it's a sign of bewitching or secret ritual he's into. Hence be careful and prayerful as well.

2 Likes

Re: My Dad Wants To Sleep With Me by BeautyBaebee(f): 10:13pm On Jun 06, 2017
ekensi01:
Just report that man to d authorities for child abuse. don't make it go wore..

Give him poison.
why on earth will you have affection to the extend of sex with your own daughter. Hmmm it seems you to have being dressing really bad to attract him to u, a mans penis has never see a sexy body without waving. It's nature
like seriously? my type of dressing? even when I was in jss and just developing breast? please tell me wat type of dressing your daughter will put on that will make u wanna have sex with her.

6 Likes

Re: My Dad Wants To Sleep With Me by Sugarcious(m): 10:14pm On Jun 06, 2017
This is a lie. Story doesn't even sounds concrete enough. Attention seeker.

1 Like

Re: My Dad Wants To Sleep With Me by BeautyBaebee(f): 10:16pm On Jun 06, 2017
sisisioge:
Hmmmm...I don't know why I'm finding your story hard to believe. Maybe cos you said your mother didn't bat an eye. It is well o.
well, it's true. my mum, I don't even know what to say but mayb she's trying to protect the family, kind of covering it up and don't wanna wash the family's dirty linen in public.

3 Likes

Re: My Dad Wants To Sleep With Me by BeautyBaebee(f): 10:20pm On Jun 06, 2017
Sugarcious:
This is a lie. Story doesn't even sounds concrete enough. Attention seeker.
OK. you wAnt me to post all my family data here b4 it will b concrete? please if you don't believe, kindly leave. tnx
Re: My Dad Wants To Sleep With Me by BeautyBaebee(f): 10:21pm On Jun 06, 2017
senatorizyking:
I don't believe any sane father will love to commit incest, probably it's a sign of bewitching or secret ritual he's into. Hence be careful and prayerful as well.
tnx

1 Like

Re: My Dad Wants To Sleep With Me by BeautyBaebee(f): 10:24pm On Jun 06, 2017
Young03:
Leaving the house will not solve the problem entirely

If u leave,mind u ur younger sis is available

like u said ,he has extended it to ur younger sis

if u no won commit murder,... leave wt ur sis

why did ur mum abandone u pple?
yea, true, if I wanna leave, will surely take my sis along.
my mum didn't abandon us tho, we just not living with her.
Re: My Dad Wants To Sleep With Me by ekensi01: 10:48pm On Jun 06, 2017
BeautyBaebee:

like seriously? my type of dressing? even when I was in jss and just developing breast? please tell me wat type of dressing your daughter will put on that will make u wanna have sex with her.
Many ladies dont no that men are created with a kind of heart that is really bad when a lady goes unclad and a man see it doesnt stp there it keeps reading inside, just dat ur dad lack self control but u're d cause when u grow up u hav to kep off dressing dat are tampting especial at home, ur mum er at her duty bt my mum doesnt give my sis any chance to misbehav esp at dresin. even if u as a man dnt hav feelin 4 persn d moment she dres anyhow u must shake. sorry ur dad cnt control himself. it didnt start now oh. we realy hav to talk i can help u
Re: My Dad Wants To Sleep With Me by BeautyBaebee(f): 10:52pm On Jun 06, 2017
ekensi01:
Many ladies dont no that men are created with a kind of heart that is really bad when a lady goes unclad and a man see it doesnt stp there it keeps reading inside, just dat ur dad lack self control but u're d cause when u grow up u hav to kep off dressing dat are tampting especial at home, ur mum er at her duty bt my mum doesnt give my sis any chance to misbehav esp at dresin. even if u as a man dnt hav feelin 4 persn d moment she dres anyhow u must shake. sorry ur dad cnt control himself. it didnt start now oh. we realy hav to talk i can help u
I don't dress indecently.
any talk off naira land, I am not interested

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fathers-daughters Bond / (polygamy) Can A Man Wear More Than One Wedding Ring / Would You Take Your Kids To This Boarding Schools?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.