Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? (62218 Views)

I'm Tired Of My Wife, What Do I Do? / "How A Retired Major Treated His Daughter After She Got Pregnant In 100 Level" / I Beat My Wife. What Would You Have Done Differently In My Situation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? by miracleedwards: 9:35am On May 04, 2017
The Law enforcement can not be ruled out here because I can see that your sister is hellbent on going to any length in wrecking havoc, my suggestions;
1. arrest her for stealing you wife's certificates and malicious damage to your wife's and your properties. (if she is mad then let the family send her to the psychiatric home).
2. she should be made to write an undertaken for the safety of your wife, child and yourself.
3 go the extra mile of getting a restrain order, restraining her from coming close to your wife and kids.
you should also know that the only thing binding both of you is that you both came from the-same womb. and you both have different paths in life. if it had deteriorated more than this you wouldn't have invited the law, the law would have come to hunt her or you depending on who would have been a victim.
Can you go to her house and fight her husband? is she the only member of your family?
WISDOM IS PROFITABLE FOR DIRECTION.
Na family mata no mean say your wife or pikin even you go die put (after all your papa protected you and your mama while he was alive) be wise place her where she belong.
have a nice day, and may God help you

1 Like

Re: How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? by morbeta(m): 9:36am On May 04, 2017
Take the matter to police and the certificate will come out.
Re: How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? by Zitere1: 9:36am On May 04, 2017
She can only return certificates if she has not done what she did to your wife's clothes to them. Whatever u want to do pls be fast and let your wife have her certificates. Those r her sleepless nights o.
Re: How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? by Amigo101(m): 9:36am On May 04, 2017
Please. How can I like this twice?
reyscrub:
Are you a husband at all or a baby father?

If you are a husband, then no one controls your home for you, not evenbyour mother, your father, pastor or any body.

Boys don't marry but man does.

If you are a husband enough, then you will not put your wife into the hand of your family neither would you put your family into your wife's hand.

Any issue or altercation arises between your wife and your family at all should be through always.

As for your sister maltreating your wife, beg your wife to forgive you that you are the one who cause her pain, then tell your parent that your sister should apologized to your wife to indicate that she wrong you and apologized to you.

If your sister refuse to respect your order, simply sanction her and put her away for a very long time from your reach.

Be man enough to stand your ground and never slow any agent to rule your home.

Protect your wife.

Re: How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? by poshestmina(f): 9:38am On May 04, 2017
Olayinka777:
Pele madam certificate!
My dear ,i know what i went through to get those certificates and i know what losing them means to me !
Re: How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? by ghettochild(m): 9:39am On May 04, 2017
ejosh4:
To be very frank with you, I think your sister is taking advantage of the fact that “There is nothing no one can do to me if I misbehaves". She has grown with this mentality and right now it might be difficult for her to stop.

There are several ways to deal with such kind of women, One of such is using her emotions to your advantage. One of the weakest part of a woman is her emotion. For the mere fact she is your sista gives you an advantage cos u know her darkest moments which you can use to witchunt her soul. There are things you tell a woman and you break down her soul. Tell her how her action have made her a laughing stock in d community. In doing this you must not show any form of aggressiveness, it must be done when u alone with her with a calm voice and a smiling face. She wud see u as a devil @ first ......
But then she wud think over it moments she is alone ..... And am sure it would make her feel guilty......And such behaviours wud b reduced drastically
u think d woman described above get emotion sha? this one na devil wife. am sure there is a curse on her. plus na she go dey control her own home.
Re: How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? by ghettochild(m): 9:43am On May 04, 2017
report the matter to the police. forget family ties...ur sister has ur wife certificates... go to the lent of taking her to court. if u sister can kill u n wifey...she wouldnt hesitate o... she needs spiritual deliverance. buh 1st do the right thng involve d police. when them torture am she go confess o. and she shd b given a restraining order from that house.
Re: How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? by Nobody: 9:44am On May 04, 2017
Lol na don jam...
Re: How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? by Leeeekeeee: 9:45am On May 04, 2017
The sister or broda that will pull such stunt on me should better have the strength of Samson else I will knock out the demon in her/him...

Ur wives certificates re missing nd ur wives cloths destroyed nd people re asking you to go nd pray, why did God not advise the children of Israel to pray in order for the occupants of the promised land to vacate without a fight..
Re: How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? by johnjay4u2u(m): 9:46am On May 04, 2017
see a Psychiatrist
Re: How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? by madgoat(m): 9:48am On May 04, 2017
omron:
Good morning to all romancelanders
This story am about to share is a real life story
And I would be very glad for matured comments and advice before things goes out of hand
I happens to be the only male child of my family
I got married in the year 2012 to my wife that we were both from the same state Ondo state
Lost my dad few years ago
I lived in oke mosan in Abeokuta
I relocated to Abeokuta with my wife from Osun state when my Dad goes to a great beyond that was 3 years ago.
I changed my job and decided to stay around my mum in her house built by my Dad for sometime before renting my own house so as to ensure that she is not lonely.
I started living in the house for the past two years now with my wife and my baby son who is 3 years now

I have 3 sisters and all of them are married with kids
But I have this one very wicked, stubborn and hard hearted very crucial sister out of my sisters called Funke.
She happens to be our third born while am the last born.
She always feel so proud, possessive,bossy and always wants to take charge of any Affair in the family
She has been like that since her childbirth
She can talk to anybody anyhow,several times she abused my dad in his lifetime. I thought she would change when she get married but this irritating and rabid character keeps growing in her.
To cut the long story short

About 3 weeks ago she came to Abeokuta from lagos where she lives with her husband to visit our mum

And anytime she comes visiting it's quarrel,fights and arguments all of the time

She quarrel with anyone she sees around and most times she took on my innocent wife

So when my mum told me she is coming to stay for a week in the house I told my mum I will move out to rent a guest house for a week till she go back to Lagos because there is no Time she comes and she doesn't fight .
She has disgraced the family enough in our neighborhood so I don't want such to repeat itself

My mum discarded my opinion and assured me there won't be problem.
As if I know, Third day she arrived she came up with her attitude by shouting on everybody in the house
She picked up a serious quarell with me even in the area and started abusing me in the presence of neibors calling me different names, some elderly men came to settle the quarell.
During the duo... She cursed my wife in Yoruba and my wife in her presence returned the curse that it shall not be so in Jesus name.
My sister hearing that bounced on my wife and hit her in the nose and bite her..... In the process my wife got annoyed and bites her on her ear too blood was everywhere both from my wife nose and my sisterr outer ear.
I was having exams that day so after the fight I left the house with my wife and she was to return to her destination in lagos that same day.

As I was going out I locked my room with padlock and when we came back in the evening I was suprised what I saw.
My sister has broken the door to have access to my room....she carried away my wife certificates from her day one till present,and also my pictures from day one during my NYSC my wedding pics,and other important pictures, she wud have absconded with my certificates too if not that I took it to interview that morning.
The most painful and shocking thing she did after that
She bought a new blade and cut almost my wife clothes in the wardrobe and even my son clothes she pieces everything and destroyed my son toys

She even threatened my wife that she will go to to any length that she will separate us.
She has been running around on what she said
But I believe in Almighty God that I serve no evil shall befall me.

I reported her to some family members and up till now she is denying that she did not carry certificates and my photo album neither did she cut my wife clothes..

My wife have decided to take the case to police but the families are begging her to be patient but my sister is denying.... Am confused and don't know what to do next. Cos till now she is still denying and she said she can swear with Ogun or anything ... Pls save my family what should I do ?
I will appreciate you all for your comments.....
Thanks all

YOU BETTER ACT FAST BEFORE YOU AND YOUR WIFE ARE IMPLICATED FOR ROBBERY OR ANOTHER SERIOUS CRIME. SEE JUST IMAGINE IF YOUR WIFE'S CERTIFICATE AND SOME OF YOUR PROPERTIES ARE SEEN AT A CRIME SCENE OR A PLACE THAT SOMEONE HAS JUST BEEN KILLED OR KIDNAPPED, IS IT NOT YOU AND YOUR WIFE THAT WILL BE HELD BY POLICE AS SUSPECTS?
ANYTIME IMPORTANT DOCUMENTS OR IDs ARE MISPLACED, you have to report it to police because God forbid if those documents are used for something bad or left at a crime scene, the police will trace u and arrest u as prime suspect.
I am sorry to say but from the way u described ur sister, she might use those documents and ur property to set u and ur wife up. You better quickly report it that ur room was burgled and documents taken away so that if anything happens, u will have a report from the police to cover you. ACT FAST BEFORE YOU AND YOUR WIFE ARE IMPLICATED FOR A CRIME YOU DID NOT COMMIT.
Re: How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? by sundamonex(m): 9:51am On May 04, 2017
Hmmm...bloody sister embarassed

Deliverance on point
Re: How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? by ghettochild(m): 9:54am On May 04, 2017
does ur sis have kids sef? move frm ur family house. let her n her husband kukuma move in... dont let ur mum know where u moving to. otherwise ur sis wil find out. this shd b why the matter is in court.... am sure her husband shd b able to tel her to release the documents.that if she respects him
Re: How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? by IkpuMmadu: 9:55am On May 04, 2017
I thoughtb yoruba are respectful
I thought they love themselves and hold their culture high

Well, it is not my brief, its a family affair

omron:
And I would be very glad for matured comments and advice before things goes out of hand
I got married in the year 2012 to my wife that we were both from the same state Ondo state
I relocated to Abeokuta with my wife from Osun state when my Dad goes to a great beyond that was 3 years ago.
I changed my job and decided to stay around my mum in her house built by my Dad for sometime before renting my own house so as to ensure that she is not lonely.
I started living in the house for the past two years now with my wife and my baby son who is 3 years now

But I have this one very wicked, stubborn and hard hearted very crucial sister out of my sisters called Funke.
She always feel so proud, possessive,bossy and always wants to take charge of any Affair in the family
She can talk to anybody anyhow,several times she abused my dad in his lifetime. I thought she would change when she get married but this irritating and rabid character keeps growing in her.

About 3 weeks ago she came to Abeokuta from lagos where she lives with her husband to visit our mum

And anytime she comes visiting it's quarrel,fights and arguments all of the time

She quarrel with anyone she sees around and most times she took on my innocent wife

So when my mum told me she is coming to stay for a week in the house I told my mum I will move out to rent a guest house for a week till she go back to Lagos because there is no Time she comes and she doesn't fight .
She has disgraced the family enough in our neighborhood so I don't want such to repeat itself

As if I know, Third day she arrived she came up with her attitude by shouting on everybody in the house
She picked up a serious quarell with me even in the area and started abusing me in the presence of neibors calling me different names, some elderly men came to settle the quarell.
During the duo... She cursed my wife in Yoruba and my wife in her presence returned the curse that it shall not be so in Jesus name.
My sister hearing that bounced on my wife and hit her in the nose and bite her..... In the process my wife got annoyed and bites her on her ear too blood was everywhere both from my wife nose and my sisterr outer ear.
I was having exams that day so after the fight I left the house with my wife and she was to return to her destination in lagos that same day.

As I was going out I locked my room with padlock and when we came back in the evening I was suprised what I saw.
My sister has broken the door to have access to my room....she carried away my wife certificates from her day one till present,and also my pictures from day one during my NYSC my wedding pics,and other important pictures, she wud have absconded with my certificates too if not that I took it to interview that morning.
She bought a new blade and cut almost my wife clothes in the wardrobe and even my son clothes she pieces everything and destroyed my son toys

She even threatened my wife that she will go to to any length that she will separate us.

I reported her to some family members and up till now she is denying that she did not carry certificates and my photo album neither did she cut my wife clothes..

My wife have decided to take the case to police but the families are begging her to be patient but my sister is denying.... Am confused and don't know what to do next. Cos till now she is still denying and she said she can swear with Ogun or anything ... Pls save my family what should I do ?
Thanks all
Re: How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? by mostyg(m): 9:56am On May 04, 2017
omron:

I will appreciate you a ll for your comments.....
Thanks all

Lots of people are advising you to leave your mum's house. I would advise otherwise.
You don't run away from challenges, you face it. The problem here is not with your mum who would always be happy with you around here but your sister.
Call a family meeting and set rules in the house. Your mother being the owner of the house decides who and who not should stay in the house.
Go and pay a visit to your sister's husband and tell him all that transpired. Involve the police already but with caution.
Your wife could possible be responsible for the hidden certificates and damaged clothes. Don't ever underestimate the extent to which a woman could go to proof her point.

At a very old age you would also be willing that your children do not leave you living alone. Please do not leave your mother alone.

1 Like

Re: How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? by BornAgainMay: 9:56am On May 04, 2017
I also have a sister who has been a torn in my flesh but after I tried to set her husband's house and her ablaze, cool she began to respect me whenever I talk
Re: How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? by bencarson007(m): 10:00am On May 04, 2017
omron:

Thanks all
. Hello sir... I am sorry to hear about what happened to you courtesy of ur witch sorry sister... Well I no sabi family reach that part o... Eye for eye na so the bible talk. Report to the police and ensure she is arrested. Get a good lawyer and sue her ass...@Op,this is serious. Call me. I think I can help. 09032668415. I no sabi advise but believe in action. Those certificates will be returned b4 u can say hey
Re: How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? by Blackhue95: 10:00am On May 04, 2017
Oga OP:

* get an apartment of your own.
* You are an African, she said she'll go to any length to separate you and your wife. You are also a Yoruba man and should know that the next thing is to consult "the elders" to destroy your family. So, go to church or do what you have to do if you don't want her to get your Mumu button from one Baba.
* You owe your wife. You put her in that situation by bringing her close to where you bitch.y sister can easily assault her. So, you must do everything especially using Police force to get back her certificates. Family elders resolve no issues these days. They'll just beg her to return your wife's certificates and if she denies having it, you'll be told "e ma binu" and the issue would be forgotten.
* Don't tell anyone your plan, get the Police to search her house(they should have a warrant though). Take her by surprise and let them give her a few slaps, if she tries to struggle or cause more trouble... I don't advocate violence against women but my brand of feminism says that "no gender is superior to another" and if she is emotionally and physically assaulting you, she should have the same measure of assault... It becomes fair.
Re: How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? by Entom(m): 10:04am On May 04, 2017
I would start by blaming your parents because they allow the behaviour to persist and take complete control of her till now.
Your sister is possess by certain spirits Police, elders etc will not solve the problem. What she need is deliverance.
Does she do same in the husban's house?
Are you close to the husband? If yes, discuss with the husband to convince her to go for delivery in a deliverance ministry. MFM headquarters in Lagos can handle i. Good luck
Re: How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? by Anextin(f): 10:06am On May 04, 2017
If you think that lady can't do this damage in the man's house assuming he lives elsewhere with his nuclear family, then u didn't read the story very well. You might say what will Bring her to visit the brother and wife, well she is sick and can come uninvited just to spite them.
Reporting to her husband is useless cos am sure the poor man is super happy to have a week break from her.
Report that bitch to the barracks so they can get ur wife's cert from her. No matter the emotional blackmail u play on her it won't work cos she had years to build her self into this evil person. Pls act fast before she destroys the cert, if she hasn't already
Re: How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? by SUMCIOUZ(m): 10:10am On May 04, 2017
When i beat my sister for misbehaving, people will now say, they dont beat ladies. The day u beat her for doing dat to your wife, like breaking her arm, her head go correct
Re: How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? by Braggante(m): 10:11am On May 04, 2017
First u need to understand why ur sister is that way. My guess is, she's concerned about who will inherit ur parents property, and since ure the only son, her fight is with u. U made it worse by moving in with ur mom, which could mean u intend to take over. She is threatened by u, understandably, and might need to eradicate u if it comes to it.

Put her mind at ease, and disarm her by moving into ur own apartment, even if it's the next street close to ur mom. That way, u can get to take care of her, and still keep ur distance from ur sister.
Don't use police, or retaliate. That will start a sibling war which might turn diabolical and may affect ur immediate family, that is, ur wife and child. Ur wife doesn't deserve all this roforofo fights which u put her in.
Ur wife was wrong to fight back. Very wrong. In this case, no one will listen to her justification, not even ur sisters husband. Ur sisters husband will be angry, mind u, as no sensible man will support the beating of his wife, just as u don't support ur sister beating ur wife. So u need to get her to apologize, even for the sake of getting back ur documents.

Move. The. Hell. Out.
A woman that can do that, will do worse.
Keep ur distance from her, for the safety of ur family. Ur continued stay around her/ur mom is invitation to fights. Ur absence from ur mother will be understood at this point since she has done her worst, and everyone will know she chased u out.
A man needs to go far and chart his path for him to be respected when he returns, and for u to be the head of the family, u need to be distant from all these. Ure a man, act like it. U don't need petty fights with women like this. Note: she will apologize when she realizes her mistakes, perhaps in some years time, and that depends on what u do now. Ur continued stay there reduces ur respect.
I hope u find wisdom.

Concerning ur certificates etc, approach her mildly and plead with her to release them to u. If u can, get ur mom involved to plead for ur certificates. Sometimes u need to act a fool to get what u want. Or call her husband, and respectfully plead with him to talk to his wife to release ur certificates.
Get ur things and leave that environment. When the time is right, (and when her guard is down and she least expects it) u will know and u will have ur revenge, and ur revenge can be as brutal as u want it to be.
Cheers bro.
Re: How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? by cutedharmee: 10:13am On May 04, 2017
imasong005:
This is serious oh. I will advise you go to the barrack to lay complain. The soldiers there will be willing to give you female soldiers to teach her a lesson. She will confess all that she said she didn't do.
If female soldier does that you people would be the first to ask if it's there work and wen they turned to police. Let him go to police station and report d case....#shikena

1 Like

Re: How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? by brightgreat(m): 10:14am On May 04, 2017
My brother enough said
If your mum feels shes

omron:
Thanks you are right
Not thati don't have money or what it takes to rent house but I don't want my mum to be thinking of being alone.. But with what happened Now I think that is what I will do

Re: How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? by Nobody: 10:20am On May 04, 2017
omron:

Thanks all

Be a man and lock that mad woman up. Nigerians like drama and wasting too much time. No need to pray, God made the law for the lawless, kidnappers etc, so hand her over to the authorities.... Take charge of your life, your home etc. If any relative ask you why you locked your sister up, put them in their place by letting them know their opinions don't count. Ask such a person if they are questioning your sense of judgement as a matured man who is able to fend for his family. You are a matured man and should be able to take decisions at this age. Nothing to think about here, good luck in being bold.
Re: How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? by SURElee(f): 10:21am On May 04, 2017
Oga Sir, I blame you 100% for all this. As a man before you marry a woman into your family, you already know your family makeup, and you go ahead to move into a family house with your family,when you have an unruly, raving lunatic for a sister? Tell me you never heard about the challenges faced when couples live in family house. You have no excuse whatsoever, biko go rent your OWN house and live in peace with YOUR wife. There is a saying "my own is my own" and "there is love in sharing but joy in having YOUR own".

Move out, always go check on your mum.
Report this case to the police and let them investigate how the documents grew wings and flew to Afghanistan and how the clothes ripped themselves.
Re: How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? by brightgreat(m): 10:24am On May 04, 2017
My brother enough said

If your mum feels she's lonely she would have to move with you to your new abode cos it might just be that you are the one giving her the impression that she's lovely

Moreover you guys can always visit her since it's still in the same state that's if she refuses

Discuss with your sisters what they would like you guys do with the apartment that is if your mum finally agrees to move in with you

With this you have killed two birds with one stone

And about the missing documents.....reach your inlaw and tell him all that has happened(sis wife)and add a little threat in your words...beleive me his responses would give you a hint on the next action to take

And if your wife works let her know that her employer might be getting involved, if you know her church also try meeting one of their respected religious leaders.....all these means should be used if she still insists

I will ask this question?......where was your mum when the shattering of the lock to your room was happening

omron:
Thanks you are right
Not thati don't have money or what it takes to rent house but I don't want my mum to be thinking of being alone.. But with what happened Now I think that is what I will do

Re: How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? by Jelal0007(m): 10:25am On May 04, 2017
This story is sooo DIGUSTING not becos of what ur sister did,but becos u the OP is a WHIMP and extremely weak. U don't know when 2 attack fire with fire. Stop giving us dat silly excuse of u don't want ur mum 2b lonely. Mumu,get a house and move ur mother in2 it with ur wife. Let's c dat evil sister of urs come n trespass there. I hate it wen men sound sooo weak n helpless. Ur wife has suddenly become the man by standing up 2 ur sister. M0R0N,grow a pair.
Re: How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? by AlphaT1(m): 10:31am On May 04, 2017
omron:
Thanks you are right

I can see a boy here, which man lives with his mum? You are not supposed to marry. Oh ur innocent wife is just suffering with a boy-husband, I pity the innocent woman. Abi u d 'totori ' ur mum? Coz anything is possible these days.
Your primary home is already falling apart coz u are staying with mum (mum's baby abi puppet, abi mumy's partner) you are here talking about her being lonely.
Don't worry keep keeping your mum company ehn, one day na ur wife breast dem go chop off, or ur 'joystick' or dem go set d two una ablaze then ur burnt ashes will come to Nairaland to find where you would be buried.
How old are you sef?
Re: How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? by yebo: 10:31am On May 04, 2017
[quote author=mostyg post=56194007]

Lots of people are advising you to leave your mum's house. I would advise otherwise.
You don't run away from challenges, you face it. The problem here is not with your mum who would always be happy with you around here but your sister.
Call a family meeting and set rules in the house. Your mother being the owner of the house decides who and who not should stay in the house.
Go and pay a visit to your sister's husband and tell him all that transpired. Involve the police already but with caution.
Your wife could possible be responsible for the hidden certificates and damaged clothes. Don't ever underestimate the extent to which a woman could go to proof her point.

At a very old age you would also be willing that your children do not leave you living alone. Please do not leave your mother alone.[/quote
You are saying he should not leave his mother, what is the mother doing about the missing certificate, the mother gave the couple her words and she was not there for them. Where was the mother when part of the house was burgled? What is the assurance that the whole scenario was not a set up between his mother and sister cause the guy was ready to leave the house for a week and his mum objected it.
As for the husband, he is not man enough, even in his presence his sister was ready to beat his wife no wonder his wife fought bad, she knew her husband his weak, haa!this guy is too weak and the mother and sister are taking advantage of him.
You are on nairaland because it is not your certificate that is missing, that is the reason why you are telling your wife not to report to the police. What if your wife certificate is found in a crime scene? is that when you will be reporting to the police that the certificate is missing.
If you are not a party to this certificate set up allow your wife to go and report at the police station not because of your sister majorly but for future.if your sister is truly the way you have described her she will not return the certificates especially if she does not have one.
Please leave your mother's house, you want your mother to be happy at the detriment of your home and your wife's happiness.

1 Like

Re: How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? by jaydee87(m): 10:31am On May 04, 2017
kaffy4tope:
Why are you still living with your mother?
he already gave reasons.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I'm Worried About My Son's Behaviour. Is He Normal? / 'my Husband Rented A Flat For Our Maid' - Wife / Parents In Tears At The Wedding Of Their Only Daughter In Lagos. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 150
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.