Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,384 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:34 AM

How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? (62163 Views)

I'm Tired Of My Wife, What Do I Do? / "How A Retired Major Treated His Daughter After She Got Pregnant In 100 Level" / I Beat My Wife. What Would You Have Done Differently In My Situation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? by Nobody: 4:42pm On May 04, 2017
baby124:

And if he's killed in the process of fighting? Who will take care of his family? You think a person that can do this is alright?

Leave them na, someone is showing signs of insanity and they are saying he should beat her up, someone like this that does not forgive and forget? What if she stabs him with something, pours him avid or even kill his only child, OP please do not fight this woman she is imsane, get out of that house with your family and make sure they don't know where you are.
Re: How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? by Omon11(m): 4:46pm On May 04, 2017
Be a man that you are. Go to her house, arrest she and her husband and your wife's certificates will come out.
Then she must write an undertaking to be of good behaviour henceforth.
Finally, go get your own apartment.
Re: How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? by Philinho(m): 4:49pm On May 04, 2017
OTEGA1:

Did u read d passage and understand it before making this silly comment??
go n die
Re: How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? by freshinko: 6:20pm On May 04, 2017
My man hurry to police station and report. This is no longer family matter, this wickedness. She will be invited to the station. Tell police to try and settle the case peacefully. When that is done, ensure that she signs an 'undertaking' stating that she will never again hurt your wife or see anything that will hurt your wife and support it. Remember, this type of person can handle acid if it ever cross her mind. Wish u peaceeeeee.
Re: How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? by armyofone(m): 6:25pm On May 04, 2017
Most african men don't know how to protect their wives.
You are asking questions here instead of letting that woman know whose side you are on by giving it to her.
You wife is a cool lady...if she is a musclefied lady, please give her permission to deal with your sister.
File court actions against her to bring back wifey personal stuff. She has no right to touch what's not hers.
Re: How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? by Josephamstrong1(m): 7:07pm On May 04, 2017
Hahahaha...lwkmd! grin
Eeeh... Tot this happens in movie.
Dem no born that my sister well.
I'll so beat you.
All my life have never hitten a woman before. But I'll so lose my salvation on you. After the beating, I'll lock you up and throw way the key. Yes, family don't call police for family. Buh there's always a first time. Kai.
Re: How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? by dangotesmummy: 7:17pm On May 04, 2017
chiefojiji:

My house.......

If he is not in the family house, Can her sister try all dos nonsense
I have suggested the solution
Re: How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? by kendraloops(f): 11:58pm On May 04, 2017
kayodediran:
my brother, please and please be very careful it has happen to me and it ended up in losing one of my children which I can never forget.
Go and meet your sister beg her and get your stuff back from her then move out of the family house because women are powerful they can reach anywhere to get what they want
sbhalom

so sorry about your loss sir.
Re: How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? by streetzdreamz(m): 6:50am On May 05, 2017
Bahddo:
as in... The guy is such a sissy. Can't stand up for his family.
boss, I always thought stuffs like this happens in nollywoods only, not until I started reading bout different cases of weak men on nairaland........marriage encompasses a lot of things, not just love,provision for the family and compatibility, protection should be the core values, but reverse is the case.
Re: How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? by greatcrown: 7:23am On May 05, 2017
OP sorry for the pain.

One great mistake you are making is that you failed to realize that enemy can come in any form. Either as friend or family members!

Enemies MUST be treated as enemy!
Call you Enemy who also happens to be your sister and tell her she is the prime suspect and if she doesn't provide her supposed culprit within 3days, she would be dealt with to the full extent of the law and beyond.

Keep reminding her from time to time until the duration lapse if she failed to provide the culprit then deal with her as threatened nothing should be left out.

Anyone that come to appeal to you on her behalf should suffer the same fate except your mum.

Move your family out of that house to a separate apartment.

Get an aged Person or widow to be staying with your mum and provide support for her for staying with your mum.

If you have the means, build another house for your mum and get the consent of others to sell that building that connect all of you, and share the money take least if you must and don't bring buyer except your buyer will pay higher than theirs.

May the Lord continue to protect your home.

Don't forget, an enemy is an enemy irrespective of the adjective before or after it!

Deal with this enemy once and for all!
Re: How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? by omron(m): 7:29am On May 05, 2017
I really want to thank nairalanders for all their comments and advice to me I am indebted to you all and will forever be grateful.
This is mysterious and I never believe it can happen to me.
I have started a legal action on the matter
Am just trying to protect something which is my wife family side because they must not hear about it except if both of us have agreed to separate.
Sometimes when we try to kill the mosquito on a scrotum as a man we should be careful not to destroy the scrotum.
I will apply your advice and I believe we shall see the end of the matter.......Thanks all
Am very grateful
Re: How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? by Mskrisx(f): 11:52am On May 05, 2017
Ur sister get luck... smiley
Re: How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? by firebaby(f): 1:30pm On May 05, 2017
Thought am the only one in this.....I already ran for my life anyways...
Re: How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? by firebaby(f): 1:32pm On May 05, 2017
Iruobean:
I feel ur pain. I only problem is why still stayin with ur mother wen u are already married?

Talk to ur wife to be patient.

While u pray God touch ur 6ta hrt to return d certificates.

U change apartment and be alone as dis will help gain u respect.

Don't be dependent. Try get an apartment where u and u wife will be staying and build ur home. Even if it's a room to start wit.

U are a man not a boy!

Wen u are married and still stay in family house it takes God's grace for such marriage to grow.

Am not married but am speaking frm experience. My parents divorced 14yrs ago simply because we were staying in a family house.

If u want to enjoy ur marriage bro park out for good and rent an apartment it may even be outside ur state.

I pray God help u.

Also intending couples should learn from this.

Truth sir...you nailed it ....family house bawo...
Re: How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? by tammie24: 2:41pm On May 05, 2017
Coolgent:

Very sound advice, cos if she decided to plant the stolen credentials in a crime scene u wil be in serious trouble!
Re: How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? by NaeChris: 3:13pm On May 05, 2017
Well, your sister sabi you already before she begin jones. If na me, them never born make she try am.
Re: How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? by UpLoaded: 1:59am On May 06, 2017
You don't have to fly @ night to be a witch.

any human that can do such a thing is a certified witch with a body full of nasty smelly demons.

#spits 3 times
Re: How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? by DrWellbeing: 6:29am On May 06, 2017
My dear brother , having read what really happened between you, your sister and your wife. I really felt for you. if you wouldn't mind , let chat on whats app for a way forward. I'm also base in Abeokuta. Chat me on zero eight one seven seven, eight eight eight, seven seven four. thanks

1 Like

Re: How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? by omron(m): 9:37am On May 06, 2017
DrWellbeing:
My dear brother , having read what really happened between you, your sister and your wife. I really felt for you. if you wouldn't mind , let chat on whats app for a way forward. I'm also base in Abeokuta. Chat me on zero eight one seven seven, eight eight eight, seven seven four. thanks
Alright.. Thanks bro
Re: How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? by Nobody: 11:50am On May 06, 2017
Zi:
How did your sister manage to get a husband?
Only God knows the kind of havoc she is causing in her husband's house, and even with his family.

Lol grin
What a funny but real question
Don't you know such ladies , quickly have men who will lust after them and want them as a wife .

Na the cool and obedient ladies that have issues in getting a man to !marry... grin

You are so funny .
And u will be amazed how her husband wil be all over her like kilode cheesy

But seriously op,your sister needs to be taken to a cele church , she should tied up there , while 14 Alagbas pray on her head for 14days ,non stop with different colour of candles to exorcise the mental demon in her .
What kind of demonic sister is this ? angry

1 Like

Re: How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? by PenisCaP: 10:40pm On May 06, 2017
eezeribe:
Your sister is mentally unstable...
She is a product of Bipolar mania... A paranoid

Nwanna biko gbanwee post gi ahu maka umu nwayi buru ogwu ike.. tinye yoruba ka ndi uwa mara na obu ha.

Obu ihe ha na eme anyi.
Re: How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? by Ilekokonit: 10:47pm On Aug 20, 2017
Report her to the police or else your wife's certificates are a goner.

Immediately move your wife and kid out of the family house as your sister will keep attacking your wife anytime she visits.

Your sister sees the family house as her property and territory as well and she is not 100% incorrect but if you were living in your own accommodation, your sister will not have the guts to visit you talk less of attacking your wife.

Also, realise that your sister has some hatred for you in her heart or else she would not have attacked your wife verbally or physically.

Move out of the family house pronto preferably to a place not too near your Mum's house in order to put a gap between your sister and your wife. You can always visit your Mum alone and your Mum can always visit you in your new place alone.

Okere lomo iya gbe dun. Na from afar family dey sweet.
Re: How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? by David160(m): 7:56pm On Aug 24, 2017
omron:
Good morning to all romancelanders
This story am about to share is a real life story
And I would be very glad for matured comments and advice before things goes out of hand
I happens to be the only male child of my family
I got married in the year 2012 to my wife that we were both from the same state Ondo state
Lost my dad few years ago
I lived in oke mosan in Abeokuta
I relocated to Abeokuta with my wife from Osun state when my Dad goes to a great beyond that was 3 years ago.
I changed my job and decided to stay around my mum in her house built by my Dad for sometime before renting my own house so as to ensure that she is not lonely.
I started living in the house for the past two years now with my wife and my baby son who is 3 years now

I have 3 sisters and all of them are married with kids
But I have this one very wicked, stubborn and hard hearted very crucial sister out of my sisters called Funke.
She happens to be our third born while am the last born.
She always feel so proud, possessive,bossy and always wants to take charge of any Affair in the family
She has been like that since her childbirth
She can talk to anybody anyhow,several times she abused my dad in his lifetime. I thought she would change when she get married but this irritating and rabid character keeps growing in her.
To cut the long story short

About 3 weeks ago she came to Abeokuta from lagos where she lives with her husband to visit our mum

And anytime she comes visiting it's quarrel,fights and arguments all of the time

She quarrel with anyone she sees around and most times she took on my innocent wife

So when my mum told me she is coming to stay for a week in the house I told my mum I will move out to rent a guest house for a week till she go back to Lagos because there is no Time she comes and she doesn't fight .
She has disgraced the family enough in our neighborhood so I don't want such to repeat itself

My mum discarded my opinion and assured me there won't be problem.
As if I know, Third day she arrived she came up with her attitude by shouting on everybody in the house
She picked up a serious quarell with me even in the area and started abusing me in the presence of neibors calling me different names, some elderly men came to settle the quarell.
During the duo... She cursed my wife in Yoruba and my wife in her presence returned the curse that it shall not be so in Jesus name.
My sister hearing that bounced on my wife and hit her in the nose and bite her..... In the process my wife got annoyed and bites her on her ear too blood was everywhere both from my wife nose and my sisterr outer ear.
I was having exams that day so after the fight I left the house with my wife and she was to return to her destination in lagos that same day.

As I was going out I locked my room with padlock and when we came back in the evening I was suprised what I saw.
My sister has broken the door to have access to my room....she carried away my wife certificates from her day one till present,and also my pictures from day one during my NYSC my wedding pics,and other important pictures, she wud have absconded with my certificates too if not that I took it to interview that morning.
The most painful and shocking thing she did after that
She bought a new blade and cut almost my wife clothes in the wardrobe and even my son clothes she pieces everything and destroyed my son toys

She even threatened my wife that she will go to to any length that she will separate us.
She has been running around on what she said
But I believe in Almighty God that I serve no evil shall befall me.

I reported her to some family members and up till now she is denying that she did not carry certificates and my photo album neither did she cut my wife clothes..

My wife have decided to take the case to police but the families are begging her to be patient but my sister is denying.... Am confused and don't know what to do next. Cos till now she is still denying and she said she can swear with Ogun or anything ... Pls save my family what should I do ?
I will appreciate you all for your comments.....
Thanks all
bro ur sis has mental problems just find way and rent ur own house
Re: How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? by graphiti: 10:46pm On Aug 24, 2017
David160:
bro ur sis has mental problems just find way and rent ur own house

I perceive withchcraft........not only mental problem

cc omron
Re: How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? by kidsam: 11:59am On Aug 25, 2017
Why are they begging your wife not to report to the police, why did they not beg your sister not to break your door and destroy your property.
Please ensure you take your wife to the police station to report the case and make sure you follow it through until she returns all certificates taken and refund for all things destroyed, even if it means she will be arrested and locked up.
If she has decided to be the mad and irresponsible sibling, then she must be mad enough to bare the consequences. You are siblings by circumstances but your wife is your wife by choice, it is your responsibility to stand by your choice rather than your circumstance.
That is my 2kobo.
Re: How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? by Nobody: 7:05pm On May 29, 2019
How's everything now, Sir?
omron:
Good morning to all romancelanders
This story am about to share is a real life story
And I would be very glad for matured comments and advice before things goes out of hand
I happens to be the only male child of my family
I got married in the year 2012 to my wife that we were both from the same state Ondo state
Lost my dad few years ago
I lived in oke mosan in Abeokuta
I relocated to Abeokuta with my wife from Osun state when my Dad goes to a great beyond that was 3 years ago.
I changed my job and decided to stay around my mum in her house built by my Dad for sometime before renting my own house so as to ensure that she is not lonely.
I started living in the house for the past two years now with my wife and my baby son who is 3 years now

I have 3 sisters and all of them are married with kids
But I have this one very wicked, stubborn and hard hearted very crucial sister out of my sisters called Funke.
She happens to be our third born while am the last born.
She always feel so proud, possessive,bossy and always wants to take charge of any Affair in the family
She has been like that since her childbirth
She can talk to anybody anyhow,several times she abused my dad in his lifetime. I thought she would change when she get married but this irritating and rabid character keeps growing in her.
To cut the long story short

About 3 weeks ago she came to Abeokuta from lagos where she lives with her husband to visit our mum

And anytime she comes visiting it's quarrel,fights and arguments all of the time

She quarrel with anyone she sees around and most times she took on my innocent wife

So when my mum told me she is coming to stay for a week in the house I told my mum I will move out to rent a guest house for a week till she go back to Lagos because there is no Time she comes and she doesn't fight .
She has disgraced the family enough in our neighborhood so I don't want such to repeat itself

My mum discarded my opinion and assured me there won't be problem.
As if I know, Third day she arrived she came up with her attitude by shouting on everybody in the house
She picked up a serious quarell with me even in the area and started abusing me in the presence of neibors calling me different names, some elderly men came to settle the quarell.
During the duo... She cursed my wife in Yoruba and my wife in her presence returned the curse that it shall not be so in Jesus name.
My sister hearing that bounced on my wife and hit her in the nose and bite her..... In the process my wife got annoyed and bites her on her ear too blood was everywhere both from my wife nose and my sisterr outer ear.
I was having exams that day so after the fight I left the house with my wife and she was to return to her destination in lagos that same day.

As I was going out I locked my room with padlock and when we came back in the evening I was suprised what I saw.
My sister has broken the door to have access to my room....she carried away my wife certificates from her day one till present,and also my pictures from day one during my NYSC my wedding pics,and other important pictures, she wud have absconded with my certificates too if not that I took it to interview that morning.
The most painful and shocking thing she did after that
She bought a new blade and cut almost my wife clothes in the wardrobe and even my son clothes she pieces everything and destroyed my son toys

She even threatened my wife that she will go to to any length that she will separate us.
She has been running around on what she said
But I believe in Almighty God that I serve no evil shall befall me.

I reported her to some family members and up till now she is denying that she did not carry certificates and my photo album neither did she cut my wife clothes..

My wife have decided to take the case to police but the families are begging her to be patient but my sister is denying.... Am confused and don't know what to do next. Cos till now she is still denying and she said she can swear with Ogun or anything ... Pls save my family what should I do ?
I will appreciate you all for your comments.....
Thanks all

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Want To Send My Wife Packing / I'm Worried About My Son's Behaviour. Is He Normal? / Online Users Criticise Couple's Maternity Shoot (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.