Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,924 members, 7,835,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Why Wont People Admit That Being Ugly Is A Problem? (picture Added) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Wont People Admit That Being Ugly Is A Problem? (picture Added) (2843 Views)

Why Wont Girls Let Go Even If They Don't Want You / Swiss Lady Bullied For Being ‘Ugly’ Spends Big On Plastic Surgery To Feel Happy / 10 Good Benefits Of Being Ugly As A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Wont People Admit That Being Ugly Is A Problem? (picture Added) by GunandDeath: 7:26am On May 04, 2017
Please no bull**** about God loves us all, all the lies that beauty is inside u , about how your negativity causes others to see you ugly, how if you think you are ugly others think it too, I saw enough of that BS. if you're ugly you're ugly stop deceiving urself

People will say there is nothing like ugly its in u bt the same people will hail a beautiful person that she is beautiful , hypocrites

There have been studies done that show parents, teachers, and peers, discriminate against unattractive kids. Showing them less attention, giving lower grades, less likely to want to be friends with them, and even seeing more negative attributes to their personalities than average looking students.

you're ugly if u snap pictures and see the need to hide ur face

If u snap 1000 pictures and only one that is blured is fine

If u need make up to look like a human being

If more than one person has told u that you're

If you upload a picture and only ur close friends like it

lets stop all the holy fakeness and accept that ugly people are a problem and face the issue like the disease that it is

1 Like

Re: Why Wont People Admit That Being Ugly Is A Problem? (picture Added) by Nobody: 7:41am On May 04, 2017
sad sad sad
Re: Why Wont People Admit That Being Ugly Is A Problem? (picture Added) by haykes(m): 7:49am On May 04, 2017
Hungry blogger tell me now

1 Like

Re: Why Wont People Admit That Being Ugly Is A Problem? (picture Added) by jchioma: 7:58am On May 04, 2017
Understand this...

7 Likes

Re: Why Wont People Admit That Being Ugly Is A Problem? (picture Added) by Nobody: 8:30am On May 04, 2017
Nobody is ugly its just broke

With money you can change your look

Tho it didn't work on oshomole grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Wont People Admit That Being Ugly Is A Problem? (picture Added) by firstking01(m): 9:32am On May 04, 2017
Rubbish, go tell oshomole that one....i'm sure you can't tread your foot where he is.
Re: Why Wont People Admit That Being Ugly Is A Problem? (picture Added) by Afonjanightmare(m): 11:39am On May 04, 2017
Who posted this trash

1 Like

Re: Why Wont People Admit That Being Ugly Is A Problem? (picture Added) by Zizicardo(f): 11:46am On May 04, 2017
everything God created is beautiful. including monkey sef
Re: Why Wont People Admit That Being Ugly Is A Problem? (picture Added) by Nobody: 12:22am On May 10, 2017
Zizicardo:
everything God created is beautiful. including monkey sef
What about ex presido mr OBJ.
Re: Why Wont People Admit That Being Ugly Is A Problem? (picture Added) by Darkseid(m): 2:04am On May 10, 2017
jchioma:
Understand this...
Please don't deceive yourself. There is a reason why people actually pay more to buy mint notes of lesser value. If I give you an option to choose between a mint 1k note and a very dirty one, which will you pick? I've seen people exchanging worn out 1k note for clean #500 note. @OP I stand with you.
Re: Why Wont People Admit That Being Ugly Is A Problem? (picture Added) by Zizicardo(f): 3:43pm On May 10, 2017
kelvinrhs:
What about ex presido mr OBJ.
. that's y I said including monkey lipsrsealed
Re: Why Wont People Admit That Being Ugly Is A Problem? (picture Added) by xynerise: 3:47pm On May 10, 2017
Being ugly doesn't define you
Re: Why Wont People Admit That Being Ugly Is A Problem? (picture Added) by Archangels2(m): 7:28pm On May 10, 2017
Chaii undecided

Re: Why Wont People Admit That Being Ugly Is A Problem? (picture Added) by Swissheart(f): 7:45pm On May 10, 2017
Smh

(1) (Reply)

Can You Date Or Marry A Man/woman Who Has Tattoos? / Guests Burst Into Tears And Speaking In Tongues As Bride Made Her Entrance -vido / Why Is Actor Yul Edochie' 1st Wife Still Married To Him After What He Did?(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.