Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,037 members, 7,814,540 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 (187677 Views)

Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment Portal 2018/2019 | Application Form Andguide / Nigerian Air Force (NAF) Special DSSC Enlistment 2017 Apply Now / Nigerian NAVY Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Course 24 Enlistment.2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (76) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by Usiyaro(m): 11:24am On Jun 14, 2017
ashson:

(4th-10th April, 2012)??
I copied it from the NAF 2012 dssc thread, in our case it is 1st to 10th of July 2017. Above is the whole screening process from the zonal screening to the board interview with the top ranking officials in NAF. Mind you this is my first time applying, I have no prior knowledge of how the NAF recruit but since I applied now I did my best to research on the screening process . Funny how out of thousands of applicants only 100 to 200 people make the final list. Best of luck to us all.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by yody: 2:42pm On Jun 14, 2017
Please is it eligible for married men to apply?
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by Demoscar: 2:28pm On Jun 15, 2017
All applicants must be single. But u can still apply sha. Na Nigeria we dey
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by Ucheizzy(m): 3:41pm On Jun 15, 2017
Demoscar:
All applicants must be single. But u can still apply sha. Na Nigeria we dey

Lol, application wey don close.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by Nobody: 7:52am On Jun 16, 2017
Ucheizzy:
Pls what should we start expecting from tomorrow with respect to how it was done last year.? Or we should jez wait till July 1st.. And I was thinking 2nd is on a Sunday, will there be screening on that day.? Hhhhhmmmm undecided

Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by Nobody: 8:25am On Jun 16, 2017
Ucheizzy:
Pls what should we start expecting from tomorrow with respect to how it was done last year.? Or we should jez wait till July 1st.. And I was thinking 2nd is on a Sunday, will there be screening on that day.? Hhhhhmmmm undecided

Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by theceo1602: 1:29pm On Jun 16, 2017
Please ooooo. Who should the letter of good conduct be address to?
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by saadiik(m): 10:05pm On Jun 16, 2017
please can a candidate go with statement of result to the screening Centre? thank you as u answer my question
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by Handsomebb: 10:16pm On Jun 16, 2017
saadiik:
please can a candidate go with statement of result to the screening Centre? thank you as u answer my question
Yes if your certificate isn't ready yet.
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by sleuthhound: 10:16am On Jun 17, 2017
saadiik:
it depends, but whats certain is dat U would be sent packing @ a stage, probab interview!
U sabi say pple plenty & dem need drop pple & u even dey give dem excuse to do so!
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by alexchiboy66(m): 3:53pm On Jun 17, 2017
pls can anyone assist me with airforce DSSC past questions and answers ,this my mail: alexchiboy66@gmail.com tnx somuch
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by Ucheizzy(m): 8:50pm On Jun 17, 2017
arcayoayodele:

Wa Freak'n Wu
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by OmoiyaAwax(m): 11:30pm On Jun 17, 2017
Ucheizzy:
Hello to my powerful brothers, please am new here, i applied for DSSC NAF also, please is there anyone with past questions of the previous exercise? I will be glad if i get response back asap.
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by OmoiyaAwax(m): 4:43am On Jun 18, 2017
OmoiyaAwax:
Hello to my powerful brothers, please am new here, i applied for DSSC NAF also, please is there anyone with past questions of the previous exercise? I will be glad if i get response back asap.
, here is my mail, kikiolaawax@gmail.com.
Ucheizzy:
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by Mrreed(m): 11:18am On Jun 18, 2017
hello guys, did any of you receive NAF SMS inviting you for the interview?
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by Ucheizzy(m): 12:26pm On Jun 18, 2017
Mrreed:
hello guys, did any of you receive NAF SMS inviting you for the interview?

Have you received ?
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by Mrreed(m): 1:41pm On Jun 18, 2017
Ucheizzy:

Have you received ?
nope but someone confronted me today that why didnt i tell him i hav received SMS. that was how i knew that those shorlisted for the zonal enlistment were sent SMS
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by buske(m): 3:07pm On Jun 18, 2017
Mrreed:

nope but someone confronted me today that why didnt i tell him i hav received SMS. that was how i knew that those shorlisted for the zonal enlistment were sent SMS

Oga how did that 'someone' get his information??

It's not true!

A list will be drafted for qualified candidates who applied. It may or may not be published online.
however, if you're convinced you meet up all the criteria they stated in the advert?.. Then you should proceed for the zonal enlistment exercise which is slated for the first week of next month.

There you'll see a list of shortlisted candidates. You'll be advised to check your name and a certain number assigned to you on the list.. Before you proceed with the exercise.

Furthermore, some candidates whose names do not appear on the list at either the zonal enlistment stage or the interview stage...are sent SMSes. But this is usually on a basis of 'strong connection'!

There.. Anything short of these is NOT TRUE!
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by Mrreed(m): 5:14pm On Jun 18, 2017
buske:

Oga how did that 'someone' get his information??

It's not true!

A list will be drafted for qualified candidates who applied. It may or may not be published online.
however, if you're convinced you meet up all the criteria they stated in the advert?.. Then you should proceed for the zonal enlistment exercise which is slated for the first week of next month.

There you'll see a list of shortlisted candidates. You'll be advised to check your name and a certain number assigned to you on the list.. Before you proceed with the exercise.

Furthermore, some candidates whose names do not appear on the list at either the zonal enlistment stage or the interview stage...are sent SMSes. But this is usually on a basis of 'strong connection'!

There.. Anything short of these is NOT TRUE!
you know nothing about NAF recruitment. i was one of d last 8 candidate from my state last year that faced the selection board and if i write here that someone told me sometyn its because the source is strong. i m not authorize to make you believe anything. as regard the list that will be pasted, I know of more than 10 people that are among this current set that wil pass out nxt month wey no apply at all.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by buske(m): 5:32pm On Jun 18, 2017
Mrreed:

you know nothing about NAF recruitment. i was one of d last 8 candidate from my state last year that faced the selection board and if i write here that someone told me sometyn its because the source is strong. i m not authorize to make you believe anything. as regard the list that will be pasted, I know of more than 10 people that are among this current set that wil pass out nxt month wey no apply at all.

Oga.. Did you really read and assimilate what I wrote?

Did you really understand the part where I started with 'furthermore'?
Plus.. How will you say 'those' shortlisted for zonal enlistment were sent SMSes...... When you were actually talking about those with strong connect.

Oga don't come and cause confusion here....
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by Ucheizzy(m): 5:39pm On Jun 18, 2017
buske:

Did you really understand the part where I started with 'furthermore'??

Abeg make una no argue. I'm not sure anyone has received any sms jez yet. If anyone has please speak forth biko. Let us know what we are doing.
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by Ucheizzy(m): 5:41pm On Jun 18, 2017
Mrreed:

Bros can you kindly share your experience, I'm sure alot of us would love to know what you went through. THANKS
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by Mrreed(m): 5:45pm On Jun 18, 2017
buske:

Did you really understand the part where I started with 'furthermore'?
Plus.. How will you say 'those' shortlisted for zonal enlistment were sent SMSes...... When you were actually talking about those with strong connect.

Oga don't come and cause confusion here....

i will not exchange words. na success we all dey find so all d best
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by Mrreed(m): 5:52pm On Jun 18, 2017
Ucheizzy:

Bros can you kindly share your experience, I'm sure alot of us would love to know what you went through. THANKS
nothing much to share xcept d fact that final list na by Gods grace.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by saniboy(m): 6:30pm On Jun 18, 2017
pls any1 with d Nigerian air-force past question should help us with it.....my mail is prestonsani@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by Ucheizzy(m): 6:32pm On Jun 18, 2017
Mrreed:

please ignore that past question. we were tested with just use of english. however, you can update yourself with ranking in the nigerian airforce

Hhhhhmmmm. Bros Thanks
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by Oladayopop(m): 7:20pm On Jun 18, 2017
Please guys, I read Materials Engineering in school and I learnt that NAF does recruit Electrical Engineering alone in the IT section, should I proceed with the whole process? I need a candid answer please.
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by Filafa: 7:36pm On Jun 18, 2017
A candidate with a Bsc in physics, is he eligible to apply for the education branch?

Kindly reply

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by buske(m): 8:31pm On Jun 18, 2017
Filafa:
A candidate with a Bsc in physics, is he eligible to apply for the education branch?

Kindly reply

For this year's just concluded application or for next year's?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (76) (Reply)

FRSC Recruitment 2021/2022 - How to Apply / DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited / Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.