Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,088 members, 7,814,779 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 (187690 Views)

Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment Portal 2018/2019 | Application Form Andguide / Nigerian Air Force (NAF) Special DSSC Enlistment 2017 Apply Now / Nigerian NAVY Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Course 24 Enlistment.2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (76) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by Filafa: 8:48pm On Jun 18, 2017
This year.
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by buske(m): 9:45pm On Jun 18, 2017
Filafa:

This year.
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by buske(m): 9:46pm On Jun 18, 2017
Filafa:

This year.
Oga.. Application for this year is closed!
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by OmoiyaAwax(m): 6:43am On Jun 19, 2017
theceo1602:
Hello guys. I believe we have those who have experience about Air Force DSSC. Please i think we should prepare ourselves for anything that will come up during screening. Screening date is 1-8 of July, for them to use a whole week I believe it entails a lot. We all know we have to get all documents signed, bring writing materials to the screening venue(that means there will be exams). Aside the above what again can we probably face during the screening process?
Help Help Help, please am confused o, letter of attestation of good character should be issued by who? I informed the person that signed my attestation of local government area form to give me, but he said he's not the one to issue the letter to me, what should i do, pls i need help asap.
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by Handsomebb: 6:54am On Jun 19, 2017
OmoiyaAwax:
Help Help Help, please am confused o, letter of attestation of good character should be issued by who? I informed the person that signed my attestation of local government area form to give me, but he said he's not the one to issue the letter to me, what should i do, pls i need help asap.

First of all who signed it for you? He/She should give you the letter. The person knows....... Unless the person expects you to drop something. Pls go back
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by OmoiyaAwax(m): 7:36am On Jun 19, 2017
Handsomebb:

First of all who signed it for you? He/She should give you the letter. The person knows....... Unless the person expects you to drop something. Pls go back
Haa, an officer in Navy, i told him he said no, because it was not specifically mentioned that the person that will sign the attestation of local government form will be the one to issue the letter, cry[color=#000000][/color], i will still go back then, i pray he give me the letter of good conduct. Thanks
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by Ucheizzy(m): 10:14am On Jun 19, 2017
OmoiyaAwax:
Thanks, please can i get pdf file of the past questions, i only saw 5 questions, please assist your brother, kikiolaawax@gmail.com thanks in anticipation.

Bros, that five questions is for the first page, there are about 238 questions, jez keep moving to the next.
DISCLAMER!! The pdf format I have is is 5, 50 questions each and it's almost the same thing as what you have there and before God and man I bought it #1k5. So if you still want it I'm not gon make any profit, lemmi know with your 1k5. And sides that Bros Mrreed said we should ignore it that it's use of english they did last year. Jez saying!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by OmoiyaAwax(m): 11:55am On Jun 19, 2017
Ucheizzy:

Bros, that five questions is for the first page, there are about 238 questions, jez keep moving to the next.
DISCLAMER!! The pdf format I have is is 5, 50 questions each and it's almost the same thing as what you have there and before God and man I bought it #1k5. So if you still want it I'm not gon make any profit, lemmi know with your 1k5. And sides that Bros Mrreed said we should ignore it that it's use of english they did last year. Jez saying!
OK, thanks for the update, am highly grateful brother, but what can you say about that attestation of good character issue? Where is your zonal state? Are they going to inform us through email, text or call of the exact day for the exercise?
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by Ucheizzy(m): 12:25pm On Jun 19, 2017
OmoiyaAwax:
OK, thanks for the update, am highly grateful brother, but what can you say about that attestation of good character issue? Where is your zonal state? Are they going to inform us through email, text or call of the exact day for the exercise?

1. Attestation of good character is given by the officer or personnel that will sign your LG attestation form. That's what is applicable.

2. Mine is Sam ethnan airforce Base Lagos

3. About That, I can't authoritatively say they would, let's jez wait and see how things go. Buh as long as you meet the requirements and you are in order, July 1st is the day you'd know what to do. I'm also an applicant like you so I'm limited to what I know. All the best

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by datigbogirl: 1:56pm On Jun 19, 2017
Mrreed:

please ignore that past question. we were tested with just use of english. however, you can update yourself with ranking in the nigerian airforce

Please what specifically on the use of English were you tested on? mooredavid298@gmail.com is the code bro...
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by Filafa: 8:10pm On Jun 19, 2017
Kindly help you brother with the airforce past questions . Filafasamuel71@gmail.com.
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by saadiik(m): 8:27pm On Jun 19, 2017
please i need clarification on the dress code..are we going to be on white top and short and must it be pure white canvass?? or just Normal wears..

thanks
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by sleuthhound: 8:34pm On Jun 19, 2017
saadiik:
please i need clarification on the dress code..are we going to be on white top and short and must it be pure white canvass?? or just Normal wears..

thanks
go Nnaked o! Dem gas check wetin u carry under! Incase na "ied"

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by taxas(m): 8:55pm On Jun 19, 2017
My uncle who is an oga n NDLEA told me to apply and that his inlaw who is a Major General can be of help, buh d eeish is that i studied Geology n its not includes so i checked ICT cos am sound in that... My Application was successful.

Are we going to be notified before 1st if we are eligible for the screening?
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by klickprince: 9:03pm On Jun 19, 2017
what's app me for pass questions...
is there any what's app group created..
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by Mrreed(m): 10:03pm On Jun 19, 2017
datigbogirl:

Please what specifically on the use of English were you tested on? mooredavid298@gmail.com is the code bro...
honestly, its not as hard as JAMB use of english. you will b surprised of how simple it is
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by patiencezee(f): 10:04pm On Jun 19, 2017
OmoiyaAwax:
I think it should issued by maybe a pastor or an imam. I'm saying this because I once lived in airforce base kd and I've seen how people go thru this process. Just my 1cent tho
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by asakeaina: 10:20pm On Jun 19, 2017
Pls b e your brother's keeper, I didn't download the local govt letter of attestation when I applied, because it wasn't amongst the form that was brought forth. Pls how do I login and where will i get to download this local govt attestation form when I logged in.
needed answer urgently plsssssssssssssss
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by buske(m): 11:25pm On Jun 19, 2017
asakeaina:
Pls b e your brother's keeper, I didn't download the local govt letter of attestation when I applied, because it wasn't amongst the form that was brought forth. Pls how do I login and where will i get to download this local govt attestation form when I logged in.

Oga.. Goan RE-login and check.. You'll see everything there
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by taxas(m): 9:53am On Jun 20, 2017
add me on whatsapp group 08036796072
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by Nobody: 9:54am On Jun 20, 2017
Handsomebb:

it dosent have to be d person dat signed ur form...any body holding an official position can give u a latter of attestation...a lawyer, traditional ruler, a priest, pastor,etc ..so long as it has a letter head.
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by Nobody: 10:28am On Jun 20, 2017
ask4cyrra:
it dosent have to be d person dat signed ur form...any body holding an official position can give u a latter of attestation...a lawyer, traditional ruler, a priest, pastor,etc ..so long as it has a letter head.

You are right!!!
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by Nobody: 10:49am On Jun 20, 2017
please are applicants going to get any notification before d enlistment or are we to gather our documents and head to d enlistment centre on the day of enlistment? i need answer please..
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by Ucheizzy(m): 11:16am On Jun 20, 2017
taxas:
add me on whatsapp group 08036796072

Oga... No WhatsApp group. We are staying here. Thank you
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by Ucheizzy(m): 11:20am On Jun 20, 2017
asakeaina:

Go to the site that you used for registration and click Dowland consent form, login with your application nos and your email as your password, bingo! You'd see 'em forms. Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by sleuthhound: 12:23pm On Jun 20, 2017
Ucheizzy:

Oga... No WhatsApp group. We are staying here. Thank you
lol, Watsapp my ass. I no sabi wetin pesin wan dey find dere wey no dey NL already.
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by BabajideAdedeji: 12:47pm On Jun 20, 2017
Mrreed:

honestly, its not as hard as JAMB use of english. you will b surprised of how simple it is

HI Mrreed, kindly send a personal message to okikiadedeji65@gmail.com
I'll like to get in touch with you ( dont worry it has nothing to do with PQ, i'm not a fan of it to that extent ).
Regards.
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jun 20, 2017
ask4cyrra:
please are applicants going to get any notification before d enlistment or are we to gather our documents and head to d enlistment centre on the day of enlistment? i need answer please..
somebody please give me answer na
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by Mrbllymer: 2:44pm On Jun 20, 2017
ask4cyrra:

The information will be passed before zonal enlistment..
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by mydas01: 3:39pm On Jun 20, 2017
Applicants will received SMS from air force prior to the period of the zonal screening.
ask4cyrra:
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by mydas01: 3:40pm On Jun 20, 2017
mydas01:
Applicants will receive SMS from air force prior to the period of the zonal screening.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (76) (Reply)

FRSC Recruitment 2021/2022 - How to Apply / DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited / Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.