Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,516 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

I Am In A Big Trouble,girls Are Chaseing Me Around - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am In A Big Trouble,girls Are Chaseing Me Around (2235 Views)

Am In Big Trouble, Am Married But I Keep Remembering My Ex Boyfriend, What Can I / Am In Big Trouble, Am Married But I Keep Remembering My Ex Boyfriend, What Can I / Women Are In For A Big Trouble (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am In A Big Trouble,girls Are Chaseing Me Around by Emperor4tune(m): 10:34am On May 04, 2017
Hello my fellow nairalanders am seriously under heavy chase from girls within my neighbourhood,there is something very strange happening in my life which i dont like,i have a girlfriend,am not in the category of shy guys,but one thing i cant do is to have sex with many girls,as my fellow guys do,i have come to observe that when ever i move around any girl that sees me want to talk to me,touch me,have my number or even locate my apartment by force,am staying with my GF,and anytime am out for work,i will return home to hear that over 15 unkown girls came looking for me,infact one day i went out to buy at d super store i met one lady call my name i was shocked,because i dont know her,she even told me she came to my house to luk 4 me,most at times on sundays i have to remain indoor just to escape these girls,please help me am i under a spell,i really want these girls out of my life,despite the warning at time i wear marriage ring just to confuse them but all in vain,some even offer sex without my approval
Re: I Am In A Big Trouble,girls Are Chaseing Me Around by Fmartin(m): 10:38am On May 04, 2017
undecided
Re: I Am In A Big Trouble,girls Are Chaseing Me Around by ogaJona(m): 10:39am On May 04, 2017
ogbanje
Re: I Am In A Big Trouble,girls Are Chaseing Me Around by Santafemetrix(m): 10:39am On May 04, 2017
Are you for real or is this some kinda joke?
Re: I Am In A Big Trouble,girls Are Chaseing Me Around by MostBanned: 10:39am On May 04, 2017
Are you an Albino?

If you are, i for say them wan use you for blood money

But if you are not, then it means your village people just put a bid on your matter
grin

1 Like

Re: I Am In A Big Trouble,girls Are Chaseing Me Around by Emperor4tune(m): 10:43am On May 04, 2017
Santafemetrix:
Are you for real or is this some kinda joke?
My guy am honnest,i swear with my life am suffering here,to the best of my knowlege men do chase women not the other way round
Re: I Am In A Big Trouble,girls Are Chaseing Me Around by Santafemetrix(m): 10:49am On May 04, 2017
Emperor4tune:
My guy am honnest,i swear with my life am suffering here,to the best of my knowlege men do chase women not the other way round

Well, I think you should subject yourself to deliverance, because you're under the influence of the spirit of lust...

Don't just talk about this, take action. This isn't something that will just go away on its own.

1 Like

Re: I Am In A Big Trouble,girls Are Chaseing Me Around by Emperor4tune(m): 10:50am On May 04, 2017
MostBanned:
Are you an Albino?

But if you are not, then it means your village people just put a bid on your matter
grin
well am not an albino,i know some guys like situations like this,but i sincerely hate what is happening in my life,i nee a solid advice to overcome this,please help me guys its far from joke,how can i stay indoors on sunday when i suppose do flexing with my guys but am resisted movement due to girls spying me around and seeking my attention
Re: I Am In A Big Trouble,girls Are Chaseing Me Around by Softorgasm(m): 10:52am On May 04, 2017
MostBanned:
Are you an Albino?

grin
cheesy
Re: I Am In A Big Trouble,girls Are Chaseing Me Around by pizzylee(m): 10:53am On May 04, 2017
I wud normally not bliv dz but I feel lyk u ain't lying.... serious advice -- see ur pastor or alfa n see d police

unserious advice-- wen dem chase u,u sef chase dem or maybe its April fool DT rolled over to bcum may fool
Re: I Am In A Big Trouble,girls Are Chaseing Me Around by Emperor4tune(m): 10:56am On May 04, 2017
Santafemetrix:

Well, I think you should subject yourself to deliverance, because you're under the influence of the spirit of lust...

Don't just talk about this, take action. This isn't something that will just go away on its own.
spirit of lust even when am runing away from lust,but wait bro if it was truely spirit of lust then i will be happy with them at least 4 sex,but here am i runing away from what my made may refer to as oppourtunity,i have d fear of God,i know sexing around is sin,i still believe God 4 a change
Re: I Am In A Big Trouble,girls Are Chaseing Me Around by ojun50(m): 11:06am On May 04, 2017
Lie Muhammad son continent
Re: I Am In A Big Trouble,girls Are Chaseing Me Around by Stevebamdex(m): 11:23am On May 04, 2017
lying Mohammed protege sad
Re: I Am In A Big Trouble,girls Are Chaseing Me Around by ikp120(m): 11:28am On May 04, 2017
OP na wa for you. You don't know how to mind your business by ignoring them? undecided undecided Or you just want to impress us by telling us how girls are mad over you? undecided undecided

And you even have a girlfriend for that matter. Jeez! I pity that girl that decided to date a guy who can't handle something as simple and basic as this. angry angry
Re: I Am In A Big Trouble,girls Are Chaseing Me Around by EngrChidi(m): 12:42pm On May 04, 2017
Emperor4tune:
Hello my fellow nairalanders am seriously under heavy chase from girls within my neighbourhood,there is something very strange happening in my life which i dont like,i have a girlfriend,am not in the category of shy guys,but one thing i cant do is to have sex with many girls,as my fellow guys do,i have come to observe that when ever i move around any girl that sees me want to talk to me,touch me,have my number or even locate my apartment by force,am staying with my GF,and anytime am out for work,i will return home to hear that over 15 unkown girls came looking for me,infact one day i went out to buy at d super store i met one lady call my name i was shocked,because i dont know her,she even told me she came to my house to luk 4 me,most at times on sundays i have to remain indoor just to escape these girls,please help me am i under a spell,i really want these girls out of my life,despite the warning at time i wear marriage ring just to confuse them but all in vain,some even offer sex without my approval
let us see ur real face, maybe there is something u are rubbing on ur face?
do u do make up? abi na makeover sef?
come n b hiding in my house so i can count the number of girls trailing u around, i cud help redirect dem to where they are needed u know

1 Like

Re: I Am In A Big Trouble,girls Are Chaseing Me Around by Nobody: 1:08pm On May 04, 2017
Upload your pix here
Re: I Am In A Big Trouble,girls Are Chaseing Me Around by Cleopatra4(f): 1:21pm On May 04, 2017
Op is your name James Hadley chase undecided
Re: I Am In A Big Trouble,girls Are Chaseing Me Around by Curvinus(m): 6:36pm On May 04, 2017
Post your pix so we know you're not trolling
Re: I Am In A Big Trouble,girls Are Chaseing Me Around by firstking01(m): 7:14pm On May 04, 2017
Mtcheew, rubbish.
Re: I Am In A Big Trouble,girls Are Chaseing Me Around by elkon(m): 7:50pm On May 04, 2017
undecided hmm attention seeker spotted.. nd if u are for real ..na witches dey follow you dey just disguise. u know dey can transform to anything. . so go see ur doctor
Re: I Am In A Big Trouble,girls Are Chaseing Me Around by Santafemetrix(m): 8:22pm On May 04, 2017
Emperor4tune:
spirit of lust even when am runing away from lust,but wait bro if it was truely spirit of lust then i will be happy with them at least 4 sex,but here am i runing away from what my made may refer to as oppourtunity,i have d fear of God,i know sexing around is sin,i still believe God 4 a change

The spirit of lust is not working within, it is working without; making those ladies lust after you. You are not the one lusting after them, and trust me, all they just want from you is sex, that's how you know the spirit of lust is at work.
Re: I Am In A Big Trouble,girls Are Chaseing Me Around by NLProblemChild(m): 9:07pm On May 04, 2017
pishure of dem chasing u.. or i ban u.!
Re: I Am In A Big Trouble,girls Are Chaseing Me Around by refiner(f): 9:08pm On May 04, 2017
Op...upload ur picx...if i fall for u and starts stalking u around,then i will believe u..infact all nlders wont doubt u....deal? grin
Re: I Am In A Big Trouble,girls Are Chaseing Me Around by luminouz(m): 9:13pm On May 04, 2017
I have experienced what u described bro. Mine come in seasons! From MILFs to married to single to adolescents..... DAT period is always pain in d ASS for me! I call it d WET stage! D dry stage is when just one or two gehs will look my side!!!! Don't ask me what caused it bro..I don't know d cause even till now!!!

1 Like

Re: I Am In A Big Trouble,girls Are Chaseing Me Around by Nobody: 9:15pm On May 04, 2017
Bros u must be very very........
Re: I Am In A Big Trouble,girls Are Chaseing Me Around by luminouz(m): 9:18pm On May 04, 2017
ikp120:
OP na wa for you. You don't know how to mind your business by ignoring them? undecided undecided Of you just want to impress us by telling us how girls are mad over you? undecided undecided

And you even have a girlfriend for that matter. Jeez! I pity that girl that decided to date a guy who can't handle something as simple and basic as this. angry angry
Women never stalk u before abi? They can make ur life hell! I should know!!! grin

1 Like

Re: I Am In A Big Trouble,girls Are Chaseing Me Around by Cool23(m): 9:22pm On May 04, 2017
Op pls wake up from ur dream or should I bring water for u
Re: I Am In A Big Trouble,girls Are Chaseing Me Around by Cool23(m): 9:23pm On May 04, 2017
Op pls wake up from ur dream or should I bring water for u
Re: I Am In A Big Trouble,girls Are Chaseing Me Around by ikp120(m): 9:37pm On May 04, 2017
luminouz:

Women never stalk u before abi? They can make ur life hell! I should know!!! grin
Hehehehehe grin grin grin grin grin They know who dem dey stalk na. Make they try me na grin grin grin grin grin.
Re: I Am In A Big Trouble,girls Are Chaseing Me Around by Nobody: 10:06pm On May 04, 2017
ogaJona:
ogbanje

Re: I Am In A Big Trouble,girls Are Chaseing Me Around by Apus: 11:09pm On May 04, 2017
refiner:
Op...upload ur picx...if i fall for u and starts stalking u around,then i will believe u..infact all nlders wont doubt u....deal? grin

Just what I wanted to say.. dem go still find am kom Nairaland na based on who e be. Wetin Brad Pitt go kon do.
Re: I Am In A Big Trouble,girls Are Chaseing Me Around by roymary: 12:48am On May 05, 2017

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm Calling My Relationship Quit, Please Advice Me. / Happy Birthday To Jacksparr0w1207 / Why Do Muslims Always Dodge Giving Explanations To Child Marriages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.