Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,842 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Plane That Crashed On A Busy Street In Washington (Photos) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Plane That Crashed On A Busy Street In Washington (Photos) (68501 Views)

Last Moment Of Chika Ernest, The Pilot Of Helicopter That Crashed In Lagos / Inside Putin's N180b Presidential Plane That Includes Gold-plated Toilet & A Gym / Wreckage Of A Plane That Crashed In Canada And Everyone Survived (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plane That Crashed On A Busy Street In Washington (Photos) by lazygal: 10:08pm On May 04, 2017
Turks:
Forced landing due to engine failure most likely. Good airmanship if you ask me. Most people don't know that All landings are crashes only that they're controlled. The uncontrolled ones are most often than not the fatal ones.

Meanwhile: "Any landing you can walk away from is a good landing" grin

Good airmanship on a busy street ?common, he could have cost 100s their lives but its just that it wasn't their time ... That landing as far as am concerned was a selfish and wicked one .. he was thinking of his own live and not others
Re: Plane That Crashed On A Busy Street In Washington (Photos) by ItsTutsi(m): 10:36pm On May 04, 2017
Hmmmm "brief power cut",if it was in Nigeria,they would have use it to campaign for restoration of light in 2019

1 Like

Re: Plane That Crashed On A Busy Street In Washington (Photos) by ShockWeaver: 2:28am On May 05, 2017
The damaged power lines led to a brief power cut.

Keyword: Brief
AutoJoshNG:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7aOc__ws-PA

The small plane which crashed on a busy street in Mukilteo, Washington was captured by a vehicle’s dashcam. Drivers where waiting for the traffic light to turn green.. instead, what they saw was a plane which descended, hit the power lines and burst into flames. It also bruised a vehicle before coming to a stop.

The 30 year old pilot did not sustain any injury although 2 other people were injured.

The damaged power lines led to a brief power cut.

See more photos and the video.

https://autojosh.com/plane-crashes-on-busy-street-in-washington-photos-and-video/

Re: Plane That Crashed On A Busy Street In Washington (Photos) by stevebond007(m): 12:21pm On May 05, 2017
Kamamchukwu:
pls Sir I Am An Nd1 Mechanical Engineering Student Of A Federal Polytecnic Is It Still Possible For Me To Become A Pilot If Yes Please What Are The Procedures And Criteria Required And Like How Much Will It Cost
Sure you can.
If you have the money.
40000euros in some European schools
7 million in Ilorin Aviation college. I stand to be corrected
And within 1 and half years

You get your CPL
Re: Plane That Crashed On A Busy Street In Washington (Photos) by Kamamchukwu(m): 2:52pm On May 05, 2017
stevebond007:

Sure you can.
If you have the money.
40000euros in some European schools
7 million in Ilorin Aviation college. I stand to be corrected
And within 1 and half years

You get your CPL
Pls Sir Where Do You School And What Are The Educational Criteria Required To Get Admitted
Re: Plane That Crashed On A Busy Street In Washington (Photos) by Kamamchukwu(m): 2:54pm On May 05, 2017
stevebond007:
Sure you can. If you have the money. 40000euros in some European schools 7 million in Ilorin Aviation college. I stand to be corrected And within 1 and half years
You get your CPL
and Please What Is A Cpl
Re: Plane That Crashed On A Busy Street In Washington (Photos) by stevebond007(m): 5:09pm On May 05, 2017
Kamamchukwu:
and Please What Is A Cpl
Commercial Pilot Licence.
As long as you are above 16
Your SSCE is enough but a degree is an advantage to some

But all you need sincerely is your money
And willingness to learn
Re: Plane That Crashed On A Busy Street In Washington (Photos) by Kamamchukwu(m): 7:09pm On May 05, 2017
stevebond007:

Commercial Pilot Licence.
As long as you are above 16
Your SSCE is enough but a degree is an advantage to some

But all you need sincerely is your money
And willingness to learn
Please Dont Be Annoyed By All My Questions Pls Where Do You School

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ajaokuta-Itakpe-Warri Railway To Be Commissioned Soon (Photos) / Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? / Trailer Loses Brake In Imo, Crushes 20 Women To Death (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.