Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,526 members, 7,826,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Twitter user to Tunde Ednut: Stop sending us pictures of your dick - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Twitter user to Tunde Ednut: Stop sending us pictures of your dick (819 Views)

Toolz Warns Men To Stop Sending Her Dick Photos / Tunde Ednut: Photo Of Bobrisky Arrested, Handcuffed & Bundled Through Fence / 'I Want To Lick Your Face' - Toolz To Tunde Demuren, Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Twitter user to Tunde Ednut: Stop sending us pictures of your dick by CEOJAMIENAIJA(m): 3:00pm On May 04, 2017
A Girl on twitter Called out Tunde Ednut for allegedly sending photos of other men's penis to young women.

The twitter user said Tunde ednut is the most sex starved celebrity she knows, and begged for him to stop sending pictures of his dick to her DM. You'd see pictures on the link below

Source: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/05/twitter-user-to-tunde-ednut-stop.html?m=1

Lalasticlala missyb3 fynestboi

Re: Twitter user to Tunde Ednut: Stop sending us pictures of your dick by dapizy02(m): 3:17pm On May 04, 2017
OK...I will tell him.
Re: Twitter user to Tunde Ednut: Stop sending us pictures of your dick by CEOJAMIENAIJA(m): 3:35pm On May 04, 2017
dapizy02:
OK...I will tell him.

No forget o

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Be The Best Make Up Artist In Africa - By Jaru / Bleep Recession Meet The Richest Kids Of All Time Who Attended UNILAG / Beverly Osu 'hates' On Olajumoke's Modelling On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.