Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,353 members, 7,822,672 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Are Video Vixens any good to Marry? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Video Vixens any good to Marry? (1347 Views)

Cossy Ojaikor Unhooks Bra To Show How Perky Her Bo-obs Are [video] / Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. / Video Vixens Are Making Women Look Like Sex Object (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Video Vixens any good to Marry? by jamesadebayo: 5:35pm On May 04, 2017
I am based in Canada, and not been in Nigeria for a long time. So, when i visited Nigeria last year, I meant this lady, she is good looking and I liked her and on my staying, we clicked really good and i fell in love on the process. At first I didn't know she was a video vixen, cos if I knew i will never had allowed myself fall in love. So, 2 days before I left back to Canada she was telling me that she does video shoot sometimes, but since I am well into Nigeria music and I have never seen her in any video, I didn't take it serious.

Right now the problem is that I don't like the job of a Video Vixen, as to me they are selling their dignity and are seem as cheap whores. I tried talking to her to stop cos I don't like the job, cos I have plans of getting Married to this girl and bringing her to Canada where I live. I have made my intentions clear to her, but she is insisting that she cannot stop, cos that is what she want to do, which to me I don't understand, as I give this girl practically anything she asked for. In less than 5 months I have known this girl I have spent over 7 digit worth of naira on her(don't wanna be specific with the amount). I didn't put her on salary but I just give her some few things I know she lacks and I know women need, cos I always think of her and I want her to be comfortable. Still despite all these, she gives me attitude, she don't show me enough love(but she claim she loves me so much), and she is claiming that, I can't just come and change her, cos she want to be in music videos, which they don't even pay more than 30k per shot.

I feel these girls doing this video vixen are cheap and I don't want my Wife to be in every music video Naked, with just pant and Bikini(She done a video now and that is what she was wearing on it). So my problem now I really don't know what to do, cos I really loved this girl and I had genuine intentions of marrying her and I have proven to her that, I will take care of her and she knows that fully well. I don't know what is going on, in those music shoot that is making her not wanna leave it.

She is saying is just an art and nothing happens between them and the artist. So am i being paranoid or something. Is it just an art like she said?

Should I just leave now and stop wasting my time, or I should give her time to change?

P.S: I will never get married to a celebrity, cos their marriage to me, never last and I don't want to start something I know fully well won't be for a lifetime.
Re: Are Video Vixens any good to Marry? by Nobody: 5:39pm On May 04, 2017
angry
Re: Are Video Vixens any good to Marry? by Nobody: 5:43pm On May 04, 2017
undecided

1 Like

Re: Are Video Vixens any good to Marry? by Nobody: 5:50pm On May 04, 2017
So which part do you need clarification with? The part that clearly shows this is a one sided relationship or the part that dwells on the fact that you are trying to change someone who clearly does not want to be changed? Some women enjoy this lifestyle , swapping the " celebrity scene" for one of a housewife might not be on her horizon. Unfortunately love makes you blind.

4 Likes

Re: Are Video Vixens any good to Marry? by jamesadebayo: 5:56pm On May 04, 2017
Raine80:
So which part do you need clarification with? The part that clearly shows this is a one sided relationship or the part that dwells on the fact that you are trying to change someone who clearly does not want to be changed? Some women enjoy this lifestyle , swapping the " celebrity scene" for one of a housewife might not be on her horizon. Unfortunately love makes you blind.

I just want to know if I am not wasting my time on this girl, If these girls doing Vixen are worth the hassle cos I see them as cheap hoes.
Re: Are Video Vixens any good to Marry? by Nobody: 5:57pm On May 04, 2017
My guy, no fear... she will be our wife, and there is love in sharing

jamesadebayo:
I am based in Canada, and not been in Nigeria for a long time. So, when i visited Nigeria last year, I meant this lady, she is good looking and I liked her and on my staying, we clicked really good and i fell in love on the process. At first I didn't know she was a video vixen, cos if I knew i will never had allowed myself fall in love. So, 2 days before I left back to Canada she was telling me that she does video shoot sometimes, but since I am well into Nigeria music and I have never seen her in any video, I didn't take it serious.

Right now the problem is that I don't like the job of a Video Vixen, as to me they are selling their dignity and are seem as cheap whores. I tried talking to her to stop cos I don't like the job, cos I have plans of getting Married to this girl and bringing her to Canada where I live. I have made my intentions clear to her, but she is insisting that she cannot stop, cos that is what she want to do, which to me I don't understand, as I give this girl practically anything she asked for. In less than 5 months I have known this girl I have spent over 7 digit worth of naira on her(don't wanna be specific with the amount). I didn't put her on salary but I just give her some few things I know she lacks and I know women need, cos I always think of her and I want her to be comfortable. Still despite all these, she gives me attitude, she don't show me enough love(but she claim she loves me so much), and she is claiming that, I can't just come and change her, cos she want to be in music videos, which they don't even pay more than 30k per shot.

I feel these girls doing this video vixen are cheap and I don't want my Wife to be in every music video Naked, with just pant and Bikini(She done a video now and that is what she was wearing on it). So my problem now I really don't know what to do, cos I really loved this girl and I had genuine intentions of marrying her and I have proven to her that, I will take care of her and she knows that fully well. I don't know what is going on, in those music shoot that is making her not wanna leave it.

Please advise, Am I being paranoid in telling her to leave what she is doing, cos she says she enjoy doing it and I must love her that way, or should I insist on her stopping it.

P.S: I will never get married to a celebrity or someone famous, cos their marriage to me, never last and I don't want to start something I know fully well won't be for a lifetime.

Re: Are Video Vixens any good to Marry? by ojun50(m): 6:02pm On May 04, 2017
Olosho olosho olosho.......evry body sing 3x or has much it sound sweet in yr mouth.

Op am comin let me cook my beans finish i close early 2day
Re: Are Video Vixens any good to Marry? by Nobody: 6:05pm On May 04, 2017
Raine80:
touché my lover... cool
Re: Are Video Vixens any good to Marry? by McBrooklyn(m): 6:29pm On May 04, 2017

Re: Are Video Vixens any good to Marry? by Nobody: 7:12pm On May 04, 2017
jamesadebayo:

I just want to know if I am not wasting my time on this girl, If these girls doing Vixen are worth the hassle cos I see them as cheap hoes.
You are wasting your time , not sure you will accept this though. You are another source of income for her. You are not based in Nigeria are you? If not it's best if you accept this is not going to be as both of you have to want the same thing. Otherwise you will be disappointed.
Re: Are Video Vixens any good to Marry? by jamesadebayo: 7:18pm On May 04, 2017
Raine80:

You are wasting your time , not sure you will accept this though. You are another source of income for her. You are not based in Nigeria are you? If not it's best if you accept this is not going to be as both of you have to want the same thing. Otherwise you will be disappointed.

Thank you! Though am sad knowing this, at least I know it will never be, since her dream is to become a celebrity by all means and I don't want to have anything to do with celebrity lifestyle.

As for the other source of income, I have promise to open any business of her choice for her, when i come to Nigeria again in 4 months, and see her people but despite all these, she still not willing to stop, cos she claims she enjoys acting.
Re: Are Video Vixens any good to Marry? by Nobody: 7:27pm On May 04, 2017
jamesadebayo:

Thank you! Though am sad knowing this, at least I know it will never be, since her dream is to become a celebrity by all means and I don't want to have anything to do with celebrity lifestyle.
If someone is prepared to do something by any means necessary especially a woman that usually does not involve good moral judgements being exercised .

2 Likes

Re: Are Video Vixens any good to Marry? by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 8:13pm On May 04, 2017
Raine80:

The guy just doesn't get it.
Re: Are Video Vixens any good to Marry? by Nobody: 8:21pm On May 04, 2017
In plain simple words !

Guy ! Abort mission!
I say abort mission!

Your babe is obssessed with celebrity status and u can't change her obsession .

So the choice is yours . Either go ahead and marry her knowing fully well what the outcome wil be and few years time , opening another thread of : Women are the real devils, Trust them at your own peril grin

Or jejely count your losses and move on.

Why guys too like bad girls sef! undecided

Later they will be crying wolf !
Re: Are Video Vixens any good to Marry? by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 8:29pm On May 04, 2017
Don't turn a LovePeddler into a wife, and 'treat your wife like a LovePeddler.
Is the adage clear to you ?
Re: Are Video Vixens any good to Marry? by MarshRiley(m): 8:29pm On May 04, 2017
My guy,go and look for your wife
She's not your wife,she wants to wear pants and bra and twerk on guys in musical videos,let her be.
I'm just annoyed that you wasted you hard earned cash on her.
Abeg find one Canadian black babe and wife her,invite me to the wedding o
Re: Are Video Vixens any good to Marry? by Nobody: 8:56pm On May 04, 2017
jamesadebayo:

As for the other source of income, I have promise to open any business of her choice for her, when i come to Nigeria again in 4 months, and see her people but despite all these, she still not willing to stop, cos she claims she enjoys acting.
How are you not getting this?
You cannot "purchase" her commitment.( I know you will dent this but that is what you are doing , enticing her , promising her ) You are ready she is not, not sure what needs to happen for you to see this. The lifetstyle she wants you do not approve off . She wants to be famous, you are in her way. I wish you luck. Don't be blind to the very obvious.
Re: Are Video Vixens any good to Marry? by Nobody: 11:19pm On May 04, 2017
Isn't it obvious that you are her maga and she doesn't love you enough.
Re: Are Video Vixens any good to Marry? by Solomonkingon: 3:31pm On Oct 24, 2022
Sorry bro, normal 9-5 working class women can be a bad mistake not to talk about a video vixen, models, actresses, loving such a girl can be a fatal mistake especially if she's beautiful. Even if she stops, the streets will com searching for her and enticing her, she can never stay faithful through a rough financial season as she will probably have dated for money and benefits before. Also what will you do if she decides to stop until you marry her, then she goes right back to it? Are you ready for a divorce before you've even married? You're complaining already that she doesn't love you well, what will happen when the stress of marriage or motherhood hits her? she will look for a way to cope from her old lifestyle, be it drugs, alcohol, a boyfriend or divorce. Today most women are defiant rude or rebellious when you put your foot down as the man in any situation, or make rules she doesn't like even if they are the best for your family, are you ready to endure insults, low key disrespect and blatant rebellion after numerous talks and counseling sessions without filing for divorce?
Deep in your heart you know the answer, sharp guys judge them based on their actions, morals and personality and will have taken a slice or two of her pie and left, a recurring theme in most independent women's lives, including vixens. Too many reasons to not get unequally yoked, even if you overlook her history in the industry, your friends and family, colleagues, business associates, etc that have seen her before will lose respect for you if she is your wife, but will hail you if she's a side piece or fling. It's sad, but wisely choose to endure the temporary heartache, remain friends at a distance but NEVER MARRY HER! respect yourself, you can never change an adult.
Re: Are Video Vixens any good to Marry? by Hotbreadandbean: 3:35pm On Oct 24, 2022
Solomonkingon:
Sorry bro, normal 9-5 working class women can be a bad mistake not to talk about a video vixen, models, actresses, loving such a girl can be a fatal mistake especially if she's beautiful. Even if she stops, the streets will com searching for her and enticing her, she can never stay faithful through a rough financial season as she will probably have dated for money and benefits before. Also what will you do if she decides to stop until you marry her, then she goes right back to it? Are you ready for a divorce before you've even married? You're complaining already that she doesn't love you well, what will happen when the stress of marriage or motherhood hits her? she will look for a way to cope from her old lifestyle, be it drugs or alcohol.
Deep in your heart you know the answer, sharp guys judge them based on their actions, morals and personality and will have taken a slice or two of her pie and left, a recurring theme in most independent women's lives, including vixens. Too many reasons to not get unequally yoked, even if you overlook her history in the industry, your friends and family, colleagues, business associates, etc that have seen her before will lose respect for you if she is your wife, but will hail you if she's a side piece or fling. It's sad, but endure temporary heartache, remain friends at a distance but NEVER MARRY HER!
Y u dey comment for dead thread

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Aspiring Plus Size Model Who Isn’t Shy To Strip Naked Off For The Gram / Ladies Oya Let's See What You've Gat / I Need A Witch Or Mamiwater For Girlfriend Or Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.