Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,091 members, 7,821,769 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Two Secrets To Happiness. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Two Secrets To Happiness. (531 Views)

Deleted / Top5 Fascinating Sex Secrets About China / 80-year-long Harvard Study Confirms That Relationships Are Secret To Happiness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Secrets To Happiness. by Nobody: 6:05pm On May 04, 2017
There may be more than two secrets to happiness but I'll like to share two with you. As we all know, happiness is a key component of life and just like many other components, it has its secrets.

(1) While Expecting Something, Believe It Won't Work: Do you know why? If it works out, you'll be completely happy. This is a good thing. But if it doesn't work out, the effect will be tempered.

(2) Get A Hobby: Having a hobby is important to let the time pass without stress. Do you love playing video games? PS? XBOX? Which one? Continue! You need it. Or is your hobby reading? Then, you're just like me. I love reading a lot of things but of recent, I do read online articles. It gives me unquantifiable joy. Find your hobby. Do it.

What else do you do to be happy?
Re: Two Secrets To Happiness. by TrapHedges(m): 6:07pm On May 04, 2017
Wait

basic
Re: Two Secrets To Happiness. by Nobody: 6:10pm On May 04, 2017
Number 1 is wrong because you are the creator of your reality and whether you think it will or won't happen, will happen. That reasoning is coming from a place of weakness so always remain positive. Even if it doesn't happen remain positive because it wasn't enough for you and something better is on route.
Re: Two Secrets To Happiness. by JideAmuGiaka: 6:14pm On May 04, 2017
Op your name sounds like sosoliso, have you crashed before?.
Re: Two Secrets To Happiness. by Nobody: 6:15pm On May 04, 2017
Dimples182:
Number 1 is wrong because you are the creator of your reality and whether you think it will or won't happen, will happen. That reasoning is coming from a place of weakness so always remain positive. Even if it doesn't happen remain positive because it wasn't enough for you and something better is on route.
You must have gotten it wrong.
Re: Two Secrets To Happiness. by Nobody: 6:16pm On May 04, 2017
Sola grin
JideAmuGiaka:
Op your name sounds like sosoliso, have you crashed before?.
Lol.
Bumbae1:
Sola grin
That's my name.
Re: Two Secrets To Happiness. by Nobody: 6:18pm On May 04, 2017
solasolasola:
You must have gotten it wrong.

Maybe, Maybe not
Re: Two Secrets To Happiness. by McBrooklyn(m): 6:21pm On May 04, 2017

Re: Two Secrets To Happiness. by Draei: 6:21pm On May 04, 2017
Your number 1 is capital NO,
and for that, i ain't reading the others.
Re: Two Secrets To Happiness. by Nobody: 6:23pm On May 04, 2017
Draei:
Your number 1 is capital NO,
and for that, i ain't reading the others.
Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Is It Say No To Cheating Or Say No To Domestic Violence. Let's Talk True (pics) / 9 Things You Must Know Before You Marry Ijesha Lady / BLOODY! See How Woman Is Sentenced After Biting Off Husband Side Chick Vāgíñą

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.