Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,593 members, 7,861,833 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:41 PM

Daniella Okeke On Vacation In Dubai (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daniella Okeke On Vacation In Dubai (Photos) (40227 Views)

Daniella Okeke On Vacation In Hollywood And Las Vegas (Photos) / Is This Apostle Suleman's Car Parked At Daniella Okeke's House? (December 2016) / Tony OneWeek slams Chioma Akpotha for criticising Gideon Okeke on Chinwetalu Agu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daniella Okeke On Vacation In Dubai (Photos) by def111(m): 7:27am On May 05, 2017
anwulica:
Enjoy your life while you are young my dear sister grin

Na your toto do am for you!

hope your Toto dey pay you well too
Re: Daniella Okeke On Vacation In Dubai (Photos) by Cocaiine(m): 7:34am On May 05, 2017
Is it not the same Dubai they said she normally goes to for Arab guys to shit on her for money?

Maybe she went for another round of shitting to refund her bank account.
Re: Daniella Okeke On Vacation In Dubai (Photos) by redcliff: 7:54am On May 05, 2017
quiverfull:
Ours is a society where no one questions the source of your wealth...no matter how ostentatious you are. How many movies has she acted in? How much does she earn per movie to afford her lavish lifestyle?

okonkwo wetin concern you? are you FIRS or the govt that wants to to know what she does? if the govt has not come for her/ them in one way or the other either by them evading taxes or not doing something right who are you to worry yourself? leave them to their G/god.
Re: Daniella Okeke On Vacation In Dubai (Photos) by chiboy11(m): 8:26am On May 05, 2017
If it pain u too much Go and hang your self,or do u need a rope ? i can send that to you free grin
IpobAreFools:
Ashewo! Suleiman bitttcch!
Re: Daniella Okeke On Vacation In Dubai (Photos) by omaigala12(m): 8:34am On May 05, 2017
TriumphJohnson:
Nollywood Actress, Daniella Okeke is having the time of her life amidst controversies by chilling in Dubai in what has been a long vacation.

The Nollywood Actress is currently holidaying in Dubai, and today spent her entire day swimming with the dolphins.

You'd see more photos in the link below, Daniella Okeke was once linked to Apostle Suleiman in a sex scandal that suggests her expensive lifestyle is being funded by the Apostle.

SOURCE: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/05/daniella-okeke-shows-off-expensive.html

No d put actress for her before her name Abeg
Which film she don act wey u see tell me
Re: Daniella Okeke On Vacation In Dubai (Photos) by fortunechy(m): 8:44am On May 05, 2017
ashawo ga even akwa-nwa na nka
Re: Daniella Okeke On Vacation In Dubai (Photos) by fortunechy(m): 8:44am On May 05, 2017
ashawo ga ebe akwa-nwa na nka
Re: Daniella Okeke On Vacation In Dubai (Photos) by HarveySpecter1: 9:55am On May 05, 2017
anwulica:
Enjoy your life while you are young my dear sister grin

Na your toto do am for you!

No wonder naija men have resorted to breaking your skulls .

When your husband finally marries you, he will not see any meat in the pu$$1.
Re: Daniella Okeke On Vacation In Dubai (Photos) by asahnwaKC: 10:20am On May 05, 2017
Wow cool...
Re: Daniella Okeke On Vacation In Dubai (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 10:41am On May 05, 2017
ceejay4real:

Na bad belle go kill you! How you take know sef?
you no perceive am?
Re: Daniella Okeke On Vacation In Dubai (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 10:42am On May 05, 2017
Jamescosmas:
how did u know?
you no perceive am?
Re: Daniella Okeke On Vacation In Dubai (Photos) by Realist1(m): 12:32pm On May 05, 2017
The degree of responsiveness of some of these actresses in supplying their pussy sharply to demand. You but fear for the elasticity of the walls of their pussy as it continously responds to the price of the highest bidder .
Re: Daniella Okeke On Vacation In Dubai (Photos) by bros856: 2:31pm On May 05, 2017
Zane2point4:
I still dont understand how their male counterparts wil be struggling to live and even feed, some dieing of sickness yet all we witness about these conspicuous females is high level of flexing.

I still dey wonder there main source of income, i have met one major male nollywood actor, and asked him how much there are being paid for a movie, he said some collect as low as 250k sef.

A real business guy for alaba dey even make not less than 2milla a month, but he can never spend moni on frivolous things.
Why do you pretend you don't know what is happening? Apostle Suleiman is also out of the country can't you understand.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daniella Okeke On Vacation In Dubai (Photos) by bros856: 2:32pm On May 05, 2017
I still dont understand how their male counterparts wil be struggling to live and even feed, some dieing of sickness yet all we witness about these conspicuous females is high level of flexing.

I still dey wonder there main source of income, i have met one major male nollywood actor, and asked him how much there are being paid for a movie, he said some collect as low as 250k sef.

A real business guy for alaba dey even make not less than 2milla a month, but he can never spend moni on frivolous things.

Why do you pretend you don't know what is happening? Apostle Suleiman is also out of the country can't you understand.
Re: Daniella Okeke On Vacation In Dubai (Photos) by laudate: 3:36pm On May 07, 2017
LastProphet:
is a holiday in dubai even lavish? i reject trips to dubai every now and then. the problem with social media is that every illiterate now has a voice otherwise what is expensive here? nonsense

Leave them, nah! How else would they make themselves feel good? cheesy The same Dubai you are looking down on, represents some people's idea of heaven, in the shape of Switzerland, America or Germany! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2face, Blackface And Faze Posed With Miss Nigeria In Throwback Photo / Davido Displays The Money He Made In Few Days In Gabon (Pics, Video) / Nathan And Nadia Okoye's Church Dedication: Paul & Anita Okoye Dedicate Twins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.