Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,335 members, 7,839,598 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Daniella Okeke On Vacation In Dubai (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daniella Okeke On Vacation In Dubai (Photos) (40213 Views)

Daniella Okeke On Vacation In Hollywood And Las Vegas (Photos) / Is This Apostle Suleman's Car Parked At Daniella Okeke's House? (December 2016) / Tony OneWeek slams Chioma Akpotha for criticising Gideon Okeke on Chinwetalu Agu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daniella Okeke On Vacation In Dubai (Photos) by ceejay4real(m): 11:01pm On May 04, 2017
anwulica:
Enjoy your life while you are young my dear sister grin

Na your toto do am for you!

Sweetie please kindly call me. I want to suck your pucci till your cum splashes all over my mouth and face! I bet you won't regret knowing me. Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke On Vacation In Dubai (Photos) by LastProphet: 11:01pm On May 04, 2017
quiverfull:
Ours is a society where no one questions the source of your wealth...no matter how ostentatious you are. How many movies has she acted in? How much does she earn per movie to afford her lavish lifestyle?

is a holiday in dubai even lavish? i reject trips to dubai every now and then. the problem with social media is that every illiterate now has a voice otherwise what is expensive here? nonsense

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke On Vacation In Dubai (Photos) by ceejay4real(m): 11:03pm On May 04, 2017
enemyofprogress:
Her body odour no get part two

Na bad belle go kill you! How you take know sef?

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke On Vacation In Dubai (Photos) by Yinkay: 11:05pm On May 04, 2017
GloriaNinja:
undecided I DON'T EVEN KNOW HER, WHICH MOVIE SHE DON ACT?
Acts of an Apostle......

2 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke On Vacation In Dubai (Photos) by HardMirror(m): 11:08pm On May 04, 2017
[quote author=Zane2point4 post=56216600]I still dont understand how their male counterparts wil be struggling to live and even feed, some dieing of sickness yet all we witness about these conspicuous females is high level of flexing.

I still dey wonder there main source of income, i have met one major male nollywood actor, and asked him how much there are being paid for a movie, he said some collect as low as 250k sef.

A real business guy for alaba dey even make not less than 2milla a month, but he can never spend moni on frivolous things. [/quote

my brother only foo.lish giels like her can be decieved. her source of income is clear as day.

2 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke On Vacation In Dubai (Photos) by stanleyazo(m): 11:10pm On May 04, 2017
What has she acted in her entire life to earn her this expensive trip

2 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke On Vacation In Dubai (Photos) by HardMirror(m): 11:12pm On May 04, 2017
ceejay4real:

Sweetie please kindly call me. I want to suck your pucci till your cum splashes all over my mouth and face! I bet you won't regret knowing me. Cheers!
Another shameless one. Alll for common blood oozing pucci that you don't know if infected or not. I hope she answers u and put u out of your predicament. Sex starved *###

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke On Vacation In Dubai (Photos) by willibounce1(m): 11:26pm On May 04, 2017
Stupid ipod prostitute. That's what they know how to do. Eti osa olosho bas.tard.
Re: Daniella Okeke On Vacation In Dubai (Photos) by Nobody: 11:44pm On May 04, 2017
MostBanned:

Wetin your own Toto do for you undecided

My dear me sef taya for the matter ohhh shocked

Na soso broke Nairaland Boys dey toast me!
Re: Daniella Okeke On Vacation In Dubai (Photos) by Nobody: 11:55pm On May 04, 2017
ceejay4real:

Okay but please post your real photo and phone number on this thread so I can call you as soon as possible!
Re: Daniella Okeke On Vacation In Dubai (Photos) by Nobody: 11:57pm On May 04, 2017
Okoyiboz3:
It is interesting to note that as at the time this babe snapped this pic, Johnson Suleiman is also not in Nigeria. His website claims that he has a program in SA between 2nd-3rd of May. However, the program has ended and he isn't back in Naija as he is no longer in SA. The question. now is: where is Apostle Suleiman?

Brethren, verily I say unto you: body no be firewood.
Isn't logical that since the crusade ended in RSA that he would have a meeting with his pastors over there or probably be resting.
Re: Daniella Okeke On Vacation In Dubai (Photos) by Nobody: 12:02am On May 05, 2017
Zane2point4:
I still dont understand how their male counterparts wil be struggling to live and even feed, some dieing of sickness yet all we witness about these conspicuous females is high level of flexing.

I still dey wonder there main source of income, i have met one major male nollywood actor, and asked him how much there are being paid for a movie, he said some collect as low as 250k sef.

A real business guy for alaba dey even make not less than 2milla a month, but he can never spend moni on frivolous things.
Everyone has different spending habits. Everyone can't never be the same. Some use the income wisely while some lavish them anyhow why because it's their money, their life.its left for them to bear whatever comes their way as there are hungry lions searching for prey. I
Re: Daniella Okeke On Vacation In Dubai (Photos) by dinggle: 12:14am On May 05, 2017
Wind don blow, we don see fowl nash! No be handiwork be dis oh! Na Asswork. Suleman sha you know say poor people dey your church. You carry good people money give ashawo..... I swear religion is the biggest scam on human and trust our pastors dem quick decode...Oyinbo dey regret but they cant take it back or the world go scatter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daniella Okeke On Vacation In Dubai (Photos) by Okoyiboz3: 12:20am On May 05, 2017
MasterChen:

Baba, we no see you for that side today. I been tag you sef but i later clear am cos these mods dey always delete tags.

We do nice work on am anyway.

Baba mi, if you notice, I don dey offline for about 2 weeks. Them ban my moniker and just release am on the 3rd. Also, my phone later got bad and Just got a replacement on Monday and I com read all of una posts. I just dey laff like werey.

But not to worry, Daddy won ti wole de.

4 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke On Vacation In Dubai (Photos) by Motolank: 12:23am On May 05, 2017
yeah right undecided
anwulica:

Re: Daniella Okeke On Vacation In Dubai (Photos) by MasterChen: 12:29am On May 05, 2017
Re: Daniella Okeke On Vacation In Dubai (Photos) by mhizAnnie(f): 12:40am On May 05, 2017
Omg where is my whistle
Re: Daniella Okeke On Vacation In Dubai (Photos) by wordsmith042(m): 12:51am On May 05, 2017
Okoyiboz3:
It is interesting to note that as at the time this babe snapped this pic, Johnson Suleiman is also not in Nigeria. His website claims that he has a program in SA between 2nd-3rd of May. However, the program has ended and he isn't back in Naija as he is no longer in SA. The question. now is: where is Apostle Suleiman?

him no get wife?
Re: Daniella Okeke On Vacation In Dubai (Photos) by Nobody: 2:25am On May 05, 2017
Who is nutting inside her butt?
Re: Daniella Okeke On Vacation In Dubai (Photos) by 1009ja: 2:34am On May 05, 2017
Enjoying people's tithes

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke On Vacation In Dubai (Photos) by Juliearth(f): 5:27am On May 05, 2017
What shall it profit a hoe to tour the whole world and enjoy all the luxuries therein,but end up as a gay end?
Re: Daniella Okeke On Vacation In Dubai (Photos) by Juliearth(f): 5:32am On May 05, 2017
IpobAreFools:
Ashewo! Suleiman bitttcch!

For you to base your judgement based on a demented b**t's exposè means that you are a ....(I'd rather not say) Dont take this personal though,that was just my grammatic "cardiograph" in action,No pun intended.
Re: Daniella Okeke On Vacation In Dubai (Photos) by divinelove(m): 5:38am On May 05, 2017
TriumphJohnson:
Nollywood Actress, Daniella Okeke is having the time of her life amidst controversies by chilling in Dubai in what has been a long vacation.

The Nollywood Actress is currently holidaying in Dubai, and today spent her entire day swimming with the dolphins.

You'd see more photos in the link below, Daniella Okeke was once linked to Apostle Suleiman in a sex scandal that suggests her expensive lifestyle is being funded by the Apostle.

SOURCE: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/05/daniella-okeke-shows-off-expensive.html

Olosho shebi maga don pay but na annointed dick u dey chop sha
Re: Daniella Okeke On Vacation In Dubai (Photos) by Juliearth(f): 5:42am On May 05, 2017
quiverfull:
Ours is a society where no one questions the source of your wealth...no matter how ostentatious you are. How many movies has she acted in? How much does she earn per movie to afford her lavish lifestyle?

Its no news that she is a coprophilic h*e. Acting was her gateway to lamelight, and coprophillia, her means to ends meet and wealth.
Re: Daniella Okeke On Vacation In Dubai (Photos) by SmartMugu: 5:42am On May 05, 2017
oshe11:
She no KISS the DOLPHIN NI
That can be photoshoped too.
Re: Daniella Okeke On Vacation In Dubai (Photos) by kuchikau1: 6:03am On May 05, 2017
GloriaNinja:
na jelosy go kill u.
Re: Daniella Okeke On Vacation In Dubai (Photos) by melaningirl: 6:37am On May 05, 2017
Okoyiboz3:

Help us find out where Buhari de and leave Apostle Suleiman alone. Thanks
Re: Daniella Okeke On Vacation In Dubai (Photos) by IpobAreFools(f): 6:58am On May 05, 2017
Juliearth:

For you to base your judgement based on a demented b**t's exposè means that you are a ....(I'd rather not say) Dont take this personal though,that was just my grammatic "cardiograph" in action,No pun intended.

That's your skull below! No brain at all!

Re: Daniella Okeke On Vacation In Dubai (Photos) by AntiWailer: 7:07am On May 05, 2017
GloriaNinja:

Alfa Sule

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daniella Okeke On Vacation In Dubai (Photos) by Jamescosmas(m): 7:07am On May 05, 2017
enemyofprogress:
Her body odour no get part two
how did u know?
Re: Daniella Okeke On Vacation In Dubai (Photos) by chidextec: 7:13am On May 05, 2017
anwulica:

Wickedness grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Onyii Alex Stuns In Fitted Joggers / Nathan And Nadia Okoye's Church Dedication: Paul & Anita Okoye Dedicate Twins / Tiwa Savage Gives Relationship Advice Amidst 'Fever' Video Controversy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.