Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,119 members, 7,811,143 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:40 AM

Goodluck Jonathan Remembers Yar'adua 7 Years After - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Remembers Yar'adua 7 Years After (21756 Views)

Jonathan Remembers Yar'adua 10 Years After. Says He Was 'Selfless' & 'Modest' / Nigeria Was Blessed To Have Your Leadership - Jonathan Remembers Yaradua / Meet Late Musa Yar'adua's Daughters, All Married To Former State Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goodluck Jonathan Remembers Yar'adua 7 Years After by Baze1(m): 1:20am On May 05, 2017
The former President Goodluck Jonathan pays tribute to his boss after 7 years. He remembers his detribalized leadership.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Remembers Yar'adua 7 Years After by Baze1(m): 1:25am On May 05, 2017
Mynd44 lalastical have you guys paid tribute?

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Remembers Yar'adua 7 Years After by Nobody: 1:42am On May 05, 2017
GEJ the only person that the name goodluck reflects on his life, from governor to president.

The most abused and criticized president Nigeria has ever had , everything was going smooth until we decided to do business with APC (broom gang).

I'll still vote GEJ over this feeble PMB until there is a better option.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goodluck_Jonathan

Quote me with sense otherwise

[img]http:///media/7-17-2014/8LYuao.gif[/img]

99 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Remembers Yar'adua 7 Years After by mykelmeezy: 2:08am On May 05, 2017
keep rip yaradua

honestly the best thing the hausas has ever had to offer nigeria

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Remembers Yar'adua 7 Years After by Tazdroid(m): 2:10am On May 05, 2017
Nice and precise.

Rest on Yaradua.

He had a great dream for the country with his 7-point agenda but couldn't accomplish it.

GEJ had his too but couldn't plug the loopholes that paved way for corrupt practices.

Baba hasn't done much yet and his health is in a dire state as far as we know.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Remembers Yar'adua 7 Years After by Nobody: 5:14am On May 05, 2017
The one thing you cant take away from Jonathan...

Humility and peace.....

114 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Remembers Yar'adua 7 Years After by Nobody: 5:42am On May 05, 2017
people talk say this man (Yaradua) na the worst president wey we don get for nigeria back then.
Until Jonathan came!
Until Buhari came!
Can now we call Jonathan the worster president and Buhari the worstest?

What does our future hold?

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Remembers Yar'adua 7 Years After by greatwhite(m): 5:44am On May 05, 2017
cry
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Remembers Yar'adua 7 Years After by crackerspub: 5:49am On May 05, 2017
The only president that wanted the best for the people irrespective of your tribe and religion

RIP great leader

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Remembers Yar'adua 7 Years After by Vicolan: 6:20am On May 05, 2017
The only Honest Aboki I kwn.......Keep resting Sire Ya'ardua

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Remembers Yar'adua 7 Years After by Pavarottii(m): 6:27am On May 05, 2017
GEJ

THE TRUE ELDERSTATEMAN.

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Remembers Yar'adua 7 Years After by omenkaLives(m): 6:31am On May 05, 2017
Nice one from the Ineffectual Buffoon.

RIP Yaradua.

Good morning Nigeria. smiley

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Remembers Yar'adua 7 Years After by emeijeh(m): 6:32am On May 05, 2017
Yar'adua... The best president Nigeria ever had

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Remembers Yar'adua 7 Years After by sotall(m): 6:34am On May 05, 2017
ok
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Remembers Yar'adua 7 Years After by hucienda: 6:44am On May 05, 2017
The servant leader. proponent of - The rule of law.

9 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Remembers Yar'adua 7 Years After by Nobody: 6:47am On May 05, 2017
You see

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Remembers Yar'adua 7 Years After by Maduawuchukwu(m): 6:53am On May 05, 2017
I miss leadership that looks for solution other than throwing blames right left and center.
Goodluck came in and inherited Yaraduas good and bad and he never for once complained(eg "it was under Yaradua that Boko haram began"wink.
Buhari blamed GEJ for crashing the economy by not saving.
The next admin will Blame Buhari for economic problems from borrowing too much.
Please my people,where does the buck stop?

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Remembers Yar'adua 7 Years After by serverconnect(m): 7:16am On May 05, 2017
RIP to the visionary president.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Remembers Yar'adua 7 Years After by CarlosTheJackal: 7:20am On May 05, 2017
omenkaLives:
Nice one from the Ineffectual Buffoon.

RIP Yaradua.

Good morning Nigeria. smiley
He is better than the Vegetable lying in pains with Cancer ravaged scrotum

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Remembers Yar'adua 7 Years After by Nobody: 7:30am On May 05, 2017
Yaradua was a real Mr integrity unlike this old lousy mediocre corrupt monkey in asshole rock forming integrity

President Muhammed Buhari is a useless president

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Remembers Yar'adua 7 Years After by saintgp(m): 7:36am On May 05, 2017
A perfect writeup...Mr.gej is gradually beginning to win back d love and affection of some Nigerians that voted against him.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Remembers Yar'adua 7 Years After by omenkaLives(m): 7:36am On May 05, 2017
CarlosTheJackal:
He is better than the Vegetable lying in pains with Cancer ravaged scrotum
Absolutely none of my business. But I know some ineffectual miscreants who go berserk when the ineffectual buffoon in called an ineffectual buffoon. cheesy

Sue me, or go look for another post of mine to cry over. cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Remembers Yar'adua 7 Years After by CarlosTheJackal: 7:38am On May 05, 2017
omenkaLives:
Absolutely none of my business. But I know some ineffectual miscreants who go berserk when the ineffectual buffoon in called an ineffectual buffoon. cheesy

Sue me, or go look for another post of mine to cry over. cheesy
bla bla bla from an adult in the morning

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Remembers Yar'adua 7 Years After by saintgp(m): 7:41am On May 05, 2017
CarlosTheJackal:
bla bla bla from an adult in the morning
An adult?na over grown baby b that...

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Remembers Yar'adua 7 Years After by PatriotTemidayo: 7:42am On May 05, 2017
Jonathan Surprises me everyday.

He's filled with Grace and Humility.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Remembers Yar'adua 7 Years After by vecman22(m): 7:47am On May 05, 2017
GEJ...you must not go unpunished.....

Thunder will visit you soon for what you n your gang did to dis great nation...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Remembers Yar'adua 7 Years After by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:48am On May 05, 2017
RIP Yaradua though you weren't fantastic as President

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Remembers Yar'adua 7 Years After by kollynxofodile(m): 7:48am On May 05, 2017
Yaraduas would've been the best for this Country
His death makes me ponder wether God still love this country.

If only Yaradua was healthy for his eight years this Country would've been better by now

5 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Remembers Yar'adua 7 Years After by robosky02(m): 8:07am On May 05, 2017
what shall we say......

it is well
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Remembers Yar'adua 7 Years After by Nobody: 8:15am On May 05, 2017
LESSON:
You only have one life to live. Do the best you can while you are alive because after your death most people tend to forget your actions and in-actions. They are no longer the ones to judge but God. Every thing after death is but for the Almighty. You no longer have your way, will and choice to make.
ACCEPT JESUS TODAY!
Hebrews 9:27
For it is appointed unto men once to die and after that the judgement of God.
Tomorrow Osibanjo would be saying the same thing about Buhari how he was the best thing to happen to Nigeria after haven killed many people through fulani herdsmen terrorism, Bigotry and hate.
Murtala was the best president Nigeria never had after his death.........
Abacha was the best president Nigeria never had after his death.........
Yaradua was the best president Nigeria never had after his death.........
Buhari was the

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Remembers Yar'adua 7 Years After by CarlosTheJackal: 8:20am On May 05, 2017
omenkaLives:
Empty little child. I presume you aren't an adult, reason why you've made sniffing after my shadow your daily routine. cheesy

Keep crying over me jor, not like you've got anything better to do with your life. wink
We all know who 2dugged said sounds petty like a woman cheesy

If only you can show decorum here for a second

22 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gov. Fayose And Petrol Sellers At Loggerheads, Black Market Takes Over. / ‘Go And Ask Buhari Why He Did Not Visit Kankara’ – Masari Tells Journalists / President, VP, Senate President, Speaker, CJN, Govs, Others To Enjoy Pay Rise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.