Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,200 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Ndigbo Has Benefitted From Buhari's Govt Than Any Other Place - Danas Kalu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ndigbo Has Benefitted From Buhari's Govt Than Any Other Place - Danas Kalu (1951 Views)

Show Evidence I Benefitted From N156m Slush Fund, Atiku Tells FG / INEC Website Shows How Buhari Benefitted From Manual Voting In 2015 / Please Who Has Benefitted From The N5,000 Stipend To Nigerians? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ndigbo Has Benefitted From Buhari's Govt Than Any Other Place - Danas Kalu by Nobody: 8:51am On May 05, 2017
Personal Note: Let us all see things circumspectly and join hands together to move this country forward. It is disheartening reading some untoward comments everwhere online, just because our persons are not at the helm of affairs. I've decided to post this so that, after 2 years of elections, we can start to rally round and move on.

Copied from DANAS KALU'S timeline >>>>>>

I am too matured to eat and denied. "I can't be at home and let the goat died on her rope". We must not be unnecessarily greedy. Speak the truth and shame the devil.

Ndigbo has benefited from Buhari government more than every other tribe in Nigeria.

Enugu-Onitsha express road, Enugu-PH express road, Umuahia-Ohofia road were all abandoned for close to 20yrs before Buhari government remembered and seriously working on them! He is doing them to enable us transport our goods safely at lower and steady cost. And also reduce death traps on our roads. Etc. Others tribes didn't cried foul play for working only for Igbos. We need to thank him for that.

The 2nd Niger Bridge whose cost was criminally over inflated in the name of PPP to rip Igbos off for years has been reviewed to a Federal Govt fully funded project with no toll payments attached! This is enable us transport our goods easily and safely to other geopolitical zones. We need to send a special thanks for him.

Buhari signed a landing space direct from China to Enugu state to enable us transact directly than coming to Lagos before going to China. Our brother Jonathan only came to Enugu ones and campaigned for us to vote against Buhari. Ndigbo is owning Buhari a wonderful greetings for his fatherly roles.

For the past 14 yrs, the 2016 Yuletide was the first that Igbos celebrated in the Southeast without experiencing excruciating hike in fuel price or fuel scarcity! We never show appreciation for that!

The Igbo who retired from the Federal Civil Service for nearly 10 yrs just got their 8 yrs pension arrears cleared by PMB lead FG!

We are known as industrious people yet no government including our brother Jonathan has care about what we produce until Buhari came and instructed the nation's army to be equipped with our own products say shoes. Boots. Cars. And other military hardware.

Innoson motors is not a Yoruba or an Hausa man, Buhari government signed a serious contract with him to produce the nation's road safety vehicles.

For more than 20 years, petroleum products has not been supplied to Abia State through pipelines but Buhari made it possible from Rivers state to Abia State.

Ngozi Okonjo Iweala's home town just got electricity power supply after 10yrs of blackout!

The uncompleted Otueke Water Treatment Plant got completed by PMB's FG!

This is to mention but a few. The names of people who infiltrated these hardship on us were not mentioned, all their names were removed and replaced with Buhari name for us to hate him. Let me tell you, you cannot change the history.

These are undeniable facts on ground!

On this note, I stand gidigba to Anthony Joshua you that Buhari is the best thing to happen to Ndigbo and Nigeria at large.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo Has Benefitted From Buhari's Govt Than Any Other Place - Danas Kalu by hakeem4(m): 8:51am On May 05, 2017
Okay
Re: Ndigbo Has Benefitted From Buhari's Govt Than Any Other Place - Danas Kalu by sarrki(m): 8:59am On May 05, 2017
Nothing but the truth

Alot of infrastructural development he moves to that axis

God heal my president

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ndigbo Has Benefitted From Buhari's Govt Than Any Other Place - Danas Kalu by ProWalker: 9:09am On May 05, 2017
It's the politicians of SE extraction that were benefitting from GEJ show of father Xmas while leaving out the ordinary Igbos that are behind this campaign of calumny and hatred against PMB

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo Has Benefitted From Buhari's Govt Than Any Other Place - Danas Kalu by raker300: 9:12am On May 05, 2017
sarrki:
Nothing but the truth

Alot of infrastructural development he moves to that axis

God heal my president
name five with evidence or forever be in shame

5 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Has Benefitted From Buhari's Govt Than Any Other Place - Danas Kalu by DrGoodman: 9:13am On May 05, 2017
Igbo states are developing, but has nothing to do with federal help. Only some state government projects and individual ventures.

Federal presence is non existent in the east, and we are used to that.

Of course we remember Buhari in the east a lot, whenever anyone talks of hardship, inflation and depression, people mention Buhari and the federal government grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ndigbo Has Benefitted From Buhari's Govt Than Any Other Place - Danas Kalu by raker300: 9:14am On May 05, 2017
ProWalker:
It's the politicians of SE extraction that were benefitting from GEJ show of father Xmas while leaving out the ordinary Igbos that are behind this campaign of calumny and hatred against PMB
pls name the Igbo politicians that benefited specially from GEJ

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ndigbo Has Benefitted From Buhari's Govt Than Any Other Place - Danas Kalu by DaniDani(m): 9:19am On May 05, 2017
Stop posting rubbish. Osisioma depot has being receiving petroleum before Buhari's presidency... I could have believe you if you say Igbos has received few roads reconstruction in buhari's regime. Do you know the amount of massive roads and other infrastructural projects going on in many northern and south western states? Igbos are just getting a peanut under tribal bigot buhari. Don't provoke me this morning. #ToomuchExaggerationfromLiarMohammed#

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ndigbo Has Benefitted From Buhari's Govt Than Any Other Place - Danas Kalu by sarrki(m): 9:25am On May 05, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo Has Benefitted From Buhari's Govt Than Any Other Place - Danas Kalu by sarrki(m): 9:27am On May 05, 2017
raker300:

Apart from the masses and the progressives

All igbo politicians benefitted from gej

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Has Benefitted From Buhari's Govt Than Any Other Place - Danas Kalu by eyeview: 9:27am On May 05, 2017
Lies and political statements.

U stated that Buhari approved landing space from China to enugu. That deal was concluded and even became operational when Sullivan chime was governor. Tell me, who was president when Sullivan was governor? Was it Buhari?

So steady fuel supply across the nation is now what igbos specifically should be thankful for? Pathetic.

So retired civil servants across the nation got their arrears of payment and igbos should be specifically thankful for it? Your hypocricy is sickening.

It will be unfair of you that after all the support and encouragement innoson got from GEJ govt to grow his business to it's present status today, you want to attribute it to Buhari because he ordered some cars from him. May God punish you.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo Has Benefitted From Buhari's Govt Than Any Other Place - Danas Kalu by sarrki(m): 9:28am On May 05, 2017
DaniDani:
Stop posting rubbish. Osisioma depot has being receiving petroleum before Buhari's presidency... I could have believe you if you say Igbos has received few roads reconstruction in buhari's regime. Do you know the amount of massive roads and other infrastructural projects going on in many northern and south western states? Igbos are just getting a peanut under tribal bigot buhari. Don't provoke me this morning. #ToomuchExaggerationfromLiarMohammed#

He was the one that build it in his first coming

His second coming was consolidation

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Has Benefitted From Buhari's Govt Than Any Other Place - Danas Kalu by sarrki(m): 9:29am On May 05, 2017
eyeview:
Lies and political statements.

U stated that Buhari approved landing space from China to enugu. That deal was concluded and even became operational when Sullivan chime was governor. Tell me, who was president when Sullivan was governor? Was it Buhari?

So steady fuel supply across the nation is now what igbos specifically should be thankful for? Pathetic.

So retired civil servants across the nation got their arrears of payment and igbos should be specifically thankful for it? Your hypocricy is sickening.

It will be unfair of you that after all the support and encouragement innoson got from GEJ govt to grow his business to it's present status today, you want to attribute it to Buhari because he ordered some cars from him. May God punish you.

Give me two project Gej gave to SE

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Has Benefitted From Buhari's Govt Than Any Other Place - Danas Kalu by sarrki(m): 9:30am On May 05, 2017
raker300:
name five with evidence or forever be in shame

I now challenge you to name 3 project Gej gave to south east

Or remain silent on this forum forever

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Has Benefitted From Buhari's Govt Than Any Other Place - Danas Kalu by vedaxcool(m): 9:31am On May 05, 2017
grin grin grin let's hope the dishonest liars who have brain washed tthemselves with lies and dishonesty will grow a brian and accept the truth stated in the op.

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Has Benefitted From Buhari's Govt Than Any Other Place - Danas Kalu by DrGoodman: 9:32am On May 05, 2017
sarrki:

International airport

Enugu port Harcourt express road.

2 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Has Benefitted From Buhari's Govt Than Any Other Place - Danas Kalu by Nobody: 9:34am On May 05, 2017
Lies and exaggerated nonsense. None of these things mentioned here started with Buhari's government

If you need to prop up support for Buhari, don't beat around the bush with tactless and unsubstantiated claims

I am not ibo but daily I see the effects of hausa tribalism on my colleagues and friends and I weep. In my industry, Ibos have been the worst hit. It is the worst form of racism. Keep dreaming while your entire people are short changed at every turn

4 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Has Benefitted From Buhari's Govt Than Any Other Place - Danas Kalu by sarrki(m): 9:35am On May 05, 2017
DrGoodman:

International airport

Enugu port Harcourt express road.

grin grin grin

Check my previous post

Portharcourt and the same enugu express way you mentioned was captured in 2017 budget

You are one of those people that benefitted so much during last administration
Re: Ndigbo Has Benefitted From Buhari's Govt Than Any Other Place - Danas Kalu by eyeview: 9:37am On May 05, 2017
sarrki:

You want only two?
OK.
1, He built from the scratch an entirely new federal university in Ebonyi state which has over 1000 people in it's payroll. Note: built, not repaired or refurbished. Because we now live in a govt that celebrate the repairing of a run way with billions of Naira.

2, He built the onitsha Owerri road that connected two major cities in the east. His govt saw to the building of many internal roads linking towns together

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo Has Benefitted From Buhari's Govt Than Any Other Place - Danas Kalu by ProWalker: 11:56am On May 05, 2017
raker300:

Go and ask those that claimed GEJ gave them identity card in Nigeria
Re: Ndigbo Has Benefitted From Buhari's Govt Than Any Other Place - Danas Kalu by timecapsule: 1:51pm On May 05, 2017
You have done a good job by your (tells by moon light), I bet you they will give you appointment soon than you expect it.
Re: Ndigbo Has Benefitted From Buhari's Govt Than Any Other Place - Danas Kalu by raker300: 1:57pm On May 05, 2017
sarrki:

I now challenge you to name 3 project Gej gave to south east

Or remain silent on this forum forever
conversion of enugu airport to international and construction of new terminals

Building of silos to store food in the east (first time ever in Nigerian history)

Construction of onitsha river port

Inclusion of the SE in fertilizer supply in Nigeria (Buhari has stopped it)

Starting of the second niger bridge (Buhari has stopped it)

Gas pipelines in the east (gas supplies has been stopped)

Construction of new federal roads including evonyi road and new nsukka road.

Now sarki, answer my original question or you're the biggest disgrace on nairaland

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo Has Benefitted From Buhari's Govt Than Any Other Place - Danas Kalu by raker300: 1:59pm On May 05, 2017
ProWalker:

Go and ask those that claimed GEJ gave them identity card in Nigeria
you guys have got to be the worst liars in Nigeria!!! Bold faced liars are the worst. You made a claim you can't back up? You're literally too low to insult
Re: Ndigbo Has Benefitted From Buhari's Govt Than Any Other Place - Danas Kalu by sarrki(m): 2:38pm On May 05, 2017
raker300:
conversion of enugu airport to international and construction of new terminals

Building of silos to store food in the east (first time ever in Nigerian history)

Construction of onitsha river port

Inclusion of the SE in fertilizer supply in Nigeria (Buhari has stopped it)

Starting of the second niger bridge (Buhari has stopped it)

Gas pipelines in the east (gas supplies has been stopped)

Construction of new federal roads including evonyi road and new nsukka road.

Now sarki, answer my original question or you're the biggest disgrace on nairaland

All nah wash Hej did not execute any project in the south east

For your information Gej is our past

Pmb is our present live with it
Re: Ndigbo Has Benefitted From Buhari's Govt Than Any Other Place - Danas Kalu by eyeview: 2:41pm On May 05, 2017
sarrki:

All nah wash Hej did not execute any project in the south east

For your information Gej is our past

Pmb is our present live with it
You dared him with a question, he has answered you. He too dared you with a question and you start behaving like a kid. Stop chickening out and answer his question

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo Has Benefitted From Buhari's Govt Than Any Other Place - Danas Kalu by ProWalker: 3:23pm On May 05, 2017
raker300:
you guys have got to be the worst liars in Nigeria!!! Bold faced liars are the worst. You made a claim you can't back up? You're literally too low to insult

Please keep quiet!!
Didn't Obi claim that one of the reasons Igbo supported GEJ was because he gave them identity in Nigeria, simply because he accommodated more Igbos in the looting bonanza under him ?
Dispute that or go bury your head in the sand
Re: Ndigbo Has Benefitted From Buhari's Govt Than Any Other Place - Danas Kalu by raker300: 3:30pm On May 05, 2017
ProWalker:

Please keep quiet!!
Didn't Obi claim that one of the reasons Igbo supported GEJ was because he gave them identity in Nigeria, simply because he accommodated more Igbos in the looting bonanza under him ?
Dispute that or go bury your head in the sand
so it's now peter obi said? Very funny. I can see you're a chronic liar.

Fyi: no Igbo politician gained anything specially from GEJ. Igbo politicians were the most crucified under GEJ from Barth nnaji to Stella oduah.

The only great thing GEJ did for ndiigbo was include them in the scheme of things..the silos, fertilizers, airport etc was how he gained Igbo support.

2 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Has Benefitted From Buhari's Govt Than Any Other Place - Danas Kalu by ProWalker: 3:34pm On May 05, 2017
raker300:
so it's now peter obi said? Very funny. I can see you're a chronic liar.

Fyi: no Igbo politician gained anything specially from GEJ. Igbo politicians were the most crucified under GEJ from Barth nnaji to Stella oduah.

The only great thing GEJ did for ndiigbo was include them in the scheme of things..the silos, fertilizers, airport etc was how he gained Igbo support.

See this thing that have the guy to call someone a liar grin
Re: Ndigbo Has Benefitted From Buhari's Govt Than Any Other Place - Danas Kalu by paramakina202: 3:41pm On May 05, 2017
Yes and of course we are grateful to almighty Buhari for the air we breath and for the abundant rain fall in the East.

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Has Benefitted From Buhari's Govt Than Any Other Place - Danas Kalu by eyeview: 3:53pm On May 05, 2017
ProWalker:

See this thing that have the guy to call someone a liar grin
Young man, let me let you in on a secret. GEJ did nothing specially for igbos. Igbos loved him because for the first time they had a president who ensured things were shared equitably and thus gave the igbos the opportunity to get their fair share of things.
The north on the other hand hated and rebelled against him because for the first time things were equitably distributed with no favouritism towards them as they are used to.
That is the root of everything u see today politically

6 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Has Benefitted From Buhari's Govt Than Any Other Place - Danas Kalu by raker300: 4:01pm On May 05, 2017
sarrki:

https://www.nairaland.com/3461195/ongoing-fg-road-projects-south-east
this thread is a lie from mynd44..I complained to seun to tear it down but he has refused.

Many of those roads are being done by the state govt. I posted the images of the signposts on those roads that lists state govts as the clients.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari, Obasanjo & The Tinubu Yoruba Paradox By Garvey Ufot / Nnamdi Kanu : An Anti-christ / News Updates From Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.