Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,659 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

Buhari's Health: Joshua Iginla's Prophetic Message (Throwback Video) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Buhari's Health: Joshua Iginla's Prophetic Message (Throwback Video) (35148 Views)

TB Joshua Speaks On Buhari's Health, Naira To Hit 650/US1$ / Joshua Iginla's 2017 Prophecy About Buhari's Health / TB Joshua's Prophetic Message For 2017 (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Health: Joshua Iginla's Prophetic Message (Throwback Video) by brobro: 12:17pm On May 05, 2017
All these prophecies remind me when I was with the white garment church. It all about negative prophecies. And pastors seeking for men validation.
Re: Buhari's Health: Joshua Iginla's Prophetic Message (Throwback Video) by GeneralOjukwu: 12:20pm On May 05, 2017
gypsey:
Amen! grin grin buy me a Range Rover I am a man of God hallelujah! were are all the beautiful female church members? come to my hotel room tonight for fasting and prayers allelujah! come almost nakid don't wear any panties Hallelujah!!!! Aaaameeeeeen!! grin

Gypsey...if Bishop Oyedepo catch you.... angry angry angry

Don't you know he has the keys to Hell? shocked
Re: Buhari's Health: Joshua Iginla's Prophetic Message (Throwback Video) by zicomaster: 12:23pm On May 05, 2017
My advice is for the president to just resigne and seek proper medical attaintion.
Re: Buhari's Health: Joshua Iginla's Prophetic Message (Throwback Video) by Nobody: 12:23pm On May 05, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:

Gypsey...if Bishop Oyedepo catch you.... angry angry angry

Don't you know he has the keys to Hell? shocked
what?! does he? gbrrrrŕrrrr! shocked I am so scared embarassed he also has the keys to a private jet paid for by his gullible church members grin if he believes in heaven like he has been conning his members why does he need a private jet on earth? I thought that the pastor's reward is supposed to be in heaven

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Health: Joshua Iginla's Prophetic Message (Throwback Video) by Abagworo(m): 12:32pm On May 05, 2017
This wayoman should go and rest. Very soon the women he moolested will surface.
Re: Buhari's Health: Joshua Iginla's Prophetic Message (Throwback Video) by Nobody: 12:37pm On May 05, 2017
Dottore:
Fayose's is less vague. During campaign he sponsored front page adverts in newspapers against Buhari's candidature. I remember a particular one that had photos of Murtala Mohammed, Abacha, Yara dual then the captioned something like "enough of state burials"
Many termed it extreme and uncalled for on the part of Fayose's but I'm sure if he had termed himself a pastor or prophet, people could have taken him more serious.

Orishirishi.
If someone was a yahoo boy and no one agrees to anything they do or say, just add pastor to the title and see how your fortunes change for the better.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Health: Joshua Iginla's Prophetic Message (Throwback Video) by Gassa007: 12:41pm On May 05, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:
Dumb "prediction"

Everyone knows a 74 year old (Football age) man with a job as stressful as being a President should watch his health.

Check Obama's pix before he started his 1st term and when he ended the 2nd

Pastors scamming sheep since 1898
And Everyone knows in advance that some cabals won't let him get treated well by forcing him back to Nigeria as at last year.You just want to talk,let your parents catch you not going to church. Be online forming atheist.Dumb talk
Re: Buhari's Health: Joshua Iginla's Prophetic Message (Throwback Video) by Excuzeme: 12:45pm On May 05, 2017
Dottore:
Fayose's is less vague. During campaign he sponsored front page adverts in newspapers against Buhari's candidature. I remember a particular one that had photos of Murtala Mohammed, Abacha, Yara dual then the captioned something like "enough of state burials"
Many termed it extreme and uncalled for on the part of Fayose's but I'm sure if he had termed himself a pastor or prophet, people could have taken him more serious.

Orishirishi.

Any fool can say what these pimping Pastors are calling PROPHECY!
Cunning thieves.
Re: Buhari's Health: Joshua Iginla's Prophetic Message (Throwback Video) by AbuEzeFemi(m): 12:45pm On May 05, 2017
Sai Baba
Buhari till 2023
Re: Buhari's Health: Joshua Iginla's Prophetic Message (Throwback Video) by Nobody: 12:48pm On May 05, 2017
BUSHHUNTER:
Maybe its high time these pastors concentrate more on their own fvcking health and let the old man live in peace!

Glo network first to comment

Mtn etisalat and airtel subscribers now... grin
If he prophesy na wahala, heh no prophesy na trouble. Haha Nigerians
Re: Buhari's Health: Joshua Iginla's Prophetic Message (Throwback Video) by VeniJu: 12:49pm On May 05, 2017
freshness2020:
Buhari should resign and enjoy his retirement with his grand kids.
You can not be the only solution outta 150+ millions Nigerians.
Quick recovery though.

Abeg, what do u understand by ''quick?''
For d past 4-5months, people have been wishing him quick recovery. Yet, he's refusing to recover. Abi, ''quick'' now means forever?tongue
Re: Buhari's Health: Joshua Iginla's Prophetic Message (Throwback Video) by ayanfe96(f): 12:50pm On May 05, 2017
Are you stranded, are you heading somewhere and you need a cab quick.
Oh well.

Uber's got you..

1) download the Uber app from your phone store
2) register your phone number and password
3) enter promo code NIGSBA2
4) promo code gives you #1000 off your first ride
5) enter your pick up location and destination. Request a ride.
6) tell a friend about NIGSBA2 and get more exclusive offers

Proudly supported by Uber Nigeria
Re: Buhari's Health: Joshua Iginla's Prophetic Message (Throwback Video) by Temitogab: 12:53pm On May 05, 2017
When God speaks the wise listen. Pastor has said it and it has happen. For those pple saying he only say negative things. Whant pple don't undst they call names and what they undst they destroy. Tb Joshua
Re: Buhari's Health: Joshua Iginla's Prophetic Message (Throwback Video) by GeneralOjukwu: 12:54pm On May 05, 2017
Gassa007:

And Everyone knows in advance that some cabals won't let him get treated well by forcing him back to Nigeria as at last year.You just want to talk,let your parents catch you not going to church. Be online forming atheist.Dumb talk

Pay me your tithe for i am a Man of God.

Give me a sister so that i can do what Apostle Suleman did to Stephanie Otobo. If you are a true Christian and not pretending tongue.... wink

There was a cabal during Yaradua's time...any smart person would easily deduce PMB too has, his wife said so.

NOTE: i said any SMART person wink
Re: Buhari's Health: Joshua Iginla's Prophetic Message (Throwback Video) by ONserious(m): 1:36pm On May 05, 2017
BUSHHUNTER:
Maybe its high time these pastors concentrate more on their own fvcking health and let the old man live in peace!

you're a lost soul, useless, sensless and clueless..youre daft! If you see something wrong with whatthe pastor said...the truth can't kill you broke ass scum!
Re: Buhari's Health: Joshua Iginla's Prophetic Message (Throwback Video) by Develpeast: 1:36pm On May 05, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:
Dumb "prediction"

Everyone knows a 74 year old (Football age) man with a job as stressful as being a President should watch his health.

Let me explain things to you, this man of God might be predicting and not seeing but don't ever downplay the power of God's vision to men. The way he explained the whole scenario shows that he saw something and he is not predicting anything. Is this story not almost thesame as what is happening in aso villa today? are the northern elites not forcing him to stay behind and rule the country with the doctors flying into the country to fight for his health?

i know there are many false prophets in our time but when some people say things, objectively relate it with the present happenings before you castigate them or throw their words in the wind.

Mugabe is almost 95 years old and when he was even 80, he was not facing much health issues like buhari why didnt you say anything about him. you only call on obama. Obama spent 8 years ruling his country, do you think eight years is eight days? are the same way you were eight years ago? so much has changed about you. the only time there seem to minimal change in a man physique or stature is in his prime when the blood in his body is still flowing and fresh.
Re: Buhari's Health: Joshua Iginla's Prophetic Message (Throwback Video) by Noblemarce: 1:38pm On May 05, 2017
[color=#990000][/color]hmm
Re: Buhari's Health: Joshua Iginla's Prophetic Message (Throwback Video) by Noblemarce: 1:40pm On May 05, 2017
[color=#770077][/color]. Whatever.
Re: Buhari's Health: Joshua Iginla's Prophetic Message (Throwback Video) by Topgainer: 1:59pm On May 05, 2017
Temitogab:
When God speaks the wise listen. Pastor has said it and it has happen. For those pple saying he only say negative things. Whant pple don't undst they call names and what they undst they destroy. Tb Joshua
Which of the gods spoke? Stop insulting intelligence and making the gods look foolish.
All I see there is a man advising another man.
When Almighty God speaks Buhari will be healed, He will not waste energy on long sentences about bouts, uniform and whites when a Word can heal Buhari.
Joshua Iginla is an unrepentant Impostor like many others.
Re: Buhari's Health: Joshua Iginla's Prophetic Message (Throwback Video) by Macmoni(m): 2:05pm On May 05, 2017
BUSHHUNTER:

idiot no b wetin gud show m e talk
abi
ur health dey Pepe u??
Re: Buhari's Health: Joshua Iginla's Prophetic Message (Throwback Video) by Gassa007: 2:07pm On May 05, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:

Pay me your tithe for i am a Man of God.

Give me a sister so that i can do what Apostle Suleman did to Stephanie Otobo. If you are a true Christian and not pretending tongue.... wink

There was a cabal during Yaradua's time...any smart person would easily deduce PMB too has, his wife said so.

NOTE: i said any SMART person wink
You're a clown,arguing with you is a waste of time
Re: Buhari's Health: Joshua Iginla's Prophetic Message (Throwback Video) by naijajobx: 2:07pm On May 05, 2017
ok
Re: Buhari's Health: Joshua Iginla's Prophetic Message (Throwback Video) by Macmoni(m): 2:08pm On May 05, 2017
MathsChic:
Utter nonsense. In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is the king. It doesn't matter if he sees no further than his nose. In a country where a significant subset cannot reason for themselves, the man who reasons only as far as his pocket commands attention.
MuMu dah man is more Dan buhari
and it because are decieve with ur rootless religion daht y u sound like shit
Re: Buhari's Health: Joshua Iginla's Prophetic Message (Throwback Video) by Macmoni(m): 2:11pm On May 05, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:
Dumb "prediction"

ode... ...u are a dumb fool plx shot is it ur scaming or have any pastor ever scammed u
u are obviously one of lucifers ryt hand man
Re: Buhari's Health: Joshua Iginla's Prophetic Message (Throwback Video) by GeneralOjukwu: 2:27pm On May 05, 2017
Macmoni:

ode... ...u are a dumb fool plx shot is it ur scaming or have any pastor ever scammed u
u are obviously one of lucifers ryt hand man

Yawn...learn English. I can then reply you. I had to take Paracetamol just to read that grin
Re: Buhari's Health: Joshua Iginla's Prophetic Message (Throwback Video) by BUSHHUNTER: 2:28pm On May 05, 2017
ONserious:
you're a lost soul, useless, sensless and clueless..youre daft! If you see something wrong with whatthe pastor said...the truth can't kill you broke ass scum!

Ur papa lost soul... Ediot!
Re: Buhari's Health: Joshua Iginla's Prophetic Message (Throwback Video) by BUSHHUNTER: 2:29pm On May 05, 2017
[quote author=Macmoni post=56234944]idiot no b wetin gud show m e talk
abi
ur health dey Pepe u??

Go die jare eleribu!
Re: Buhari's Health: Joshua Iginla's Prophetic Message (Throwback Video) by GeneralOjukwu: 2:32pm On May 05, 2017
Develpeast:

Let me explain things to you, this man of God might be predicting and not seeing but don't ever downplay the power of God's vision to men. The way he explained the whole scenario shows that he saw something and he is not predicting anything. Is this story not almost thesame as what is happening in aso villa today? are the northern elites not forcing him to stay behind and rule the country with the doctors flying into the country to fight for his health?

i know there are many false prophets in our time but when some people say things, objectively relate it with the present happenings before you castigate them or throw their words in the wind.

Mugabe is almost 95 years old and when he was even 80, he was not facing much health issues like buhari why didnt you say anything about him. you only call on obama. Obama spent 8 years ruling his country, do you think eight years is eight days? are the same way you were eight years ago? so much has changed about you. the only time there seem to minimal change in a man physique or stature is in his prime when the blood in his body is still flowing and fresh.

You were polite... i would accord you the same respect.

Let me be gentle about this, sir. All these "prophesies" I could have made them at the beginning of the year.

Sorry, but they seemed very ordinary to me. Healthwise, from the age of 45 as a black man, do you know you are advised to go for prostrate cancer screening annually?

Do you know how Blacks have genes predisposing them to diseases such as stroke, diabetes, heart failure, obesity etc?

Don't take my word for it, Chief. Google is your friend. I could very easily predict a 74 year old man with such stress levels would break down.

I have seen people 20 - 30 years old have strokes, much more a 70 year old.

Shalom!
Re: Buhari's Health: Joshua Iginla's Prophetic Message (Throwback Video) by bazzyblings: 2:48pm On May 05, 2017
BUSHHUNTER:

You are a fool . A very big one .. so it's bad to pray for him? No need to waste my mb on you . I can see you are a bush boy indeed ..
Re: Buhari's Health: Joshua Iginla's Prophetic Message (Throwback Video) by stoic6ix: 2:48pm On May 05, 2017
And how is that a prophecy? Thank God say my sense don dey load now...

Moving to the next post...
Re: Buhari's Health: Joshua Iginla's Prophetic Message (Throwback Video) by BUSHHUNTER: 2:50pm On May 05, 2017
bazzyblings:

You are a fool . A very big one .. so it's bad to pray for him? No need to waste my mb on you . I can see you are a bush boy indeed ..

Baba e bush boy
Re: Buhari's Health: Joshua Iginla's Prophetic Message (Throwback Video) by Otapipia: 3:04pm On May 05, 2017
MathsChic:
Utter nonsense. In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is the king. It doesn't matter if he sees no further than his nose. In a country where a significant subset cannot reason for themselves, the man who reasons only as far as his pocket commands attention.
You don't make any sense.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Does God Tell Us Who to Marry? / Pope Francis Swears-In Peter Okpaleke As Cardinal Of The Roman Catholic Church / Prophetic Picture Of The Year 2023 By Daniel Olukoya (G.O Mfm Worldwide)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.