Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,354 members, 7,815,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Tunde Bakare : A Rare Breed Of Hypocrites - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tunde Bakare : A Rare Breed Of Hypocrites (2823 Views)

Pastor Tunde Bakare Blasts Bourdillon And 2023 Presidential 'Hope-Fools' / Buhari’s Ministerial List: Pastor Tunde Bakare Reacts / Pastor Tunde Bakare Congratulates Atiku For Winning PDP Presidential Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tunde Bakare : A Rare Breed Of Hypocrites by newbornmacho(m): 10:14am On May 05, 2017
If this man , who used to have my admiration years ago, has any iota of decency he would either be marching in the streets calling for the resignation or impeachment of president Buhari , or he would retire from any form of work that involves instructing people.
For someone who saw everything evil , rightly, in a cabal hijacking government from Yaradua , who harassed the meek Jonathan, etc to sit on his hands now because his friend is involved is a very rare type of hypocrisy- the type that brings tears to the eyes of observers. Every remaining vestige of integrity is being stripped off this man.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tunde Bakare : A Rare Breed Of Hypocrites by Nobody: 10:22am On May 05, 2017
I couldn't comprehend

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tunde Bakare : A Rare Breed Of Hypocrites by Nkem4040: 10:23am On May 05, 2017
OP...did you forget he is an afonja?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tunde Bakare : A Rare Breed Of Hypocrites by soberdrunk(m): 10:32am On May 05, 2017
I am a yoruba man and an admirer of Pastor Tunde plus he is even my namesake but in all honesty this OP has a point, his silence on issues shows some level of favoritism......... angry

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tunde Bakare : A Rare Breed Of Hypocrites by asksteve(m): 10:35am On May 05, 2017
Its very shocking to note that he is still alive, in Nigeria and still pastoring his church.

I lost confidence in him some months after things started going beezark n all he did was ask people to be patient n sing the anthem about how the past govt errors cannot b corrected in a day.

Shockingly it almost 2yrs not a day n from d economy to cost of living has gone south n no protest or criticism.

I am tempted to ask:
What doe he preach on the pulpit?
How do his members look at him?
How does he feel abt himself?

Word of wisdom for preachers who have not rubbished demselves in politics, "Stay clear of Nigerian politics, if u don't want to ridicule yourself b4 God n men.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tunde Bakare : A Rare Breed Of Hypocrites by AZeD1(m): 10:38am On May 05, 2017
newbornmacho:
If this man , who used to have my admiration years ago, has any iota of decency he would either be marching in the streets calling for the resignation or impeachment of president Buhari , or he would retire from any form of work that involves instructing people.
For someone who saw everything evil , rightly, in a cabal hijacking government from Yaradua , who harassed the meek Jonathan, etc to sit on his hands now because his friend is involved is a very rare type of hypocrisy- the type that brings tears to the eyes of observers. Every remaining vestige of integrity is being stripped off this man.
Tunde Bakare has done his part. The question is what have you done? Does Tunde Bakare have 2 heads?

If Tunde Bakare decides to lead a protest, people like you would say he doing it because the next person in line is a Yoruba person.

So can you tell us what you did about the Yar'Adua situation and what you are doing about the Buhari situation?

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tunde Bakare : A Rare Breed Of Hypocrites by BENZINA(m): 10:44am On May 05, 2017
People like Tunde Bakare are set back to Christian religion. My view of him has turned worse with the continued events in Nigeria and considering how we got here presently

4 Likes

Re: Tunde Bakare : A Rare Breed Of Hypocrites by newbornmacho(m): 11:45am On May 05, 2017
Nkem4040:
OP...did you forget he is an afonja?
I don't really think his tribe has much to do with this. Fayose is a Yoruba man and has held to his convictions , and many others. Tunde Bakare is a disappointment , honestly.

10 Likes

Re: Tunde Bakare : A Rare Breed Of Hypocrites by tuscani: 12:16pm On May 05, 2017
I used to respect the man, but now it clear that the man is just like any other. Mam

9 Likes

Re: Tunde Bakare : A Rare Breed Of Hypocrites by hysteriabox(m): 12:22pm On May 05, 2017
AZeD1:

Tunde Bakare has done its part. The question is what have you done? Does Tunde Bakare have 2 heads?

If Tunde Bakare decides to lead a protest, people like you would say he doing it because the next person in line is a Yoruba person.

So can you tell us what you did about the Yar'Adua situation and what you are doing about the Buhari situation?

Abiiii. Make sense die

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tunde Bakare : A Rare Breed Of Hypocrites by plaetton: 12:25pm On May 05, 2017
newbornmacho:

Excellent points.

Don't forget Chris Okotie as well, who told his members that Buhari was the best thing for Nigeria.

And OH, OH. Don't forget that clown in Enugu called Mbaka as well. At one point, we couldn't see where his head ended and where Buhari's arse began.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tunde Bakare : A Rare Breed Of Hypocrites by Goke7: 12:25pm On May 05, 2017
AZeD1:

Tunde Bakare has done its part. The question is what have you done? Does Tunde Bakare have 2 heads?

chai, see finishing op, the joke is now on you, when are you leading the protest as prescribed by this wonderful post and advice

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tunde Bakare : A Rare Breed Of Hypocrites by Toketimt: 12:27pm On May 05, 2017
Fools abound on this thread and they surely got their inspiration from Reno.
Unlike Yaradua, Bakare has direct link to President Buhari. He is just a phone call away and he is far more knowledgeable about his current health status and not bound to share it with anyone. why should he go out and demand for it again?
Instead let those who dont know and serious about it go out and protest led by Reno. Why should it be bakare going out and protest always for ur pathetic state. Shameless lots.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tunde Bakare : A Rare Breed Of Hypocrites by plaetton: 12:30pm On May 05, 2017
newbornmacho:

I don't really think his tribe has much to do with this. Fayose is a Yoruba man and has held to his convictions , and many others. Tunde Bakare is a disappointment , honestly.
Exactly.
We have cowards and brave men in every tribe and in every community.
We have people who are loyal to their convictions and people who are only loyal to their personal interests also in every tribe.

Fayose, FFK and Wike, The TRIUMVIRATE, have represented their father's names and tribes most admirably.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tunde Bakare : A Rare Breed Of Hypocrites by quiverfull(m): 12:45pm On May 05, 2017
@Op, you went to press with your facts skewed. These are the true facts on ground:
At the time pastor Tunde Bakare called for the protests that forced the National Assembly to declare "the doctrine of necessity ", Yar'adua had not been seen in public alive for months, and it became evident that his wife Turai and a few others had hijacked power when Dora Akunyili (Bless her soul) held " that" press conference.
In this instance, Buhari is alive but ill. The current CBN governor, Emefiele still reported that he had a meeting with him this week.

And if I might ask, who was the major beneficiary of the march pastor Bakare called for? Was it not Jonathan? And you call him an "afonja".

And without revealing my sources, I know for certain that Buhari had a meeting with pastor Bakare on Monday this week.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tunde Bakare : A Rare Breed Of Hypocrites by Nukilia: 12:47pm On May 05, 2017
The day I saw him doing fundraising for the building of a new church and El Rufai was also seated, then I knew everyone's actually fighting for their own pocket and not for the masses.
grin

All those leading the protest then are now fixed somewhere in this government. Wait till election period before you see them crawling out of their shells, posting long articles on Nairaland and forming activists.. grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tunde Bakare : A Rare Breed Of Hypocrites by Nkem4040: 12:50pm On May 05, 2017
newbornmacho:

Fayose is not an Afonja. There is a difference between Yoruba and Afonja.

3 Likes

Re: Tunde Bakare : A Rare Breed Of Hypocrites by CarlosTheJackal: 12:57pm On May 05, 2017
Toketimt:
Fools abound on this thread and they surely got their inspiration from Reno.
Unlike Yaradua, Bakare has direct link to President Buhari. He is just a phone call away and he is far more knowledgeable about his current health status and not bound to share it with anyone. why should he go out and demand for it again?
Instead let those who dont know and serious about it go out and protest led by Reno. Why should it be bakare going out and protest always for ur pathetic state. Shameless lots.
So Tunde Bakare has Buhari phone number right now and he spoke with him recently grin

I know you are the guy manning BMC security gate so your access to information is mostly hearsay and eavesdropping.

Demdem can never cha

6 Likes

Re: Tunde Bakare : A Rare Breed Of Hypocrites by ephi123(f): 1:12pm On May 05, 2017
CarlosTheJackal:
So Tunde Bakare has Buhari phone number right now and he spoke with him recently grin

I know you are the guy manning BMC security gate so your access to information is mostly hearsay and eavesdropping.

Demdem can never cha

rotflmaooooo grin grin This shot is severe!

6 Likes

Re: Tunde Bakare : A Rare Breed Of Hypocrites by CarlosTheJackal: 1:19pm On May 05, 2017
ephi123:

rotflmaooooo grin grin This shot is severe!
Demdem deserve everything heaped on him. That guy can abuse for Africa

2 Likes

Re: Tunde Bakare : A Rare Breed Of Hypocrites by ephi123(f): 1:20pm On May 05, 2017
CarlosTheJackal:
Demdem deserve everything heaped on him. That guy can abuse for Africa

Loool! I don't know who he is, too many multiple monikers on NL these days..

2 Likes

Re: Tunde Bakare : A Rare Breed Of Hypocrites by ephi123(f): 1:22pm On May 05, 2017
Nukilia:
The day I saw him doing fundraising for the building of a new church and El Rufai was also seated, then I knew everyone's actually fighting for their own pocket and not for the masses.
grin

All those leading the protest then are now fixed somewhere in this government. Wait till election period before you see them crawling out of their shells, posting long articles on Nairaland and forming activists.. grin

Hmmm. Imagine the combination. Yet people will come online to defend these people, who don't give a hoot about them.

2 Likes

Re: Tunde Bakare : A Rare Breed Of Hypocrites by gberra: 1:22pm On May 05, 2017
Nkem4040:

Fayose is not an Afonja. There is a difference between Yoruba and Afonja.
May Sango, the god of thunder strike down every Osu skulls trying to create a dichotomy between Yoruba & Afonja.

We are proudly Afonja & so are we proudly identified with a man who lived & died a warrior. Never have we seen on this forum where anyone of you have referred yourself as "Osu, Ohu, or wawa" with pride. We await the day you shall tag yourselves as such.

Y'all talking bullsh!t about Bakare are so freaking Mad. The slaves of the nation are here talking bullsh!t, what has anyone of your corksucker political leaders or activists ever done?

Igbos are Stupid tongue

2 Likes

Re: Tunde Bakare : A Rare Breed Of Hypocrites by CarlosTheJackal: 1:24pm On May 05, 2017
ephi123:

Loool! I don't know who he is, too many multiple monikers on NL these days..
If you were around during the election period you will know the vulgar demdem that can abuse you to the extent your soul will take Leave of your body

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare : A Rare Breed Of Hypocrites by ephi123(f): 1:28pm On May 05, 2017
CarlosTheJackal:
If you were around during the election period you will know the vulgar demdem that can abuse you to the extent your soul will take Leave of your body

Lol!! He must have a really bad mouth.

2 Likes

Re: Tunde Bakare : A Rare Breed Of Hypocrites by newbornmacho(m): 2:10pm On May 05, 2017
Shameless coward calling himself a pastor, let me hear him open his mouth again to talk about corruption. Nonsense. They deceived the nation to vote for a sick man and now he is hiding If na Jonathan now e for get liver.

2 Likes

Re: Tunde Bakare : A Rare Breed Of Hypocrites by ephi123(f): 2:50pm On May 05, 2017
[s]
gberra:
A class act lunacy on exhibit. Do not underestimate this little girl, she's got those episodic moments in her.

When El rufai goes to church, he's not an Islamist but " a combination "? ... The intimidating profile of this "combination " (el rufai & bakare) would make you dream to be their dog attendant.

Igbos are fools tongue
[/s]

Attention seeker, you are still crying miserably about instead of facing your jamb. Olodo.

6 Likes

Re: Tunde Bakare : A Rare Breed Of Hypocrites by gberra: 3:05pm On May 05, 2017
ephi123:
[s][/s]

Attention seeker, you are still crying miserably about instead of facing your jamb. Olodo.
Such a jackass!.. Who u epp?.. Does your attention pay my bills?.. Let the message sink in your skull; Stop being a dirtbag! shocked

Igbos are dirtbags tongue

2 Likes

Re: Tunde Bakare : A Rare Breed Of Hypocrites by ephi123(f): 3:07pm On May 05, 2017
^^Illiterates everywhere. It's not me you will bring to your lowlife level. Continue crying.

4 Likes

Re: Tunde Bakare : A Rare Breed Of Hypocrites by Toketimt: 3:59pm On May 05, 2017
CarlosTheJackal:

Demdem can never cha

u sound daft here u know? even fools knows that Buhari and Bakare remain as 5 and 6 till date. Can u swear on the life of a loved one of urs over ur BMC security gate if indeed u are sure of urself?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sincere Apologies On Katsina Bye-election Misinformation / Nigerian Army Shoot IPOB Members In Umuahia / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.