Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,358 members, 7,836,463 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Don Jazzy Replies Peter Okoye On Sponsoring His Wedding With Linda Ikeji - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy Replies Peter Okoye On Sponsoring His Wedding With Linda Ikeji (86523 Views)

Cynthia Morgan Demands For Her Money From Jude Okoye On Instagram Live / #RudeBoy : Paul Okoye Celebrates Jude Okoye On His Birthday - Pictures / Peter Okoye Celebrates Anita Okoye On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Jazzy Replies Peter Okoye On Sponsoring His Wedding With Linda Ikeji by DexteryJoe(m): 4:46pm On May 05, 2017
alryt, so am also stalking and tryna date and engage a girl lyk that, Pls put my own story too on Front page or else, wld sue u for discrimination
Re: Don Jazzy Replies Peter Okoye On Sponsoring His Wedding With Linda Ikeji by merrijosh(m): 5:08pm On May 05, 2017
GloriaNinja:
undecided DON JAZZY AND HIS BIG HEAD IS EVEN FUNNIER THAN AY'S COMEDY CAREER.

Babe you make me laff..FUNNIER THAN AY'S COMERY CAREER grin
GloriaNinja:
undecided DON JAZZY AND HIS BIG HEAD IS EVEN FUNNIER THAN AY'S COMEDY CAREER.

Babe you make me laff..FUNNIER THAN AY'S COMERY CAREER? Even you funny pass Ay.
Re: Don Jazzy Replies Peter Okoye On Sponsoring His Wedding With Linda Ikeji by HaneefahRN(f): 5:13pm On May 05, 2017
Lolz, only humerus reply? what of femur? grin
Re: Don Jazzy Replies Peter Okoye On Sponsoring His Wedding With Linda Ikeji by lilsaint44(m): 5:21pm On May 05, 2017
who posted this shit? angrywho posted this shit?
Re: Don Jazzy Replies Peter Okoye On Sponsoring His Wedding With Linda Ikeji by overlord77: 5:26pm On May 05, 2017
opeyemiieblog:
lol.... dis don Na comedian

funny Comedy for 18+

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbFyb-pbPG0&feature=youtu.be

This DTJ comedy is dryer than a desert, damn!
Re: Don Jazzy Replies Peter Okoye On Sponsoring His Wedding With Linda Ikeji by Nature8(m): 5:36pm On May 05, 2017
Chimaritoponcho:
We igbos always support our brothers so ayam not suprised

Quote me if your father is a bastard

Lol.. grin
Re: Don Jazzy Replies Peter Okoye On Sponsoring His Wedding With Linda Ikeji by MarieSucre(f): 5:43pm On May 05, 2017
Humerus ko Clavicle ni
Re: Don Jazzy Replies Peter Okoye On Sponsoring His Wedding With Linda Ikeji by Mujtahida: 5:48pm On May 05, 2017
Linda Ikeji is the board over which this two guys are playing this humorous ping pong. Who knows? She might be hurting from all this.
Re: Don Jazzy Replies Peter Okoye On Sponsoring His Wedding With Linda Ikeji by Idonki(f): 6:04pm On May 05, 2017
Good smiley
Re: Don Jazzy Replies Peter Okoye On Sponsoring His Wedding With Linda Ikeji by sshalom(m): 6:05pm On May 05, 2017
At least all the celebrities are happy for Banky W and Adesuwa!
Re: Don Jazzy Replies Peter Okoye On Sponsoring His Wedding With Linda Ikeji by marisdgreat(f): 6:18pm On May 05, 2017
Damilare5882:
grin...like you do in drugs too ..... Eze ndi WEED(IGBO)....
Like u also do in ritual killings, dirty like pigs, rapes, yahoo and breeding of children like rats. Awon afonja omo jatijati like u grin grin grin grin grin cool
Re: Don Jazzy Replies Peter Okoye On Sponsoring His Wedding With Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 6:18pm On May 05, 2017
P-Square wan COLLABO [what are friends for?] do d do don baba J. wink
Re: Don Jazzy Replies Peter Okoye On Sponsoring His Wedding With Linda Ikeji by Asidiq23(m): 6:19pm On May 05, 2017
solid3:
I just wish a good man will marry this adorable Linda Ikeji.
Oh you have a good heart,you can ask one of your uncles to go for her
Re: Don Jazzy Replies Peter Okoye On Sponsoring His Wedding With Linda Ikeji by opeyemiieblog(m): 7:55pm On May 05, 2017
overlord77:

This DTJ comedy is dryer than a desert, damn!
haaaha bros.... at least correct his mistakes nah no condemn am finally nah.... at least he try something

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy Replies Peter Okoye On Sponsoring His Wedding With Linda Ikeji by Damilare5882(m): 8:06pm On May 05, 2017
marisdgreat:

Like u also do in ritual killings, dirty like pigs, rapes, yahoo and breeding of children like rats. Awon afonja omo jatijati like u grin grin grin grin grin cool
I checked your profile pic and i gave up ...don't ask me y ?? Or else you might end up commiting sucide and I don't wanna be responsible for cyber bully crime ...just go and sleep
Re: Don Jazzy Replies Peter Okoye On Sponsoring His Wedding With Linda Ikeji by PunditAfrica(m): 8:56pm On May 05, 2017
teekay213:
Don jazzy can't stand her smelly puzzi.
You are mad,, very mad..

That is irresponsible of u to say
Re: Don Jazzy Replies Peter Okoye On Sponsoring His Wedding With Linda Ikeji by apollo13(m): 10:11pm On May 05, 2017
Damilare5882:
grin...like you do in drugs too ..... Eze ndi WEED(IGBO)....
Nice one bro! Proudly Yoruba. Gbosa for u!!!

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Replies Peter Okoye On Sponsoring His Wedding With Linda Ikeji by GloriaNinja(f): 10:13pm On May 05, 2017
merrijosh:

grin
merrijosh:

Re: Don Jazzy Replies Peter Okoye On Sponsoring His Wedding With Linda Ikeji by teekay213(m): 11:23pm On May 05, 2017
Maromark:

Na small pikin sense dey worry you. I am ashame of u
ashame of who?ur papa because he gave birth to you.
Re: Don Jazzy Replies Peter Okoye On Sponsoring His Wedding With Linda Ikeji by Chimaritoponcho: 12:00am On May 06, 2017
DanseMacabre:

Bro, are you okay? You sound hurt.
I thought i said no one should quote meundecided
Re: Don Jazzy Replies Peter Okoye On Sponsoring His Wedding With Linda Ikeji by Chimaritoponcho: 12:01am On May 06, 2017
hillsure9:
If you are not willing to risk the usual, you will have to settle for the ordinary, thank God for success in todays fixed game on even when the outcome of the game is known. you can view won ticket for you gratification. Also tomorrow fixed ll be out in the morning.
Play it on bet9ja and i will gladly patronise you
Re: Don Jazzy Replies Peter Okoye On Sponsoring His Wedding With Linda Ikeji by omaigala12(m): 12:04am On May 06, 2017
iamtewwy:
See as donjazzy don take style curve linda Eyaaah i just they pity for her...nobdoy wants to marry her
U d pity for woman Wey use 500mil buy house
Woman wey Forbes recognise as d highest paid blogger in Africa
Bros I pity for you
Re: Don Jazzy Replies Peter Okoye On Sponsoring His Wedding With Linda Ikeji by thonyokun(m): 7:04am On May 06, 2017
[quote author=MadManTalking post=56237730][/quote]
Now ,I believe you're truly a madman talking.
Re: Don Jazzy Replies Peter Okoye On Sponsoring His Wedding With Linda Ikeji by Mannie92(m): 8:12am On May 06, 2017
If that be the case...change or work on those characters...they ain't funny!
opeyemiieblog:
but bros commend us small nah.... at least we try just correct us on our mistakes
Re: Don Jazzy Replies Peter Okoye On Sponsoring His Wedding With Linda Ikeji by opeyemiieblog(m): 4:03pm On May 06, 2017
Mannie92:
If that be the case...change or work on those characters...they ain't funny!
ok boss tanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Bidemi Kosoko Had Sex For N2m With My Husband, He Took Her Nude Photos" - Lady / Lola Omotayo Breaks Silence On "Using Juju To Split P'square's Family" / Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Spotted Together In Public For The 1st Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.