Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,922 members, 7,817,702 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

What Does The Bible Say About Sex Before Marriage? - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Does The Bible Say About Sex Before Marriage? (48999 Views)

Please, No Sex Before Marriage Is NEVER A Scam / Sharon Oyakhilome: Phillip Frimpong & I Never Had Sex Before Marriage / "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Does The Bible Say About Sex Before Marriage? by villavic(m): 8:20am On May 08, 2017
uzolexis:

depends on the "something"
'a private chat' would you?
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Sex Before Marriage? by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:35am On May 12, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

What does the Bible say about sex before marriage? Is it a sin for two people who are in love to have sex before marriage?

Check out the answer from the suggested link below:

https://www.gotquestions.org/sex-before-marriage.html
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Sex Before Marriage? by zeongeon: 12:37pm On May 12, 2017
if you have testimonies on the supernatural or your interested in the supernatural then you may want to join this whatsapp community were we seek to discuss things rarely discussed from divine healing, angelic experiences, Astra projection, restoration etc.. Share your stories, talk about strange but true events and also learn too.

use the link below to join

https://chat dot whatsapp dot com/4tmUk0OkFhU9zTGb1Zpq3v
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Sex Before Marriage? by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:56pm On May 15, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

Here is a clue: many great men of the bible had baby mamas, mistresses and concubines (which they were NOT married to), and they were not viewed as sinners by god (check Abraham, king David, King Solomon etc)...

So it is very simple: so long as the babe is NOT married to another man, it is NOT a sin.

Do you also pray that what befell their families as a result should happen to you? undecided
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Sex Before Marriage? by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:35pm On May 15, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

Do you also pray that what befell their families as a result should happen to you? undecided

Sorry, I don't pray, I prefer to live in the REAL world.
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Sex Before Marriage? by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:44pm On May 16, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

Sorry, I don't pray, I prefer to live in the REAL world.

"I don't pray" is like saying "I don't breath" and you know that its only the dead that don't breath. Are you a dead man walking? undecided
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Sex Before Marriage? by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:15pm On May 16, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

"I don't pray" is like saying "I don't breath have a BRAIN" and you know that its only the dead that don't breath intelligent ones that can use their BRAIN . Are you a dead free man walking? undecided

FIXED
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Sex Before Marriage? by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:05pm On May 22, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

FIXED

So you believe you have a brain. Have you ever seen it to be sure it even exists? undecided
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Sex Before Marriage? by chinos20(m): 8:06pm On May 22, 2017
it is evil
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Sex Before Marriage? by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:28am On May 23, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

So you believe you have a brain. Have you ever seen it to be sure it even exists? undecided

The fact that I don't need a fraudster/thief in robe to DICTATE what I can/can't do in my life, is a confirmation that I have a functioning brain, used to control my life.... Compared to y'all brainwashed follow-follow sheep.

1 Like

Re: What Does The Bible Say About Sex Before Marriage? by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:30am On May 23, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

The fact that I don't need a fraudster/thief in robe to DICTATE what I can/can't do in my life, is a confirmation that I have a functioning brain, used to control my life.... Compared to y'all brainwashed follow-follow sheep.

So you have not seen your brain yet you believe it exists? Do you also believe this brain is intelligently designed? undecided
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Sex Before Marriage? by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:41am On May 23, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

So you have not seen your brain yet you believe it exists? Do you also believe this brain is intelligently designed? undecided

As usual, selfish religious hypocrisy at his highest, by brainwashed sheep... Here you are claiming that i dont
have a brain because I have not seen it, yet you deluded bunch of people live your whole miserable EXISTENCE based on an "invisible" man in the sky and the "invisible" paradise of afterlife that he will welcome you in (provided you give 10% of your income, of course!), bwaaaah PRICELESS!

1 Like

Re: What Does The Bible Say About Sex Before Marriage? by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:30am On May 24, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

As usual, selfish religious hypocrisy at his highest, by brainwashed sheep... Here you are claiming that i dont
have a brain because I have not seen it, yet you deluded bunch of people live your whole miserable EXISTENCE based on an "invisible" man in the sky and the "invisible" paradise of afterlife that he will welcome you in (provided you give 10% of your income, of course!), bwaaaah PRICELESS!

If you say God doesn't exist because you have not seen Him then invariably you must accede that your brain does not exist since you have not seen it. Simples! wink
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Sex Before Marriage? by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:17am On May 24, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

If you say God doesn't exist because you have not seen Him then invariably you must accede that your brain does not exist since you have not seen it. Simples! wink

Stop writing rubbish online, I only said that having premarital sex is not a sin, and that you are a bunch of brainwashed sheep following fraudster/thieves in robe.

So, stick to the issue at hand or be quiet instead of writing nonsense.

1 Like

Re: What Does The Bible Say About Sex Before Marriage? by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:52am On May 24, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

Stop writing rubbish online, I only said that having premarital sex is not a sin, and that you are a bunch of brainwashed sheep following fraudster/thieves in robe.

So, stick to the issue at hand or be quiet instead of writing nonsense.

Wasn't it you that changed and twisted my post by saying that you don't pray because you have a brain? Tell us I pray, if this your brain is intelligently designed or is it as a result of random chemicals? shocked
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Sex Before Marriage? by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:57am On May 24, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

Wasn't it you that changed and twisted my post by saying that you don't pray because you have a brain? Tell us I pray, if this your brain is intelligently designed or is it as a result of random chemicals? shocked

Again, I live in the real world. I dont believe in foolish miracles and other nonsense that fraudsters/thieves in robe ask you follow-follow sheep to do. You are so clueless and gullible that you can't even read your damn bible by yourselves. So, NO I don't need to pray, like you miserable people expecting miracles, and instead i act upon life and use my brain to solve issues.

2 Likes

Re: What Does The Bible Say About Sex Before Marriage? by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:01pm On May 24, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

Again, I live in the real world. I dont believe in foolish miracles and other nonsense that fraudsters/thieves in robe ask you follow-follow sheep to do. You are so clueless and gullible that you can't even read your damn bible by yourselves. So, NO I don't need to pray, like you miserable people expecting miracles, and instead i act upon life and use my brain to solve issues.

If you really have a clue of what you are on about you would have figured out how exactly life started and who designed your brain. undecided
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Sex Before Marriage? by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:39pm On May 24, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

If you really have a clue of what you are on about you would have figured out how exactly life started and who designed your brain. undecided

Stop writing rubbish... living in the real world and not expecting BS miracles, has absolutely NOTHING to do with the nonsense you wrote above. If there is a issue in my life, I fix it AND CERTAINLY DONT PRAY FOR MIRACLES, like you fools. If I am sick, I go see a doctor, AND CERTAINLY DONT PRAY FOR MIRACLES, like you gullible people.

My life is in my own hands and don't need a bastard in robe telling me how to live my life (while giving him 10%), simply because I have a damn brain!

1 Like

Re: What Does The Bible Say About Sex Before Marriage? by ArcToyin(m): 10:14pm On May 25, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

Here is a clue: many great men of the bible had baby mamas, mistresses and concubines (which they were NOT married to), and they were not viewed as sinners by god (check Abraham, king David, King Solomon etc)...

So it is very simple: so long as the babe is NOT married to another man, it is NOT a sin.
False reference
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Sex Before Marriage? by ArcToyin(m): 10:37pm On May 25, 2017
[quote author=nifemi25 post=56244513][/quote]
Because is not sealed. Do you open sealed rice to Cook the content without paying?
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Sex Before Marriage? by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:55pm On May 25, 2017
ArcToyin:

False reference

I have extensively gave my views on the issue through this thread... So educate yourself by reading through the whole thread and, unless you have something intelligent AND valuable to bring to this issue, don't waste my time quoting me.
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Sex Before Marriage? by ArcToyin(m): 7:58am On May 26, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

I have extensively gave my views on the issue through this thread... So educate yourself by reading through the whole thread and, unless you have something intelligent AND valuable to bring to this issue, don't waste my time quoting me.
See proud talk. Did you know the numbers of year God left Abraham because of His affairs with another woman? Didn't you come across the consequence of David's extramarital affair wit Bathsheba? Solomon, did you see the warning God gave before hand about marrying multiple wives? Pls, go and read your bible very well with absolute submission to God. Cheers
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Sex Before Marriage? by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:39pm On May 26, 2017
ArcToyin:

See proud talk. Did you know the numbers of year God left Abraham because of His affairs with another woman? Didn't you come across the consequence of David's extramarital affair wit Bathsheba? Solomon, did you see the warning God gave before hand about marrying multiple wives? Pls, go and read your bible very well with absolute submission to God. Cheers

Thanks for confirming what I have been saying all along.... To have multiple wives/babymamas/mistresses etc is NOT a sin in the eyes of god, only having sex with a "married" woman is.

1 Like

Re: What Does The Bible Say About Sex Before Marriage? by ArcToyin(m): 10:20am On May 27, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

Thanks for confirming what I have been saying all along.... To have multiple wives/babymamas/mistresses etc is NOT a sin in the eyes of god, only having sex with a "married" woman is.
It can't be a sin to god but it is a sin to God.
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Sex Before Marriage? by Herhmjay(m): 11:25pm On May 29, 2017
[quote author=labanji post=56292918]

I can't be playing with fire because I don't follow the bible.
Bible is meant for brainwashed fools like you[/quote

The reason why I'm not going to reply back Is because u have a better punishment waiting for u.
In Hell
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Sex Before Marriage? by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:50am On Jun 13, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

Stop writing rubbish... living in the real world and not expecting BS miracles, has absolutely NOTHING to do with the nonsense you wrote above. If there is a issue in my life, I fix it AND CERTAINLY DONT PRAY FOR MIRACLES, like you fools. If I am sick, I go see a doctor, AND CERTAINLY DONT PRAY FOR MIRACLES, like you gullible people.

My life is in my own hands and don't need a bastard in robe telling me how to live my life (while giving him 10%), simply because I have a damn brain!

What happens when the doctors can no longer help and you have reached your tether end? undecided
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Sex Before Marriage? by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:54pm On Jun 23, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

What happens when the doctors can no longer help and you have reached your tether end? undecided

Then each and everyone should accept that it has reached the moment when you accept that ITS ALL OVER.
But here is an important clue: if you start praying for god/jesus for miracle, and nothing happens, then accept that this god of yours is a myth or simply useless when needed.

The reason religion are turned into follow-follow sheep is because some fraudster in robe will lie to you saying that by paying him, they will heal you, and most of you desperate lot fall for the scam (dead men can't get refund).
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Sex Before Marriage? by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:46pm On Jul 26, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

Then each and everyone should accept that it has reached the moment when you accept that ITS ALL OVER.
But here is an important clue: if you start praying for god/jesus for miracle, and nothing happens, then accept that this god of yours is a myth or simply useless when needed.

The reason religion are turned into follow-follow sheep is because some fraudster in robe will lie to you saying that by paying him, they will heal you, and most of you desperate lot fall for the scam (dead men can't get refund).

Christians believe in the God of hope and with Him all things are possible, without Him you are doomed.
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Sex Before Marriage? by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:06pm On Jul 26, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

Christians believe in the God of hope and with Him all things are possible, without Him you are doomed.

go tell that to the millions of hardened god fearing xtians who die each year from illnesses and whatever nonsense.... but hey, if you believe that praying to some invisible god (instead of accepting your fate), is the way to solve this issue, then fair enough , MR DREAMER!
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Sex Before Marriage? by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:37pm On Aug 09, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

go tell that to the millions of hardened god fearing xtians who die each year from illnesses and whatever nonsense.... but hey, if you believe that praying to some invisible god (instead of accepting your fate), is the way to solve this issue, then fair enough , MR DREAMER!

Millions of believers have got answers to prayers. All things are possible to those who believe. If you are an unbeliever your chances are limited.

1 Like

Re: What Does The Bible Say About Sex Before Marriage? by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:57pm On Aug 10, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

Millions of believers have got answers to prayers. All things are possible to those who believe. If you are an unbeliever your chances are limited.

ARRANT NONSENSE!!!!
its called LIFE, and prayers have absolutely NOTHING to do with it.... some people (who dont pray) will have the exact same positive answers, duh!
NOBODY'S chance is limited, this is where you narrow minded sheep are losing the plot.
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Sex Before Marriage? by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:56pm On Aug 10, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

ARRANT NONSENSE!!!!
its called LIFE, and prayers have absolutely NOTHING to do with it.... some people (who dont pray) will have the exact same positive answers, duh!
NOBODY'S chance is limited, this is where you narrow minded sheep are losing the plot.

Am not saying believers are better than unbelievers what I am saying is that the believers are better off. cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Top 10 International Christian Footballers Committed To The Faith / Abuja Residents Decry Indecent Dressing In Places Of Worship / Maiduguri EYN Church Members Still Worship At The Demolished Premises (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.