Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,669 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Evils Of One Of The Sufi Tariqa – Tijaniyyah.... - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Evils Of One Of The Sufi Tariqa – Tijaniyyah.... (6726 Views)

Graduation Ceremony: Warning Against The Evils / Evils Of Music / Greeting In Islam And Evils Of Prostration In Greeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Evils Of One Of The Sufi Tariqa – Tijaniyyah.... by Nobody: 9:08pm On May 05, 2017
Copied

EVILS OF TIJANIYYAH

1) It's mentioned in FAT'HU RABBAANY page 60,that; praying salat in Zaawiyyah of shehu(their sheikh)is better than praying in Makkah, because it's mandatory for Allah to accept it.

(2) It's mentioned in YAKUTATIL-FAREEDAH page 5 that: Tijjani's position is more superior to 40 prophets in Al-jannah(paradise ).

(3) It's mentioned in Al-Fauzu Wannajat page 891 that: Their Waliyy (Sheikh)used to come out from their graves to answer the prayers of those in need.

(4) It's mentioned in Jawaahirul-Ma'a on page 631 that: One Salaatil-Faatihi (their invented prayer on prophet)equals six thousand(6000)Al-Qur'aan in recitation.

(5) It's mentioned in Akhwalil-Adillati wal-Barahin page 751 that: Has it not be for Tijjani, all the creatures wouldn't have lived,and he(Tijjani )is the caliph(Successor)of the prophet.

(6) It's mentioned by Sheikh Ibrahim Inyas or IB that: He is the soul of all the creatures, without him they can't live. Reference: Afdalul-Wasaa'il page 181. written by ILYAS Tukur, and was printed in Egypt.

(7) It's mentioned in Al-khulaasatu Al-Wafiyyah page 16,written by Muhammad Sa'ad, which was printed in Sudan, that: All the honours and positions Hadithul-Qudisi has,Salaatil Faatihi also has it,because they're equal in degrees. ( Hadithul-Qudisi is the Hadith revealed to the prophet Muhammad (Peace be Upon him) directly from Allah not through the angel Jibril)

(8 ) It's mentioned in Yakhtatil-Fareedah page 11 that: All the demeanor,disposement and behaviors (Tasarruf in Arabic)of all the creatures in the heavens and the earth is the works and doing of Ahmad Tijjani.

(9) It's mentioned in Kitaabu Mauludi Tijjany page 43,written by Muhammad Shankidiyy' that:The beautiful name of Allah "Al-Baasitu"(The-Extender)is for Tijjani i.e he too has that power and quality to extend.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Evils Of One Of The Sufi Tariqa – Tijaniyyah.... by Empiree: 2:53am On May 07, 2017
Copy/paste stuff without proper research?. Chai, you must be really pained by huge turnout in recent maulud in ilorin. A dumb dumb fellow with 10 kobo brain would even know these are off their contents.

well, I am not tijjaniya but dont you think you should ask yourself first before posting copy copy "how could these be when there are great tijani ulama, didnt they see these things?", did they not go through these books?, are they not aware of these things and yet still follow the path?. These are serious questions you should ask yourself before posting

2 Likes

Re: Evils Of One Of The Sufi Tariqa – Tijaniyyah.... by shawl: 9:17am On May 07, 2017
^
Whatever happened to the fear of bearing false witness in people's hearts nowadays.

2 Likes

Re: Evils Of One Of The Sufi Tariqa – Tijaniyyah.... by Alennsar(f): 8:14pm On May 07, 2017
LOL empiree please bring your own proof if it's a copy nd paste note.
Re: Evils Of One Of The Sufi Tariqa – Tijaniyyah.... by Empiree: 8:29pm On May 07, 2017
Alennsar:
LOL empi.ree please bring your own proof if it's a copy nd paste note.
Lol....I knew someone would ask. When i saw this thread, common sense tells me this is cheapshot cheesy grin As much as i hate defending group,i know op's intention is to trash sufis altogether. So he thinks once he succeeds this one, he don finish sufism grin grin

I already sent his thread to tijani ppl. And a brother who really is a silent NL troll without making comment, a very knowledgeable and humble brother, he already expatiate grin grin I decided not to say anything until time is right cheesy grin

The brother was just shaking his head like this op is ignorant and not interested in learning anything. Besides, when i researched his op, i realized he copied it from folk like him cheesy grin, , a saudi looking man shocked grin cheesy who doesnt want to hear anything beyond salafism cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Evils Of One Of The Sufi Tariqa – Tijaniyyah.... by OLAJADON: 8:32pm On May 07, 2017
Allah knows best.
Re: Evils Of One Of The Sufi Tariqa – Tijaniyyah.... by Alennsar(f): 8:37pm On May 07, 2017
Empiree:
Lol....I knew someone would ask. When i saw this thread, common sense tells me this is cheapshot cheesy grin As much as i hate defending group,i know op's intention is to trash sufis altogether. So he thinks once he succeeds this one, he don finish sufism grin grin

I already sent his thread to tijani ppl. And a brother who really is a silent NL troll without making comment, a very knowledgeable and humble brother, he already expatiate grin grin I decided not to say anything until time is right cheesy grin

The brother was just shaking his head like this op is ignorant and not interested in learning anything. Besides, when i researched his op, i realized he copied it from folk like him cheesy grin, , a saudi looking man shocked grin cheesy who doesnt want to hear anything beyond salafism cheesy cheesy grin

you see according to law bfore claiming dat sum1 is wrong there must be a proof. is dis your proof?
Re: Evils Of One Of The Sufi Tariqa – Tijaniyyah.... by Empiree: 8:56pm On May 07, 2017
Alennsar:

you see according to law bfore claiming dat sum1 is wrong there must be a proof. is dis your proof?
Lol..i havent even posted rebuttal. I was just talking how i felt upon reading his text LOL. I already have some explanations. So i am posting them at my convenience. I am under no obligation.

My earlier post was meant to tell you that no muslim would read op and not condemning the "evidences" he provided as "un islamic" or still remain the the group. But despite, the group keeps growing....goes to show you there is more to op's cheapshot. I will not alter the explanations sent to me to show you that the brother follows this thread secretly.
Re: Evils Of One Of The Sufi Tariqa – Tijaniyyah.... by carinmom(f): 10:30am On May 09, 2017
AbdelKabir:
Copied

EVILS OF TIJANIYYAH

1) It's mentioned in FAT'HU RABBAANY page 60,that; praying salat in Zaawiyyah of shehu(their sheikh)is better than praying in Makkah, because it's mandatory for Allah to accept it.

(2) It's mentioned in YAKUTATIL-FAREEDAH page 5 that: Tijjani's position is more superior to 40 prophets in Al-jannah(paradise ).

(3) It's mentioned in Al-Fauzu Wannajat page 891 that: Their Waliyy (Sheikh)used to come out from their graves to answer the prayers of those in need.

(4) It's mentioned in Jawaahirul-Ma'a on page 631 that: One Salaatil-Faatihi (their invented prayer on prophet)equals six thousand(6000)Al-Qur'aan in recitation.

(5) It's mentioned in Akhwalil-Adillati wal-Barahin page 751 that: Has it not be for Tijjani, all the creatures wouldn't have lived,and he(Tijjani )is the caliph(Successor)of the prophet.

(6) It's mentioned by Sheikh Ibrahim Inyas or IB that: He is the soul of all the creatures, without him they can't live. Reference: Afdalul-Wasaa'il page 181. written by ILYAS Tukur, and was printed in Egypt.

(7) It's mentioned in Al-khulaasatu Al-Wafiyyah page 16,written by Muhammad Sa'ad, which was printed in Sudan, that: All the honours and positions Hadithul-Qudisi has,Salaatil Faatihi also has it,because they're equal in degrees. ( Hadithul-Qudisi is the Hadith revealed to the prophet Muhammad (Peace be Upon him) directly from Allah not through the angel Jibril)

(8 ) It's mentioned in Yakhtatil-Fareedah page 11 that: All the demeanor,disposement and behaviors (Tasarruf in Arabic)of all the creatures in the heavens and the earth is the works and doing of Ahmad Tijjani.

(9) It's mentioned in Kitaabu Mauludi Tijjany page 43,written by Muhammad Shankidiyy' that:The beautiful name of Allah "Al-Baasitu"(The-Extender)is for Tijjani i.e he too has that power and quality to extend.

There is also another one that their Sheiks always mention verbally during tafsir that on the day of judgement Inyass will wear a gown that has 70,000 pockets, and each pocket can contain 70,000 people and he will sneak with them into Jannah without being seen by Allah SWT, ( wa'iyadhu billaah).

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Evils Of One Of The Sufi Tariqa – Tijaniyyah.... by Demmzy15(m): 11:53am On May 09, 2017
carinmom:

There is also another one that their Sheiks always mention verbally during tafsir that on the day of judgement Inyass will wear a gown that has 70,000 pockets, and each pocket can contain 70,000 people and he will sneak with them into Jannah without being seen by Allah SWT, ( wa'iyadhu billaah).
Uktee sorry for laughing but it's very funny! grin grin They're indirectly abusing Allaah, SubhanAllaah!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Evils Of One Of The Sufi Tariqa – Tijaniyyah.... by carinmom(f): 12:01pm On May 09, 2017
Demmzy15:
Uktee sorry for laughing but it's very funny! grin grin They're indirectly abusing Allaah, SubhanAllaah!

Wallahi my brother, those peeps have really gone astray.

1 Like

Re: Evils Of One Of The Sufi Tariqa – Tijaniyyah.... by FriendNG: 12:48pm On May 09, 2017
You're right. Those claims in the original post are valid. Whoever is arguing can go and check the book reference.
Re: Evils Of One Of The Sufi Tariqa – Tijaniyyah.... by Empiree: 1:37pm On May 09, 2017
^^

Yes they are mostly valid except for#1 which is twisted. But you don't think all these are out of context? Just like we have some solitary ahadith that got our eyes rolling until we look for tafsir of them?

All those great ulama were misguided bcus of these? shocked shocked you think they didn't see these texts?. What op did is exactly what non-Muslims do to Islamic texts.

Actually I like the way they are coded. It challenges my curiosity. So i have got some of them decoded for me cheesy
Re: Evils Of One Of The Sufi Tariqa – Tijaniyyah.... by FriendNG: 1:57pm On May 09, 2017
^^^ Are these hadith? OK give us the context since you know better.

We have argue with you before on sufi saying that Salatul Fatih is greater than reading Quran 6000 times. Now you have seen the reference.
Re: Evils Of One Of The Sufi Tariqa – Tijaniyyah.... by Empiree: 2:54pm On May 09, 2017
^^

Lol. ..you still on fatih despite "6000" phrase has been decoded for you many times? . I wont even waste my time with you. Honestly, you friendgn, you are difficult to converse with. I don't know how you reason. It is very annoying.

Did I tell you this is hadith?. Was simply saying the phrases are coded just like we read solitary ahadith that seem to challenge our curiousity. You see why those sufis don't like discussing with you people?. You are literalists and that just too boring.

Anyways, as I have said before, I already have some of the content in the op decoded. I'm absolutely under no obligation to post them. I will let you all talk nonesense some more. I will post them at my convinience not at yours. undecided
Re: Evils Of One Of The Sufi Tariqa – Tijaniyyah.... by FriendNG: 3:23pm On May 09, 2017
Empiree:
^^

Lol. ..you still on fatih despite "6000" phrase has been decoded for you many times? . I wont even waste my time with you. Honestly, you friendgn, you are difficult to converse with. I don't know how you reason. It is very annoying.

Did I tell you this is hadith?. Was simply saying the phrases are coded just like we read solitary ahadith that seem to challenge our curiousity. You see why those sufis don't like discussing with you people?. You are literalists and that just too boring.

Anyways, as I have said before, I already have some of the content in the op decoded. I'm absolutely under no obligation to post them. I will let you all talk nonesense some more. I will post them at my convinience not at yours. undecided

Do we need holy spirit to understand them.

Or Do we need inspiration via dream to understand them.

You don't want to post them because you know it is all the samething. The explanation is still confirming what Abdelkabir posted.

And again I am kneeling down to beg you, stop lying. That issue on salatul Fati was never ever decoded. Pls show me wia u have ever decode it.

1 Like

Re: Evils Of One Of The Sufi Tariqa – Tijaniyyah.... by Empiree: 3:38pm On May 09, 2017
FriendNG:

Do we need holy spirit to understand them.

Or Do we need inspiration via dream to understand them.

You don't want to post them because you know it is all the samething. The explanation is still confirming what Abdelkabir posted.

And again I am kneeling down to beg you, stop lying. That issue on salatul Fati was never ever decoded. Pls show me wia u have ever decode it.
I hope you understand he copied it grin grin grin and the same thing is transmitted over and over on the net from one corner to another to get attention but no one is giving them cheesy

Isoke, I like having you guys around cus you boost my energy when you talk grin . No sir you don't need "holy spirit" for anything here. What you need is your God given brain cheesy

I discovered that some of your scholars understand some of them but they chose to turn to the other side undecided
Re: Evils Of One Of The Sufi Tariqa – Tijaniyyah.... by Rashduct4luv(m): 9:05pm On May 09, 2017
When you read some comments you discover that suffism blocks brain.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evils Of One Of The Sufi Tariqa – Tijaniyyah.... by FriendNG: 9:15pm On May 09, 2017
Rashduct4luv:
When you read some comments you discover that suffism blocks brain.

Em.piree will soon come 4 your head.

1 Like

Re: Evils Of One Of The Sufi Tariqa – Tijaniyyah.... by Rashduct4luv(m): 9:21pm On May 09, 2017
FriendNG:

Empiree will soon come 4 your head.
Wetin concern me with am?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Evils Of One Of The Sufi Tariqa – Tijaniyyah.... by Empiree: 9:26pm On May 09, 2017
^^

You paranoid?. You haven't give us your evidence how Khidr was a prophet. And yet, you want to dabble in a book you understand not @ Rash?
Re: Evils Of One Of The Sufi Tariqa – Tijaniyyah.... by Empiree: 3:49am On May 10, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Evils Of One Of The Sufi Tariqa – Tijaniyyah.... by Rashduct4luv(m): 5:27am On May 10, 2017
Empiree:
^^

You paranoid?. You haven't give us your evidence how Khidr was a prophet. And yet, you want to dabble in a book you understand not @ Rash?

Why are you always Lying? I gave you evidence that contains Qu'ranic verses and you reject it. And I kept quiet and u still dey fumble! May Allah separate us from shaytan and his companions!

1 Like

Re: Evils Of One Of The Sufi Tariqa – Tijaniyyah.... by Rashduct4luv(m): 5:34am On May 10, 2017
Empiree:
grin grin grin grin grin

What does this mean?

Is this a certificate to paradise?

You will never see an Ahl-Sunnah fighting for Imamship cos they know the aftermath in the hereafter. Only Suffi will fight for it even using jins to get what they want.

Even if your leader has the highest score, does that man he is the best for the position? No!

If you went to an higher institution, you would have known that examination is never a real test of knowledge.
Re: Evils Of One Of The Sufi Tariqa – Tijaniyyah.... by FriendNG: 8:15am On May 10, 2017
^^^ I agree only Sufi will spend 90% of their energy defending their sheik than Islam itself.

1 Like

Re: Evils Of One Of The Sufi Tariqa – Tijaniyyah.... by Empiree: 10:41am On May 10, 2017
Rashduct4luv:

What does this mean?

Is this a certificate to paradise?

You will never see an Ahl-Sunnah fighting for Imamship cos they know the aftermath in the hereafter. Only Suffi will fight for it even using jins to get what they want.

Even if your leader has the highest score, does that man he is the best for the position? No!

If you went to an higher institution, you would have known that examination is never a real test of knowledge.
if the result was otherwise you wont be saying this nonesense. Don't get worked up bro cheesy
Re: Evils Of One Of The Sufi Tariqa – Tijaniyyah.... by Empiree: 10:49am On May 10, 2017
Rashduct4luv:

Why are you always Lying? I gave you evidence that contains Qu'ranic verses and you reject it. And I kept quiet and u still dey fumble! May Allah separate us from shaytan and his companions!
evidence? .. see your hypocrisy? .. it is you who said you follow Islam as understood by sahaba yet you didn't not quote just one sahabi to buttress your point.

You did exactly what you accused sufi of. You copied from a man who basically out of his own desire, claimed khidr was a prophet. I ask again how many scholars of Islam throughout Islamic history understood it like that?. See why you people are wrong to label others innovators for the very same thing you did. Sorry, your case is pathetic. Sir, you are alhu-bida
Re: Evils Of One Of The Sufi Tariqa – Tijaniyyah.... by Empiree: 10:54am On May 10, 2017
carinmom:

You guys have said this endlessly without proof. Mrolai said the same thing and I asked for evidence but he provided fake reference. Anyways, stop spreading misinformation regardless of who said what if there is no valid reference.

For private reason I have erased identity of this tijjaniya brother. Attached is his response to your claim

Re: Evils Of One Of The Sufi Tariqa – Tijaniyyah.... by Rashduct4luv(m): 3:01pm On May 10, 2017
Empiree:
evidence? .. see your hypocrisy? .. it is you who said you follow Islam as understood by sahaba yet you didn't not quote just one sahabi to buttress your point.

You did exactly what you accused sufi of. You copied from a man who basically out of his own desire, claimed khidr was a prophet. I ask again how many scholars of Islam throughout Islamic history understood it like that?. See why you people are wrong to label others innovators for the very same thing you did. Sorry, your case is pathetic. Sir, you are alhu-bida

What i posted contained Qur'anic text as evidence and you reject it. Who be hypocrite now?

1 Like

Re: Evils Of One Of The Sufi Tariqa – Tijaniyyah.... by Empiree: 4:01pm On May 10, 2017
Rashduct4luv:

What i posted contained Qur'anic text as evidence and you reject it. Who be hypocrite now?
Okay good. Next time , never and ever call sufis innovators. They also quote Quran to back their point but you people reject it and insist they MUST understand the text as sahaba understood it. But here, you disregarded sahaba and jumped to the text to satisfy yourself.

And if you read me well, i did not reject the ayah. Thats your twist. I simply asked you if that's how sahaba understood the text. I used your logical reason against you. So, please stop nonsense. Khidr was a not prophet. You have no proof. No one throughout history ever said "prophet Khidr".

You are therefore heretic.
Re: Evils Of One Of The Sufi Tariqa – Tijaniyyah.... by Rashduct4luv(m): 4:02pm On May 10, 2017
Empiree:

The Suffis believe that khidr was a waliyy which is a higher rank than Prophethood that if you were to compare them its like someone who is at the middle of the ocean of knowledge (waliyy) and someone at the seashore of knowledge (Prophet). They also believe that Khidr is still alive and that their Sheikhs can receive revelations through him. You know you suffis na! Your thinking are always absurd and opposite to the Qur'an and Sunnah!

Suffi Empire make sure you watch this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-VASHhLuePI
Re: Evils Of One Of The Sufi Tariqa – Tijaniyyah.... by Empiree: 4:17pm On May 10, 2017
[s]
Rashduct4luv:

The Suffis believe that khidr was a waliyy which is a higher rank than Prophethood that if you were to compare them its like someone who is at the middle of the ocean of knowledge (waliyy) and someone at the seashore of knowledge (Prophet). They also believe that Khidr is still alive and that their Sheikhs can receive revelations through him. You know you suffis na! Your thinking are always absurd and opposite to the Qur'an and Sunnah!

Suffi Empire make sure you watch this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-VASHhLuePI
[/s]Liar! He sits besides lamp and lying to the moon. Liar. He is speaking for the sufis from his head without evidence. No muslim believe waliy are greater than prophets. You liars!

The man sound very clueless the way he speaks. He sounds like he is not sure of what he is saying. Everything he said was coming from his brina without reference. He said majority of scholars believe he was prophet or messanger grin grin grin prophet to who?. And those believe he was messanger, where was holy Book revealed to him?.

Again, my question stands show me authentic narration how sahaba understood khidr(as)?. Thats all i asked for. I am not asking you to show me video of bearded dude with hearsays.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EID Mubarak To The Entire Nairaland Forum / Facts You Need To Know about Shaytaan / Islamic Ruling On Referring To ALLAH By Other Names

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.