Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,556 members, 7,955,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:51 PM

Evils Of One Of The Sufi Tariqa – Tijaniyyah.... - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Evils Of One Of The Sufi Tariqa – Tijaniyyah.... (7129 Views)

Graduation Ceremony: Warning Against The Evils / Evils Of Music / Greeting In Islam And Evils Of Prostration In Greeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Evils Of One Of The Sufi Tariqa – Tijaniyyah.... by Empiree: 4:21pm On May 10, 2017
Rashduct4luv:

T

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-VASHhLuePI
These are some comments from your video. This bearded dude is a liar. See a comment said exactly what i said. He made nonsense allegations against sufis. Rubbish

Re: Evils Of One Of The Sufi Tariqa – Tijaniyyah.... by Rashduct4luv(m): 4:29pm On May 10, 2017
Empiree:
These are some comments from your video. This bearded dude is a liar. See a comment said exactly what i said. He made nonsense allegations against sufis. Rubbish

Rubbish because it didnt favour your suffi agenda!

1 Like

Re: Evils Of One Of The Sufi Tariqa – Tijaniyyah.... by Empiree: 4:30pm On May 10, 2017
Rashduct4luv:

The Suffis believe that khidr was a waliyy which is a higher rank than Prophethood that if you were to compare them its like someone who is at the middle of the ocean of knowledge (waliyy) and someone at the seashore of knowledge (Prophet). They also believe that Khidr is still alive and that their Sheikhs can receive revelations through him. You know you suffis na! Your thinking are always absurd and opposite to the Qur'an and Sunnah!

Suffi Empire make sure you watch this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-VASHhLuePI

More YouTube comments on the video you presented. The man is a lair. This is how they lie and call it "sunnah". See how he's lying openly making baseless allegations against sufis.

Re: Evils Of One Of The Sufi Tariqa – Tijaniyyah.... by Rashduct4luv(m): 4:39pm On May 10, 2017
Empiree:
[s][/s]Liar! He sits besides lamp and lying to the moon. Liar. He is speaking for the sufis from his head without evidence. No muslim believe waliy are greater than prophets. You liars!

The man sound very clueless the way he speaks. He sounds like he is not sure of what he is saying. Everything he said was coming from his brina without reference. He said majority of scholars believe he was prophet or messanger grin grin grin prophet to who?. And those believe he was messanger, where was holy Book revealed to him?.

Again, my question stands show me authentic narration how sahaba understood khidr(as)?. Thats all i asked for. I am not asking you to show me video of bearded dude with hearsays.

Without reference you say? He was quoting verses from the Qur'an which was insribed on the screen! Tell us your opinion about Khidr if it is different from his claim!
Re: Evils Of One Of The Sufi Tariqa – Tijaniyyah.... by shawl: 5:01pm On May 10, 2017
“We have not granted any man before you eternity. Every soul shall taste death.” (21:34-35)

Modified:
Given that prophet Isah, alayhissalam, is not dead yet, is the man in the video not misrepresenting the verse so? By him saying "khidr is dead definitely because there is no narration that shows that khidr came to the prophet, saw, and became a sahaba". I mean we know definitely that Isah, alayhissalam, is not dead yet and his joining the ummah is to come at a later date.
Re: Evils Of One Of The Sufi Tariqa – Tijaniyyah.... by Empiree: 5:05pm On May 10, 2017
Rashduct4luv:

Without reference you say? He was quoting verses from the Qur'an which was insribed on the screen! Tell us your opinion about Khidr if it is different from his claim!
Lord have mercy. I wasn't even referring to that. You trying so hard to force ppl to think i reject ayah of Quran?. You sabi lie sha

I was referring to hearsays about sufis he claims. I have already addressed "evidences" he brought that 'majority' of scholar believed khidr was a prophet or messenger. This is false. Sufi position is more reasonable
Re: Evils Of One Of The Sufi Tariqa – Tijaniyyah.... by Empiree: 2:40am On May 11, 2017
Rashduct4luv:

Rubbish because it didnt favour your suffi agenda!
Actually watch this clip for 1 mins from 12 - 13mins he talks about wali/sheik cannot be prophet. You dont have to watch everything. just watch that one min. Goes to show you the video you posted, the man probably heard his hearsay from conspiracy theory

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPLdXYnn7Uc
Re: Evils Of One Of The Sufi Tariqa – Tijaniyyah.... by Rashduct4luv(m): 8:02am On May 11, 2017
Empiree:
Lord have mercy. I wasn't even referring to that. You trying so hard to force ppl to think i reject ayah of Quran?. You sabi lie sha

I was referring to hearsays about sufis he claims. I have already addressed "evidences" he brought that 'majority' of scholar believed khidr was a prophet or messenger. This is false. Sufi position is more reasonable

Of cos, we know you are a liar before!
Simple! Tell us the suffi position about Khidr and lets see if it is different from what the man said!
Re: Evils Of One Of The Sufi Tariqa – Tijaniyyah.... by Empiree: 4:50pm On May 11, 2017
Rashduct4luv:

Of cos, we know you are a liar before!
Simple! Tell us the suffi position about Khidr and lets see if it is different from what the man said!
You didnt admit the man lied abotu sufi though despite showing you evidences from his video comments. Well, it is not about sufi's position, it is about opinion of scholars on khidr. And this has nothing to do with aqeeda. One thing is clear, majority of scholars dont think khidr was a prophet. There was no unanimous opinion on this as the man in the video claimed.

One of the sufi' positions about him is what i told you earlier that the encounter btw him and Musa(as) was a form of symbolism. At least the man in your video tried to say something like but his knowledge is limited.
Re: Evils Of One Of The Sufi Tariqa – Tijaniyyah.... by Rashduct4luv(m): 8:51am On May 12, 2017
Empiree:
You didnt admite the man lied abotu sufi though despite showing you evidences from his video comments. Well, it is not about sufi's position, it is about opinion of scholars about khidr. And this has nothign to do with aqeeda. One thing is clear, majority of scholars dont think khidr was a prophet. There was no unanimous opinion on this as the man in the video claimed.

One of the sufi' positions about him is what i told you earlier that the encounter btw him and Musa(as) was a form of symbolism. At least the man in your video tried to say something like but his knowledge is limited.

His knowledge is limited but your sheikh's knowledge is unlimited right? Anyone reading your replies would have seen your immense folly! Continue with your mysticism. I know you will never want to tell us the full suffis position on khidr!
Re: Evils Of One Of The Sufi Tariqa – Tijaniyyah.... by Empiree: 10:34am On May 12, 2017
Rashduct4luv:

His knowledge is limited but your sheikh's knowledge is unlimited right? Anyone reading your replies would have seen your immense folly! Continue with your mysticism. I know you will never want to tell us the full suffis position on khidr!
smh...you are so jealous
Re: Evils Of One Of The Sufi Tariqa – Tijaniyyah.... by Empiree: 5:16am On May 13, 2017
More rebutal of "70000 pockets" falsely attributed to shark inyass.

The nonsense doesn't exist in any of the shaikh'a books shocked cheesy

Re: Evils Of One Of The Sufi Tariqa – Tijaniyyah.... by Nobody: 6:39am On May 13, 2017
^^ where is your sense pls? Are you looking for attention or what?

You shouldnt have only reported her to a boy rather you should also track her husband's house, go there and beat her, yeye grin grin

You first claimed the op lied, later you said he said the truth but twisted number one and you have an explanation to the whole op, I ASK AGAIN, WHERE IS YOUR SENSE PLS?

1 Like

Re: Evils Of One Of The Sufi Tariqa – Tijaniyyah.... by Nobody: 7:45am On May 13, 2017
Deobandi sufis at it again.....

Re: Evils Of One Of The Sufi Tariqa – Tijaniyyah.... by Demmzy15(m): 7:49am On May 13, 2017
AbdelKabir:
Deobandi sufis at it again.....
See how the guy answered the question with confidence as if he's one better person!

1 Like

Re: Evils Of One Of The Sufi Tariqa – Tijaniyyah.... by Nobody: 8:11am On May 13, 2017
Demmzy15:
See how the guy answered the question with confidence as if he's one better person!

They are the same everywhere, the way these ones here say "awon baba sope" the same way he said "it is reported from our elders"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evils Of One Of The Sufi Tariqa – Tijaniyyah.... by Empiree: 11:06am On May 13, 2017
AbdelKabir:
^^ where is your sense pls? Are you looking for attention or what?

You shouldnt have only reported her to a boy rather you should also track her husband's house, go there and beat her, yeye grin grin

You first claimed the op lied, later you said he said the truth but twisted number one and you have an explanation to the whole op, I ASK AGAIN, WHERE IS YOUR SENSE PLS?
shaking my head. I'm 100% sure you have no idea what your op is all about. You simply copied it and I said common sense tells us it is all out of context and I was right upon making enquiries. Then I was told number one was twisted. I didn't bother to post anything about it bcus I was sure you are not interested in their full tafsir. But then you would tell us you have explanations for yours when your are criticized.

As for "70k pockets", I reposted that bcus it is simply lie fabricated without evidence. There is no such thing in their books. You copied things not verified. That's your problem bcus it suits you. The tijjaniya people here could have replied your op but they are simply not interested. They are reading this
Re: Evils Of One Of The Sufi Tariqa – Tijaniyyah.... by Nobody: 6:12pm On May 13, 2017
The sufis at it again grin grin just like the Christians........ Stay away from these kind of people, they will corrupt you and destroy your hereafter....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=png6J_IkHCg&feature=share

1 Like

Re: Evils Of One Of The Sufi Tariqa – Tijaniyyah.... by Nobody: 11:02am On May 14, 2017
More nonsense grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Evils Of One Of The Sufi Tariqa – Tijaniyyah.... by Demmzy15(m): 7:49pm On May 14, 2017
AbdelKabir:
More nonsense grin grin
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Evils Of One Of The Sufi Tariqa – Tijaniyyah.... by Nobody: 2:25pm On May 15, 2017
carinmom:

There is also another one that their Sheiks always mention verbally during tafsir that on the day of judgement Inyass will wear a gown that has 70,000 pockets, and each pocket can contain 70,000 people and he will sneak with them into Jannah without being seen by Allah SWT, ( wa'iyadhu billaah).

This is indeed funny Umm Fateemah.... More like a yoba movie. Allaah's help is sought greatly.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Evils Of One Of The Sufi Tariqa – Tijaniyyah.... by Nobody: 2:37pm On May 15, 2017
Rashduct4luv:
When you read some comments you discover that suffism blocks brain.

U r very ryt akhee. There's a perfect example in d mumu brain above.. Going around in circles. grin grin
Re: Evils Of One Of The Sufi Tariqa – Tijaniyyah.... by carinmom(f): 3:28pm On May 15, 2017
RABIUSHILE04:

This is indeed funny Umm Fateemah.... More like a yoba movie. Allaah's help is sought greatly.

Very very funny, ignorance is really a disease, although one of their apologetics in this section was convulsing all over this thread on their behalf defending their ignorance

2 Likes

Re: Evils Of One Of The Sufi Tariqa – Tijaniyyah.... by shawl: 11:15pm On May 15, 2017
Targhib al-Mutahabbin fi labs Khirqat al-Mutammayyazan by Jamal ad-Dan al-Talyani. Here are Ibn Taymiyya’s own words, as quoted from a work of his, al-Mas’ala at-Tabraziyya: ”I wore the blessed Sufi cloak of Shaikh Abdul Qadir Jilani, there being between him and me two Sufi shaikhs.”

That was straight from your grand shaykh as registered in an earlier thread.

So if you think think these pettinesses is what sufism is about, then go back to your grand shaykh and learn again before coming here to display your ignorance.

That is what you guys were being thought in that thread when you all ran away only to resurface with a hundred and one similar thread full of emptiness, devoid of ilm, lacking in ethics and hal. Is this what you have reduced Islam to?

1 Like

Re: Evils Of One Of The Sufi Tariqa – Tijaniyyah.... by Empiree: 11:25pm On May 15, 2017
^^

You mind them?. I decided to ignore their late comments. They are simply not interested in what anyone else of different opinion has to say. They quickly label you "deviant". That's their cheap marketing in order to castigate people. I am simply not interested to post tafsir of op bcus i know they dont care anyways. But i will post it at my convenience in sha Allah.

And the last sister's post, she doesn't seem to get my point either. So i didnt bother myself saying anything. They are so insecure to have opened about 7-8 similar threads denouncing sufis. I barely see sufis here opened threads against them.
Re: Evils Of One Of The Sufi Tariqa – Tijaniyyah.... by shawl: 11:40pm On May 15, 2017
^
JazakAllah bruv. Was ref'ing your efforts.

They so insecure they need to fight others to feel among, evidence of emptiness in the hearts.

1 Like

Re: Evils Of One Of The Sufi Tariqa – Tijaniyyah.... by Nobody: 6:09am On May 16, 2017
Yea, you guys should keep consoling yourselves, it happens
Re: Evils Of One Of The Sufi Tariqa – Tijaniyyah.... by Nobody: 7:04am On May 16, 2017
AbdelKabir:
Yea, you guys should keep consoling yourselves, it happens

Lol.. Abio. Soon dem go claim ibn Abass na Sufi too. embarassed[sub][/sub]

1 Like

Re: Evils Of One Of The Sufi Tariqa – Tijaniyyah.... by Demmzy15(m): 7:56pm On May 16, 2017
RABIUSHILE04:

Lol.. Abio. Soon dem go claim ibn Abass na Sufi too. embarassed[sub][/sub]
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Evils Of One Of The Sufi Tariqa – Tijaniyyah.... by Princeisiaq: 11:04am On Dec 29, 2017
[color=#990000][/color] sorry to say.... From my own point of view... I think what should matter most is that we are Muslim... Let's Unite... Fighting is not an option... Allah knows best...
Re: Evils Of One Of The Sufi Tariqa – Tijaniyyah.... by budosky(m): 1:45pm On Dec 29, 2017
Princeisiaq:
sorry to say.... From my own point of view... I think what should matter most is that we are Muslim... Let's Unite... Fighting is not an option... Allah knows best...

True Muslims are mandated not to unite with Grave Worshippers like the Sufis and Shias. Both of them are reffered to as قبوريون
Re: Evils Of One Of The Sufi Tariqa – Tijaniyyah.... by BeansAndBread(m): 4:00pm On Dec 29, 2017
Boil egg and write wetin on top grin cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Confused: Do I Call Wool Attachment Too? / Why Do We Find It Difficult To Pray Five Times Daily / Muslims In Al-jannah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.