Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,205 members, 7,953,761 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:30 AM

Evils Of One Of The Sufi Tariqa – Tijaniyyah.... - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Evils Of One Of The Sufi Tariqa – Tijaniyyah.... (7124 Views)

Graduation Ceremony: Warning Against The Evils / Evils Of Music / Greeting In Islam And Evils Of Prostration In Greeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Evils Of One Of The Sufi Tariqa – Tijaniyyah.... by yazach: 10:51am On Dec 30, 2017
I advice we try not to deviate from the points raises by op, because I noticed that we have successfully deviate from the topic. Those points raised by the op needs to be proven false but if they are true or we are unable to refute them, we might be sleeping with burning dire on our roof
Re: Evils Of One Of The Sufi Tariqa – Tijaniyyah.... by Empiree: 1:01pm On Dec 30, 2017
yazach:
I advice we try not to deviate from the points raises by op, because I noticed that we have successfully deviate from the topic. Those points raised by the op needs to be proven false but if they are true or we are unable to refute them, we might be sleeping with burning dire on our roof
op is mixed up. So you can't get answer you want here. You will need to forward it to learned tijjaniya. No tijjaniya here. It is a waste of time.

However, some answers are already forwarded to my email since this thread was open, but bcus op isn't interested in anything, so I keep it quite as it is.
Re: Evils Of One Of The Sufi Tariqa – Tijaniyyah.... by yazach: 2:09pm On Dec 30, 2017
Empiree:
op is mixed up. So you can't get answer you want here. You will need to forward it to learned tijjaniya. No tijjaniya here. It is a waste of time.

However, some answers are already forwarded to my email since this thread was open, but bcus op isn't interested in anything, so I keep it quite as it is.

I think he quoted some books which should be easy to access, if those things are found in the books and we are able to prove that the books belong to the group, we Should unanimously condemn the group because the points totally against our deen
Re: Evils Of One Of The Sufi Tariqa – Tijaniyyah.... by Empiree: 2:22pm On Dec 30, 2017
yazach:

I think he quoted some books which should be easy to access, if those things are found in the books and we are able to prove that the books belong to the group, we Should unanimously condemn the group because the points totally against our deen
there are pseudo in everything. There are fake tijjaniya ppl. But the book op quoted is coded. It is not as easy as ABC. Once again, what op posted is mixed of haq and batil, and I know where he copied it from.

I didn't want to waste my time on this that's why I keep off. Not much tijjaniya ppl here, but I have answers forwarded to my mailbox already since months ago. Will share only if I want to.
Re: Evils Of One Of The Sufi Tariqa – Tijaniyyah.... by Fundamentalist: 4:56pm On Dec 30, 2017
Empiree:
there are pseudo in everything. There are fake tijjaniya ppl. But the book op quoted is coded. It is not as easy as ABC. Once again, what op posted is mixed of haq and batil, and I know where he copied it from.

I didn't want to waste my time on this that's why I keep off. Not much tijjaniya ppl here, but I have answers forwarded to my mailbox already since months ago. Will share only if I want to.

Chai ...... Even when proofs are shown to you . shocked shocked

Should I start categorizing you with shaheedbinaliyu cool cool
Re: Evils Of One Of The Sufi Tariqa – Tijaniyyah.... by Empiree: 5:48pm On Dec 30, 2017
Fundamentalist:

Chai ...... Even when proofs are shown to you . shocked shocked

Should I start categorizing you with shaheedbinaliyu cool cool
everytime you jumped into a pull, you just swim without knowing how deep pool is. I cover my head in shame for you angry
Re: Evils Of One Of The Sufi Tariqa – Tijaniyyah.... by yazach: 4:25am On Dec 31, 2017
Empiree:

We are Muslims
We frown at anything that against our true religion
We will always stick to the Quran and Sunnah.

If anything stated by the op is true, we will condemn the sect but if anything is wrong and is proved wrong, we will not take it either.

But so fare, no one has been able to prove anything wrong.
Re: Evils Of One Of The Sufi Tariqa – Tijaniyyah.... by Empiree: 4:02am On Jan 01, 2018
yazach:

We are Muslims
We frown at anything that against our true religion
We will always stick to the Quran and Sunnah.

If anything stated by the op is true, we will condemn the sect but if anything is wrong and is proved wrong, we will not take it either.

But so fare, no one has been able to prove anything wrong.

I think i should post interpretation of what is said in the op. Like i said before. when i first read this months ago, i sensed it was coded, but since i am not tijaniyya i can't possibly defend it. I have however received email months ago when i forwarded this thread to a known tijjaniya here. He decoded those things. Perhaps, it will make sense to you.

You people, especially op need to stop delving into sufi books you can not understand. You are people of material reality, that's, you only understand the surface or you only hold on shell. I am sure if you guys read a book titled The Reconstruction of Religious Thought in Islam [p. 1934]written by eminent Pakistani scholar, prolific writer, Allama Muhammad Iqbal(ra), you can never understand it despite been translated into english. A muslim scholar few yrs ago said he read his book 5 times before he understood it. So tell me how you people would copy sufi text on the internet and you think you understood it?.

Knowledge is being taken away faah. I know where op copied this from. It was posted by a Saudi looking Sheikh who perhaps knows nothing what he posted. I have the answers to op but i chose to ignore this thread to allow op[ and his gang do their mocking. I have it decoded in my email. So now you can understand when sufi use incidents btw Khidr(as) and Musa(as) to illustrate external knowledge espoused by nabi Musa(as) and internal reality espoused by khidr(as).
Re: Evils Of One Of The Sufi Tariqa – Tijaniyyah.... by Rashduct4luv(m): 1:03pm On May 02, 2018
Soofee Agenda

A. Secret knowledge known to some selected few!

B. Ilm Batin/Ilm Ghayb is unhidden to their Sheikhs

C. Coded Message that can't be interpreted to all and sundry!

D. All of the above!
Re: Evils Of One Of The Sufi Tariqa – Tijaniyyah.... by Empiree: 1:56pm On May 02, 2018
^^^

Your irrational blind hatred for sufism will eventually send your blood pressure up. Take it easy and learn
Re: Evils Of One Of The Sufi Tariqa – Tijaniyyah.... by budosky(m): 6:28pm On May 02, 2018
I don't know why guys keep bothering themselves about the Sufism religion which is and can never be part of Islam.
Islam stand on its own and Sufism is on its own. Although, you will see the Sufis trying hard to make you believe they are practicing Islam but in reality, it's falsehood.

1 Like

Re: Evils Of One Of The Sufi Tariqa – Tijaniyyah.... by Fundamentalist: 10:41am On May 03, 2018
who can help me interpret this Empiree

For your information this is benue state Nigeria ...

Re: Evils Of One Of The Sufi Tariqa – Tijaniyyah.... by Empiree: 11:00am On May 03, 2018
Fundamentalist:
who can help me interpret this Empi.ree

For your information this is benue state Nigeria ...
how's this anyone problem?. Stroll to previous pages where tijjaniya people decried mad people like this. It is Haram to make sujud to other than Allah. So blame the guy not entire people. Clear?.

Besides, i am sure the dude was purely emotional about this. He probably regretted his action already and rectified himself. So the sin would be upon you for spreading it. If you know him simply advice him and that's it. How's posting this here solved problem?

1 Like

Re: Evils Of One Of The Sufi Tariqa – Tijaniyyah.... by Fundamentalist: 6:21pm On May 03, 2018
Empiree:
how's this anyone problem?. Stroll to previous pages where tijjaniya people decried mad people like this. It is Haram to make sujud to other than Allah. So blame the guy not entire people. Clear?.

Besides, i am sure the dude was purely emotional about this. He probably regretted his action already and rectified himself. So the sin would be upon you for spreading it. If you know him simply advice him and that's it. How's posting this here solved problem?

Very easy for Empiree to down play it, as if it didnt happen

i am not surprised embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Evils Of One Of The Sufi Tariqa – Tijaniyyah.... by Empiree: 8:32pm On May 03, 2018
Fundamentalist:

Very easy for Empiree to down play it, as if it didnt happen

i am not surprised embarassed embarassed embarassed
Oh Lord, please heal this Alfa's comprehension problem. Amin
Re: Evils Of One Of The Sufi Tariqa – Tijaniyyah.... by Fundamentalist: 9:39pm On May 03, 2018
Empiree:
Oh Lord, please heal this Alfa's comprehension problem. Amin

Ya Allah , guide him towards the sunnah of your messenger and the ability to understand the difference between black and white
Re: Evils Of One Of The Sufi Tariqa – Tijaniyyah.... by Empiree: 9:45pm On May 03, 2018
Fundamentalist:

Ya Allah , guide him towards the sunnah of your messenger and the ability to understand the difference between black and white

It is crazy. You don't understand this?

Empiree:
Stroll to previous pages where tijjaniya people decried mad people like this. It is Haram to make sujud to other than Allah. So blame the guy not entire people. Clear?.

Re: Evils Of One Of The Sufi Tariqa – Tijaniyyah.... by adejaresalami1(m): 11:00pm On May 03, 2018
Empiree:
^^

Lol. ..you still on fatih despite "6000" phrase has been decoded for you many times? . I wont even waste my time with you. Honestly, you friendgn, you are difficult to converse with. I don't know how you reason. It is very annoying.

Did I tell you this is hadith?. Was simply saying the phrases are coded just like we read solitary ahadith that seem to challenge our curiousity. You see why those sufis don't like discussing with you people?. You are literalists and that just too boring.

Anyways, as I have said before, I already have some of the content in the op decoded. I'm absolutely under no obligation to post them. I will let you all talk nonesense some more. I will post them at my convinience not at yours. undecided

Lair......making excuses by saying literalist are too boring

Just accept tijaniyah is another sort of religion...... We will understand.
Re: Evils Of One Of The Sufi Tariqa – Tijaniyyah.... by adejaresalami1(m): 11:03pm On May 03, 2018
Rashduct4luv:
When you read some comments you discover that suffism blocks brain.
Walahi, in totality fa grin
Re: Evils Of One Of The Sufi Tariqa – Tijaniyyah.... by adejaresalami1(m): 11:19pm On May 03, 2018
AbdelKabir:
More nonsense grin grin

Egg continuously for 40days..............jahl raise to power infinity grin grin
Re: Evils Of One Of The Sufi Tariqa – Tijaniyyah.... by Empiree: 1:15am On May 04, 2018
adejaresalami1:

[s]Lair......making excuses by saying literalist are too boring

Just accept tijaniyah is another sort of religion...... We will understand.
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Confused: Do I Call Wool Attachment Too? / Why Do We Find It Difficult To Pray Five Times Daily / Muslims In Al-jannah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.