Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,036 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:46 AM

*** - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / *** (795 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

*** by tobe4real(m): 10:09pm On May 05, 2017
***^^^
Re: *** by professorfal: 10:12pm On May 05, 2017
OLOSHO plenty here now.
Re: *** by tobe4real(m): 10:23pm On May 05, 2017
Lol olosho ko
Re: *** by TrapHedges(m): 10:26pm On May 05, 2017
loL
Re: *** by Kondomatic(m): 10:29pm On May 05, 2017
tobe4real:
I haven't been here in a while,i see this section more like a comedy/jokes section with the likes of dem fairlyused pant and co...how many people have actually gotten laid or found a date...me sef wouldn't mind one o...was just going through topics and it seems like one papismith and laveda are up to something..where is my own ooo grin

Re: *** by tobe4real(m): 10:43pm On May 05, 2017
[quote author=Kondomatic post=56249148][/quote]you are an idiot and a big fool!its because of people like u I detest nairaland...did I call your father here or you are an slowpoke?or did I mention your name...you're coming here to ask me if I'm crazy...like if you see me in person you would have the temerity to ask me that...Bleep off my thread lowlife
Re: *** by ikp120(m): 10:51pm On May 05, 2017
tobe4real:
you are an idiot and a big fool!its because of people like u I detest nairaland...did I call your father here or you are an slowpoke?or did I mention your name...you're coming here to ask me if I'm crazy...like if you see me in person you would have the temerity to ask me that...Bleep off my thread lowlife
Bro but going by what you just said to him, you're simply like him.

Please bro kindly deactivate.
Re: *** by tobe4real(m): 10:58pm On May 05, 2017
ikp120:
Bro but going by what you just said to him, you're simply like him.

Please bro kindly deactivate.
i have met a lot of them like that on here..it's only on the internet behind monikers they have mouth.i just got exasperated...I've never reacted this way to anyone before..I mean why can't people respect themselves for goodness sake..
Re: *** by Kondomatic(m): 11:01pm On May 05, 2017
tobe4real:
you are an idiot and a big fool!its because of people like u I detest nairaland...did I call your father here or you are an slowpoke?or did I mention your name...you're coming here to ask me if I'm crazy...
It was a simple question Oga but it's obvious from the way you rant and insult that you're actually crazy.

I am really sorry, I thought you already know.

Sorry
tobe4real:

like if you see me in person you would have the temerity to ask me that...Bleep off my thread lowlife
What is he feeling like? Do you have eleven heads. I am ahead of you in all area of life bro, physical strength, height, wisdom just name it.

Bleep off with your boring life already before you infect me with your pigheadedness and incurable madness.
Re: *** by tobe4real(m): 11:04pm On May 05, 2017
Re: *** by tobe4real(m): 11:08pm On May 05, 2017
I created this thread for one thing but some dumb nigga has turned it to something else and is claiming to be ahead of me in everything..mehn I just tire..

(1) (Reply)

(dating Tips) How To Make Your Girl Want You More-men Only / Is It Wrong To Dress This Way To Meet The PM / Errybody Now Is An Attention Seeker!?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.