Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,487 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Biafran Leader Nnamdi Kanu: The Man Behind Nigeria's Separatists - BBC - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafran Leader Nnamdi Kanu: The Man Behind Nigeria's Separatists - BBC (38544 Views)

Abubakar Malami - The Man Behind Nigeria's Edicts - Eden Finn / 'Nnamdi Kanu, The Playboy Is In Jerusalem Enjoying His Life' - Joe Igbokwe / Nnamdi Kanu Endorsed & Blessed By Prof. Nwabueze As The Anointed Biafran Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafran Leader Nnamdi Kanu: The Man Behind Nigeria's Separatists - BBC by KINGOFTHEEAST: 10:44am On May 06, 2017
Demmzy15:
Yeah, very possible. A progressive society, its happening in Muslim Senegal. It's possible in Nigeria, I'm in Delta state now and I know how the people here relate with me!
make sure you don't show your Islamic skull near me
Re: Biafran Leader Nnamdi Kanu: The Man Behind Nigeria's Separatists - BBC by costandi(m): 10:45am On May 06, 2017
Babacele:
KANU talked a better Nigeria and no longer a zoo? arke you kidding me? ah this man wants to give Igbos heart attacks..... a born again TAN ambassador KANU Nnamdi.
Be more enlightened than believing something cos a scumbag attached a picture to an ewedu inspired scribbled bullshit.
Re: Biafran Leader Nnamdi Kanu: The Man Behind Nigeria's Separatists - BBC by Yyeske(m): 10:48am On May 06, 2017
That clown called kanu should just be hanged by his balls and his albino face washed with acid abeg. I'd hold Buhari responsible if this Hitler manages to escape
Re: Biafran Leader Nnamdi Kanu: The Man Behind Nigeria's Separatists - BBC by Mynd42: 10:54am On May 06, 2017
Yyeske:
That clown called kanu should just be hanged by his balls and his albino face washed with acid abeg. I'd hold Buhari responsible if this Hitler manages to escape

Eyaa. Take hanky.
Don't forget that ratak is now 20 naira if t-fare to the lagoon is costly. grin

2 Likes

Re: Biafran Leader Nnamdi Kanu: The Man Behind Nigeria's Separatists - BBC by dataking: 10:58am On May 06, 2017
Cooly100:

You may have a good heart, but I am sorry to disappoint you, as Nigeria can never be like US. The extent of nepotism, tribalism, religious affinity, marginalization, exclusions, envy, jealousy, among the different ethnic groups, is deep rooted and would never allow growth...Have you not seen how most Yorubas feel when the central government starts any project in the SE? They want every project in their region...Take example the way the feel when GEJ began to build the Enugu airport...Nigeria is evil

You are the first culprit. Tribalism starts and ends with you
Re: Biafran Leader Nnamdi Kanu: The Man Behind Nigeria's Separatists - BBC by NLandIsHypocrit: 11:01am On May 06, 2017
Franzinni:
To be realistic what make this man powerful? What is his qualification for greatness? What has he done to deserve the position accorded him?

Let check

He spoke against Nigeria? And formed ipob?
He was in prison for 1/ half years?

What else?

Now he spoke against Nigeria... Everybody that is not happy with this country speak their mind about it.... But deep down we all know that if we were comfortable.. A typical Nigerian would not complain..

He was in prison for the struggle.... Now let me assure you there is no amount of prison time that can bring back the igbo youths who were killed because of this same man..

The igbo people on NL are quick to shout afonja.. And coward now if not for cowardise... you have well educated and well polished able bodies to put forward as a leader but you chose kanu.

Frankly my anger is for the needless life's that was lost to the premature.... Childish... Romanticised and blind misleading of this so called Messiah.... Only a fool will still be in support of this man.... He will lead you to war and when the heat in the kitchen raises he will escape and abandon you to your faith like the guy before him....

Those shouting war!!!!!...... If you see war.... You will know that peace is a luxury we have all been enjoying..... All these power ranger and indomie and social media generation.
Those questions you put up there is clearly born out of Envy, Jealousy, Ignorance and scepticism. Don't you think you're fulish for just only you standing out to question the wisdom of the entire world brains? Well! Your hate on Nnamdi Kanu or his quest is just like you spiting on the sky.

Behold His Excellency. Chief, Dr, Barr. Nnamdi Kanu. PHD, HDC. GCFR/Commander in Chief of Unarmed Forces Federal Republic of Biafra.vvvvvvvvv

Re: Biafran Leader Nnamdi Kanu: The Man Behind Nigeria's Separatists - BBC by pressplay411(m): 11:01am On May 06, 2017
Eddiecute86:

Yea like there's no oil in Imo Abia and Anambra.

Exactly like there no oil is Lagos and the north too. seriously
Re: Biafran Leader Nnamdi Kanu: The Man Behind Nigeria's Separatists - BBC by Yyeske(m): 11:03am On May 06, 2017
Mynd42:

Eyaa. Take hanky.
Don't forget that ratak is now 20 naira if t-fare to the lagoon is costly. grin
Lets see who finally takes it
Re: Biafran Leader Nnamdi Kanu: The Man Behind Nigeria's Separatists - BBC by Franzinni: 11:12am On May 06, 2017
KINGOFTHEEAST:
now I know you are not intelligent .whos talking about war of course you ...we said we don't want again how is that war ...you are the one mentioning war here check all ipob comments no war was mention but from you and your people....now tell me what right you have to tell Igbo's who should be there leader okay uou and your fellow Yoruba's sheepishly followed tinubu to vote in a disaster as president yes so much for sophisticated minds ...you celebrated tinubu and Christian him jagaban despite looting Lagos to its kneels but when I want to celebrate KANU ,you stick out your ugly mouth to say am wrong is that not madness .boy leave Igbo's alone your destiny is not tied to them and will never
you have spoken well sir, I know your foolishness is of a supernatural kind but I will endulge you this once.... Frankly the future of Nigeria is tied with the igbo in that when you ( Internet gangster) and your Ilk start trouble... Nigeria will not rest and it will disturb peace.. Now speaking on intelligence you don't deserve to make such statements when it come from such a shallow minded individual.... Tinubu was given the name jagaban.. As a title by the north not the yoruba.. Wise guy..

You as an individual should think critically before jumping infront of a speeding bullet....I am glad the igbos.. Are now waking up to reality....

I wish I had more time but.... I have to make my time count so have a good day and God bless you.
Re: Biafran Leader Nnamdi Kanu: The Man Behind Nigeria's Separatists - BBC by Demmzy15(m): 11:15am On May 06, 2017
KINGOFTHEEAST:
make sure you don't show your Islamic skull near me
grin grin

Re: Biafran Leader Nnamdi Kanu: The Man Behind Nigeria's Separatists - BBC by Franzinni: 11:16am On May 06, 2017
NLandIsHypocrit:
Those questions you put up there is clearly born out of Envy, Jealousy, Ignorance and scepticism. Don't you think you're fulish for just only you standing out to question the wisdom of the entire world brains? Well! Your hate on Nnamdi Kanu or his quest is just like you spiting on the sky.

Behold His Excellency. Chief, Dr, Barr. Nnamdi Kanu. PHD, HDC. GCFR/Commander in Chief of Unarmed Forces Federal Republic of Biafra.vvvvvvvvv
If you were not igbo... I would understand.... But nepotism has been bred into you from birth... For your info I supported the freedom of kanu.. Why will I envy a person when his greatest achievement Is to cause the avoidable murder of innocent Nigerians?
Re: Biafran Leader Nnamdi Kanu: The Man Behind Nigeria's Separatists - BBC by Nobody: 11:19am On May 06, 2017
Cooly100:

You people are grossly ignorant...Making Kanu a president will not resolve the fundamental and structural issues surrounding the Nigeria state. What did OBJ,and GEJ do for Nigeria?
Trust me. He will govern better than the above individuals. He won't campaigns under PDP or APC but under Baifra.
Re: Biafran Leader Nnamdi Kanu: The Man Behind Nigeria's Separatists - BBC by Franzinni: 11:20am On May 06, 2017
Igboesika:

Keep your advice to yourself. We will call you when it's needed.
okay sir.... But I don't remember calling you... So STFU.
Re: Biafran Leader Nnamdi Kanu: The Man Behind Nigeria's Separatists - BBC by Nobody: 11:21am On May 06, 2017
OreMI22:
Please what propaganda was the BBC writing about?
I hardly find patience to read BBC articles beyond the first sentence.
They truly lost their credibility.

I thought I was the only one

Truth also loves company
Re: Biafran Leader Nnamdi Kanu: The Man Behind Nigeria's Separatists - BBC by NLandIsHypocrit: 11:27am On May 06, 2017
Franzinni:

If you were not igbo... I would understand.... But nepotism has been bred into you from birth... For your info I supported the freedom of kanu.. Why will I envy a person when his greatest achievement Is to cause the avoidable murder of innocent Nigerians?
You're obviously speaking from both sides of your mouth. You can keep your sick support to yourself, you may need it when Biafra is finally restored.
Re: Biafran Leader Nnamdi Kanu: The Man Behind Nigeria's Separatists - BBC by legitnow: 11:29am On May 06, 2017
The British have already said they are not in support of Biafra.

This BBC article was also written to be sympathetic to Nigeria.

However, the fact they are writing and talking about Biafra, is very good for IPOB and Biafra.

Let them write more.

1 Like

Re: Biafran Leader Nnamdi Kanu: The Man Behind Nigeria's Separatists - BBC by Franzinni: 11:30am On May 06, 2017
NLandIsHypocrit:
You're obviously speaking from both sides of your mouth. You can keep your sick support to yourself, you may need it when Biafra is finally restored.
you can only restore what was built in the first place bozo.. But keep dreaming.... You will wake up in due time
Re: Biafran Leader Nnamdi Kanu: The Man Behind Nigeria's Separatists - BBC by legitnow: 11:35am On May 06, 2017
pressplay411:

Lool without Niger delta oil states, Biafra is toast.

AbakalikiPress:
Abeg if this is what comprises Biafra, count me out of it.
I'm pretty sure that is not Biafra map. because this one na suicide.

How can anyone want to be part of this ^^ ? ??

CHeapTins:
We need to thank BBC for posting the correct map of biafra

Unlike the purported fraudulent map by Ipod
[img][/img]

If only Nigeria can release just the five south east state, then Biafra would be here. Even that wan is too difficult for them.

For ur info, the states on BBC map are confirmed Biafra states, whilst the others need to register interest to join Biafra.

if anything Nigeria should release the 5 south east state.
Re: Biafran Leader Nnamdi Kanu: The Man Behind Nigeria's Separatists - BBC by Omonigeriarere: 11:42am On May 06, 2017
NoBasisForUnity:

Oh I thought it was 'Cownu must rot in.jail'. grin

Oh! I thought he can't be arrested: he operates like a ghost.

Besides, I taught Nigeria will be burnt down if he is arrested. And where is the resultant damage after countless ultimatum?

Yeye dey smell.
Re: Biafran Leader Nnamdi Kanu: The Man Behind Nigeria's Separatists - BBC by legitnow: 11:43am On May 06, 2017
Omonigeriarere:

Oh! I thought he can't be arrested: he operates like a ghost.

Besides, I taught Nigeria will be burnt down if he is arrested. And where is the resultant damage after countless ultimatum?

Yeye dey smell.

This is abit old, all this gra gra is y Africa never progress, very soon the people u they provoke go carry gun go wait u.
Re: Biafran Leader Nnamdi Kanu: The Man Behind Nigeria's Separatists - BBC by Nobody: 11:44am On May 06, 2017
Cooly100:

You people are grossly ignorant...Making Kanu a president will not resolve the fundamental and structural issues surrounding the Nigeria state. What did OBJ,and GEJ do for Nigeria?
He will do better than above individuals you named.
Not under PDP and APC but under IPOB.
If that is not agreeable, is it wrong for southeast agitators to be president?
Re: Biafran Leader Nnamdi Kanu: The Man Behind Nigeria's Separatists - BBC by KINGOFTHEEAST: 11:44am On May 06, 2017
Franzinni:
you have spoken well sir, I know your foolishness is of a supernatural kind but I will endulge you this once.... Frankly the future of Nigeria is tied with the igbo in that when you ( Internet gangster) and your Ilk start trouble... Nigeria will not rest and it will disturb peace.. Now speaking on intelligence you don't deserve to make such statements when it come from such a shallow minded individual.... Tinubu was given the name jagaban.. As a title by the north not the yoruba.. Wise guy..

You as an individual should think critically before jumping infront of a speeding bullet....I am glad the igbos.. Are now waking up to reality....

I wish I had more time but.... I have to make my time count so have a good day and God bless you.
trash trash trash Igbo are waking up to what ? now afonja the Igbo race is right on track and ll tarnish all the nonsense coming from Lagos Ibadan express way ....is tinubu a thief or not ? the thinking rational of a Yoruba Muslim is something that should worry the human race.you ll speak for others and still speak for yourself but others wanna speak for you,it becomes blue murder .honestly I regret ever sharing country with you people it pains me that I need to tolerate you guys honestly but that's the truth

2 Likes

Re: Biafran Leader Nnamdi Kanu: The Man Behind Nigeria's Separatists - BBC by NLandIsHypocrit: 11:51am On May 06, 2017
Franzinni:
you can only restore what was built in the first place bozo.. But keep dreaming.... You will wake up in due time
Does it mean you never knew Biafra had existed? What were you thinking? and what are you arguing about? That means you are here battling over what you know nothing abou. I can advise you to stay away from the dance of Sulugede, it's never for nonentities or punks.

1 Like

Re: Biafran Leader Nnamdi Kanu: The Man Behind Nigeria's Separatists - BBC by Franzinni: 12:33pm On May 06, 2017
[quote author=NLandIsHypocrit post=56261096]Does it mean you never knew Biafra had existed? What were you thinking? and what are you arguing about? That means you are here battling over what you know nothing abou. I can advise you to stay away from the dance of Sulugede, it's never for nonentities or punks.[/lquote]hehe in your dreams.. Dimwit
Re: Biafran Leader Nnamdi Kanu: The Man Behind Nigeria's Separatists - BBC by Franzinni: 12:39pm On May 06, 2017
KINGOFTHEEAST:
trash trash trash Igbo are waking up to what ? now afonja the Igbo race is right on track and ll tarnish all the nonsense coming from Lagos Ibadan express way ....is tinubu a thief or not ? the thinking rational of a Yoruba Muslim is something that should worry the human race.you ll speak for others and still speak for yourself but others wanna speak for you,it becomes blue murder .honestly I regret ever sharing country with you people it pains me that I need to tolerate you guys honestly but that's the truth
I know you don't leave in igbo land.... Probably lagos state.... But that is talk of another day.... For your information the igbo people are not a race....and you say you are inteligent?? Can you say ghanian race? Geez how did I get to this level.... Well I see where you are coming from but no matter what you claim your international passport has Nigeria on it... So you are a Nigerian RACE hehe.
Re: Biafran Leader Nnamdi Kanu: The Man Behind Nigeria's Separatists - BBC by Nobody: 12:55pm On May 06, 2017
pressplay411:

Lool without Niger delta oil states, Biafra is toast.
That's the reason why they've set their greedy eyes on the oil producing areas of the delta knowing fully well their would be landlocked republic is unviable
Re: Biafran Leader Nnamdi Kanu: The Man Behind Nigeria's Separatists - BBC by FUCKyouALL: 1:14pm On May 06, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
Cownu go and Sin No More! Idiootu!
anu ohia. Ozu
Re: Biafran Leader Nnamdi Kanu: The Man Behind Nigeria's Separatists - BBC by FUCKyouALL: 1:15pm On May 06, 2017
BornAgainMay:
Nnamdi cownu is a yahoo boy...

He needed fame and he got it...

May the blood of those innocent souls killed fighting for his freedom be upon him

if I had a gun I would shoot you. Your type deserve to die
Re: Biafran Leader Nnamdi Kanu: The Man Behind Nigeria's Separatists - BBC by FUCKyouALL: 1:16pm On May 06, 2017
MXrep:

he needed fame since 2009 and failed to get it, it took few months of the dullardin.ho to give him fame, may the blood of innocent people haunt the dullardi'ho till he enters hell

go and die. Idiot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

ISWAP Attacks Rann, Residents, Soldiers Flee To Cameroon (Photos) / Papers Filed Against Tinubu, Alpha Beta Burnt In Court —lawyer / President Buhari Appoints 30 Judges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.