Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,664 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Biafran Leader Nnamdi Kanu: The Man Behind Nigeria's Separatists - BBC - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafran Leader Nnamdi Kanu: The Man Behind Nigeria's Separatists - BBC (38548 Views)

Abubakar Malami - The Man Behind Nigeria's Edicts - Eden Finn / 'Nnamdi Kanu, The Playboy Is In Jerusalem Enjoying His Life' - Joe Igbokwe / Nnamdi Kanu Endorsed & Blessed By Prof. Nwabueze As The Anointed Biafran Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: Biafran Leader Nnamdi Kanu: The Man Behind Nigeria's Separatists - BBC by Amberon: 4:55pm On May 08, 2017
The Yoruba Muslim will not agree to a secession seeing as he wouldn't want to be separated from the Hausa/Fulani due to the "northern agenda". That's what I meant.
proudlyYoruba:
bro you made full sense until your last paragraph, what harm as the yoruba Muslims as you call them, done to biafra . There are bigots everywhere, Muslims and Christians, there are close to 50 million yorubas in the world. The yoruba world is more complicated than you see it, the amount of the followers of the ancient religion is still substantial. Shey u be following some fallacy posted by some 'icons', the man the igbos dreads the most is a yoruba Christian, Muslim or Christian dey love him. it is rili difficult to divide our society into Christian and Muslim wen my aunt and cousins are Christian, mum doesn't go to church or mosque. Son a Muslim likewise the father how do you want to separate such families. It will always be one Yoruba. So what, u don't know igbos

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"I Was Considering Which Country To Run To - President Buhari Jokes In A Meeting / "I Know Wike O" - Ayo Fayose Warned Governor Fubara In Throwback Video / Mustapha Abubakar Audi Raped Me: Sugabelly Blasts Kogi APC LG Chairman Candidate

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.