Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,172 members, 7,953,638 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:25 PM

The Catholic Faith: What You Need To Know - Religion (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Catholic Faith: What You Need To Know (48413 Views)

Christian Faith - What I Believe Now - What I Do Not Believe Any More / Why Did The Catholic Church Decide That Priests Should Be Celibate? / The True Founder And History Of The Catholic Church. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Catholic Faith: What You Need To Know by samuelezekiel(m): 5:48pm On Nov 29, 2017
Ubenedictus:
the ark also has images of the cherubim.

The Bible also says to bow before the temple, any body who has read the old testament knows the temple contains images., carved images.

it is not the posture or the images that constitute worship, worship comes from the heart.

The cherubim wasn't part of the ark, it was placed on the ark.
I don't understand you. This is what I've been trying to say all this days "it's not the posture or image that Co statute worship" prostrating, bowing down, lifting hands they are just a sign to show worship, but that doesn't mean everytime I do all those that am worshipping, does jt?
Re: The Catholic Faith: What You Need To Know by Ubenedictus(m): 7:44pm On Dec 12, 2017
samuelezekiel:

The cherubim wasn't part of the ark, it was placed on the ark.
I don't understand you. This is what I've been trying to say all this days "it's not the posture or image that Co statute worship" prostrating, bowing down, lifting hands they are just a sign to show worship, but that doesn't mean everytime I do all those that am worshipping, does jt?
then we agree
Re: The Catholic Faith: What You Need To Know by samuelezekiel(m): 2:08pm On Dec 13, 2017
Ubenedictus:
then we agree

smiley

Yes we agree that bowing down doesn't mean one is in worship, worship comes from the heart. Only God knows those that worship him truly

1 Like

Re: The Catholic Faith: What You Need To Know by Ubenedictus(m): 11:55am On Dec 14, 2017
samuelezekiel:

smiley

Yes we agree that bowing down doesn't mean one is in worship, worship comes from the heart. Only God knows those that worship him truly
Amen

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply)

Oyinbo Man Smoking At The Experience 2017 During Prayer Session (Video) / Rev. David Okechukwu Cries Over Poor Road In Aba (Pictures) / Spell To Become A Mermaid When You Touch Water

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.