Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Importance Of Tawheed Al-uloohiyyah - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Importance Of Tawheed Al-uloohiyyah (2142 Views)

How Does A Father Teach His Children Tawheed? – Shaykh Al-uthaymeen / Muslims Must learn Tawheed / The Significance Of Tawheed And The Importance Of Salat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Importance Of Tawheed Al-uloohiyyah by Nobody: 6:33pm On May 06, 2017
What is tawheed uloohiyyah? In brief, it is singling out Allaah alone for worship i.e directing ALL acts of worship to Allaah alone, acts like calling for help from other than Allaah, now some individuals who have with them ignorance and hypocrisy here on NL once asked(and I ignored), what's the difference between calling on an Angel or jinn to help you and telling a mechanic to help fix your car, that if we are insisting calling on angels or the jinns is shirk then calling on the mechanic should be shirk too......

First whoever Allaah has blessed with intellect will see that the comparison is nonsensical but Islam is not a religion based on logic rather proofs, so a response to that is, scholars of Ahl sunnah wal jamaa'ah has said, you can ask help from the creation of Allaah if the following conditions are met;

1.) The creation is Alive and living

2.) He is present at the time you needed his help

3.) He has the power to render that help.

Where did they get their proof?

Allaah narrated the story of musa in the Qur'an where he struck a man to death... Here is the aayah;

Surah Al-Qasas, Verse 15:
And he entered the city at a time of unawareness of its people, and he found there two men fighting, - one of his party (his religion - from the Children of Israel), and the other of his foes. The man of his (own) party asked him for help against his foe, so Musa (Moses) struck him with his fist and killed him. He said: "This is of Shaitan's (Satan) doing, verily, he is a plain misleading enemy."
(English - Mohsin Khan)

via iQuran

Now look at the underlined, does the underlined satisfy the three conditions? Yes.....

So that comparison is indeed a nonsensical one even to the logic, do Angels have the power to render any help you? How about the jinns? So why such a comparison?

Other acts or worship includes

Fearing Allaah alone

Hoping in Allaah

Love for the sake of Allaah and hating for the sake of Allaah

In fact this aayah sums it all up;

Surah Al-Anaam, Verse 162:

Say (O Muhammad SAW): "Verily, my Salat (prayer), my sacrifice, my living, and my dying are for Allah, the Lord of the 'Alamin (mankind, jinns and all that exists).
(English - Mohsin Khan)

via iQuran

The next frame will talk about the main topic of this thread which is the importance of this tawheed in question insha Allaah...

To be continued insha Allaah.....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Importance Of Tawheed Al-uloohiyyah by Nobody: 6:35pm On May 06, 2017
The messenger of Allaah sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam dwelled in Makkah for 13 good years, calling the dwellers of Makkah to tawheed before telling them about other compulsory acts from the pillars of Islam, so what does this indicates? THE IMPORTANCE OF TAWHEED, and whoever, I repeat whoever starts calling people to Islam and begins with fiqh, usoolul fiqh, and so on, the person has contradicted Muhammad's (sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam) methodology...... He taught tawheed for 13 years then used the remaining 10years for other aspects of Islam....

Importance of tawheed al-uloohiyuah(or tawheed ibaadah):

Tawheed uloohiyyah's importance is tremendous and its position is great, I will show that with the following;

1.) Allaah created the creations specifically because of this tawheed uloohiyyah, and the proof for that is Allaah's word the most high: "And I have not created the jinn and men except that they worship me" The statement "(so) that they worship me" means: performing acts of worship for only Allaah....

2.) Messengers were sent by Allaah and books were revealed to them because of this particular tawheed, the proof for that is the words of Allaah: "and We(Allaah) did not send any of the messengers before you except that we inspired him(to say): There is no deity worthy of worship except I(Allaah) so worship me(only)"

3.) All our deeds won't be accepted except it is done whilst this tawheed is sound and not breached, and the proof for this is: "And indeed it has been revealed to you (O Muhammad), as it was to those (Allaah's Messengers) before you: "If you join others in worship with Allaah, (then) surely (all) your deeds will be in vain, and you will certainly be among the losers."

Now I want us to reflect on this last aayah, the prophets of Allaah can never commit shirk and the proof for that is the statement of Yusuf when he said about himself following the religion of his fathers: "....and never could we attribute any partners whatsoever to Allaah. This is from the Grace of Allaah to us and to mankind..."

So since its established that the prophets cant commit shirk, why was Allaah so severe in warning the prophet of this Ummah that if he commits shirk, his deeds will be lost and he will be among the losers on the day of qiyaamah?

It shows the severity of associating partners with Allaah.....and eventually....

THE IMPORTANCE OF THIS TAWHEED WE JUST DISCUSSED.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Importance Of Tawheed Al-uloohiyyah by Demmzy15(m): 8:19pm On May 06, 2017
Haqq!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Importance Of Tawheed Al-uloohiyyah by OLAJADON: 8:45pm On May 07, 2017
AbdelKabir:
What is tawheed uloohiyyah? In brief, it is singling out Allaah alone for worship i.e directing ALL acts of worship to Allaah alone, acts like calling for help from other than Allaah, now some individuals who have with them ignorance and hypocrisy here on NL once asked(and I ignored), what's the difference between calling on an Angel or jinn to help you and telling a mechanic to help fix your car, that if we are insisting calling on angels or the jinns is shirk then calling on the mechanic should be shirk too......

First whoever Allaah has blessed with intellect will see that the comparison is nonsensical but Islam is not a religion based on logic rather proofs, so a response to that is, scholars of Ahl sunnah wal jamaa'ah has said, you can ask help from the creation of Allaah if the following conditions are met;

1.) The creation is Alive and living

2.) He is present at the time you needed his help

3.) He has the power to render that help.

Where did they get their proof?

Allaah narrated the story of musa in the Qur'an where he struck a man to death... Here is the aayah;

Surah Al-Qasas, Verse 15:
And he entered the city at a time of unawareness of its people, and he found there two men fighting, - one of his party (his religion - from the Children of Israel), and the other of his foes. The man of his (own) party asked him for help against his foe, so Musa (Moses) struck him with his fist and killed him. He said: "This is of Shaitan's (Satan) doing, verily, he is a plain misleading enemy."
(English - Mohsin Khan)

via iQuran

Now look at the underlined, does the underlined satisfy the three conditions? Yes.....

So that comparison is indeed a nonsensical one even to the logic, do Angels have the power to render any help you? How about the jinns? So why such a comparison?

Other acts or worship includes

Fearing Allaah alone

Hoping in Allaah

Love for the sake of Allaah and hating for the sake of Allaah

In fact this aayah sums it all up;

Surah Al-Anaam, Verse 162:

Say (O Muhammad SAW): "Verily, my Salat (prayer), my sacrifice, my living, and my dying are for Allah, the Lord of the 'Alamin (mankind, jinns and all that exists).
(English - Mohsin Khan)

via iQuran

The next frame will talk about the main topic of this thread which is the importance of this tawheed in question insha Allaah...

To be continued insha Allaah.....
I don't really know you personally but with the little I observe about you online, I think I like your person,insha Allah you will not miss your reward. Amin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Importance Of Tawheed Al-uloohiyyah by Rashduct4luv(m): 9:55pm On May 07, 2017
OLAJADON:

I don't really know you personally but with the little I observe about you online, I think I like your person,insha Allah you will not miss your reward. Amin

Aamin. May Allah help us kill bid'ia of shaytan and uplift the Sunnah of the Prophet salallahu alayhi wasalam. aamin

1 Like

Re: Importance Of Tawheed Al-uloohiyyah by Rashduct4luv(m): 9:56pm On May 07, 2017
OLAJADON:

Aamin. May Allah help us kill bid'ia of shaytan and uplift the Sunnah of the Prophet salallahu alayhi wasalam. aamin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Importance Of Tawheed Al-uloohiyyah by Alennsar(f): 9:04am On May 08, 2017
ma shaa Allah. jazakallah khaeran Abdelkabir.may Allah increase each and everyone of us ion d knowledge of his deen and may we not be among d loosers on d day of recompense. amin

it seems those of dem have not seen this.just saying

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Importance Of Tawheed Al-uloohiyyah by Nobody: 7:20pm On May 08, 2017
Alennsar:
ma shaa Allah. jazakallah khaeran Abdel.kabir.may Allah increase each and everyone of us ion d knowledge of his deen and may we not be among d loosers on d day of recompense. amin

it seems those of dem have not seen this.just saying

Wa iyyak
Re: Importance Of Tawheed Al-uloohiyyah by Nobody: 7:21pm On May 08, 2017
OLAJADON:

Ameen and you too
Re: Importance Of Tawheed Al-uloohiyyah by OLAJADON: 7:30pm On May 08, 2017
AbdelKabir:

Ameen and you too
What your opinion about teblic and TMC people.
Re: Importance Of Tawheed Al-uloohiyyah by Nobody: 8:46pm On May 08, 2017
OLAJADON:

What your opinion about teblic and TMC people.

Rather what's the shareeah stand, "my opinion" does not matter in the deen of Allaah....

As for tableeg, in brief, they have wrong approach to da'wah in so many ways..

1.) They don't seek proper knowledge before calling people to the deen, and there is a principle in Islam "knowledge precedes speech and action" which even have a whole chapter in imam bukhari's saheeh bukhari...

It even goes against logic, how do you teach people what you don't know?

2.) They don't start their da'wah with proper tawheed, and if at all they claim to do this, you only hear them speak of one branch "tawheedur ruboobiyyah", they will say " Allaah sends down rain ", " Allaah lords over everything ", " Allaah makes the sun shine", and so on......all these things, the polytheists of Makkah also believed all these, and the proof for that is when Allaah said in the Qur'an "And if you ask them who created the heavens and the earth, they will (surely)say Allaah(did)"...yet upon their(polytheists of Makkah) belief in this aspect of tawheed, it did not suffice them to be called monotheists why? Because they had error in the main tawheed why we were created and that is the topic of this thread " tawheedul uloohiyyah"......The tableegis never ever talk about this, and this has gone against the Methodology of the prophet.....

So for these two reasons (and there are other reasons), tableegiyyah is misguidance.....

Lol, I said brief, what if I wasn't gonna be brief? grin

And as for TMC in brief grin(I mean it this time)...

I don't know much about them, only thing I heard is they try to "moderate" their sunnah, like they shape their beards, having the aqeedah that they won't marry more than one wife, they must own a flat before marrying and some other things......and if this is true, then this is extremely wrong....

Allaah knows best...
Re: Importance Of Tawheed Al-uloohiyyah by OLAJADON: 10:32pm On May 08, 2017
AbdelKabir:

Rather what's the shareeah stand, "my opinion" does not matter in the deen of Allaah....

1.) They don't seek proper knowledge before calling people to the deen, and there is principle in Islam "knowledge precedes speech and actions" which even have a whole chapter in imam bukhari's saheeh bukhari...

2.) They don't start their da'wah with proper tawheed, and if at all they claim to do this, you only here them speak of one branch "tawheedur ruboobiyyah", they will say " Allaah sends down rain ", " Allaah lords over everything ", " Allaah makes the sun shine", and so on......all these things, the polytheists of Makkah also believed all these, and the proof for that is when Allaah said in the Qur'an "And if you ask them who created the heavens and the earth, they will (surely)say Allaah(did)"...yet upon their(polytheists of Makkah) belief in this aspect of tawheed, it did not suffice them to be called monotheists why? Because they had error in the main tawheed why we were created and that is the topic of this thread " tawheedul uloohiyyah"......The tableegis never ever talk about this, and this has gone against the Mythology of the prophet.....

So for these two reasons (and there are other reasons), tableegiyyah is misguidance.....

I don't know much about them, only thing I heard is they try to "moderate" their sunnah, like they shape their beards, having the aqeedah that they won't marry more than one wife, they must own a flat before marrying and some other things......and if this is true, then this is extremely wrong....

Allaah knows best...
while I was an undergraduate, I wasn't really serious with my deen but with the help of tmc I had the opportunity to know the value of what I didn't at first know the importance also during those period I was also a victim of you must go for ijade(like the teblic usually say).
with time I beginning to learn something's so that was what made me stop following both the teblic and tmc although I also keep in touch with my tmc ustaz, so any other knowledge you have about any of the two will be highly important.
Re: Importance Of Tawheed Al-uloohiyyah by AbuUbayy1(m): 4:06am On May 09, 2017
AbdelKabir:

1.) They don't seek proper knowledge before calling people to the deen, and there is principle in Islam "knowledge precedes speech and actions" which even have a whole chapter in imam bukhari's saheeh bukhari...

2.) They don't start their da'wah with proper tawheed, and if at all they claim to do this, you only here them speak of one branch "tawheedur ruboobiyyah", they will say " Allaah sends down rain ", " Allaah lords over everything ", " Allaah makes the sun shine", and so on......all these things, the polytheists of Makkah also believed all these, and the proof for that is when Allaah said in the Qur'an "And if you ask them who created the heavens and the earth, they will (surely)say Allaah(did)"...yet upon their(polytheists of Makkah) belief in this aspect of tawheed, it did not suffice them to be called monotheists why? Because they had error in the main tawheed why we were created and that is the topic of this thread " tawheedul uloohiyyah"......The tableegis never ever talk about this, and this has gone against the Mythology of the prophet.....

Allaah knows best...
They do moderate their sunnah and they took the issue of Izbal as a minor thing, may Allaah rectify them and us.
Re: Importance Of Tawheed Al-uloohiyyah by islamStinks: 5:59pm On May 11, 2017
Jesus loves you alllllllllll
Re: Importance Of Tawheed Al-uloohiyyah by Nobody: 7:57pm On May 11, 2017
OLAJADON:

while I was an undergraduate, I wasn't really serious with my deen but with the help of tmc I had the opportunity to know the value of what I didn't at first know the importance also during those period I was also a victim of you must go for ijade(like the teblic usually say).
with time I beginning to learn something's so that was what made me stop following both the teblic and tmc although I also keep in touch with my tmc ustaz, so any other knowledge you have about any of the two will be highly important.

Sorry for replying late, I forgot to reply when I planned to....

Being guided to being a practicing Muslim does not mean they are upon truth, you learn truth before you know the people of truth, you don't know truth by the people.

As for tablighiyyah The founder of Jamaat Tabligh is Muhammad Ilyas al-Kandhalwi he was a sufi, he joined Tariqah Naqshabandiyyah giving pledge to them. So he was on a Sufi path and later he travelled to Deoband and took knowledge from Mahmud Hasan and Sahanpuri. Sahanpuri is author of well-known Deobandi book attacking Salafi aqeedah - used by them to attack Salafi aqeedah....

Then TMC, if all I've stated and what the brother stated is true, then they are not people of truth....
Re: Importance Of Tawheed Al-uloohiyyah by OLAJADON: 9:00pm On May 11, 2017
AbdelKabir:

Being guided to being a practicing Muslim does not mean they are upon truth, you learn truth before you know the people of truth, you don't know truth by the people.

As for tablighiyyah The founder of Jamaat Tabligh is Muhammad Ilyas al-Kandhalwi he was a sufi, he joined Tariqah Naqshabandiyyah giving pledge to them. So he was on a Sufi path and later he travelled to Deoband and took knowledge from Mahmud Hasan and Sahanpuri. Sahanpuri is author of well-known Deobandi book attacking Salafi aqeedah - used by them to attack Salafi aqeedah....

Then TMC, if all I've stated and what the brother stated is true, then they are not people of truth....
jazakumlah aikran
Re: Importance Of Tawheed Al-uloohiyyah by OLAJADON: 9:00pm On May 11, 2017
AbdelKabir:

jazakumlah aikran it was helpful

1 Like

Re: Importance Of Tawheed Al-uloohiyyah by Nobody: 10:43am On May 12, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Hamza And The Lion Of Allah / United Nations On Imam Ali Ibn Abi Talib's Government Policy / Plz I Need Urgent Reply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.