Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,239 members, 7,829,433 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

80 Kidnapped Chibok Girls Freed By Boko Haram - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 80 Kidnapped Chibok Girls Freed By Boko Haram (54209 Views)

Abraham Amuta Rejects Offer To Be Freed By Boko Haram, Dumps Christianity / Dapchi Schoolboy ‘Pure Water’ Seller Freed By Boko Haram / Aminu Atiku Abubakar Freed By Court, Grants Wife Custody Of Children (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 80 Kidnapped Chibok Girls Freed By Boko Haram by toseen7: 11:43pm On May 06, 2017
I have this feeling that the last set of chibok girls will be released few weeks to the 2019 elections.......
Script? undecided

2 Likes

Re: 80 Kidnapped Chibok Girls Freed By Boko Haram by toshmann(m): 11:45pm On May 06, 2017
I will not comment on the politics of this news, but let me use my human heart to rejoice with the families of the released girls. Whatever the politics, fpr those girls and their families, this is excellent news.

I also use this opportunity to pray for those yet to be released.

Let all the girls be free, then we can debate the politics.

Re: 80 Kidnapped Chibok Girls Freed By Boko Haram by komia: 11:45pm On May 06, 2017
Nigeria security intelligence is the lowest in the world.
Re: 80 Kidnapped Chibok Girls Freed By Boko Haram by Danmaiduguri(m): 11:53pm On May 06, 2017
mapet:

Stop making a mountain out of a mole-hill. Gallant forces are sworn to protect innocent civillians, it is their calling and it is because of them we still have a country. Haven't you seen situation where about 20 commandos are sent on special mission to free just an individual?

Ok, what about the defenseless civillian that were killed by terrorists did they swore to die too??
"Because of them we still have a country" NO why do they lie? All they know is to lie. just two days back you heard them say shekau was injured in an airstrike and hours later he release a video nd debunked their claim. how do u explain that??

After the NA said boko haram have been neutalized on April 24 boko haram came out in dozens and sacked an army base located in Damboa local govt in borno with Six Trucks mounted with Shilka double barrel guns killing several galant men. they carted away A tank, 3 APCs and huge amount of weapons.
How do you explain this??

In August 25 2014 more than 400 nigerian soldiers fled to cameroun after they engaged boko haram and were overpowered. Isn't it embarassing
How do u explain this??

In March 28 2014 boko haram attack a heavily guarded military barrack in Borno popularly know "Giwa Barack". they sacked the barrack before freeing their comrades.

Its even too much to mention the embarassing and total failure of the NA.
Abeg open your eyes well

2 Likes

Re: 80 Kidnapped Chibok Girls Freed By Boko Haram by prof12(m): 11:53pm On May 06, 2017
psucc:
Those school girls that could neither speak nor understand English language?
That's the surprise Lai Mohammed spoke of and they could no longer wait til May, 29 to unveil their package.

Is English their mother tongue?
Most of the Europeans can't speak English they mostly use interpreters.
Re: 80 Kidnapped Chibok Girls Freed By Boko Haram by MONITZ: 12:07am On May 07, 2017
mars123:
Bet why?

Why is Nigeria like this? Why is the thirst for power greater than the love of fellow humans, fellow blacks?

Now its looking like this bs has been staged from the beginning. The Nigerian government that can't even negotiate the security of its citizens wants me to believe they are spending resources negotiating the release of some forgotten girls. Nah i ain't buying no more. This right here folks is the greatest scam ever done in this country.

Re u just realizing /waking from slumber? I ve always said that this "Chiboks girls scandal '" was a scam ab initio..

I was never taken in by it, I am glad that the scales ve fallen off Nigerians' eyes even though it has outlived its usefulness bt they still bring it from time to time to titillate and keep us busy for some days and forget about other burning issues of the moment .

2 Likes

Re: 80 Kidnapped Chibok Girls Freed By Boko Haram by Nobody: 12:10am On May 07, 2017
obonujoker:

Lol... you want to use this news to divert attention as always abi.... grin
Divert attention from the attention?
Re: 80 Kidnapped Chibok Girls Freed By Boko Haram by Rexnegro(m): 12:29am On May 07, 2017
iykebest1:
so Boko boys are now competing with NYSC? what batch should this be please? Batch A17?

Lugard you are a capital BASTARD.
se na lugard fault now or Iya Charly? guy no just blame any foreigner both dead or alive for Nigeria problems o...abi na only Nigeria England colonized?

1 Like

Re: 80 Kidnapped Chibok Girls Freed By Boko Haram by Enyimbamercedes: 12:33am On May 07, 2017
Enough time to fly them to Abuja and sew uniform for them and then make a MAY 29TH speech for the spinach to read. Please just make this one a bit believable at least. Don't bring us girls that speak only Hausa or a couple of parents pretending to welcome their long lost daughters! From day 1 I stated this and I stand by my words...no girls were taken from any school! It was a false flag event so any news of girls found is fake
Re: 80 Kidnapped Chibok Girls Freed By Boko Haram by Petdagr8t(m): 12:43am On May 07, 2017
And the scam job Continues, APC the master of all lies. one day great wind go blow and Nigerians will see the chicken nyash
Re: 80 Kidnapped Chibok Girls Freed By Boko Haram by CoCoLav(f): 1:18am On May 07, 2017
Wow! The administration must have been really feeling the pressure to have played their trump card this early. This particular hand was to be played when it's time for 2019 elections. grin
Re: 80 Kidnapped Chibok Girls Freed By Boko Haram by Naikkie(f): 1:24am On May 07, 2017
The issue of the kidnapped girls remains a mystery to be unraveled, who is aware of the negotiation terms? can we ever be transparent in our country?
Re: 80 Kidnapped Chibok Girls Freed By Boko Haram by Nellybii: 2:15am On May 07, 2017
CriticMaestro:
I guess this will be the topic of discussion on democracy day abi? the fact is boko haram have kidnapped over 2000 women, y r people not talking about them? or are there lives not valuable also? God help us
now on the 29th of may when (Buhari-probably not) (osibanjo -most likely) will give their speech the will count this as an accomplishment abi?
lets check again....
recession? yes
suffering? yes
insecurity? yes (kidnappers, fulani herdsman, boko haram very active)
unemployment? yes (unless you count that two years contract work-scam of the century)
corruption? gbagum yes (efcc no longer arrest or investigate all regisered apc personnel)
sentiment? yes (check the dss shortlisted list)
economic plan? Nope (recession is olready there)
electricity? Nope
infrastructure? Nope
adequate health care? nope
housing? nope
education? nope
payment of salaries? nope

ahbeg wat did this government achieve,,,cux I might have been ignorant

I believe you are a two year old boy so you didn't know the Nigerian situation before this administration came in.
Can you mention one of your nope that was yes or one yes that was nope before this PMB tenure?
Re: 80 Kidnapped Chibok Girls Freed By Boko Haram by dikeigbo2(m): 3:47am On May 07, 2017
Can sombori shout a bigger prrrrrraaaaaaaiiiiiiiiisssssseeeeeeeeeeeeee grin grin grin angry angry cheesy cheesy wink wink grin
Re: 80 Kidnapped Chibok Girls Freed By Boko Haram by olumohkz(m): 3:53am On May 07, 2017
The 1st batch was released in May 2016 before 29th. In 2017 May another batch is released before 29th. So we have one more batch in 2018 May to be released.
So the whole idea is to use them as achievements of a docile administration.

2 Likes

Re: 80 Kidnapped Chibok Girls Freed By Boko Haram by opribo(m): 4:28am On May 07, 2017
So what was exactly the purpose of this kidnap in the first place, was it to get rid of PDP, Jonathan, install a muslim president or to get Buhari into power.

If you abduct innocent girls for the past two years and you say your objective is to Islamize Nigeria and after two years you release them in batches when Nigeria has not been islamized only thing that has changed is that Buhari is now the president. I am trying hard to figure out the real motive of the abduction in the first place. Yet innocent soldiers are still being killed and maimed and innocent citizens killed, then who are the people negotiating and with whom are they negotiating. Shekua is still at large and boasting who then are these boko that abducted our chibok girls.

It just doesn't add up, they should just go and bring out all the girls wherever they are hiding them.

2 Likes

Re: 80 Kidnapped Chibok Girls Freed By Boko Haram by Ventura1: 4:42am On May 07, 2017
Those doubting and condemning the released of the chibok girls needs a brain check. So Swiss government, Red Cross & other intl agencies will agree to participate in a charade negotiation.
Re: 80 Kidnapped Chibok Girls Freed By Boko Haram by blazetitov: 4:55am On May 07, 2017
Faculty14:
My heart if full of joy..If his news is true
I thank God for the lives of this ones.God have shown them mercy in the hands of their captors.. They would have been the next suicide bomber strapped with explosives bombing a remote town in Borno bit the today they've been freed
Every good Nigerians should rejoice on hearing this news,politicizing this issue will do us all no good at all

one of the very few sensible comments on the first 2 pages. Too many ridiculous and senseless comments.

1 Like

Re: 80 Kidnapped Chibok Girls Freed By Boko Haram by blazetitov: 4:58am On May 07, 2017
Ventura1:
Those doubting and condemning the released of the chibok girls needs a brain check. So Swiss government, Red Cross & other intl agencies will agree to participate in a charade negotiation.

The present crop of youth with access to Internet is a menace. The spew rubbish without thinking. No common sense. After all, they will be claiming future Leaders when they can't even lead themselves.

1 Like

Re: 80 Kidnapped Chibok Girls Freed By Boko Haram by YelloweWest: 5:40am On May 07, 2017
mars123:
Bet why?

Why is Nigeria like this? Why is the thirst for power greater than the love of fellow humans, fellow blacks?

Now its looking like this bs has been staged from the beginning. The Nigerian government that can't even negotiate the security of its citizens wants me to believe they are spending resources negotiating the release of some forgotten girls. Nah i ain't buying no more. This right here folks is the greatest scam ever done in this country.
I knew this chibok thing was a scam from the get go. The people who kidnapped they were working for buhari
Re: 80 Kidnapped Chibok Girls Freed By Boko Haram by ProWalker: 5:56am On May 07, 2017
Well, anything just to create the impression that the president is working and to serve as a perfect distraction from questions about his health.
Re: 80 Kidnapped Chibok Girls Freed By Boko Haram by 5oyad: 6:44am On May 07, 2017
passey:
h

HMMM.....Very connvinient...
DISTRACTION FROM THE FOCUS ON BUHARI'S HEALTH ISSUES...
One increasingly finds justifications for the allegations that Boko Haram and Chibok Girls drama is a well orchestrated SCAM!!!

Unfortunately, this will even put more focus on his health because he will have to receive them before an intenational audience like he received the first batch. The drama has just begun

1 Like

Re: 80 Kidnapped Chibok Girls Freed By Boko Haram by LordVoldemort(m): 6:48am On May 07, 2017
naijasucks:

I don't know if he is involved or not.

But you know the northern muslim and South West Muslims are involve?

Knowledge is not reading a book.

Knowledge is what you make out of what you read.

Stop reading conspiracy theory!!!
Re: 80 Kidnapped Chibok Girls Freed By Boko Haram by Deem: 6:54am On May 07, 2017
And some idiots still feels that the chibok girls are scam?smh
Re: 80 Kidnapped Chibok Girls Freed By Boko Haram by bolinjkezzy(m): 6:59am On May 07, 2017
toshmann:
I will not comment on the politics of this news, but let me use my human heart to rejoice with the families of the released girls. Whatever the politics, fpr those girls and their families, this is excellent news.

I also use this opportunity to pray for those yet to be released.

Let all the girls be free, then we can debate the politics.
You are very right....let just be happy for d girls and their families for now

1 Like

Re: 80 Kidnapped Chibok Girls Freed By Boko Haram by glossy6(f): 7:00am On May 07, 2017
Abbeyme:
Great news.
This should keep us busy for the next few days
And divert our attention from the president's ill health undecided
Re: 80 Kidnapped Chibok Girls Freed By Boko Haram by jesus500(m): 7:05am On May 07, 2017
Great news, God bless chibok girls.
Re: 80 Kidnapped Chibok Girls Freed By Boko Haram by bolinjkezzy(m): 7:15am On May 07, 2017
prof12:

Is English their mother tongue?
Most of the Europeans can't speak English they mostly use interpreters.
is English ur mother language? and u understand English. imagine the disappointment on ur parents face if after sending you to school u can construct two sentences. Meanwhile English is the official language of Nigeria. Am happy for d gals and their families cos care for all humanity got me. I will comment on d politics part when d last batch of d girls are released... am sure that will be some weeks b4 d 2019 election.
Re: 80 Kidnapped Chibok Girls Freed By Boko Haram by Asiwaju9ja(m): 7:28am On May 07, 2017
mars123:
Bet why?

Scam? So the Government might as well forget about the Girls? SMH. I wish one of the Girls was your Sister. In anycase, when people talk about the chibok kidnap as a scam, i cannot comprehend, wonder how people can be so imaginative. Here are some pertinent Questions that you need to ask yourself.

1. Is Kidnapping of women a normal thing with Boko Haram? (Remember many women and Children living in the IDP were freed kidnapped people in Boko Haram Enclave)

2. All the other taking of people(Kidnapped) were never taken seriosuly? (It was due to the worldwide Outcry #BringBackOurGirls that lead to the Chibok Kidnappings being in the front Burner)

3. What Happened to the News that over 40 Boys where Massacred in the Hostel? (This news was swept under the rug as usual)

4. If Chibok Kidnappings was a scam(Fake) How come the Girls being released or Recovered are the real girls that went missing? (Mind you, since the Internationalisation of the Chibok Girls, The Girls becames VIPs in the Hands of the Boko Haram as an Important tool for Bargaining or scoring points.

5. How come the Champion Campaigner of the #BringBackOurGirls "Scam" has not been given an appointment, since she was used to overthrow GEJ?

6. How come the Champion Campaigner of the #BringBackOurGirls "Scam" is From the SOUTH EAST and I thought the scam was a Northern Agenda?

7. When the Chibok Girls were Kidnapped, whoever knew that a Northerner would become the next President defeating an incumbent?

I could go on and on, But I want to beg you all, Let's stop playing politics with this Chibok thing and be glad that those girls are gradually being Returned home in whatever conditions(Preggy or with Child) And stop ascribing an intelligence way beyond a person according to some people as a "DULLARD"
Re: 80 Kidnapped Chibok Girls Freed By Boko Haram by Nellybii: 7:31am On May 07, 2017
Good
Naikkie:
The issue of the kidnapped girls remains a mystery to be unraveled, who is aware of the negotiation terms? can we ever be transparent in our country?

So the government should publish the terms of negotiations with terrorists or send the document to your mail ba? I feel you should go to bed when drunk rather than coming to type trash!
Re: 80 Kidnapped Chibok Girls Freed By Boko Haram by MICHEALADEX(m): 7:34am On May 07, 2017
Thank you @MBuhari shame on pdp shame on Gej

Re: 80 Kidnapped Chibok Girls Freed By Boko Haram by Timmyspy(m): 7:42am On May 07, 2017
vedaxcool:
grin grin PMB freeing our daughters from GEJ siblings.

Wailing zzombies are in pains.
I just have to respond to that picture. GEJ tried soft, it didn't work. Then he went hard. So hard that the north accused Ihejirika of genocide. Remember?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Between Governor Masari And Pot-Bellied Permanent Secretary. See Reactions (Pix) / Profile Of Lt Col Nurudeen Yusuf, Tinubu's ADC / What I Tell People Who Twist My First Name, “lai”, To “lie” – Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.