Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Fake Prophetess Exposed In Akwa Ibom As Youths Discover Charms, Fetish Items - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fake Prophetess Exposed In Akwa Ibom As Youths Discover Charms, Fetish Items (51708 Views)

Share Your Experience With Fetish Friends, Neighbor, Landlord, Co-worker Etc / Prophetess Mary Olujuwon Olubori's Husband Grabs Her Boobs Even After 6 Kids / Pastor Destroyed 'Fetish' Items In Anambra, Traditionalist Reacts (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fake Prophetess Exposed In Akwa Ibom As Youths Discover Charms, Fetish Items by Justiceleague1: 6:03am On May 07, 2017
If it involves charms then cone heads must be involved..its their exclusive usual attention..
grin
Op,and that so called prophetess hav bn deceiving ppl!
Re: Fake Prophetess Exposed In Akwa Ibom As Youths Discover Charms, Fetish Items by muller101(m): 6:03am On May 07, 2017
Factfinder1:

The will come and condem you now... No other church on earth like the Catholic church
really?
Re: Fake Prophetess Exposed In Akwa Ibom As Youths Discover Charms, Fetish Items by semyman: 6:04am On May 07, 2017
She has been exposed, but I tell you that the xtianity they practice here is all fraud, the highly reverend ones are no exception all na wash. Money is the game
Re: Fake Prophetess Exposed In Akwa Ibom As Youths Discover Charms, Fetish Items by FieryJustice(m): 6:15am On May 07, 2017
eeew

Re: Fake Prophetess Exposed In Akwa Ibom As Youths Discover Charms, Fetish Items by agohavivi(f): 6:21am On May 07, 2017
This is one of these their prophetesses that keep deceiving them to tag innocent children and elderly persons as witches and wizards. She should face the music and to these aka ibomites, it's high time you guys wake up and stop falling mugu for these scammers that parade themselves as pastors, minister's and prophets that only know how to point out witches. I was so shocked when I realised the extent to which these people were hung up on identifying and punishing witches during my years in eket even an 11months old baby was once tagged a witch. It's just too unfortunate. My hubby's transfer back to Lagos made me so happy such that I don't ever desire to visit that place not even in my dream.
Re: Fake Prophetess Exposed In Akwa Ibom As Youths Discover Charms, Fetish Items by henryhemon(m): 6:23am On May 07, 2017
admax:
It is churches like this most people prefer to go where they will get instantaneous miracles, tell them to attend churches like COZA where they will be taught the word of God they can apply themselves without the Pastor forming James Bond, they will say Mba!

Shut up joor. Which COZA ?? Is that one a church ? Keep deceiving yourself. He's worst than this one sef. Don't let me unveil the shit that your pastor does.

1 Like

Re: Fake Prophetess Exposed In Akwa Ibom As Youths Discover Charms, Fetish Items by agohavivi(f): 6:27am On May 07, 2017
nwakaibeya1:
no human being ever makes wealth without belonging to the hidden world # who will allow you to cross and stay with wealth without checking your spiritual source?Every success, Every wealth, Every marriage ,every business ,every living life and every human being lives a life originating and propelled and powered from the spiritual world,either evil or good,knowingly or unknowingly ,by self or by proxy and very many people are evil and pretends to be good before the spiritual ignorant people and that's why evil dominate these spheres of life mentioned above hence we told those who care to listen that it's only at night that we know who is who, that's the hidden world where every interaction is genuine and naked there are no pretenses at night and that's where the battles of life are fought won or lost unknown to those who are spiritually blind those we call empty vessels and the thomases of this generation ,who don't understand the hidden world they just open their mouth and talk and doubt but those who understand the hidden world peep when they read or hear me before they talk because they understand the consequences of vain challenge and where the battles of life are fought won or lost and not on social media . Mathew 13,13-14>>Dont forget i said in all this that Kingdom of Jesus Christ has comeback to revenge and judge people of the world unknowingly to those who claim to know Jesus christ whom we have also authorized to investigate our unbeleivable truth and revelation and we are capable to share the light of Jesus Christ to those who accepts and that no humanbeign living or dead can challenge what we have spoken tot the whole worldBe wise and remember that Jesus Christ said i am the only true son of the Living God and those who claimed to know Gid more thsn him were there and they never agreed nor beleieved Jesus Christ in bible time so we dont expect many people to believe us because its the same authority speaking
Since you believe so much in the hidden world go and stay there na. Everything na spiritual even mosquito and flies na spiritua. Na your type Dr fall mugu for all these prophets and pastors. Continue.
Re: Fake Prophetess Exposed In Akwa Ibom As Youths Discover Charms, Fetish Items by Mosh1: 6:39am On May 07, 2017
dainformant:
A fake prophetess was exposed by youths of Ekpene Ukpa in Etinan Local Government Area of Akwa Ibom State. Charms and other diabolical items were discovered inside the church premises as the youths destroyed all they could lay their hands on. See photos below;

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/05/charms-and-fetish-items-discovered-as.html
Alhamdulillah Ala Nihmatul Islam (Thank God for d mercy of islam).
Re: Fake Prophetess Exposed In Akwa Ibom As Youths Discover Charms, Fetish Items by afamaustin(m): 7:04am On May 07, 2017
maestroz:
Anthony Joshua will pocket a whopping sum of £15 million (N8.2 billion) for beating Klitschko, yet Yoruba elders will say "ija o dola" (fight does not give wealth).
#Shoro niyen? (that one na talk)...abeg who wan fight me...make we arrange
nawao
Re: Fake Prophetess Exposed In Akwa Ibom As Youths Discover Charms, Fetish Items by unipol(m): 7:09am On May 07, 2017
All prophetess and prophets are all fake. The last genuine one are Jesus and Muhammed.
Re: Fake Prophetess Exposed In Akwa Ibom As Youths Discover Charms, Fetish Items by klassykute(m): 7:18am On May 07, 2017
sarrki:
I don't see the difference between this and apostle Suleman
na u get ur mouth
Re: Fake Prophetess Exposed In Akwa Ibom As Youths Discover Charms, Fetish Items by yeman1(m): 7:21am On May 07, 2017
na wa oh!
Re: Fake Prophetess Exposed In Akwa Ibom As Youths Discover Charms, Fetish Items by Onedibe1: 7:29am On May 07, 2017
Shelloween:
They should also proceed to the nearest Catholic church; there are more diabolical items inside those churches.

Like wat n wat?
Re: Fake Prophetess Exposed In Akwa Ibom As Youths Discover Charms, Fetish Items by ThatFairGuy: 7:37am On May 07, 2017
I'm weak. Everything about Igbo is FAKE!
Indi'gbo-Fake Nnamdi Azikwe-Fake Aguiyi Ironsi-Fake Odumegwu Ojukwu-Fake Rochas Okorocha-Fake even that albino-Fake Moreso, who mentions/quotes me gonna be FAKE(check their pf) grin grin
Re: Fake Prophetess Exposed In Akwa Ibom As Youths Discover Charms, Fetish Items by seacoast(m): 7:38am On May 07, 2017
Shelloween:
They should also proceed to the nearest Catholic church; there are more diabolical items inside those churches.
very sure rat don piss for ur brain

1 Like

Re: Fake Prophetess Exposed In Akwa Ibom As Youths Discover Charms, Fetish Items by argon500: 7:41am On May 07, 2017
Swegzfreak:
Hmmmm

OH YE SELLERS OF GIFT CARD
BRING YOUR ITUNES, AMAZON,
VANILLA, STEAM WALLET,
WILL BUY ALL @SEXY RATES

FEAR NOT, LEGIT IS IN MY BLOOD

CONTACT @SIG

@ what rate do you buy Itunes code.. e.g how much is $100 itunes card?
Re: Fake Prophetess Exposed In Akwa Ibom As Youths Discover Charms, Fetish Items by JONSYN7154: 7:45am On May 07, 2017
It could only happen in akwa ibom. lol
Re: Fake Prophetess Exposed In Akwa Ibom As Youths Discover Charms, Fetish Items by chinazor006(f): 7:50am On May 07, 2017
God help us!

Re: Fake Prophetess Exposed In Akwa Ibom As Youths Discover Charms, Fetish Items by Crixina(f): 8:07am On May 07, 2017
admax:
It is churches like this most people prefer to go where they will get instantaneous miracles, tell them to attend churches like COZA where they will be taught the word of God they can apply themselves without the Pastor forming James Bond, they will say Mba!
did I read well?

COZA?
Re: Fake Prophetess Exposed In Akwa Ibom As Youths Discover Charms, Fetish Items by vislabraye(m): 8:15am On May 07, 2017
admax:

Did you mention COZA ?
Re: Fake Prophetess Exposed In Akwa Ibom As Youths Discover Charms, Fetish Items by Nobody: 8:27am On May 07, 2017
Not again. These christians sef
Re: Fake Prophetess Exposed In Akwa Ibom As Youths Discover Charms, Fetish Items by SalamRushdie: 8:29am On May 07, 2017
Topgainer:
What's Her crime exactly? Practicing her own version of Pentecostalism. She sees vision, prophesy, does miracle and I can see a stainless bowl for collection of seeds, tithes and offerings for the spirits and celestial messengers.
Worshippers of men of gods condemning the woman will not take time to reflect on the foundations of some of the camp grounds they visit at Ogun state for 'miracles' and money doubling stunts.
She should have buried her charms and source at the altar, gate and pillar positions like most of other Pentecostal lords. And the sheeples will never find out though she acts unchristlike as long as she releases words that produce miracle for a few. She can claim possessor of keys of Hell's gate, slaps teenager for insulting her gods, rain curses of mouth odour upon any one who dares to doubt her actions and utterances.
Damn you finish work
Re: Fake Prophetess Exposed In Akwa Ibom As Youths Discover Charms, Fetish Items by Claessique1(f): 8:46am On May 07, 2017
Shey it's in Akwaibom, I am not surprised at all.
Re: Fake Prophetess Exposed In Akwa Ibom As Youths Discover Charms, Fetish Items by FUSS: 9:00am On May 07, 2017
Na wa o!
Re: Fake Prophetess Exposed In Akwa Ibom As Youths Discover Charms, Fetish Items by mida101(m): 9:35am On May 07, 2017
dainformant:
see more >>> http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/05/charms-and-fetish-items-discovered-as.html

Akwa Ibom, dem nd diabolism are 5&6.. I'm in my houx in uyo, come and fight me
Re: Fake Prophetess Exposed In Akwa Ibom As Youths Discover Charms, Fetish Items by chiraqDemon(m): 10:01am On May 07, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Really?

Pls which states are the flatron states?

Let's hear from the horse's mouth.
grin grin grin
Akwa ibom and cross river are not biafran states. We dont have any biz with biafra

1 Like

Re: Fake Prophetess Exposed In Akwa Ibom As Youths Discover Charms, Fetish Items by chiraqDemon(m): 10:02am On May 07, 2017
mida101:

Akwa Ibom, dem nd diabolism are 5&6.. I'm in my houx in uyo, come and fight me
where is ur address lemme wear my charms, am coming grin
Re: Fake Prophetess Exposed In Akwa Ibom As Youths Discover Charms, Fetish Items by LionDeLeo: 10:03am On May 07, 2017
chiraqDemon:

Akwa ibom and cross river are not biafran states. We dont have any biz with biafra

The question is; which states constitute the flatron states? I will like to hear from the horse's mouth.
Re: Fake Prophetess Exposed In Akwa Ibom As Youths Discover Charms, Fetish Items by Swegzfreak: 10:13am On May 07, 2017
argon500:

@ what rate do you buy Itunes code.. e.g how much is $100 itunes card?

Whatsapp me @signatire bro... You will enjoy my service
Re: Fake Prophetess Exposed In Akwa Ibom As Youths Discover Charms, Fetish Items by chiraqDemon(m): 10:36am On May 07, 2017
LionDeLeo:

The question is; which states constitute the flatron states? I will like to hear from the horse's mouth.
Idk, my own biz is to debunk the myth that akwa ibom is part of em
Re: Fake Prophetess Exposed In Akwa Ibom As Youths Discover Charms, Fetish Items by argon500: 11:15am On May 07, 2017
Swegzfreak:

Whatsapp me @signatire bro... You will enjoy my service

I am only on icq

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Replies Leke Adeboye, Pastor Adeboye's Son (VIDEO) / Davido Dissociates Himself From The Viral COZA Video / Happy Easter! What Should Be The Perfect Response?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.