Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

Finally I Am Married To My 12 Yrs Long Time Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Finally I Am Married To My 12 Yrs Long Time Girlfriend (2378 Views)

12 Yrs Boy Win Bet9ja And Was Paid I Want To Arrest The Shop Owner / HELP; my 12 yrs old Cousin Is Making Sexual Advances towards me / Nairalander Set To Marry His Long Time Girlfriend After Dating For 10 Years Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally I Am Married To My 12 Yrs Long Time Girlfriend by ibzane4nafs(m): 9:37pm On May 06, 2017
Remember the nairalander who's pre wedding picture hit the front page in the month of March.
Finally I give God the glory for making our wedding a successful one. Thank you all for your prayers and support. After 12 years of relationship with my darling girlfriend now Officially pronounced as my Wife. It has been God all the way. Thank you all as I finally married my look alike wife

1 Like

Re: Finally I Am Married To My 12 Yrs Long Time Girlfriend by Countrygirl(f): 9:38pm On May 06, 2017
Congrats, I'm happy for you

Your wife tried, 12 years?

Pictures please

2 Likes

Re: Finally I Am Married To My 12 Yrs Long Time Girlfriend by ibzane4nafs(m): 9:46pm On May 06, 2017
More pix

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Finally I Am Married To My 12 Yrs Long Time Girlfriend by dacblogger: 9:47pm On May 06, 2017
12years??,it's her name patience undecided
Congrats by the way...

5 Likes

Re: Finally I Am Married To My 12 Yrs Long Time Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:49pm On May 06, 2017
Congrats,God bless your Union... but,

the fourth pix tho,na photoshop?

5 Likes

Re: Finally I Am Married To My 12 Yrs Long Time Girlfriend by eezeribe(m): 9:50pm On May 06, 2017
OK

1 Like

Re: Finally I Am Married To My 12 Yrs Long Time Girlfriend by Afonjashapmouth: 9:50pm On May 06, 2017
Hope u.test before you buy grin kidding HML kpansh on.u deserve it, u spent 3 political terms waiting u b correct guy grin

3 Likes

Re: Finally I Am Married To My 12 Yrs Long Time Girlfriend by Safiaa(f): 9:52pm On May 06, 2017
Well, you had no other option. After 12 years. Happy marriage.

1 Like

Re: Finally I Am Married To My 12 Yrs Long Time Girlfriend by goodmorning40: 9:54pm On May 06, 2017
Thank God u did not chop and remain for another man to finish. U chop finisham

12 yrs of chopping una tryoo
Re: Finally I Am Married To My 12 Yrs Long Time Girlfriend by Maccarthy(m): 10:00pm On May 06, 2017
My broda she wasn't ur gf she was ur sister.... Now u don win lottery.

1 Like

Re: Finally I Am Married To My 12 Yrs Long Time Girlfriend by lekjons(m): 10:11pm On May 06, 2017
May God bless your union..
Re: Finally I Am Married To My 12 Yrs Long Time Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:11pm On May 06, 2017
nice.. bet y photoshop the photo now?

Re: Finally I Am Married To My 12 Yrs Long Time Girlfriend by ibzane4nafs(m): 10:14pm On May 06, 2017
Gistedge:
nice.. bet y photoshop the photo now?
I actually missed the group pix of this arrangement because we came out late from changing of our dress.

Re: Finally I Am Married To My 12 Yrs Long Time Girlfriend by Ginaz(f): 10:14pm On May 06, 2017
On and off 12 years of relationship you mean? You can't date for 12 years straight. You guys at some stage parted ways and came back. undecided

12 years eh?
Re: Finally I Am Married To My 12 Yrs Long Time Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:17pm On May 06, 2017
12 what? shocked shocked

Nice pictures,hml.

1 Like

Re: Finally I Am Married To My 12 Yrs Long Time Girlfriend by MostBanned: 10:30pm On May 06, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:
Hope u.test before you buy grin kidding HML kpansh on.u deserve it, u spent 3 political terms waiting u b correct guy grin

See mumu question....... Wetin hin wan test again after 12years, i sure say Bros go don pass alloted mileage grin
Re: Finally I Am Married To My 12 Yrs Long Time Girlfriend by Idonki(f): 10:30pm On May 06, 2017
HppyML
Re: Finally I Am Married To My 12 Yrs Long Time Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:42pm On May 06, 2017
okay, happy married life, abeg remind us here for jollof when baby don come o.
ibzane4nafs:
I actually missed the group pix of this arrangement because we came out late from changing of our dress.

1 Like

Re: Finally I Am Married To My 12 Yrs Long Time Girlfriend by ibzane4nafs(m): 11:00pm On May 06, 2017
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Finally I Am Married To My 12 Yrs Long Time Girlfriend by SINZ: 11:12pm On May 06, 2017
Tiny23:
Congrats,God bless your Union... but,

the fourth pix tho,na photoshop?

Yua just naturally wicked! grin

3 Likes

Re: Finally I Am Married To My 12 Yrs Long Time Girlfriend by SINZ: 11:14pm On May 06, 2017
Some folks can barely even stay married for 12 years yet you dated for that long? I hope the actual marriage won't expire after 6 months o gringrin

1 Like

Re: Finally I Am Married To My 12 Yrs Long Time Girlfriend by NemzySeries(m): 1:11am On May 07, 2017
sum1 wud surely cum & post "12yrs a Slave" jst b looking

1 Like

Re: Finally I Am Married To My 12 Yrs Long Time Girlfriend by Traviscoke: 1:46am On May 07, 2017
Not too long I read about a post talking about Aunty A and Aunty B... I couldn't help but pray for the lady that wrote that GWR Trash 2017...

Above that dude ! Congratulations on your union , 12 years of misunderstanding,loving, romance, tolerance, breakups threats etc just to name of a few...

12 years to build a relationship, Now you have the next 100 years to build a home and generation. Good luck

1 Like

Re: Finally I Am Married To My 12 Yrs Long Time Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:57am On May 07, 2017
Congrats
Re: Finally I Am Married To My 12 Yrs Long Time Girlfriend by bastien: 2:02am On May 07, 2017
12yrs? Abi make we divide am by 2?

HML

1 Like

Re: Finally I Am Married To My 12 Yrs Long Time Girlfriend by 1234IKECHhukwu: 5:10am On May 07, 2017
See as dem ladies de shout 12 what?b/cos they know say their own no dey everly pass 12wks that is why at some point in their life they become high & dry in other words stranded looking 4 the non existent husband to settle in matrimony with.

1 Like

Re: Finally I Am Married To My 12 Yrs Long Time Girlfriend by Afonjashapmouth: 5:14am On May 07, 2017
MostBanned:

See mumu question....... Wetin hin wan test again after 12years, i sure say Bros go don pass alloted mileage grin

Mungun y u call me mumu Na ur bros
Re: Finally I Am Married To My 12 Yrs Long Time Girlfriend by kirchofff(m): 5:54am On May 07, 2017
12 years? bros u try o

1 Like

Re: Finally I Am Married To My 12 Yrs Long Time Girlfriend by Kayoski(m): 6:11am On May 07, 2017
ibzane4nafs:
Remember the nairalander who's pre wedding picture hit the front page in the month of March.
Finally I give God the glory for making our wedding a successful one. Thank you all for your prayers and support. After 12 years of relationship with my darling girlfriend now Officially pronounced as my Wife. It has been God all the way. Thank you all as I finally married my look alike wife

Congrats bro
You served at kaduna .. Batch A stream 2... We were in the same platoon..8....

Congrats again...

A blissful and fruitful marriage ahead

1 Like

Re: Finally I Am Married To My 12 Yrs Long Time Girlfriend by IamAirforce1: 6:17am On May 07, 2017
Congrats boss

E no easy

1 Like

Re: Finally I Am Married To My 12 Yrs Long Time Girlfriend by Zaheertyler(m): 6:19am On May 07, 2017
hml to you...

1 Like

Re: Finally I Am Married To My 12 Yrs Long Time Girlfriend by vievasforever(f): 6:43am On May 07, 2017
ibzane4nafs:

Congrats. This must be Funmito or Funto... Not good with Yoruba spelling.
If it's her you marry better woman. Cultured and reserved lady

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies: How Many Of You Can Pay For Your Wedding? / A Girl Who Likes You Will Find It Hard To Make Unreasonable Demands Of You / Married Romancelanders Pls Teach Us D Single Ones About Marriage. Give us Expo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.