Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,983 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Watch Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Protesting For The Unity Of Nigeria. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Watch Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Protesting For The Unity Of Nigeria. (5862 Views)

Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial / The Unity Thread / Buhari Writes Paul And Peter: The Unity Of P-square Is Non-negotiable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Protesting For The Unity Of Nigeria. by LordVoldemort(m): 9:38pm On May 06, 2017
I came across this video today and it makes me wonder if truly Mazi Kanu believes in Biafra or he is just trying to make a name for himself.

The Mazi I know before today is someone that wants to go to any length to see the actualization of the Republic of Biafra

After watching this video I became confused. He didn't just say Nigeria Government shoud do something about Boko haram killing so as to prevent another civil war?

Could this video be fake?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTvpBHBAwSU

1 Like

Re: Watch Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Protesting For The Unity Of Nigeria. by HungerBAD: 9:39pm On May 06, 2017
Oh boy.

This Kanu is a scam.

No thats him in the video,and there is nothing fake about the video.

He used to believe in one Nigeria,until he lost his day Job in London, and now discovered he could make money by gathering some illiterate traders in Ariaria Market,and start shouting Biafra.

Him and his Co-traveler in "MASSOB" Ralph Nwazuruike,are both scam artiste. Ralph used the proceeds of his crimes (scam) to be buying choice properties in Abuja,Lagos and in the East.

And where is Ralph today?there is something wrong in a set of people that believe in a "MARRIED" man,that was caught with not ONE but TWO prostitutes.

I know you guys want a messiah. But Mazi the Prostitutes patronizer Kanu,is not that Messiah.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Watch Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Protesting For The Unity Of Nigeria. by Guestlander: 9:45pm On May 06, 2017
We all know Kanu is an opportunist. What happened from the time this video was made to the time he became a biafran fanatic?

From an advocate of a peaceful Nigeria to a die hard opponent of the "zoo" where anyone who is not Igbo must die.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Watch Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Protesting For The Unity Of Nigeria. by koropotokin33: 9:52pm On May 06, 2017
[s]
HungerBAD:
Oh boy.

This Kanu is a scam.

He used to believe in one Nigeria,until he lost his day Job in London, and now discovered he could make money by gathering some illiterate traders in Ariaria Market,and start shouting Biafra.

Him and his Co-traveler in "MASSOB" Ralph Nwazuruike,are both scam artiste. Ralph used the proceeds of his crimes (scam) to be buying choice properties in Abuja,Lagos and in the East.
[/s]
even the ex militants was once law abiding citizens until government broke them with Injustice poverty lawlessness destroyed their lands then they have no choice than to attack the government.

so your point is invalid
Ojukwu was once a pro Nigeria even a Nigerian military man

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Watch Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Protesting For The Unity Of Nigeria. by LordVoldemort(m): 9:53pm On May 06, 2017
The guy left me speechless. I use to think he was born to hate Nigeria.

I won't be surprise if some sour losers are the one funding him.

No wonder FKK was quick to welcome him to his house and even the chief tout in my state went to his bail hearing.

And someone will say My political ambition is not worth the blood of any Nigerian.

Who is deceiving who

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Watch Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Protesting For The Unity Of Nigeria. by Eshinwaju: 9:54pm On May 06, 2017
LordVoldemort:
I came across this video today and it makes me wonder if truly Mazi Kanu believes in Biafra or he is just trying to make a name for himself.

The Mazi I know before today is someone that wants to go to any length to see the actualization of the Republic of Biafra

After watching this video I became confused. He didn't just say Nigeria Government shoud do something about Boko haram killing so as to prevent another civil war?

Of course it is not a fake video......we all know he is fake. He can only deceive the iPod illiterates.... grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Watch Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Protesting For The Unity Of Nigeria. by kingzizzy: 9:56pm On May 06, 2017
LordVoldemort:

What a useless thread. You mean Nnamdi Kanu has to tell the Nigerian Government to do something about boko haram killing people?

Ojukwu was a man who once believed in 'one Nigeria'. He joined the Nigerian Army and even fought for Nigeria in the Congo.

But later on, he realised that there is nothing like 'one Nigera' and he fought to liberate his people from "Northern controlled Nigeria".

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Watch Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Protesting For The Unity Of Nigeria. by legitnow: 9:57pm On May 06, 2017
"Protest against terrorism and the murder of innocent people in the North" he said.

We all know Nnamdi Kanu is kind at heart. He is a good man and genuine.

3 Likes

Re: Watch Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Protesting For The Unity Of Nigeria. by Agumbankembu: 9:57pm On May 06, 2017
Dude, we have tackled this issue before.

Why do you guys like recycling old stuffs?

3 Likes

Re: Watch Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Protesting For The Unity Of Nigeria. by legitnow: 9:59pm On May 06, 2017
Nnamdi care about Northerners to the point of protesting their murder by Boko Haram.

Wat more do u people want. U keep screaming crucify him, even though he has done nothing to anybody.

1 Like

Re: Watch Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Protesting For The Unity Of Nigeria. by Nobody: 10:02pm On May 06, 2017
HungerBAD:
[s]Oh boy.

This Kanu is a scam.

And where is Ralph today?there is something wrong in a set of people that believe in a "MARRIED" man,that was caught with not ONE but TWO prostitutes.

I know you guys want a messiah. But Mazi the Prostitutes patronizer Kanu,is not that Messiah.
[/s]

Afonja and their treachery, divisive and camelon like tendencies. He opened a thread with his other account, then logged in with this account to buttress his point. Such a loser and a dummy.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Watch Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Protesting For The Unity Of Nigeria. by frankdoz25: 10:04pm On May 06, 2017
I'm quite perturbed that an average afonja lacks a constructive reasoning! How on earth do afonja with a brain decimated by stack ewedu/amala ever understand an outstanding intellectual like nnamdi KANU. Afonjas infuriates eeeeeeeeeee!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Watch Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Protesting For The Unity Of Nigeria. by LordVoldemort(m): 10:04pm On May 06, 2017
koropotokin33:
[s][/s]
even the ex militants was once law abiding citizens until government broke them with Injustice poverty lawlessness destroyed their lands then they have no choice than to attack the government.

so your point is invalid
Ojukwu was once a pro Nigeria even a Nigerian military man

If am right this protest was in 2014. Can you tell me the kind of injustice that be fell Mazi within a year that he decides to tear a country he loves apart.

If he has issues with buhari there are ways to go about it not tear the country down.

If you sense the new govt is not favorable to your people did you make effort to dialogue with them before you decides you want to tear the country apart?

Now it is clear to me Biafra is Mazi and some loser's agenda to make this country less peaceful.

Like their name loser they will surely lose at the end.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Watch Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Protesting For The Unity Of Nigeria. by Guestlander: 10:09pm On May 06, 2017
kingzizzy:

What a useless thread. You mean Nnamdi Kanu has to tell the Nigerian Government to do something about boko haram killing people?

Ojukwu was a man who once believed in 'one Nigeria'. He joined the Nigerian Army and even fought for Nigeria in the Congo.

But later on, he realised that there is nothing like 'one Nigera' and he fought to liberate his people from "Northern controlled Nigeria".

It is not a useless thread at all. At least we all know what happened that led Ojukwu to become a rebel leader, what happened between the time this video was made to the time kanu became the ipob champion?
This guy is an ambitious opportunist, I see him running for office and riding the backs of his naive supporters to power.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Watch Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Protesting For The Unity Of Nigeria. by paramakina202: 10:10pm On May 06, 2017
LordVoldemort:

Should he have supported Boko Haram?
Ojukwu was once a colonel in Nigeria army before circumstances forced him to become commander in chief of Biafran army.
Mllions of people who support or identify with Bııafra today were once proud Nigerians.

3 Likes

Re: Watch Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Protesting For The Unity Of Nigeria. by LordVoldemort(m): 10:13pm On May 06, 2017
kingzizzy:

Fair point.

But the person in question didn't even wait for Buhari's first appointment before he declare war on the country.

During yaardua's short government he didn't attempt to liberate his people from the claws of the northerners.

And during GEJ 6 years where it will have been easy for them to break away from Nigeria because GEJ is one of their own we didn't hear a whisper from him.

Why did he suddenly declare war on a new govt?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Watch Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Protesting For The Unity Of Nigeria. by omenkaLives(m): 10:13pm On May 06, 2017
HungerBAD:
Oh boy.

This Kanu is a scam.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Watch Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Protesting For The Unity Of Nigeria. by omenkaLives(m): 10:17pm On May 06, 2017
legitnow:
"Protest against terrorism and the murder of innocent people in the North" he said.

We all know Nnamdi Kanu is kind at heart. He is a good man and genuine.
Veeeeery kind hearted my dear friend. We all know him. smiley

4 Likes

Re: Watch Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Protesting For The Unity Of Nigeria. by Guestlander: 10:19pm On May 06, 2017
frankdoz25:
I'm quite perturbed that an average afonja lacks a constructive reasoning! How on earth do afonja with a brain decimated by stack ewedu/amala ever understand an outstanding intellectual like nnamdi KANU. Afonjas infuriates eeeeeeeeeee!

You are merely burying your head in the sand by chanting Afonja. The guy is clearly not what he is trying to make you believe he is. He was a champion of one Nigeria before he became the ipob leader. Something happened and if you are not asking questions then the joke is on you.

4 Likes

Re: Watch Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Protesting For The Unity Of Nigeria. by legitnow: 10:20pm On May 06, 2017
omenkaLives:
Veeeeery kind hearted my dear friend. We all know him. smiley

Kill the terrorist before they kill u, wat is wrong in that? Did u not hear him say that also in the video above over Boko Haram terrorist?

omenkalives stop hating a passionate and sincere man who means well and have ver good intention.

5 Likes

Re: Watch Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Protesting For The Unity Of Nigeria. by OkoNDOoBo: 10:28pm On May 06, 2017
2014 before election
namadi KANU - one Nigeria

2015 after election

Biafra or death

KANU the Con artist that was able to swindle the illiterates at ariara market, ogbete market, alaba market, e.t.c

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Watch Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Protesting For The Unity Of Nigeria. by OkoNDOoBo: 10:31pm On May 06, 2017
legitnow:

Kill the terrorist before they kill u, wat is wrong in that? Did u not hear him say that in the video above over Boko Haram terrorist?

omenkalives stop hating a passionate and sincere man who means well and have ver good intention.
namadi KANU 2014 - one nijeriya

after election 2015- Biafra or death,

who is deceiving who

4 Likes

Re: Watch Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Protesting For The Unity Of Nigeria. by legitnow: 10:32pm On May 06, 2017
OkoNDOoBo:
namadi KANU 2014 - one nijeriya

after election 2015- Biafra or death,

who is deceiving who

We cannot convince each other, make we leave matter for Mathias.
Re: Watch Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Protesting For The Unity Of Nigeria. by frankdoz25: 10:36pm On May 06, 2017
Nnamdi KANU remains the zoo worst nightmare, how on earth can afonja dictate for biafrans who to follow? Nnamdi KANU is a renown hero, we biafrans must continue to follow him till death!
Guestlander:

You are merely burying your head in the sand by chanting Afonja. The guy is clearly not what he is trying to make you believe he is. He was a champion of one Nigeria before he became the ipob leader. Something happened and if you are not asking questions then the joke is on you.

2 Likes

Re: Watch Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Protesting For The Unity Of Nigeria. by Guestlander: 10:40pm On May 06, 2017
frankdoz25:
Nnamdi KANU remains the zoo worst nightmare, how on earth can afonja dictate for biafrans who to follow? Nnamdi KANU is a renown hero, we biafrans must continue to follow him till death!

For every mugu there must be a guy man.

2 Likes

Re: Watch Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Protesting For The Unity Of Nigeria. by omenkaLives(m): 10:43pm On May 06, 2017
legitnow:

Kill the terrorist before they kill u, wat is wrong in that? Did u not hear him say that also in the video above over Boko Haram terrorist?

k. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Watch Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Protesting For The Unity Of Nigeria. by najoke: 10:56pm On May 06, 2017
Kikiki....we have said it times without number...kanu is a scam, a con artist and most importantly a coward....but instead of the biafuros to "KISS THE TRUTH"....They scream AFONJA!!!!. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Igbos are Africas biggest hypocrites grin grin grin grin grin grin
.....and the most gullible species on planet earth grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Truth hurts

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5242911_capture_jpeg6d0ce43c2e6495dc5ba7597dd3872afd

5 Likes

Re: Watch Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Protesting For The Unity Of Nigeria. by najoke: 11:10pm On May 06, 2017
Guestlander:

Burying his head in sand..........chanting Afonja!!!!!!....Biafuros bury their head alot now..........in shame too grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5240172_capture_jpeg6d0ce43c2e6495dc5ba7597dd3872afd

Igbos are Africas biggest hypocrites grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
.....and the most gullible species on planet earth.
Truth hurts

4 Likes

Re: Watch Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Protesting For The Unity Of Nigeria. by maclatunji: 11:19pm On May 06, 2017
Guestlander:

It is not a useless thread at all. At least we all know what happened that led Ojukwu to become a rebel leader, what happened between the time this video was made to the time kanu became the ipob champion?
This guy is an ambitious opportunist, I see him running for office and riding the backs of his naive supporters to power.

Gbam! Gbammer!! Gbammest!!!

3 Likes

Re: Watch Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Protesting For The Unity Of Nigeria. by kingzizzy: 11:32pm On May 06, 2017
Guestlander:

What exactly led to Ojukwu becoming, as you said, a 'rebel leader'?

Was it the massacre of over 50,000 Easterners, men, women and children?

Was it the headless corpses and those who arrived home with different degrees of injury from the North at Enugu train station?

Was it the breaking of the Aburi agreement by Gowon?

Please tell us why Ojukwu rebeled and if he was justified to do this?

You ask what happend between the time Kanu was in this video and now?

Boko Haram

Heardsmen killings

Lopsided appointments in favour of the North

Recession

Inequality

Nnamdi kanu has the right to self deternination, as everyone. All the ethnic groups in Nigeria have the right to choose to leave the colonial construction called 'Nigeria', individually or collectively.

The term "one Nigeria" is a symbol of bondage because if Britain, our colonial masters who created Nigeria, can allow Scotland the right to leave via referendum, can leave the EU via referendum and can entertain another referendum for Scotland to have independence in 2018/9

Who are we as Nigerians to say we cannot divide? Nigeria is a creation of the British, why cant Igbo/Hausa/Youba chart they own destiny? They were doing this before the Lugard came, now they must 'die together' because Lugard said they are 'one Nigeria'

The whole thing is laughable

5 Likes

Re: Watch Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Protesting For The Unity Of Nigeria. by RisingSun1: 11:40pm On May 06, 2017
Foolish post

Every Ipob member was once a Nigerian before we said enough is enough, we can't continue with this anymore.

Even Ojukwu was once a loyal army officer serving Nigerian before he said enough is enough.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Federal Government Interventions To Rescue The Dapchi Girls / Problems With Consolidated Banks: Was Soludo A Failure? / Ohanaeze Is Dead –ikoh, Community Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.