Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,464 members, 7,812,414 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:00 PM

What Is This Slay Queen Doing? (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is This Slay Queen Doing? (photo) (6645 Views)

Checkout The Trending Pictures Posted By This "Slay Queen" On Facebook / The Massive Curves On This Slay Queen Has Caused Commotion Online [photo] / See What These Male And Female Gorrilas Were Caught Doing(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is This Slay Queen Doing? (photo) by LOGDAN(m): 10:33pm On May 06, 2017
shocked

Re: What Is This Slay Queen Doing? (photo) by Qudbell(m): 10:34pm On May 06, 2017
shi jus kpansh finish...hot one

1 Like

Re: What Is This Slay Queen Doing? (photo) by Draei: 10:35pm On May 06, 2017
Shiiiit!
Re: What Is This Slay Queen Doing? (photo) by SINZ: 10:36pm On May 06, 2017
Would you look at that ass wink

23 Likes

Re: What Is This Slay Queen Doing? (photo) by decatalyst(m): 10:36pm On May 06, 2017
They call it "Ko mo bus stop"...

Nah anywhere he fit shame you grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Is This Slay Queen Doing? (photo) by Fuckshiit: 10:37pm On May 06, 2017
Fîngerfúçkiñg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is This Slay Queen Doing? (photo) by Nobody: 10:40pm On May 06, 2017
Sombori will think her nyash is itching her but no!....she ia trying to bring out the pant that enter into her nyash

6 Likes

Re: What Is This Slay Queen Doing? (photo) by suso(m): 10:41pm On May 06, 2017
She is trying to scratch KURUNA

1 Like

Re: What Is This Slay Queen Doing? (photo) by LOGDAN(m): 10:43pm On May 06, 2017
sexybbstar:
Sombori will think her nyash is itching her but no!....she ia trying to bring out the pant that enter into her nyash

You mean power of G string

2 Likes

Re: What Is This Slay Queen Doing? (photo) by Davash222(m): 10:43pm On May 06, 2017

3 Likes

Re: What Is This Slay Queen Doing? (photo) by Gladiator1: 10:44pm On May 06, 2017
With that car plate number in front, that's definitely Ghana

2 Likes

Re: What Is This Slay Queen Doing? (photo) by Dannidom(m): 10:44pm On May 06, 2017
Soft nyash!

1 Like

Re: What Is This Slay Queen Doing? (photo) by Nobody: 10:45pm On May 06, 2017
LOGDAN:

You mean power of G string

U garrit

1 Like

Re: What Is This Slay Queen Doing? (photo) by LOGDAN(m): 10:48pm On May 06, 2017
sexybbstar:

U garrit

grin

1 Like

Re: What Is This Slay Queen Doing? (photo) by Shelloween(m): 10:49pm On May 06, 2017
Scratch and Win promo. That ass though.

1 Like

Re: What Is This Slay Queen Doing? (photo) by NevetsIbot(m): 10:51pm On May 06, 2017
sexybbstar:
be like say yansh never itch you uncontrolably for road abi?

Na style dem dey take use scratch am

1 Like

Re: What Is This Slay Queen Doing? (photo) by Nobody: 10:51pm On May 06, 2017
Be like the g-string dey block d mess wey she wan mess

4 Likes

Re: What Is This Slay Queen Doing? (photo) by Nobody: 10:54pm On May 06, 2017
sexybbstar:
chai...very discomforting but the person that too that pic no get chill sha grin

1 Like

Re: What Is This Slay Queen Doing? (photo) by Nobody: 10:59pm On May 06, 2017
SorftWerk:
chai...very discomforting but the person that too that pic no get chill sha grin

The funniest part is that it may be her best friend

1 Like

Re: What Is This Slay Queen Doing? (photo) by Nobody: 11:01pm On May 06, 2017
NevetsIbot:
be like say yansh never itch you uncontrolably for road abi?

Na style dem dey take use scratch am

U sabi that style....u tighten your bumbum or put your hand in your pocket and use style scratch it grin .......bad boy grin

2 Likes

Re: What Is This Slay Queen Doing? (photo) by NevetsIbot(m): 11:07pm On May 06, 2017
sexybbstar:

U sabi that style....u tighten your bumbum or put your hand in your pocket and use style scratch it grin .......bad boy grin
lol... Jesu. Na night we dey. See as I tear laugh go.

Once you don tighten the yansh, you go come dey swing your hips small so friction go occur btwn d yanshes.

If that one no work, sit down and rub your yansh on the chair or bench.

Ion do it sha. As in .. I #gallant

2 Likes

Re: What Is This Slay Queen Doing? (photo) by Nobody: 11:08pm On May 06, 2017
sexybbstar:

The funniest part is that it may be her best friend
thank God I don't keep best friends..that shit dont count for me.

Do u have bestie?

1 Like

Re: What Is This Slay Queen Doing? (photo) by Nobody: 11:20pm On May 06, 2017
SorftWerk:
thank God I don't keep best friends..that shit dont count for me.

Do u have bestie?
Not even a friend,just one companion that i can talk to....this makes people conclude that i am proud
Re: What Is This Slay Queen Doing? (photo) by Nobody: 11:22pm On May 06, 2017
NevetsIbot:
lol... Jesu. Na night we dey. See as I tear laugh go.

Once you don tighten the yansh, you go come dey swing your hips small so friction go occur btwn d yanshes.

If that one no work, sit down and rub your yansh on the chair or bench.

Ion do it sha. As in .. I #gallant

Haaaa grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Is This Slay Queen Doing? (photo) by Nobody: 11:23pm On May 06, 2017
sexybbstar:

Not even a friend,just one companion that i can talk to....this makes people conclude that i am proud
put what pple say aside my dear, they don't add to bank account... Do what makes u comfortable and be at peace... You're friendly and I like you for that.... And beautiful.
Re: What Is This Slay Queen Doing? (photo) by Nobody: 11:27pm On May 06, 2017
SorftWerk:
put what pple say aside my dear, they don't add to bank account... Do what makes u comfortable and be at peace... You're friendly and I like you for that.... And beautiful.

Thanks SortfWerk
Re: What Is This Slay Queen Doing? (photo) by Nobody: 11:30pm On May 06, 2017
sexybbstar:

Thanks SortfWerk
smiley welcome sexybbstar
Re: What Is This Slay Queen Doing? (photo) by Nobody: 7:00am On May 07, 2017
Gonor...
Re: What Is This Slay Queen Doing? (photo) by oldfoolnigger(m): 8:04am On May 07, 2017
yea....all of una were carried away by the pics that no one noticed the nonsense op wrote as title
Re: What Is This Slay Queen Doing? (photo) by antieverything(m): 8:43am On May 07, 2017
omg..is she adjusting her pad? ewwwww lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Viral Photos Of Nigerian Man With Bigger Hips (photos) / Nigerians Girls Are The Worst In Love Making / Man Dissolves His Marriage After Comment By Wife On The Internet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.